tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

808 G6 COIL

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

808 G6 COIL Empty 808 G6 COIL

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:38 am

<object width="640" height="480"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QM8H0KZ60kk?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QM8H0KZ60kk?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

INNOVATION STATION TEAM!!!

OSIRIS ENERGY TECHNOLOGY!!!

THANK YOU MY FRIEND!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

808 G6 COIL Empty Re: 808 G6 COIL

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:14 am

Thanks JT . Very interesting coil . Now that you have awakened the interest of many ,,,,,, could you give us more info about this project . For example input / output and other effects . Cheers
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

808 G6 COIL Empty wireless nrg

Post  Eartheart Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:11 pm

random guess dears;
    a ferromagnetic ring as core#
    4 separate caduceus windings, 808 G6 COIL Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfTLPpU4mx4yaOM4U_hfXst2XtYUvddAl-JyiO9LPisvwD9I2W
    means 4 doublecrossbindings
    with the crossing inside the ring#
    a multisplash wire (the black-15souls) as full loop around#

Mini input makes OU voltage, but this should be enough to have 4 smal 1.5V AAA
    on each side, supportive magnets and maybe waterbath against the electron-smog,
    than this loopythingy should send all excess wattage wireless to your white house,
    just need appropriate rf-reciever & wandler to make the Nobamas dance wireless#

But i would rather appreciate to use this coilsto generate bioenhancing freqs,
    charged by the aural ionisation as input and divine freqs as output into your
    etheric layers andhigher chacras!!!
    I mean there is no need to feed more powertools with this kind of cirquitry!!!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:49 am