tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Blacklight43
keith
devakas
Sanicle
Jenetta
Brook
Aquaries1111
magamud
JesterTerrestrial
Carol
14 posters

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  Empty ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013

Post  Carol Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:54 am

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pDBgile_OEk
    Ron Paul Speaks On The States Secession Demands By Petitions To The White House

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y1ksivtwFUk
    In the one week since US President Barack Obama won his bid for re-election, representatives from all 50 states have filed petitions with the White House asking to secede from the United States. Just seven days after a citizen of Louisiana asked for the state's peaceful secession from the rest of the country, hundreds of thousands of electronic signatures from around the United States have been submitted to WhiteHouse.gov for review as Americans from all corners of the country ask the president to grant them amicable separation from the union.

According to the White House's own rules on the 'We the People' portal of the Executive Branch's official website, a staffer from within the walls of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue will respond in a timely manner to any petition that can garner more than 25,000 signatures. As of the morning of Nov. 14, pleads out of Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee have all crossed that threshold, with petitions from the rest of the country quickly accumulating enough signatures to soon require a reply as well.

In almost every case, signees say that the time has come to do something about the state of the union.

Using bureaucratic means to "bypass the will of the people" is a complaint that 1,758 people as of this writing say is reason enough to separate Virginia from the current rule of the US in one petition; elsewhere on the site, a separate petition also calling for that state's secession has received more than triple the signatures, with residents agreeing with an interpretation of the Declaration of Independence that decries, "When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another."

Browsing the more than 100 petitions currently open on WhiteHouse.gov, it's easy to see that those sentiments expressed by the country's forefathers are evident with many Americans today: almost all of the petitions from each of the 50 states cite the Revolution War-era doctrine to detail the necessary of separation.

In Texas, over 97,000 signees agree that secession is necessary, especially given what's described as a rampant mismanagement of the country's operation by means of the "federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending." Elsewhere in the explanation for their request to "withdraw from the United States of America and create its own new government," citizens of the Lone Star State say, "The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights," specifically calling into question the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2012 (NDAA). Several states have already repealed on local levels the NDAA and its provision that gives the president the authority to indefinitely detain US citizens without charge or trial, and next year lawmakers in Texas are expected to weigh in on a proposal to ban that legislation and another that will outlaw the procedures regularly used by TSA agents. With more and more Texans demanding secession, though — and hundreds of thousands of Americans from across the country demanding separation from the United States in other petitions — locally-binding legislation might not be enough to keep citizens from standing up and voicing their opposition off the Web.

In an editorial published this week in the Daily Caller, author Bob Smiley says that even if the demands of nearly 100,000 rebels from Texas aren't being taken seriously in Washington, all that could very well change.

Last edited by Carol on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 am; edited 3 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  Empty Re: ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013

Post  Carol Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:40 pm

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  Gaia_energy11

Humor - What are the hottest marketing buzzwords?

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  Empty Re: ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:27 pm

spaming nabs crap from ciabook how sad that this is the level of intelligence you have degraded to
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:31 pm

We Are You wrote:ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  603989_168745849935350_17415386_n

YES YOU NEED ME!!! BECAUSE PEACE HAS BECOME IMPOSSIBLE BETWEEN RELIGIONS AND EXTRA TERRESTRIAL CONTACT IS NOW REQUIRED!!!

AND EYE HAVE TOLD YOU THAT MY TEAM DOSE NOT START WARS!!! WE END THEM!!!

THE ANCIENT ALIEN DRAGON HYBRID STAR HUMAN EXTRA TERRESTRIALS OF AVALON!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:32 pm

You go JT.....
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:40 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    We Are You wrote:ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  603989_168745849935350_17415386_n

YES YOU NEED ME!!! BECAUSE PEACE HAS BECOME IMPOSSIBLE BETWEEN RELIGIONS AND EXTRA TERRESTRIAL CONTACT IS NOW REQUIRED!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2

The only war that exists JT is the "One in your Mind"!

The Cosmos "is dancing in our direction"

"Nuff said"
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:39 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:

MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2

The only war that exists JT is the "One in your Mind"!

The Cosmos "is dancing in our direction"

"Nuff said"

Yes the cosmos is dancing in your direction AND I am the one who has IS beating the drums of peace!

Taking the time out of my life to smash the parasites in your minds!!! NOT MINE!!! I have delt with my own personal karmic baggage and I tell you again the train has already left the station! I did not come to the mists of Avalon after being banned from some losers fake research websites to follow your orders of being silent!!! Where is my mind is it where the war is? Is it in the higher dimensions where these astral parasites are spoon feeding the new agers BS? What would stop all these wars truth maybe? Where are you going to get that? From the channeled bla bla bla that is beyond nuff said? I doubt it.

THE WAR EXISTS IN THE MIDNS OF 7 BILLION + HUMANS!!!

The World at War
    Current Wars

Burma Insurgency 1950 -->
    China Uighur 1996 -->
    Colombia Insurgencies 1970s-->
    Congo (Zaire) Congo War 1998-->
    India Kashmir 1970s-->
    India Naxalite Uprising 1967 -->
    Mali Tuaregs 2012 -->
    Mexico Drug War 2006 -->
    Middle East/
    North Africa/
    Central Asia Arab Spring 2010 -->
    Nepal Maoists 1996-2006 ?
    Nigeria Civil Disturbances 1997 -->
    Pakistan Pashtun Jihad 2001 -->
    Somalia Civil War 1991-->
    Syria Syria Revolution 2011
    Turkey Kurdistan 1984 -->
    United States Afghanistan 1980 -->
    United States Djibouti 2001 -->
    Yemen Sheik al-Houti 2004 -->
    Yemen South Yemen Unrest 2007 -->
    Yemen Yemen Civil War 2011 -->
    Other Conflicts
    Algeria Insurgency 1992 -->
    Angola Cabinda 1975-2006?
    China Senkaku Islands 1968 -->
    China Spratly Islands 1988 -->
    Georgia Civil War 1991-->
    India Assam 1985 -->
    Israel Palestine 1967 -->
    Ivory Coast Civil War 2002 -->
    Korea Korean War 1953 -->
    Kyrgyzstan Civil Unrest 2010 -->
    Laos Hmong Insurgency 2000 -->
    Namibia Caprivi Strip 1966-->
    Pakistan Baluchistan 2004 -->
    Palestine Civil War 2007-->
    Peru Shining Path 1970s-->
    Philippines Moro Uprising 1970s-->
    Russia North Caucasus Insurgency 1992 -->
    Thailand Islamic Rebels 2001 -->
    United States Philippines 1898 -->
    Uzbekistan Civil Disturbances 2005 -->

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:05 pm

Are you convinced that GM food is a "safe and beneficial innovation"?
    28% Yes
    72% No

This poll is now closed

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:17 am

I find your blind link spam reply with no insight from yourself to be a psychic vampire attack!

You are not my adoring monty and this is a bunch of NABS!!! MICHAL TSARION!!!LMAO!!!

THE LIES YOU SHARE HERE ARE DANGEROUS!!! CHANNELED ASTRAL ENTITIES!!!

THEY SAY YOU HAVE BEEN FED LIES!!! AND IN THIS MESSAGE THERE ARE MORE!!!

I SAY WE HAVE FED YOU TRUTH AND MY TEAM HELPED TO EXPOSE THE CABAL!!!

ALL WORLD LEADERS MUST ADDRESS MY TEAMS WORK!!! AND THAT IS A FACT!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

This was shared here on the Mists Of Avalon maybe since your such a active member of this forum you read it once and if not here it is again!

We would say, that we 'like' much material from Nassim Haramein and Walter Russell, but find the antiLogos meanderings of the likes of Tsarion, Maxwell, Bonacci, O'Collins and 'familiars' obnoxious in their 'love and lighter' mode of deceiving and brainwashing the gullible New Agers, apparently unable to discern the 'truth' from the 'lies' and the 'wheat from the chaff'.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:22 am

DO YOU SEE MY FEATHER YET AMERICA!!! L.O.L. YOUR GOING TO!!! JT!CANADA

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  527510_558661004162132_1334130571_n

Without Ma’at, the universe would become chaos once again!!!

The chief judge in charge of the Egyptian law courts was known as “The priest of Ma’at.” He began court hearings wearing the feather of Ma’at. The person that won his case got to have the feather of Ma’at. The guilty party had violated Ma’at, and it was assumed that he or she would suffer failure, poverty, sickness, blindness and deafness, with the final judgment waiting in the court of the dead.

Power and Magic

All goddesses including Ma'at had power over the Egyptians, and different powers over the other gods. One of the powers Ma'at gave the gods was the ability to breath air. Like the water of life, Ma'at's potion brought an afterlife after death to the peaceful and law-abiding people, but death to violent and cruel people. Ma'at was very powerful, but she still had limits to her powers. She could not make the sun travel through the sky like Ra could, she could not control the netherworld like Osiris could.

The Pharaohs prime task in governing was to uphold Ma’at and they often held seated images of Ma’at in their hand to the gods, which indicated that the Pharaoh represented the divine order. The words “I have done Ma’at, were spoken by several Pharaohs and several others called themselves, “Beloved of Ma’at.” Even the gods were sometimes shown praising Ma’at. People were interested in how they could please her but they also were afraid of her. It was said that a small image of Ma’at was more pleasing to the gods than piles of rich offerings. It was also said that a little truth was welcomer than huge bribes.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:10 am

The return of Jesus is masked by astrophysics. But which is more important knowing the math or knowing the heart of Christ?

Matter manifests from the heart of God...
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:35 am

[quote="JesterTerrestrial"]
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:how come you are never logged in?

Members connected during last 24 hours : Aurokon, Beren, burgundia, Carol, ClearWater, devakas, enemyofNWO, giovonni, Jenetta, Jenny, JesterTerrestrial, keith, lawlessline, lilac, magamud, mudra, sabina, scott a saint, tacodog, THEeXchanger

WHY DO I NOT SEE "WE ARE YOU" LISTED!!!

WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!!

AND ANOTHER THING!!!

Jesus said, "Why have you come out into the desert? To see a reed shaken by the wind? And to see a man clothed in fine garments like your kings and your great men? Upon them are the fine garments, and they are unable to discern the truth."

JesterTerrestrial wrote:

Members connected during last 24 hours : Aurokon, Beren, burgundia, Carol, ClearWater, devakas, enemyofNWO, giovonni, Jenetta, Jenny, JesterTerrestrial, keith, lawlessline, lilac, magamud, mudra, sabina, scott a saint, tacodog, THEeXchanger

JesterTerrestrial wrote:

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:

AGAIN WITH MORE BS!!! ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:56 am

It's called:

Hide my online status :

Located in "preferences" on your profile page.

I posted a good part of yesterday...yet you don't see my name in the "list" eh?

There are several members who use that feature JT. I'm one of them. Rolling Eyes

Some of the links on this page as this is the only one I've looked at are most assuredly NOT BS JT.....like this one:

http://2012indyinfo.com/2013/01/10/nanotechnology-the-new-threat-to-food-nanotechnology-project-friends-of-the-earth/

A bit distorted perhaps....but pretty informative non the less.....or like these:

(I will add the photos and not the links)

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  164686_325178470924164_1126208996_n

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  530644_560053804022927_318596041_nALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  429128_326651657443512_1553617205_n

While I don't particularly support his style of posting here and feel he is spamming many of these sites....and much of the material is questionable...I suggest it can be said of other posters here as well....Shouting and demanding your answers are not required to post here at the Mists. Judgement JT? Scales and the feather of Maat?

Last edited by Brook on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:30 pm

this message was only posted in response to my message to YOU!!!!

AND ITS NOT EVEN A MESSAGE IT IS A BLIND LINK THAT I DID NOT CLICK!!!

REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR SIGNATURE NOW!!! THAT IS AN ORDER!!!

Jenetta
    Jenetta

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  Empty Re: All America Must See This!

Post  Jenetta Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:18 pm

We Are You wrote:And the winner is: ALL OF US

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  530644_560053804022927_318596041_n

Not a case of winning or competition WAY...funny how Jeff Bridges reminds me of Craig Venter...

Truth is stranger then fiction....

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:37 pm

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT...THE "GOVERNMENT" = "CONTROL OF MIND" IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS WHILE THEY ARE AT WAR!!!

WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND APPEAR TO BE DISARMING THE POPULATION OF THEIR GUNS AND SELF DEFENSE!!!

The extent of the attacks against the population of soul beings having a human experience many of whom are some what of sheep when it comes to what is really going on and you may ask what is going on and i would tell you that you are on a rock floating through space and as i was saying the extent goes far beyond just the guns being taken...there are so many levels from the GMO food to the Vaccines to the insane big pharma to the radio waves from cell phone towers to the cover up of tesla technology to the secret space programs to the shills and dis information agents in the new media and alternative media and the fake whistle blowers and the NABS channeled astral entity congarbulation to the real terrorist groups and actual extreme religion confused groups and the vatican and the united nations builderberg Illuminati and all that.

AND IF YOU CAN NOT SEE THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS PART OF THE FAMOUS NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA THAT IS GOING TO HAVE TO FACE THE FACTS THAT THE STAR GATES OF MERLIN AND THE SOUL FAMILY OF AVALON ARE OPEN ON MY PLAN E.T. AND WE ARE PART OF THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE THAT YOU NEED THEN I REALLY WONDER WHO YOU ARE WORKING FOR!!!

I TOLD YOU MY BILL FOR YOUR COURT ORDER FROM THE KIDNAPING OF ME AND MY FAMILY IS THREE HUNDRED TRILLION AND THAT WAS LAST YEAR WAIT TILL YOU GET THE REVISED EDITION!!! WITH BONUS PAY DAY BUCKS FOR EVERYONE!!! A GALACTIC MARKET GONE UNIVERSAL!!! I AM PULLING THE TRIGGER ON THE GUNS OF AVALON AND I TELL YOU THESE RIP CHORDS ARE FROM ANOTHER $&#(@)%! DIMENSION!!! I COULD GO ON AND WILL!!! PEACE!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY AVALON Big Grin 2
    MERLIN JT! MAAT

UFO2

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/01/16/gun-control-obama-biden-congress.html

U.S. President Barack Obama is urging a reluctant Congress to require background checks for all gun sales and ban both military-style assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines in an emotion-laden plea to curb gun violence in America, though he acknowledged he's in for an uphill battle.

The president's sweeping, $500 million plan, coming one month after the school massacre in Connecticut, marks the most comprehensive effort to tighten gun laws in nearly two decades. But his proposals, most of which are opposed by the powerful National Rifle Association and its allies in Washington, face a doubtful future in a divided Congress where Republicans control the House of Representaives.

Seeking to circumvent at least some opposition, Obama signed 23 executive actions on Wednesday, including orders to make more federal data available for background checks and end a freeze on government research on gun violence. But he acknowledged that the steps he took on his own would have less impact than the broad measures requiring approval from Congress.

"To make a real and lasting difference, Congress, too, must act," Obama said, speaking at a White House ceremony with school children and their parents. "And Congress must act soon."

The president's announcements capped a swift and wide-ranging effort, led by Vice-President Joe Biden, to respond to the deaths of 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. But Obama's gun control proposals set him up for a tough political fight with Congress as he starts his second term, when he'll need Republican support to meet three looming fiscal deadlines and pass comprehensive immigration reform.
    Obama likely to face opposition from Congress, NRA

Many Democrats say an assault weapons ban faces the toughest road in Congress. Obama wants lawmakers to reinstate the expired 1994 ban on the high-grade weapons, and strengthen the measure to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the prohibition by making cosmetic changes to banned guns.

The president is also likely to face opposition to his call for Congress to limit ammunition magazines to 10 rounds.

But Democrats are hopeful they can build consensus around the president's call for universal background checks. The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence says 40 per cent of gun sales are conducted with no criminal background checks, such as in some instances at gun shows or by private sellers over the Internet or through classified ads.
    Gun shop owner Brooke Misantone (right) shows his last two AR-15 style rifles to a group of customers at the Bullet Hole gun shop in Sarasota, Fla. on Wednesday. Gun shop owner Brooke Misantone (right) shows his last two AR-15 style rifles to a group of customers at the Bullet Hole gun shop in Sarasota, Fla. on Wednesday. (Brian Blanco/Reuters)

NRA is opposed to all three measures. In a statement Wednesday, the gun lobby said, "Only honest, law-abiding gun owners will be affected" by Obama's efforts and the nation's children "will remain vulnerable to the inevitability of more tragedy."

Key congressional leaders were tepid in their response to the White House proposals.

Republican House John Boehner's office signalled no urgency to act, with spokesman Michael Steel saying only that "House committees of jurisdiction will review these recommendations. And if the Senate passes a bill, we will also take a look at that."

Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said he was committed to ensuring that the Senate will consider gun violence legislation "early this year." But he did not endorse any of Obama's specific proposals.
    Obama's long list of executive orders includes the following:

Ordering tougher penalties for people who lie on background checks and requiring federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
    Ending limits that make it more difficult for the government to research gun violence, such as gathering data on guns that fall into criminal hands.
    Requiring federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
    Giving schools flexibility to use federal grant money to improve school safety, such as by hiring school resource officers.
    Giving communities grants to institute programs to keep guns away from people who shouldn't have them.

The president vowed to use "whatever weight this office holds" to fight for his recommendations. He's likely to travel around the country in the coming weeks to rally public support and could engage his still-active presidential campaign operation in the effort. But he'll have to overcome a well-financed counter-effort by the NRA.

"This will be difficult," Obama acknowledged. "There will be pundits and politicians and special interest lobbyists publicly warning of a tyrannical, all-out assault on liberty — not because that's true, but because they want to gin up fear or higher ratings or revenue for themselves."

The president, speaking in front of an audience that included families of some of those killed in Newtown, said 900 Americans had lost their lives to gun violence in the four weeks since the school shootings.

"We can't put this off any longer," Obama declared. "Every day we wait, the number will keep growing."

On the eve of Obama's announcement, the NRA released an online video accusing him of being an "elitist hypocrite" for sending his daughters to school with armed Secret Service agents while opposing having guards with guns at all U.S. schools.

New NRA ad calls Obama 'hypocrite' for daughters' armed guards

White House spokesman Jay Carney called the video "repugnant and cowardly."

The president's proposals did include a $150 million request to Congress that would allow schools to hire 1,000 new police officers, counsellors and psychologists. The White House plan also includes legislative and executive action to increase mental health services, including boosting funding for training aimed at getting young people into treatment more quickly.
    Proposal for more research into gun violence

A lopsided 84 per cent of Americans back broader background checks, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll. Nearly six in 10 Americans want stricter gun laws, the same poll showed, with majorities favouring a nationwide ban on military-style weapons and limits on gun violence depicted in video games, movies and TV shows.

The NRA and pro-gun lawmakers have long suggested that violent images in video games and entertainment are more to blame for mass shootings than the availability of guns. But Obama's proposals do little to address that concern, other than calling on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to research links between violent images and gun attacks.

By the numbers: Guns in the U.S.

Government scientists have been prohibited from researching the causes and prevention of gun violence since 1996, when a budget amendment was passed that barred researchers from spending taxpayer money on such studies.

The administration is calling on Congress to provide $10 million for expanded research.

Obama also wants lawmakers to ban armour-piercing ammunition, except for use by the military and law enforcement. And he's asking them to create stiffer penalties for gun trafficking, to provide $14 million to help train police officers and others to respond to shootings, and to approve his nominee to run the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Alternative World News Network - JAN 16 10:30

From Washington on Wednesday, United States President Barack Obama called on Congress to pass a number of proposals that could allow for sweeping new gun laws across the country.

In an address delivered to an audience made up of the families of victims of last month’s mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, Pres. Obama asked Congress to pass a series a proposals aimed at extinguishing an epidemic of gun violence currently plaguing the country. If approved, the measures will ban the buying and selling of certain assault weapons, close loopholes that circumvent a background check requirement, impose limits on ammunition purchases and more.

“If there was even one thing we could do to reduce this violence, if there is even one life that can be saved, then we have an obligation to try it. And I’m going to do my part,” said Mr. Obama.

Vice President Joe Biden set the stage for the brief address from Mr. Obama, telling his audience, “The president and I are going to do everything in our power to honor the memory of your children and your wives with the work we take up here today.”

“It’s been 33 days since the nation’s heart was broken by the horrific, senseless violence that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School,” Mr. Biden said of last month’s shooting. “Never have I seen the nation’s conscious so shaken by what happened at Sandy Hook.”

Read entire article HERE : http://rt.com/usa/news/obama-ban-assault-congress-139/

WHATS THE DEAL WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT PSY OPS AND SANDY HOOK ANYWAY?

I WATCHED THIS VIDEO LINKED BELOW...AN HOUR AGO... and i see there are a few good replies here on the Mists of Avalon thread also linked below i am yet to fully explore but thank you for the team who takes the time to stand for truth and never give up! Even when we are all scattered in the mists because it is the write thing to do! MERLIN JT! MAAT

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
    Thumbnail30:19
    The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9GxXYKx_8&bpctr=1358395278

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 pm

This has had over 8 million views just this week.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:22 am

I feel your pain JT. Neutral
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:22 am

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  Noloveandrespect_zpsa247659b
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  Empty Re: America Must See This Baloney

Post  Jenetta Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:23 pm

[quote="We Are You"][quote="We Are You"]And the winner is: ALL OF US

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  530644_560053804022927_318596041_n

I find WAY's threads and provocation signatures a ROYAL PAIN IN THE BUTT!!!

Post  devakas Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:36 am

Worlds first genetically modified humans born

http://www.helium.com/items/2409676-report-first-genetically-modified-humans-born

upgrade of the genes?
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:33 am

Sanicle wrote:I feel your pain JT. Neutral

Thanks Sanicle! This is a duscussion forum and should not be a place for parasite infected astral entities to post blind links to NABS!!! I do not click on very many blind links. Its obvious to me that whoever the person behind the computer screen that makes posts on the Mists of Avalon known as "weareyou" is misguided, ignores questions, spams the forum with NABS, copy and pastes blind links sometimes seemingly only in response to my dragon energy that they dont have!

The New Jerusalem

The New Jerusalem is not a location in the Middle East but it refers to Merkabah (light body).

Every man becomes Jesus' Merkabah and every woman than becomes Mary Magdalene (MM) Merkabah = Resurrection.

You are the Stargate/wormhole, if you can see yourself on the outside looking in and the other way around, then you have created the self-intersection.

On the inside of the surface you see yourself as an individual, on the outside you are omnipresent, in other words "THE ONE". Your body-mind becomes the gateway to your mind-body.

Knowing who you are as THE ONE is the key, it is the ultimate mirror of all Creation.

Jesus knew...the reason he could Love unconditionally is that he saw all contained within himself was himself as a unique expressions of that oneness.

But the ones stuck on the inside couldn't see this, so they killed him; they could not remember what he remembered so he sacrificed his individuality to become the mirror for the rest of us sleepy heads. He became the waveform of the oneness within Creation, allowing the bridge to form. His body is all bodies, all things within Creation. He literally lives within everyone and everything...

To eat The Lion of Judah is to know he is within you and allow him to wake up inside of you as THE ONE in the many. Not forgetting who you are, but remembering who he is as well, your twin soul.

This is the second coming, the birth of your Starhumanity aka Christ Consciousness. THE ONE in the many and the many in THE ONE and so...he watches, as the watcher, silently within you....for the day you take notice of him and on that day, by your own understanding, you allow him to LIVE in you.

THE COUNCIL OF THUBAN

Hadriel
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Ban

blind links in a spam like style! I can feel your mind searching for the PHIYER!!! And i have told you my team is the ET contact needed for America as there are new universal laws in effect and Merlin stands at the Gates to Avalon!

What dose the use if cinimon have to do with this...

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pDBgile_OEk
    Ron Paul Speaks On The States Secession Demands By Petitions To The White House

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y1ksivtwFUk

In the one week since US President Barack Obama won his bid for re-election, representatives from all 50 states have filed petitions with the White House asking to secede from the United States. Just seven days after a citizen of Louisiana asked for the state's peaceful secession from the rest of the country, hundreds of thousands of electronic signatures from around the United States have been submitted to WhiteHouse.gov for review as Americans from all corners of the country ask the president to grant them amicable separation from the union.

According to the White House's own rules on the 'We the People' portal of the Executive Branch's official website, a staffer from within the walls of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue will respond in a timely manner to any petition that can garner more than 25,000 signatures. As of the morning of Nov. 14, pleads out of Louisiana, Texas, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, Georgia and Tennessee have all crossed that threshold, with petitions from the rest of the country quickly accumulating enough signatures to soon require a reply as well.

In almost every case, signees say that the time has come to do something about the state of the union.

Using bureaucratic means to "bypass the will of the people" is a complaint that 1,758 people as of this writing say is reason enough to separate Virginia from the current rule of the US in one petition; elsewhere on the site, a separate petition also calling for that state's secession has received more than triple the signatures, with residents agreeing with an interpretation of the Declaration of Independence that decries, "When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another."

Browsing the more than 100 petitions currently open on WhiteHouse.gov, it's easy to see that those sentiments expressed by the country's forefathers are evident with many Americans today: almost all of the petitions from each of the 50 states cite the Revolution War-era doctrine to detail the necessary of separation.

In Texas, over 97,000 signees agree that secession is necessary, especially given what's described as a rampant mismanagement of the country's operation by means of the "federal government's neglect to reform domestic and foreign spending." Elsewhere in the explanation for their request to "withdraw from the United States of America and create its own new government," citizens of the Lone Star State say, "The citizens of the US suffer from blatant abuses of their rights," specifically calling into question the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the National Defense Authorization Act of Fiscal Year 2012 (NDAA). Several states have already repealed on local levels the NDAA and its provision that gives the president the authority to indefinitely detain US citizens without charge or trial, and next year lawmakers in Texas are expected to weigh in on a proposal to ban that legislation and another that will outlaw the procedures regularly used by TSA agents. With more and more Texans demanding secession, though — and hundreds of thousands of Americans from across the country demanding separation from the United States in other petitions — locally-binding legislation might not be enough to keep citizens from standing up and voicing their opposition off the Web.

In an editorial published this week in the Daily Caller, author Bob Smiley says that even if the demands of nearly 100,000 rebels from Texas aren't being taken seriously in Washington, all that could very well change.

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:02 am

Omnipotence

I HAVE NOT HAD THE TIME TO WASTE CLICKING ON BLIND LINKS!!!

IF YOU WANT ET DISCLOSURE I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN IT TO YOU!!!

CAN YOU GIVE AN OVERVIEW OF THIS SPAM ATTACK QUOTED ABOVE!!!

ALSO WHO ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU WORK FOR! MERLIN JT! MAAT IFFW!

ENJOY THE DRAGONS OF THUBAN AND THE ORIGINAL ROUND OF CAMELOT!!!

ALL AMERICA MUST SEE THIS! Breaking Reality ~ 2013  Mistsofavalon

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:14 pm