tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Aquaries1111
Carol
6 posters

Solar storms and pineal gland – riding the power wave

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Solar storms and pineal gland – riding the power wave Empty Solar storms and pineal gland – riding the power wave

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Riding the power wave – pineal gland stimulation

Our pineal glands have excess melatonin production during solar storms – electromagnetic activity. Many biological effects of melatonin are produced through activation of melatonin receptors, while others are due to its role as a pervasive and powerful antioxidant, with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA.

Pineal gland is also referred as the third eye, and the third eye is also known as the inner eye. The third eye is a mystical and esoteric concept referring in part to the ajna (brow) chakra in certain dharmic spiritual traditions, in particular Hinduism. This concept was later adopted by Christian mystics and spiritualists as well as people from other religious faiths. It is also spoken of as the gate that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. Among Christian mystics, the term is used in a broad sense to indicate a non-dualistic perspective. In New Age spirituality, the third eye may symbolize a state of enlightenment or the evocation of mental images having deeply personal spiritual or psychological significance. The third eye is often associated with visions, clairvoyance (which includes the ability to observe chakras and auras), precognition, and out-of-body experiences. People who have allegedly developed the capacity to utilize their third eyes are sometimes known as seers.

For the reasons most of you know – humans tend to have their pineal glands heavily calcified – sleeping.

Fluoride (found in tap water, toothpaste, processed foods…) is just one of the things that causes calcification of pineal gland. Fluoride is magnetically attracted to the pineal gland where it forms calcium phosphate crystals more than anywhere else in the body. How to decalcify pineal gland? One excellent link is here.http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-decalcify-your-pineal-gland

Third eye should be active, vibrant and strong… the process of decalcification sometimes includes headaches and sleepiness… – the same as they say for solar storms like the one in effect now.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Solar storms and pineal gland – riding the power wave Empty Clif High's Wujo [July 10, 2012]

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:20 pm

halfpasthuman.com

direct download (mp3):
    http://www.datafilehost.com/download-bd074dfc.html

E14- July 10, 2012 - Oyster larva, spirograph, atoms, stream, kalapas, energy, interstellar boundary, global coastal event, Fukushima, radiation,

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Solar storms and pineal gland – riding the power wave Empty Re: Solar storms and pineal gland – riding the power wave

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Thanks Carol.. Bookmarked..
    SpiralOut
    SpiralOut

Solar storms and pineal gland – riding the power wave Empty Re: Solar storms and pineal gland – riding the power wave

Post  SpiralOut Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:43 am

This got me wondering... I, for years now (although it has been happening much more the past year), have moments where my perception of time "feels" like it's going incerdibly faster than normal and I don't know how to better explain it and it lasts for a second or less. There has been one night this year that was extrememly intense, I was fluctuating my perception of time and (while my eyes were closed) space as well. It went on for hours that night. So, could these solar storms also be contributing to these experiences? Have you hear of anyone else having these experiences?

(I have been feeling my pineal gland for the past 8 months or so, I can now activate in whenever I feel like it.)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 am

?Aloha SpiralOut. Others have been having similar experiences that you describe. It's odd, isn't it?

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:58 am

Just so you know, Clif packed his computers away sometime ago. His monkey mind is known to be rather unreliable. He is full of hatred for the elites (his own expression), this hatred clouds his judgement. He changes his opinion quite often jumping from one theory to another without further explanation

Take the Olympics where he predicted there was going to be a 9/11 attack. Well it did not happen

SpiralOut
    SpiralOut

Post  SpiralOut Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:23 am

Carol wrote:?Aloha SpiralOut. Others have been having similar experiences that you describe. It's odd, isn't it?

Very much so. Have you ever heard of anyone having a overlay of transparent "colors" or "colorful" lights? I see it with eyes closed or open 24/7 and covers my entire site and they get more opaque, (as well as seem to "zoom in") when I meditate or am under the influence. It's like an alive universal energy field. I have yet to find someone with a similar experience so let me know if you have please.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 am

ceridwen wrote:Just so you know, Clif packed his computers away sometime ago. His monkey mind is known to be rather unreliable. He is full of hatred for the elites (his own expression), this hatred clouds his judgement. He changes his opinion quite often jumping from one theory to another without further explanation

Take the Olympics where he predicted there was going to be a 9/11 attack. Well it did not happen

I find Mr High's predictions about as useful as a one legged man in an arse kicking completion.

He is frequently incorrect and adds more than sufficient fuel to help fire the egregore of doom and fear.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:32 am

Heard it all before. Same old same old from the same old people, time after time.

What happened to the huge mass riots that never happened in the states last year etc etc.

Boring.
    Sleep
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:23 pm

SpiralOut wrote:

Very much so. Have you ever heard of anyone having a overlay of transparent "colors" or "colorful" lights? I see it with eyes closed or open 24/7 and covers my entire site and they get more opaque, (as well as seem to "zoom in") when I meditate or am under the influence. It's like an alive universal energy field. I have yet to find someone with a similar experience so let me know if you have please.

More seeing and less looking makes you see the world as live energy rather than solid form

Solar storms and pineal gland – riding the power wave 319184_2482178262099_798109759_n

Love from me
    mudra
    SpiralOut
    SpiralOut

Post  SpiralOut Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:39 pm

It is beautiful... I want everyone to see it.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:14 pm