tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

§ WE WENT TO MARS 1973 § And never told anyone!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

§ WE WENT TO MARS 1973 § And never told anyone!  Empty § WE WENT TO MARS 1973 § And never told anyone!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:16 am

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/h5V8qrGU1zY?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/h5V8qrGU1zY?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

http://www.everything3d2.com/ In 1973 there was a manned mission to Mars and they told no one, why? Could it be they knew something was there and did not want anyone to know what they went there for? These questions beg to be answered. Please Subscribe, Comment and Like to see more of these type of videos.

By the way, look at those cards with the days on them, they are not being held, they are floating in space, zero G.

Link to Baltic Sea UFO, extraterrestrial life, Mars aliens, off world colonies, manned mission Mars ?

Anything you can imagine we have already done, but it will take an act of "god" to get the technology out to the public.

bckerremail 14 hours ago

Considering John Searl was working on an inverse gravity vehicle in the 1950's, as well as Ralph Ring and Otis T Carr working on Nikola Tesla's "round vehicle" ideas around the same time, is it really THAT far-fetched to think we sent a manned craft to Mars...?

TheRealDerfMan 23 hours ago

no smilies in the 70's :( .

invent4or 1 day ago

Yoda knows: "Simulated mission it is."

micadokun 1 day ago

I doubt the authenticity of this..i mean it's way too "shaky",just like in a Movie where the director "shakes it up" for effect...and the images have like a double rendering.No astronauts etc etc...I feel they do have the ability,and maybe have gone there, due to what i've seen "flying" wizzing through the sky..but this video...well....

johnsvideochannel 1 day ago

Is there more to the video?

eltaylorusar1 1 day ago

source?

skiball100points 1 day ago

Yup Source?

Teleraider1 in reply to skiball100points (Show the comment) 20 hours ago

they cant even go to the moon its impossible :)

MegaSuzukiboy 1 day ago

- THIS SAYS IT ALL FOLKS! -

/watch?v=HUHmd26rPKs

LCARS43278 1 day ago

Hmm...I guess I'm confused about several logistical issues that, in theory, prevent us from going now. let alone 40 years ago (fuel, food, etc.). Who went? How did they return? Intriguing, but I'm pretty skeptical, especially since Nixon seemed to not give a rat's rear about space exploration.

tvswnet 1 day ago 2

Well, thats what he made u belive, perhaps! Besides, the presidents doesn't call the shots on the black budget projects.

Odium1981 in reply to tvswnet (Show the comment) 1 day ago

If this is real then explain the robotic space arm seen attached to the spacecraft @ 2:03. If they had this space arm developed and deploy-able in 1973, then why did they have Canada develop another one and wait to first deploy it in 1981...This is a cool video but It's obviously not real.

kosh2nd 1 day ago 2

Because it's a black project, where they use technology several decades more advanced than what we publicly "have".

Odium1981 in reply to kosh2nd (Show the comment) 1 day ago

Where's the sound?

Lisa Wade 1 day ago

the colors are right, but the images look like JPL photo's i've encountered. fake. (but remember, NASA redwashes Mars!)

logosmalos 1 day ago

well the big question is is where are all the stars in the back round? i mean this is outer space no?

bubonicblanket 1 day ago

no stars, just ships around the earth at night...

Rama2o13 in reply to bubonicblanket (Show the comment) 1 day ago

Fake

writertao101 1 day ago

i think this is a photo shopped vidoe ... b/c one we never had color cams back then like this ... second no people in video ... 3third this was all pic we cna pull up dates and other stuff on today with the same color intensey

VegaOsiris 1 day ago

Not a big deal for a medium talented CGI artist. I don't buy it.

schippifant1 1 day ago

wow.,.

DON PARKER 1 day ago

Looks like Mars.

naturalperson24 1 day ago

What's with the "too much shaking" comments ? It's 1973 !!! Unless attached to a solid mount, ALL handheld cameras exhibit shake !!! FFS people...

unit4401 1 day ago

Phoney bologna

CowTownBoy1 1 day ago

All that tech. to go to mars and all they can make is crummy shaky video and not a sinlgle persons face!!!!!

quicksilver462 1 day ago

Well for a start i'd like to know the original source of this footage.

gizmo kaka 2 days ago

My guess is fake. Too much camara shaking. They would have used something to steady the camera.

Fante247 2 days ago

i think its fake....

shameera25 2 days ago

Looks real lol

RSmith215100 2 days ago

Posted as is and obviously unverified by me Peace JT!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:34 am