tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+20
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
miii
Jenetta
Raven
TRANCOSO
bobhardee
SuiGeneris
Mercuriel
magamud
JesterTerrestrial
Floyd
mudra
devakas
Brook
THEeXchanger
Carol
orthodoxymoron
We Are You
Aquaries1111
24 posters

Aquaries1111 Corner

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 14 Empty Re: Aquaries1111 Corner

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:06 pm

I hope you all enjoyed Don Juan DeMarco. It's truly a masterpiece to the end. Now, for some Musika.. I do love this tune! ImagineDragons

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:19 pm

Greetings Aquarius! So we meet again for a brief moment in time! It has been some time since we chatted even though the chats were mostly troublesome and a massive interuption to the main flow of the converatin! however i have not allowed you to slow me down! NOW HAVE I AVALON!!!

HEY ARE YOU READY FOR SOMETHING NEW YET!!!

DID THE CREW GET LOST IN THE BATTLE FIELD!!!

ANYWAY I GUESS YOU ALL MISSED THE SHOW TOO BAD EH

Anyway i guess the vibe tribe is lost and youll be thankful some day that my radio is active!!! It has always been for the soul family of avalon as to why we shouted even if our words and team was censored!

HELLO IS THIS THING OFF?

Blink 

PROJECT SMASHALOT!!! WANNA HAVE A DEBATE!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT - STAR HUMAN DRAGON HANGING WITH THE THUBAN CREW WHEN WERE NOT KICKED OUT OF THE CLUB OMG DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HAS BEEN LOST!!!

XXXX IT GO BACK TO SLEEP!!! IMAGINE THAT SINCE YOUR KNOCKIONG ON THE GATES TO MY DOOR!!!

BECAUSE WE ALREADY DID OUR HARD WORK WHEN WE TOOK ACTION SEVERAL YEARS AGO HELLO!!!

WHATEVER LOL 

HAVE A GREAT DAY Flowers 

and i really do mean that im sirius i dont know what it is but since the recent shift n july 8th as discussed in whats left of the main flow that you would not know aobut it unless your in it or spying on it and maybe you have no idea what im talking about, oh well its a shame that so much as destroyed in the great wars of avalon and camelot! YOU DONT HAVE MY ENERGY YOU HAVE A GOD DAMN DOUBLE CROSS!!!

AND MY TEAM AGIAN PAYS THE PRICE TO ALCHOMIZE THE ATTACKS UPON THE KINGDOM!!!

WE IMAGINED STAR CRUISERS ETERNAL LIFE AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE MERLIN JT! MAAT

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:27 pm

What the HELL brings you to my A Corner? I don't know who you are... You question others on who they are and yet you proclaim to share to the world who you are.. Well whoever you are.. Give me a call.... 941-462-3263... Got it? Seriously' I am  FED UP of Cyber LIARS including you JT. Call me; skype me; let me see you face to face with essence? Can you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klsnXVUDtEw&feature=player_embedded#at=54

If you cannot follow through with this request then I tell you: "Piss Off"`
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Heaven the hell brings me to your corner and you are on my island do not you ever forget that!!!

Big Grin 2 

I dont have a phone i smashed it because i tihnk it was bugged by bad aliens. Thats another story for another day. I have been banned from skype so it would seem i cant even install this i have made several mentions of this but there has been a disruption to some of the networks lately. I had my photo onlin when i went to the original avalon and was double crossed!!!

i owe you nothing! I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN YOU EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE LIKE 1000 TIMES BUT THE MESSAGE WAS LOST IN THE NOISE!!!

How many nights i listen to the REAL DRAGONS many from THUBAN talking about the chaos that your BS caused amongst the chat groups that i have not been involved with for months now since i was attacked!!!

NO BODY CARES BECAUSE I WAS CENSORED SO THAT THE FAKES AND FRAUDS COULD TRY AND STEAL MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY!!! THE REAL GOD DAMN HEART OF AVALON!!!

MY RADIO IS ACTIVE!!! ALEIN RADIO ACTIVE!!! WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!!!

AS DESCRIBED IN THE TRUE DECODINGS FROM THE DRAGONS OF AVALON!!!

THE ORIGINAL ROUND OF CAMELOT AND MY FRIENDS!!! YA THANK YOU ALL!!!

SO WHAT THE HELL BRINGS YOU HERE IS A BETTER QUESTION I AM ASKING!!!

Michael Toldnes - MERLIN JT! MAAT E.T. OFFICIAL
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:40 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:Heaven the hell brings me to your corner and you are on my island do not you ever forget that!!!

Big Grin 2 

I dont have a phone i smashed it because i tihnk it was bugged by bad aliens. Thats another story for another day.  I have been banned from skype so it would seem i cant even install this i have made several mentions of this but there has been a disruption to some of the networks lately.  I had my photo onlin when i went to the original avalon and was double crossed!!!

i owe you nothing! I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN YOU EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE LIKE 1000 TIMES BUT THE MESSAGE WAS LOST IN THE NOISE!!!

How many nights i listen to the REAL DRAGONS many from THUBAN talking about the chaos that your BS caused amongst the chat groups that i have not been involved with for months now since i was attacked!!!

NO BODY CARES BECAUSE I WAS CENSORED SO THAT THE FAKES AND FRAUDS COULD TRY AND STEAL MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY!!! THE REAL GOD DAMN HEART OF AVALON!!!

MY RADIO IS ACTIVE!!! ALEIN RADIO ACTIVE!!! WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!!!

AS DESCRIBED IN THE TRUE DECODINGS FROM THE DRAGONS OF AVALON!!!

THE ORIGINAL ROUND OF CAMELOT AND MY FRIENDS!!! YA THANK YOU ALL!!!

SO WHAT THE HELL BRINGS YOU HERE IS A BETTER QUESTION I AM ASKING!!!

Michael Toldnes - MERLIN JT! MAAT E.T. OFFICIAL

Take your "Thuban Crap" and put it on the fracking 999 line.. It's obvious you are in need of some "Help"!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Carol please remove JT's Crap from my channel!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:46 pm

what the matter dont actualy want to talk or communicate lol there well i hope everything is well with you and that you can understand the message that has been shared with you for free as it really is very important and i thought you might like to know about it!

Geeze some people eh, cant even say anytihng with them freaking out. No sence of fun anymore it seems. Well come into my realm and dont be surprised if merlin wants to play a little bit haha

have a great day
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:48 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:what the matter dont actualy want to talk or communicate lol there well i hope everything is well with you and that you can understand the message that has been shared with you for free as it really is very important and i thought you might like to know about it!

Geeze some people eh, cant even say anytihng with them freaking out. No sence of fun anymore it seems.  Well come into my realm and dont be surprised if merlin wants to play a little bit haha

have a great day

Go Away!

Seriously Carol get this Parasite off of here!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:50 pm

This is my thread and I want JT out of here!
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Do it Carol!

Hi Debra,

Just a note to let you know that I'm not impressed with what the other members of the Thuban group have done with respect to their attacks against you in the past and will not allow this to happen here. I've actually grown fond of you. The others, who are not regular posters, are somewhat outrageous in their demands. If they are so evolved this nonsense wouldn't even be going on. Just know I've got your back.

Take care and aloha,

Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:51 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:what the matter dont actualy want to talk or communicate lol there well i hope everything is well with you and that you can understand the message that has been shared with you for free as it really is very important and i thought you might like to know about it!

Geeze some people eh, cant even say anytihng with them freaking out. No sence of fun anymore it seems.  Well come into my realm and dont be surprised if merlin wants to play a little bit haha

have a great day

Go Away!

lol i wont let you lose the magic, my magic Naughty 

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 14 Stonehenge-sun_zpsbc5a6141
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:53 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:

have a great day

Go Away!

Aquaries1111 wrote:Do it Carol!

Hi Debra,

Just a note to let you know that I'm not impressed with what the other members of the Thuban group have done with respect to their attacks against you in the past and will not allow this to happen here. I've actually grown fond of you. The others, who are not regular posters, are somewhat outrageous in their demands. If they are so evolved this nonsense wouldn't even be going on. Just know I've got your back.

Take care and aloha,

Carol

You lost your magic a long time ago JT!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Hi Debra,

Take care and aloha,

Carol

Ya attacks ok. Where did you show up from Aquaries?! And explain to me why the mists of avalon was created and also explain to me the extra terrestrial information that the thuban material explains!

Who has merlins back!!! NOT YOU!!!

I have had to stand on my own!!!

with the help from a very few close friends!!!

The rest of the sheep just cry to get out of my blender!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 14 PYRAMIDSUNSET_zps04b8c429
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:09 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:

have a great day

Go Away!

Hi Debra,

Take care and aloha,

Carol

NOT LOST STOLEN SO I'M TAKING IT BACK!!!

AND YOU NEVER HAD ANY TO START WITH!!!

Thanks to Carol some of the magic has been regained in the mists of avalon!!!

do you honestly have any idea of what that means to the real soul family?

I will call you on a land line when i get to my office tommorow probably later in the day as i am very busy with my galactic market now gone universal.  You can read about that on the project camelot/avalon files when we can to share our extra terrestrial contact and gave this world my activated radio!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!! MERLIN JT! MAAT

Do you think the humans love money more then god? Do you?

Listen I really do hope that you have a wonder full day PEACE!

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 14 711230-3-greed_zps84c815a9
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:13 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:

have a great day

Go Away!

Hi Debra,

Take care and aloha,

Carol

NOT LOST STOLEN SO I'M TAKING IT BACK!!!

AND YOU NEVER HAD ANY TO START WITH!!!

Thanks to Carol some of the magic has been regained in the mists of avalon!!!

do you honestly have any idea of what that means to the real soul family?

I will call you on a land line when i get to my office tommorow probably later in the day as i am very busy with my galactic market now gone universal.  You can read about that on the project camelot/avalon files when we can to share our extra terrestrial contact and gave this world my activated radio!!! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!! MERLIN JT! MAAT

Do you think the humans love money more then god? Do you?

Listen I really do hope that you have a wonder full day PEACE!

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 14 711230-3-greed_zps84c815a9

"Piss Off"
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:22 am

NO! Dear Aquaries1111 you are pissed off.  Because my dragon ET energy causes you to get angry. What i will do is call you as you have origionaly requested me to do and if tommorow afternoon is not very good I will try after dinner hour.  We can talk about the timelines and what it means to the cosmic reconfiguration as dexcribed by the dragons of thuban as the official agents of god as mirrors for the logos that you seem to deny.  SO I HAVE ALREADY ACCEPTED YOUR OFFER AND CHANCE TO FOLLOW THROUGH AND WILL CALL YOU AS REQUESTED BY YOU!!!

THANKS,

Michael Toldnes - MERLIN JT! MAAT - OFFICIAL EXTRA TERRESTRIAL CONTACT The Winner 

I posted my face one of the first to take on the government! YOU SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTON ABOUT MY TEAMS ACCOMPLISHMENTS.  Well as i said I wont let you lose my magic Beleive that!

Flowers 

JT 

Aquaries1111 wrote:What the HELL brings you to my A Corner? I don't know who you are... You question others on who they are and yet you proclaim to share to the world who you are.. Well whoever you are.. Give me a call.... 941-462-3263... Got it? Seriously' I am  FED UP of Cyber LIARS including you JT. Call me; skype me; let me see you face to face with essence? Can you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klsnXVUDtEw&feature=player_embedded#at=54

If you cannot follow through with this request then I tell you: "Piss Off"`
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:40 am

Well I have plans tomorrow to go to Myakka Farmers Market to get my unpasteurized Goats Milk and honey; bees naturally raised. I await you - Sir Lancelot!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:06 am

Really?

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6629-warnings-of-planet-x-comet-ison-pole-shift-under-ground-bunkers#94546

Well I have plans tomorrow to go to Myakka Farmers Market to get my unpasteurized Goats Milk and honey; bees naturally raised. I await you - Sir Lancelot!

Natural way to remove BLACKHEADS

Aquaries1111 Corner - Page 14 Blackheads4

This is only slightly different than the honey face wash, in that you don’t want to wet your face before you start – in any way, shape, or form. (Although you do want to have a clean face before beginning.)

Your honey should be very, very sticky if you want this to be as effective as possible.

Simply pour a small amount of honey on your fingers and start rapidly patting the areas on your face where you want to remove blackheads. The honey will stick to the stuff in your pores, and pull it out as you remove your fingers. It will also offer gentle antibacterial and antioxidant support, so any small remnants that may be left in your pores won’t oxidize (and turn black) quite as quickly.

Continue doing this for 3 or so minutes, and then just rinse your face with water.

Let me see...you drive Simon out of here....you blast orthodoxymoron: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4964p315-aquaries1111-corner#94427

You toss "disinformation agent" around like it's bird feed.  Suggest I "Partake" in the same while you revel in the Pretentious "DREMSTATE" with my son....

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6606p15-randy-quaid-exposes-hollywood#94244

You have a RIFF with the Thubans and you want Carol to help you get JT off your thread after you come real close to calling her out in a similar "suggestive manner"...........Hmmmm?......I have a suggestion!

Perhaps a "Karmic Milkshake" with that Goats Milk and Honey will do the trick
    Whistle
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:20 am

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Sorry All,

I  had a bit of a breakdown.

Almost 2 years in missing Brian O'Leary.

I do miss him.

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Sanicle wrote:Maybe it will help, eMonkey, to think a little differently about the system ie not that you are a slave to it but that YOU are USING IT to support you living the rest of your life in whichever way you choose to that doesn't bow down to the system in any way.  

Also that the tax you pay is doing what it was designed to do in the first place to do ie helping to support society as a whole so that ALL are better off.  I know that ethic has been corrupted by those at the top of the food chain, but it must do your heart good to know that there are those struggling through hard times that your taxes do help as they were meant to.

Yes, we may have to 'play the game' to live within this world, but we can do it with our eyes open and our hearts in the right place, using the time, place and money that we earn from it to help us achieve the type of life that we wish to live helping others along the way, maybe within the workplace itself.  I believe that ultimately we are 'judged' on what we do with the resources we have as individuals and how clearly we see through the conditioning the PTW try to keep us deluded by.........not being sucked in by it as you, so obviously, are not.

I'd also like to finish by saying that you have my admiration for giving living your dream a damn good shot.  Truly 'walking your talk' is much more than many have the courage to do.

Toast Hugs

Sanicle: How wonderful to be here with you!

How have you been?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:02 pm