tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Expose On A Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Expose On A Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper Empty Expose On A Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper

Post  Jenetta Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Just to give you an idea of why I am interested in this...the Omnibus 2012 Budget recently passed by Parliament and Senate was an eye opener for me both in terms of what it would mean for the future of Canada focusing its economic policys in the areas of increased militarism and the oil industry agenda (tarsands) without any regard for the environment, wildlife, and the three oceans that surround Canada including its indigenous peoples.

The outcry against this Bill was tremendous...from former Conservative politicians to marine scientists to wildlife experts to people like myself from all branches of society. However the bill was passed despite numerous amendments introduced (which were all defeated by the Conservative Party of Canada as it calls itself now) by the Opposition Leaders.

So I asked myself: What kind of Leader do we have in Parliament? Who is this man who flagrantly flings "dung" on the people of Canada and all of Mother Nature? The answer lies in the links below and the complete picture is far more revealing then the man leading this country.

http://agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/11/05/01929.html

http://theinterchange.org/stephen-harper-%e2%80%93-expose-on-a-canadian-pm/

http://pushedleft.blogspot.ca/2009/10/stephen-harper-and-heritage-front.html

http://pushedleft.blogspot.ca/2011/01/my-new-years-top-ten-list-of.html

As below so above; As above so below
    Floyd
    Floyd

Expose On A Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper Empty Re: Expose On A Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Interesting.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Expose On A Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper Empty Re: Expose On A Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 am

Yes this is interesting.

There is more to discover (isnt there always) about the white supremecist movements in Canada (Odinists, though not all Odinists are white supremacists, it kind of got hijacked buy racial purists)

The Northern Foundation
    The Western Guard
    The Reform party
    Heritage Front

Similar to the St Germain sponsored neo nazi Templar organisations in Belgium and France that went on to establish neo nazi poltical parties to act as a conduit for their quasi esoteric white supremacist philosophy

"but the Odonists were white supremacists who followed the belief in a true Nordic race, similar to the Aryans of the Thule Society. They followed the Pagan god Odon, and would eventually culminate into a branch of the Canadian KKK."

http://canadianmanifesto.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/odonists-and-western-guard.html

Funnily enough I had an email from someone a while back suggesting that Duncan o Finion was an odinist though whether of the traditional kind or the white supremacist kind Im not sure. But thats emails for you.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:05 pm

I don't know much about St. Germaine sponsored neo nazi Templar organizations in Belgium and France however the Reform Party in Canada evolved from The Social Credit Party>The Reform Party>The Canadian Alliance Party>The Progressive Conservatives of Canada>The Conservative Party of Canada (which is the government we now have in Canada). Stephen Harper was a member of the Reform Party & The Canadian Alliance Party in the 1980's.

The members of the Heritage Front were eventually thrown out of the Reform Party by Leader Preston Manning. Of course that doesn't mean that the ideology prevalent in these early successor Partys to the current Conservative Party of Canada doesn't remain and hold full sway in the minds of the Conservative cabinet in Ottawa. 50% of Stephen Harper's cabinet had previous membership in the earlier Partys.

As below so above; As above so below
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:23 am

The extremist fringe parties and groups would certainly influence policy in mainstream conservative political parties though themselves occasionally are involved in acts of terrorism and violence.

You may recall the news a while back in your own country the mass suicides in the Solar temple Cult. That was born out of Julian Origas Renewed Order of the Temple, neo templar orginisation under the direction of St Germain from his secret location. Origas was a member of other groups including neo nazi poltical movements. His student Luc Jouret (once arrested on terrorist charges in Canada) was founder of the Solar Temple Cult. That movement were also involved in gun running and money laundering.

Its all a very sticky web.

Following the family tree of ultra right wingers and neo cons there is often an affiliation to an alienist or esoteric extreme right wing organisation of one description or another including Odinism and Armenism

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:34 pm