tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

P Andov to be considered: "Cosmic Coincidences and Expectations for 2012"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

P Andov to be considered: "Cosmic Coincidences and Expectations for 2012" Empty P Andov to be considered: "Cosmic Coincidences and Expectations for 2012"

Post  Carol Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:00 pm

QUOTE: Further informations about topics addressed are available in favourites, play lists on this and my other channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaOmegaParadigm. Mirrored: https://www.youtube.com/user/dxbender "Magnificent presentation by Pane "AstralWalker" Andov about the mega event that will take place at the end of year 2012 and beginning of the 2013. He explains that thousands of years ago from the galactic centre of the Milky Way, there was a powerful release of an enormous amount of energy, which like a huge, shining, circular wave is spreading across the galaxy from its centre to its edges.

The released energetic pulse is already affecting the whole galaxy including the little dot we call our solar system. Very soon it will reach us and hit us with full strength. He explains what kind of implications this spreading wave of energy will have on our solar system, especially to our star and our planet and how it will affect the DNA of life.

The way that Pane connects the dots makes it clear what our planet will face soon and what we as humans can do about it. He is also a contactee and delivers important messages which he backs up with scientific data. For the record, his DNA was changed when his biological body was only seven years old, enabling him to utilize abilities such telepathy, remote viewing, astral travel and to make contact.

He claims that from time to time numerous ET races communicate and deliver important messages to him as a result of alternations to his DNA in early childhood. One of those races is the positive race that is delivering the genuine crop circles, and they explained to him what the complex geometries mean. That's how Pane was able to translate the complex geometric designs which contain the solution to the equation regarding what humanity is facing, when it's going to happen and what can be done about it.

For more reference please visit his website:
    http://www.paneandov.com
    http://www.paneandov.com/2012-pdf/
    http://www.paneandov.com/sun-goes-red-giant-23-dec-2012/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

P Andov to be considered: "Cosmic Coincidences and Expectations for 2012" Empty Re: P Andov to be considered: "Cosmic Coincidences and Expectations for 2012"

Post  Carol Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:11 pm

hmmm?

2012 researcher and author Marshall Masters, offers an in-depth look at the predictions made in a crop circled formation he calls the "2012 Star Map of Doom."

Known as Avebury 2008, it tells us that on December 21, 2012, we'll begin to experience the onset of a protracted global catastrophe. It will last for years and will include a pole shift, such as the one predicted by Edgar Cayce.

For the readers of Marshall's book, Crossing the Cusp: Surviving the Edgar Cayce Pole Shift, this video offers an in-depth back story not included in the book.

SuperManny
    SuperManny

P Andov to be considered: "Cosmic Coincidences and Expectations for 2012" Empty Re: P Andov to be considered: "Cosmic Coincidences and Expectations for 2012"

Post  SuperManny Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Thanks, Carol! Very Happy
    I have a great deal of respect for Astralwalker, but his site seems to be down atm.

That second video by Masters is kinda weird; how he talks about all this doom with that slight smile the whole time. He calls Niburu a 'second sun'... I'm no expert, but I don't think it's a sun. He also talks about the Avebury 2008 crop circle that Andov based a lot of his research on.

They both have somewhat similar solutions, neither of which I'm particularly attracted to. Andov says we all need to create a Flower-of-Life merkaba in meditation, and Masters says we need to create an "intention vortex" or we'll most likely all die. I can't wait! Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:02 pm

It does get confusing doesn't it? That's why I like to also listen to others perspectives as well and determine my own conclusions.

I do agree with Pane about the sun to some extent but just don't have enough scientific data to think in definitive terms as he. Nor do we know when we pass through the galactic wave and what its real impact will be.

SuperManny
    SuperManny

Post  SuperManny Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Andov's site is still down, but he does have a wordpress site that's working fine. It appears that all his latest updates are on that site, so maybe he's not renewing the original one. The new site is here.

Carol wrote:I do agree with Pane about the sun to some extent but just don't have enough scientific data to think in definitive terms as he. Nor do we know when we pass through the galactic wave and what its real impact will be.

There is definitely an unknown wave of something heading toward earth as detected by NASA's IBEX, and it appears to be on schedule for Dec 2012. But you're right, we just don't know what's gonna happen.

And if that Avebury 2008 crop circle [featured in both videos] is to be believed, the sun will expand and swallow up Mercury and Venus and get very close to the earth on 12-21-12. If this occurs, it will be highly unlikely that any third dimensional life will survive.

Another popular theory suggests this expansion shown in the crop circle merely represents an expansion of consciousness. I don't think any one theory is necessarily better than another at this point, cause it's all just a shot in the dark. I reckon we're all just gonna have to wait and see; it'll be here before we know it! scratch
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:12 pm

sunny Hey divine children, it's certainly never confused, but there are signs in the sky's and real interdependent relationships between me and heavenly bodies, so when there are minds, which themself where trained how to read the signs and how to speak in thongs and how to interpret that unknown or special the undefinable divine part of my real - i embrace it first of all, follow it to its source if possible and get my drive.
    So in this (like other cases too) we get trained to think, to embrace the unknown playfool and find variables (like with the timelines). So the whole discernment issue is defenitly born from the agencys to blabla, while i found it better not to discern, not to reflect mentally but just feel my own "turned on and in",because isnt it all relative specific truth, never meant to outlive the moments.

And if i follow Devakas offering of the ultimate truth, well this monkeychatter of the collective hypnotic samsara wont knock on your hut...
    Let all the data be part of abundance, but keep your diet! drunken
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:37 pm

SuperManny wrote:Andov's site is still down, but he does have a wordpress site that's working fine. It appears that all his latest updates are on that site, so maybe he's not renewing the original one. The new site is here.

THANK YOU.

And if that Avebury 2008 crop circle [featured in both videos] is to be believed, the sun will expand and swallow up Mercury and Venus and get very close to the earth on 12-21-12. If this occurs, it will be highly unlikely that any third dimensional life will survive.

Another popular theory suggests this expansion shown in the crop circle merely represents an expansion of consciousness. I don't think any one theory is necessarily better than another at this point, cause it's all just a shot in the dark. I reckon we're all just gonna have to wait and see; it'll be here before we know it! scratch

I seriously doubt this will happen if we are to accept several time-traveler's reports from 2013. This is in specific reference to Attorney Andrew Basiago time-travel trip to February 2013. DC is more likely to be underwater but this could be due to a variety of factors which omit a direct CME hit. In addition there are a number of remote viewers who don't see this type of solar event either. Instead they were picking up on an impact of some sort in the southern hemisphere near Australia. If so we on the islands would likely be dealing with tsunamis as other areas too. I think the next 8-10 months the worst of the earth changes will have occurred.

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Considering all known blogs and our collected ?opinionated? knowhow, i see more potential to make us aware of an active dreaming part, not just neutral observer like some "teachers§" train...
    While our collective caosfields clear more and more into that divine grid we long for, those timelines, mindspaces and prisons lost their grab on us, so keep that freed stillness and steer it like the storm you wish to be for swalloping oooopps that beastly pixel...

The congruence of our collective minds with the active HE/SHE Devsource can still take us into a real which is now a paranormal level, but limitless Loove/devotional dance and a newform of X-change between our futureselfs - reaching backinto this last month and showing us other priroritys to get this unknown requests and deliveries from our Yoniverse...

Then i wont be happy with a passive victimisation scenario, leading a technological handycapped whity race till year 2233 to have then again to defend the lightship against seeded reptail reverse code entetys. Thats obscured allready!
    But like the undefinableDivine side of yourself, thereis raw undefined shurety - i feel it!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Actually, from what I read long ago it has occurred at least 3 previous times and this is the 4th and final chance with the current given races. Humanity would be better served if it were not being controlled by the negative entities.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:01 am

[Preview] Pane "Astralwalker" Andov on VERITAS Radio | 2012 Equation Solved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmXveN9TsEs

Love Always
    mudra
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

P Andov to be considered: "Cosmic Coincidences and Expectations for 2012" Empty 2017 equation unsolved

Post  Eartheart Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:37 am

This emerging interplanetary dreamgate will open oooppps our divineradiation flowers to all the ascendet bees, what i am living in a fairytale???

Somnamboole dreams of a 13Dim Holo, which has no oodds at all to replicate and multidude, Razz but isstill veryvery sensitiv to all that rejection and affraid of missunderstandings or reported abuse by subprocesses and horizontal perspectives. Structural vertical lift off must be ateaching than to rip off those electromagnetics to run havoc and change the admin settings... we are all fun!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:31 pm

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 am