tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Red Ice Radio - Neil Kramer - Hour 1 - Participating in the Unfoldment

mudra
    mudra

Red Ice Radio - Neil Kramer - Hour 1 - Participating in the Unfoldment Empty Red Ice Radio - Neil Kramer - Hour 1 - Participating in the Unfoldment

Post  mudra Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:52 am

Very inspiring and positive talk Thubs Up

Red Ice Radio - Neil Kramer - Hour 1 - Participating in the Unfoldment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwuK3Q_UgR8

Neil Kramer is an English writer, philosopher, and teacher, specializing in the fields of consciousness, metaphysics, and mysticism. Kramer has made a lifelong independent study of philosophy, mystical traditions, shamanism, religion, inner alchemy, occultism, and esoteric world history. He returns to Red Ice to discuss his new book The Unfoldment. We examine the authentic life and distortion of reality. Neil talks about the importance of remembering the divine and moving past negative states of mind. It's time for action, not complaints. We'll discuss remaining in a higher state of consciousness within the control system. Neil also talk about how there is an intimate relationship between light and shadow, creation and destruction. He talks about being a participant in the unfoldment as we each play a significant role. The Unfoldment is a natural human process; a journey of growth, realization, and ascendance.

Love Always
    mudra
    Liberti
    Liberti

Red Ice Radio - Neil Kramer - Hour 1 - Participating in the Unfoldment Empty viewing

Post  Liberti Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:45 am

I do not know if anyone else has this problem but when the video gets to 6:22, it shuts off and a screen of other videos shows up so I cannot view the remaining video...if anyone has this problem, let me know please....if not, something or someone is blocking my viewing this video.

All the best,

Liberti
    mudra
    mudra

Red Ice Radio - Neil Kramer - Hour 1 - Participating in the Unfoldment Empty Re: Red Ice Radio - Neil Kramer - Hour 1 - Participating in the Unfoldment

Post  mudra Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 pm

I sometimes encounter that problem too Liberti.
    The way I handled it is to reboot the page and move the cursor to where the video stopped and usually I can play it all the way through.
    I could listen to this one above without any stops though.
    Hope this helps and can enjoy Neil Kramer 's inspiring talk.

Love for you
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:05 am