tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Russian Police Cars on the streets of Los Angeles, California

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Russian Police Cars on the streets of Los Angeles, California Empty Russian Police Cars on the streets of Los Angeles, California

Post  Carol Wed May 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Russian Police Cars on the streets of Los Angeles, California Pass0
    http://englishrussia.com/2012/05/09/russian-police-in-la/
    Russian Police Cars on the streets of Los Angeles, California
    We asked an opinion of an orthodox believer back there near the location the vehicles (yes vehicles!) were spotted and he replied something like: “So, for the god’s sake what we did so we allow the foreign police forces cruise our roads??” bringing us to a not easy truth of the contemprorary times and all this strange things happening lately.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Russian Police Cars on the streets of Los Angeles, California Empty Re: Russian Police Cars on the streets of Los Angeles, California

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 pm

I regularly listen to Sherry Shriner on www.thewatcherfiles.com or www.sherrytalkradio.com -- and she talks about this sort of thing all the time. I don't necessarily believe her or agree with her -- but she seems to have an insiders perspective -- and I like to selectively expose myself to upsetting and disorienting information as sort of a conditioning or training process -- so that I can better evaluate and respond to what MIGHT be in our future. I keep getting the impression that the USA is screwed -- and that once the USA goes down, the whole damn world will go down.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu May 10, 2012 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Russian Police Cars on the streets of Los Angeles, California Empty Re: Russian Police Cars on the streets of Los Angeles, California

Post  Carol Wed May 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Well it's not screwed yet Oxy - meaning the citizens of the US do have some say. Again I keep advocating getting rid of all governmental incumbents at each and every election. Since we know the elections are rigged an overwhelming response against incumbents would send a BIG message to those who are in office and to those who would control them..

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu May 10, 2012 10:01 am

Maybe some Russians brought those cars to USA, just for fun.

That site doesn't seem to be a respectful source based on other stuff there.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 10, 2012 10:15 am

I couldn't sort out what was going on but did find the photos interesting which is why I posted the link. Things are so confusing these days it's difficult to sort out which end is up. The location LA could mean that they are related to Hollywood and the film industry as one possibility for their being there in the first place.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 10, 2012 6:15 pm

I simply take everything in -- without getting too upset about anything -- including Russian vehicles in L.A. Who knows? We might have Drac, Grey, Anunnaki, Chinese, Russian, NATO, and UN Troops in the United States in the near future. I wouldn't be surprised by much of anything, at this point.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Insanely Happy

I can't even begin to tell you some of the things I've seen when living in L.A..

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 10, 2012 9:20 pm

If you look real close, you can see a grey-alien looking out the back window of that Russian truck!

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:08 am