tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Which Alien Races own what TV channels?

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Which Alien Races own what TV channels? Empty Which Alien Races own what TV channels?

Post  Threecaster Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:14 am

This just occurred to me, that I take it for granted that Natonial Braodcasting Corproration is owned by the replitians; I merely use it as a barometer for what is being pushed on us now, in accordance with the schemes of those who think they posses some influence over anyone else.

Which Alien Races own what TV channels? Tv_0
    Sleep drunken Mad 1 drunken Sleep

Then I started thinking of who may actually own what...
    (Allrign,I just cannot reaking thype at all right now... ) Hypnotize

MBC: Replitians
    Abc: __________
    CBS: Pleadian
    Fox: __________

I suspect the two unknowns here are in competition with one another, like Gangs of thugs in a turf war; and also at odds with the lizards. Boxer

Now I don't think I know enough to speculate on who owns the plethora of cable channels, except for maybe a few:

Repltilians:

MSNBC
    Bloomberg

----

Abc Family, Dizney, are all together.

-----

MTV owns Nick, I think Viacom owns CBS and MTV

-----

Then there's Ted Turner, who has CNN, HLN and TMC

------

There's Murdock with Fox, FNews

-------

OK...now, I know next to nothing about BBC and their workings. I generally like them overall. But you guys may have a thing or two to say about that!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Which Alien Races own what TV channels? Empty Re: Which Alien Races own what TV channels?

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:05 pm

I knew someone who worked for one of the networks (but I won't say which one), and they sometimes jokingly referred to the particular location they worked in as 'The Snake-Pit'. And mind you, this was long before Alex Collier, David Icke, et al. I wonder if this was simply a figure of speech, or whether they knew decades ago what some of us seem to be discovering presently? My latest theory is that humanity is a recent (and possibly illegal) subset of an ancient reptilian race -- living on a Prison Planet in Rebellion. I have further speculated that humanity is animated by the same type of soul as are the hypothetical reptilian humanoid beings. In a sense, I'm OK dealing with other lifeforms throughout the universe -- but in another sense, I strongly object to what seems to be human-abuse within this particular solar system. It often seems as if we are being punished, taxed, and controlled by an other than human (and not of this world) civilization -- which seems to not like us one little bit. I'm hoping for an improved state of affairs in the near future. My self-important 'United States of the Solar System' thread has been my feeble attempt to achieve better results for all concerned. Unfortunately, without being on the inside, it's impossible for me to know what's really going on -- so I have decided to back-off, and mostly just watch the news from countries outside of the United States, most notably England -- as I attempt to regain my sanity.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Which Alien Races own what TV channels? Empty Re: Which Alien Races own what TV channels?

Post  Threecaster Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Oh...don't get me wrong...I don't watch too much of the stuff.

I have a 4yr degree in Broadcasting, and so I know what they are up to! (or at least how they go about it Suspect )

The entire american news format has been arranged ad to deliver the optimum level of negativity.

I've had to quit watching it entirely.

My Channels are as follows:

Science Channel
    BBC America
    History 2
    History
    Discovery
    PBS
    Cartoon Network
    National Geographic

Of which I think most are run by friendlies.

Then there's the occastional TMC, or AMC

Comedy Channel for good stuff. (which is about 0.08% of their content Argh )

Sci-fi Channel is run by unenlightened, material beings. (WRESTLING! REALLY?! Rolling Eyes wtf....)

I can offer one explanation for your Snake Pit question. Down in the depths of the TV Station are all the guts that run the entire TV studio. There are literally wires of every size, shape, color, signal, and flavor you can think of. They come out of every surface, floor, walls, ceiling, and go everywhere to all the racks of equipment.

Well...a lot like this:

Which Alien Races own what TV channels? Parkrack

now...I personally only heard the occasional reference to "snake pit"; but every studio had a different slang term for the "mysterious gutty-works" of their station.

Now, if your friend worked outside the tech arena, your initial speculation may be correct. Occasionally I would bump into the Guys With The Ties they would sometime give me the heebie-jeebies.
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:32 pm

The BBC are the worst of the lot by a country mile, once upon a time they did journalism & real documentaries, not now, all thier top people are "common purpose" ( a very sinister change agent) and / or work for the intelligence agencies Shocked

The reason I say they are the worst is because they are so much slicker with the dis-info and mis direction than their US counterparts, and because of their reputation for impartiality gained in decades long passed ( which was largley due to them not running ads ), they are trusted by many.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:58 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: My latest theory is that humanity is a recent (and possibly illegal) subset of an ancient reptilian race -- living on a Prison Planet in Rebellion.

You have to remember that humans are wide and varied, as are the species that gave them life. (What did Gabriel eat?) I bump into the random reptile (tm) Cool every once in a while here in my little industrial town. They always give me the creeps. And not in that good way either... Big Grin 2 I see many species of beings being represented here on earth. Our modern way of life is enabling the unification of the hoomans for the first time in this round of our civilizaions. This will automatically make things harder for those who wish to divide and conquer.

The Earth is in a free will zone, so they cannot just come down and scoop us up, but if we come willingly.... Hypnotize

Get ready for hte Best Mind Control In The Universe. In our hearts we will know that they are not who they say they are. Their grandiose claims will be too good to be true, even despite their apparent "technology" and "miracles".

This is going to make for some really excellent television BTW. An it will be brought to you LIVE VIA SATELLITE. If you go with them to their Cities Of Gold, then you will become merely a source of flesh.

However, those who know, must let them go, and stay behind to guide the rest. At least this feels most real to me anyways... Crybaby

Our current Prison Planet feel is a mix of mind control, Gia (Sophia) balancing out her bad vibes, and using this turmoil as a "schoolhouse" to accelerate our connection to the spiritual (by activating more of our genetic code).

If you can handle the rush. Blink Big Grin 3

I'm OK dealing with other lifeforms throughout the universe -- but in another sense, I strongly object to what seems to be human-abuse within this particular solar system. It often seems as if we are being punished, taxed, and controlled by an other than human (and not of this world) civilization -- which seems to not like us one little bit. I'm hoping for an improved state of affairs in the near future.

Back to the schoolhouse again. That's exactly what these things are. Somehow this stuff is supposed to be designed to strip away the things from us we do not need. As humans, we are a nearly perfect expression. But we dance on the edge of things to experience what the differences are. We bathe ourselves in yin and yang in order to swim around and offer oursleves the most efficient path to learning.

You can choose the amount of pain you wish to suffer. I do think there is perhaps a ratio with the rate at which you learn. Pain learns faster, but is only necessary in certain places, and always only briefly. Positive rewards are much stronger tools for learning, but it takes more effort.

My self-important 'United States of the Solar System' thread has been my feeble attempt to achieve better results for all concerned. Unfortunately, without being on the inside, it's impossible for me to know what's really going on -- so I have decided to back-off, and mostly just watch the news from countries outside of the United States, most notably England -- as I attempt to regain my sanity.

Use your intuition. My intuition, (plus confirmation) tells me you are closer than you think.
    Trust your intuition. All calls for help will be heard.

It's tough to generate a large project without help; or at the very least some positive feedback. I would start with broad strokes of probablities. Then these can branch and split off...emerge and diverge...depending on your models. So avoid worrying too much about little details. These tend to unfold as the model developes. I suspect if you lay out two or three grand models that you honestly think may be possible (be aware of your assumptions tho...they will press you against your intuitive findings) - then I can see you finding common modes among them that will tell you a lot! Shocked

And really man, just take it easy. Focus on the good things you have in front of you. I sometimes feel like I am the luckiest man on the planet. sunny
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:55 pm

3C... I love your theories & understandings & the manner in which you present them.

Many of them match my own. drunken

And you, too, Oxy
    Wink
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:26 am

Big Grin 2

I'm just trying to understand, that I understand!
    Crazy Happy

You always bring a smile to my face.

You are a smile for our human race.

Cheerful

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:57 pm