tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

S. African Fuel-Free Generator Preparing for Market - National Breakthrough Energy

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

S. African Fuel-Free Generator Preparing for Market - National Breakthrough Energy  Empty S. African Fuel-Free Generator Preparing for Market - National Breakthrough Energy

Post  Carol Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:13 am

S. African Fuel-Free Generator Preparing for Market - National Breakthrough Energy
    Sterling Allan reports on his recent trip South Africa to visit a company who has developed a 5 kilowatt Fuel Free Generator that will be available beginning March for their existing customers. Sterling will be getting a generator to test and use on his home from that first batch of 200. On February 11 and 12, I was able to witness a 5 kilowatt (enough to power a home without central air conditioning, conservatively) fuel-free generator in Johannesburg and to meet the inventor and some of the principle players in helping him bring this technology to market.

As mentioned in my previous story on this matter, the South African company invited me to come see the technology first-hand so that I would not be making a statement along the lines of "they claim...", or "if this is real...", but so that I would be able to speak from personal experience after witnessing the technology in operation. They also offered to sell me a unit that I could personally test, promising to refund the cost if it did not perform as claimed.

Continue reading on Examiner.com S. African Fuel-Free Generator Preparing for Market - National Breakthrough Energy | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/breakthrough-energy-in-national/s-african-fuel-free-generator-preparing-for-market#ixzz1nmue5t6x

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

S. African Fuel-Free Generator Preparing for Market - National Breakthrough Energy  Empty Re: S. African Fuel-Free Generator Preparing for Market - National Breakthrough Energy

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 am

this is very good :)

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:39 am