tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested, questioned, and, released Asian negotiations continue The CBS Network in THE USA has broken with the cabalists

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested, questioned, and, released  Asian negotiations continue  The CBS Network in THE USA has broken with the cabalists Empty List of people who have been informed upon by the recent wave of cabal defectors

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:42 pm

List of people who have been informed upon by the recent wave of cabal defectors:

The “family of three.”
    The Medicis and Borgias
    The Club of Rome
    Larry Summers
    Paul Volcker
    Wylie Aitken
    Vernon Jordan
    Admiral William Crowe
    Richard Haas
    Felix Warburg
    John Jacob Astor
    Lord Pillsbury
    Bill Hicks
    Kiyohika Nishimura
    David Gergen
    Lamar Smith
    J. Rockefeller
    Yotaro Kobayashi
    John Snow
    Mark Rich
    David Cohen
    James Cameron (his family got rich from opium)
    John Roberts
    Paul Wolfowitz
    Frank Carlucci
    Peter Hans Kolvenbach (the former black pope)
    George Bush Senior
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested, questioned, and, released  Asian negotiations continue  The CBS Network in THE USA has broken with the cabalists Empty Re: US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested, questioned, and, released Asian negotiations continue The CBS Network in THE USA has broken with the cabalists

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:52 am

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/02/27/benjamin-fulford-2-27-12-u-s-treasury-secretary-timothy-geithner-arrested-questioned-and-released-asian-negotiations-continue-the-cbs-news-network-in-the-us-has-broken-with-the-cabalist/

US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested, questioned, and, released

Asian negotiations continue

The CBS Network in THE USA has broken with the cabalist
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested, questioned, and, released  Asian negotiations continue  The CBS Network in THE USA has broken with the cabalists Empty Re: US Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested, questioned, and, released Asian negotiations continue The CBS Network in THE USA has broken with the cabalists

Post  Arrowwind Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:56 pm

If CBS news has broknen with the cabalist how come we are not getting decent news from them then? still the same old BS and worthless drivil
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDLc3cMyppc&feature=share

Benjamin Fulford February 20, 2012 - A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:37 pm

I think there are good and bad people in all factions and in all locations. I have many fond memories of walking throughout a particular CBS location, meeting very 'cool' people, and even swimming in a celebrity swimming-pool at their mansion. I thought nothing of it at the time. That was a long time ago. It almost seems like another life. Perhaps I've already been soul-scalped -- or some damn thing. Anyway, I would be very wary of 'progress' and 'breakthroughs'. There are always groups behind the groups. I got that one from 'Nikita'. Factions have Factions. Ashes to Ashes. Dust to Dust. I really am cracking up. Things are so bad that I'm on the verge of cracking-down. It's going to take a helluva lot to convince me that 'the major problems have been solved ' and that 'everything will be fine'. I think I'll be sweating and shaking in front of a computer-monitor for the rest of my lives -- and I wish I were kidding.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm

I believed that he was detained not arrested.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:30 pm