tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+28
THEeXchanger
bobhardee
scanner
magamud
Emme
Floyd
Beren
Aquaries1111
Carol
ceridwen
JesterTerrestrial
Brook
lawlessline
firefly
TRANCOSO
earthian
newel
arvan33
Sanicle
We Are You
Mercuriel
devakas
giovonni
Owlsden
mudra
Jenetta
burgundia
Micjer
32 posters

Watch This!!!

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Watch This!!! - Page 23 Empty Re: Watch This!!!

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:23 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Inequality for all

A PASSIONATE ARGUMENT
    ON BEHALF OF THE MIDDLE CLASS

This week marks both the fifth anniversary of the fiscal meltdown that almost tanked the world economy and the second anniversary of Occupy Wall Street, the movement that sparked heightened public awareness of income inequality. Yet the crisis is worse than ever – in the first three years of the recovery, 95 percent of the economic gains have gone only to the top one percent of Americans. And the share of working people in the U.S. who define themselves as lower class is at its highest level in four decades.

Arrow http://billmoyers.com/episode/full-show-inequality-for-all/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Banned TED talk

‘Rich People Don’t Create Jobs’ by Nick Hanauer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBx2Y5HhplI

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Mudra,
    Excellent TED speaks.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:51 am

The brothers grim and their fronts.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:14 am

Morning Floyd,
    I remember a book the John Birch Society put out called None Dare Call it Conspiracy. It was the first such book that I knew of that pointed out the super rich were controlling the world. I think that book came out in the mid 60's. Maybe it came out before the K. brothers got involved. Or maybe not. They (JBS) presented themselves (like the KKK) as an anti-communist group who believed in the American way and wanted the USA out of the UN. It was at a time we needed the UN. My golly we had just gotten over the Cuban missile crisis and I never understood the logic.
    Because of world events, most people I knew paid little attention to the book but time has shown it had some merit.
    Do you think the K brothers fund the Tea party and other right wing groups because they are not part of the ruling rich?
    Haven't they made most all their money from gambling?
    I am rambling but there are stranger things in this world than aliens and the K brothers and the rest of the Tea Party supporters are one of them.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:39 pm

'We chose democracy & human rights over banks'
    As Iceland's banking system went into meltdown at the start of the global financial crisis, it came under enormous pressure from the rest of Europe to accept crippling austerity measures that would have burdened its people for generations to come. And yet the tiny island nation stood up to the European Goliath, defiantly opting for democracy even as it stood on the brink of bankruptcy. What can Iceland teach the world about the power of the people and the rule of law? To discuss these issues, Oksana is joined by the President of Iceland, Olafur Grimsson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qieVZb4Ml9I

Malletzky Beer 
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:09 pm

BOX
    'Box' explores the synthesis of real and digital space through projection-mapping on moving surfaces. The short film documents a live performance, captured entirely in camera.

Bot & Dolly produced this work to serve as both an artistic statement and technical demonstration. It is the culmination of multiple technologies, including large scale robotics, projection mapping, and software engineering. We believe this methodology has tremendous potential to radically transform theatrical presentations, and define new genres of expression.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX6JcybgDFo

AMAZING!!!

Crazy Happy Beer 
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:48 pm

iceland are way ahead of the pack
    ...doing eXchange the way it should be done

remember, we are the eXchangers
    ...and, it is so important to create a new eXchange !!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:16 am

bobhardee wrote:
    Do you think the K brothers fund the Tea party and other right wing groups because they are not part of the ruling rich?
    Haven't they made most all their money from gambling?
    I am rambling but there are stranger things in this world than aliens and the K brothers and the rest of the Tea Party supporters are one of them.
    Good morning Bob
    I would say they (the k brothers) are another aspect of the matrix of planetary destruction and control. One of many dark groups. I do not believe there is one singular group in control but rather a den of thieves.
    Of course alienism is just a front and a form of mass mind control.

I would not say the John Birch Society deserves any merit. It is an extremist think tank.  There is no wisdom to be found in any form of extremity.
    What you may find are superlatives, bigotry, elitism and hatred.

RE: Koch Brothers JBS and teabaggers.

Koch Industries is the child of the violence of Buchenwald, widely regarded as one of wartime Germany’s most notorious “death camps”.

Information connecting Ilse and Koch Industries is hard to find but is a string of fragments, pieces of information that connects the American and German Kochs and this connection gives us a clear image of the sentiment behind the Tea Party and conservative American politics since the 1950s. Where is the connection between the German Koch’s and Fred Koch? Besides evidence the American Koch was related to Ilse’s family, Erich Koch (a high level Nazi official in charge of Prussia) invites Fred Koch to sell his oil in Nazi Germany when he is banned from doing business in the US. After the fall of Nazi Germany, Erich Koch and Fred expand the oil empire to the Soviet Union. Erich Koch had been in charge of Prussia for Hitler so his ties to the Soviet Union ran deep. A few years later the Soviets took Fred Koch’s oil and prosecuted Erich for war crimes – Fred Koch returned to the US, became anti-communist, and was allowed to do business in the States again.

American Fred Koch, and through association the Kochs from Germany, establish the John Birch Society in the 1950s in NY, which becomes the policy center for American conservatives. The society was built on Fred Koch’s oil money in the 1950s and can be thought of as the center of neo-conservative politics as well as the Tea Party movement. The ideologies of each are not the same – but the Tea Party fits into the neo-conservative put for colonial corporate police state as a sort of consumer citizen of the neo-conservative strategy mad as hell at the government and the legacy of liberalism, postmodernism, multiculturalism, taxes….etc.

Ilse and her husband Karl were tried by the SS before the war ended, accused of corruption. Her husband Karl Otto Koch was tried and sentenced to death in Nazi Germany. After the war, Ilse was arrested in the German American Zone, tried in front of a tribunal and sentenced, but was quickly pardoned by the American general appointed leader of the zone.

http://unknownjournal.wordpress.com/2010/10/06/%E2%96%BC-report-the-kochs-their-nazi-past-american-oil-the-foundation-of-republican-ideology/

Last edited by Floyd on Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:35 am; edited 3 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Watch This!!! - Page 23 Empty Holy Terror

Post  Floyd Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:18 am

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:41 am

Thanks Floyd. I had no idea that there was a connection between the Tea and JBS, nor the K. brothers connections to everything else you have posted here. It's all overwhelming...when you think of these two yahoos and all the others like them, that are in control.
    Bob H.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:26 pm

International Fleet Review 2013 Sydney Fireworks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRB4xZaoDw8
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:16 pm

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:39 pm

US is infected with Nano tech...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ho2InyMnCU&feature=youtu.be

Classified documents have been given to me that reveal how our government has commissioned a project to surreptitiously place highly advanced "nano devices" in our water and food supply. These devices enter the human body and reside there until activated by a radio signal. The documents estimate that "87%" of the population of the U.S. is currently infected.

The devices, once activated, will kill a person (or a group of people, an apartment complex or even a city) within ten to twelve days and closely mimic severe flu-like symptoms.

I have been told that these devices *will* be activated during the coming economic meltdown and institution of Martial Law in the United States of America.

Please listen to the entire video, where I discuss threats to my family, how I am being harassed and how I hope this information spreads for the sake of our safety, and for the sake of our country. We are also preparing to release PDF file scans of these documents in the coming weeks.

I ask humbly that those of you out there who are supporting us to please pray for us.

God bless,

Dr. Bill H. Weld

Dr. Weld's other videos:

Military insiders say "something big is coming"
    http://billhweld.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/billhweld
    https://www.youtube.com/user/WebFraudSquad?feature=watch
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:43 pm

This is a must watch primer and excellent review for those in the know.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:19 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:21 pm

Wow
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Interesting. "Some people are going to pull money from the bank by Oct 15" if the USA leaders can't come to terms.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:53 am

'Casualty catastrophe' - Cell phones & (child) brains...
    Insurers stop covering for cell phone use, called the next 'casualty catastrophe' after tobacco and asbestos; phone manufacturers hit with a class action and personal lawsuits; and the warning deep inside your mobile. Seek truth from facts with Ellie Marks, whose husband Alan is suing the industry for his brain tumor, 'cell phone survivor' Bret Bocook, leading radiation biologist Prof. Dariusz Leszczynski, Microwave News editor Dr. Louis Slesin, Storyleak editor Anthony Gucciardi, and former senior White House adviser Dr. Devra Davis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ld8pCSjNcA#t=146

Ban Beer 
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:00 pm

Watch This!!! - Page 23 <a href=http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf" />
    You really owe to yourself to check this out.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:20 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:58 am

Jose Pepe Mujica,President of Uruguay in UN Speech with English Translation ,Set 2013
    monique
    monique

Post  monique Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:07 am

Burgundia, thank you - i dont have see this video of Mujica in the UN. I live near Montevidéu, in the south of south america, Florianópolis.

Bring this - https://youtu.be/2gvgkHSyKFE

All the best, Monique. cheers

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 am