tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Encyclopedic Exploits and Revelations on the Great Pyramid

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Encyclopedic Exploits and Revelations on the Great Pyramid Empty Encyclopedic Exploits and Revelations on the Great Pyramid

Post  Jenetta Fri May 14, 2010 2:42 am

I have come across two links with excellent research and explosive information on the Great Pyramid which I hope you'll all enjoy...the information is vast and will take some time to go through...I have put the links in this category because Carol has some useful information here although the information could just as well fit in the 2012 category or in the Research, Ideas section...I'll leave it up to the mods to decide where it fits best...
    http://www.richardgabriel.info
    http://www.gizamap.com
    Never meaning to send...Moody Blues
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Encyclopedic Exploits and Revelations on the Great Pyramid Empty Re: Encyclopedic Exploits and Revelations on the Great Pyramid

Post  Mercuriel Fri May 14, 2010 4:19 am

Have You had a chance to take a look at this Resource ? Its a great read as well so I just thought I'd offer It up here as It seems to be an Issue You're working towards getting the Truth out on...

The Complete Pyramid Sourcebook

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Encyclopedic Exploits and Revelations on the Great Pyramid Empty Encyclopedic Exploits and Revelations on the Great Pyramid

Post  Jenetta Fri May 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Merc...no I haven't had a chance to peruse that material yet thankyou...actually I didn't mean to start a new topic with this thread only to add a post to Carol's thread on the Great Pyramid where she mentions this Sourcebook...Cheers!

Mercuriel wrote:Have You had a chance to take a look at this Resource ? Its a great read as well so I just thought I'd offer It up here as It seems to be an Issue You're working towards getting the Truth out on...

The Complete Pyramid Sourcebook

Heh heh

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:06 pm