tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
CetaceousOne
Carol
6 posters

The Seventh Sign ~ The Seas Turning Black

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Seventh Sign ~ The Seas Turning Black Empty The Seventh Sign ~ The Seas Turning Black

Post  Carol Mon May 10, 2010 7:52 pm

I found this over at GLP and thought it worth sharing here.

This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it.

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder. (guns)

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron." (railroad tracks)

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web." (telephone and power lines ~ chem trails?)

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun." (highways)

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it." (the gulf of Mexico)

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Note:

First fact, the original estimate was about 5,000 gallons of oil a day spilling into the ocean. Now they're saying 200,000 gallons a day. That's over a million gallons of crude oil a week.

"I'm engineer with 25 years of experience. I've worked on some big projects with big machines. Maybe that's why this mess is so clear to me.

First, the BP platform was drilling for what they call deep oil. They go out where the ocean is about 5,000 feet deep and drill another 30,000 feet into the crust of the earth. This it right on the edge of what human technology can do. Well, this time they hit a pocket of oil at such high pressure that it burst all of their safety valves all the way up to the drilling rig and then caused the rig to explode and sink. Take a moment to grasp the import of that. The pressure behind this oil is so high that it destroyed the maximum effort of human science to contain it.

When the rig sank it flipped over and landed on top of the drill hole some 5,000 feet under the ocean.

Now they've got a hole in the ocean floor, 5,000 feet down with a wrecked oil drilling rig sitting on top of is spewing 200,000 barrels of oil a day into the ocean. Take a moment and consider that, will you!

First they have to get the oil rig off the hole to get at it in order to try to cap it. Do you know the level of effort it will take to move that wrecked oil rig, sitting under 5,000 feet of water? That operation alone would take years and hundreds of millions to accomplish. Then, how do you cap that hole in the muddy ocean floor? There just is no way. No way.

The only piece of human technology that might address this is a nuclear bomb. I'm not kidding. If they put a nuke down there in the right spot it might seal up the hole. Nothing short of that will work.

If we can't cap that hole that oil is going to destroy the oceans of the world. It only takes one quart of motor oil to make 250,000 gallons of ocean water toxic to wildlife. Are you starting to get the magnitude of this?

We're so used to our politicians creating false crises to forward their criminal agendas that we aren't recognizing that we're staring straight into possibly the greatest disaster mankind will ever see. Imagine what happens if that oil keeps flowing until it destroys all life in the oceans of this planet. Who knows how big of a reservoir of oil is down there.

Not to mention that the oceans are critical to maintaining the proper oxygen level in the atmosphere for human life."

Last edited by Carol on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Seventh Sign ~ The Seas Turning Black Empty Re: The Seventh Sign ~ The Seas Turning Black

Post  Carol Mon May 10, 2010 8:18 pm

These are some other posts I've run across regarding this situation.

We just lost one of our oceans. This planet lost an ocean. The result will be extinction. Many species. Many people.

It will pollute drinking water. It will pollute the air. It will poison the ground covering such that crops will not grow.

The change in density of the Atlantic ocean will alter the currents that flow around the world. Weather will change. Places like the UK where ocean currents draw warm water from the equator will cease, and those places will become unlivable for human life.

More subtle changes will trigger larger extinctions that will ultimately effect the food you have on your table. It will take time before you notice it at the grocery store, and by then it is far too late to do anything about it.

VENICE, La. (May 1) -- A sense of doom settled over the American coastline from Louisiana to Florida on Saturday as a massive oil slick spewing from a ruptured well kept growing, and experts warned that an uncontrolled gusher could create a nightmare scenario if the Gulf Stream carries it toward the Atlantic.

"The Deepwater Horizon well is at the end of one branch of the Gulf Stream, the famed warm-water current that flows from the Gulf of Mexico to the North Atlantic."

The Seventh Sign ~ The Seas Turning Black 017a080075

"The Gulf Appears To Be Bleeding:" Institute for Southern Studies

www.huffingtonpost.com

"the rising oil creates dead zones trapping nutrients and bringing them to the surface where they rot and decay under the uv light

the oil also does not hold oxygen which creates hypoxic zones

oil does not rise immediately, it will rise at various speeds depending on temperature and density

One other thing to realize: the coating of oil on the surface of the water prevents absorption of oxygen into the ocean. Oxygen is absorbed from the air into the water at the surface of the ocean. Oil prevents this absorption by creating a physical barrier that extends from horizon to horizon. Even the tiniest slick of transparent oil is extremely effective at preventing gas absorption. It's like wrapping your head in saran wrap."

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

The Seventh Sign ~ The Seas Turning Black Empty Re: The Seventh Sign ~ The Seas Turning Black

Post  CetaceousOne Tue May 11, 2010 12:58 am

Thanks, Carol.

As with most disasters, the optimists always seem to find a way to view
    these occurrences in a positive light.

I would be very interested in seeing someone put a believeable positive spin of some
    sort on this.

What is the upside? The Seventh Sign ~ The Seas Turning Black Confused
    sabina
    sabina

The Seventh Sign ~ The Seas Turning Black Empty 24

Post  sabina Tue May 11, 2010 3:53 am

iam afraid there is no opptinismus in this case. The Seventh Sign ~ The Seas Turning Black Kopfschuettel i only can hope they will find a solution for this desaster. they have to fix the hole. the earth is bleeding.
    I am sending much healing energy to GAIA to heal herself. we all the humanity has to help together. But am afraid it is like allways they are not telling us the truth about how big the storry is.
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue May 11, 2010 5:25 am

ok, ascension it is then, where do I sign up?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 11, 2010 6:16 am

You just did...

Upgrades Incoming. Look for a tingling scalp...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Zedd
    Zedd

Post  Zedd Tue May 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi Carol

I have just got back online and saw your post. I fully agree with your sentiments on this. There are a few questions I have. Having once worked as a hydraulician on a rig I am fully conversant with the BOP (Blow Out Protector) and the over 160 tests I would carry out on the apparatus prior to deployment for drilling. Did they use the BOP? Failure of the BOP is an unacceptable excuse (not that any excuse is acceptable). This piece of equipment weighs in at over a hundred tons, is as tall as a 6 story building and has back up systems on the back up systems. Something stinks, and I am not talking about the millions of gallons of oil polluting our oceans.
    This time, I fear we have gone that one step too far and the ramifications are beyond our mortal imaginations. This takes criminal behaviour to a whole new level.
    A miracle is needed here, nothing less but perhaps a lot more......

LL&P

Z
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 12, 2010 9:24 am

Indeed Zedd, something stinks. I was reading some other info where supposedly the rig was taken out by a missel. Now if this is also a possibility, who would do this? The suggestion was N. Korea but we all know it could be anyone who wants to see the US weakened so this leaves it open to speculation. The problems, as I see it, are massive. The question is how to stop it. I would think our shadow government has the technology to stop this but doesn't. I also suspect our ET friends have the technology to stop this as well but likely won't unless something changes with us humans. Meanwhile the nation is being hammered with various storms and tornados along with record breaking low temperatures. Ever read the book Not by Fire but By Ice?

What we do know is that the current technology available to J.Q. Public (other then something like a nuke - which would present a host of new problems) isn't up to snuff to deal with this ecological disaster.

sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:40 am

rereading what we post in May ;know i now for sure is bigger than TPTB wants us to know
    the oil well is as big as the Mt Everest.
    they have to fix it !!!!!!! otherwise we will go extinct!!
    think on all the life is gone allready fish birds plants ......... but PTB you inhabit the same body I have to call you for this brother
    we are a water planet not an oil planet you see the karma know all this oil and you can`t use it no dollars euros!!!!
    thats Karma my brother I see ganesha laughing.........
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 am

um, well except you don't have a well stocked bunker, a base on Mars, or the moon for that matter. They honestly think they are safe from this, no pain no gain, and the objective is to depopulate. Maybe so they can drive their lamborghinis at top speed on the empty super highways. But who is going to repair the potholes a$$hats?
    Seriously , these turds think they are above it all. They see earth as only a slave colony for extraction of materials, mostly gold, and whatever makes money, because they can NEVER get enough of that, if it costs the earth, so what? Rape and pillage is the name of their sick game.
    they are most decidedly NOT like us.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:15 pm