tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Strange light patterns

Neteru
    Neteru

Strange light patterns Empty Strange light patterns

Post  Neteru Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:48 pm

I live near Shaw Air Force here in SC. Tonight there has been a strange light signal being displayed for hours. It's four lights swirling around in a basically circular direction, joining together in the center, and dispersing in a circle again, if you can imagine that. We tried to record it but the camera did not pick it up. It's likely too dark or for some reason the camera cannot record the lights. I have no idea what it means. My sister works at the Air Force base as a telephone operator and she has asked her co-workers if anyone has called in to ask about it. Many people have and the Air Force will not tell anyone what it means. It could be something mundane but South Carolina has had a lot of strange occurrences, the most famous of which you already know of. I for one am curious as to what is going on over there. Even if it is not related to "otherworldly" matters, it could be due to some other threat, or emergency, and it is important to at least have an idea as to what is going on. There are no aircraft in the sky at all and it is quite cloudy outside, except for the area where the lights join together in their circular pattern. It is still happening right now even as I type this.

Does anyone know what that signal means? If anything at all?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Strange light patterns Empty Re: Strange light patterns

Post  lindabaker Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Try to go back with a different camera...can you borrow one from somebody? Get a recording of eye witness accounts...they don't have to be longer than a few seconds. Don't get too close to the a f base or to the "thing", though, and please report back! Draw it so you will remember what it looked like...in case you don't get photos. Thanks!
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:49 pm

I can try to draw it since the lights are long gone now. They shut off sometime before the Air Force base played TAPS at 10 PM to signal the end of the day.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Yeah both Linda and I are interested...we live near there on opposite ends of the state so to speak.
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:22 pm

I never found out what those lights were. It could have been anything really. I'll keep an eye out for them again although I doubt that it's a common occurrence. scratch

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:48 pm