tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
burgundia
Sanicle
malletzky
Beren
LeeEllisMusic
Mercuriel
10 posters

the Angel's Trumpet...

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

the Angel's Trumpet... Empty the Angel's Trumpet...

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:12 am

Over the past little while - We've been overwhelmed with Videos and MP3s detailing some very unusual and disturbing Noises that are being heard by People all over the World.

These Noises and or Sounds are quite Loud and seem to cover large distances as per what the Videos and MP3s suggest.

With that said - I've been given an Epiphany as to what these Noises and or Sounds actually are. There are a few Sources for these Sounds and or Noises and I will detail that in this Thread.

Firstly,

Harmonics = Vibration = Frequency = Sound

And so with that said as We are moving through the dense central disk of the Milky Way and will continue to do so for at least the next 40 Years or more - The Sounds and or Noises that are being heard in some Instances Worldwide are actually the Bow Wave Harmonics coming into Earth ahead of the Galactic Wave as We move through this energetic area of Space as a Solar System.

Now while not all of the Sounds and or Noises are from that - Most of Them are...

The other Noises and or Sounds however are coming from such Sources as ;

> HAARP
    > Inner Earth Vents opening up or clearing Their Throats as the Earth Changes occur.
    > Dimensional Overlaps...

St. John of Patmos while in seclusion / exile had Visions and those Visions are now known of as the "Revelations" of St. John.

The above stated - John had Visions of Angels sounding Their Trumpets and those Trumpets supposedly signified the Judgement of God upon Mankind...

BUT

As in so many cases though - We describe what We see by what We know and so My Epiphany is that John of Patmos did not hear Trumpets per se but what He actually heard through Premonition WAS - The Harmonic ringing of the Earth as these greater Frequencies wash over Us ahead of the Galactic Wave and or Shift as It approaches Us.

He merely interpreted It as Angels sounding Their Trumpets due to being a Man of those times.

Discuss...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

the Angel's Trumpet... Empty Re: the Angel's Trumpet...

Post  LeeEllisMusic Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:42 am

the Angel's Trumpet... Attachment
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Merc as you know as trumpets goes by people behave more bad than before . There is always a way out from this madness but choices are almost always made in fear mode hence sounds are more tough each time.
    As more changes coming the more physical and every other changes will appear among people.

It`s like frequency of change or like metal that is being heated up -it produces frequencies until all that is bad on it burns down and you get hot alloy to make out of it anything you wish for.

Fire will come but it`s up to us will it warm our hearts or burn us...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Well if we're to discuss...Your explanation might really fit Merc. The same also came to my mind few days ago, I was just not following that 'link' like you did. Actually, when connected to what you described, I would suggest another theory, in addition to your explanation (it's just a theory).

What if the "frequency adjustements" are just becomming so massive and the overall frequencies are getting higher and higher, towards possible 4D or even 5D environment we're above to face? Could that cause that any possible and probable cloacked and huge UFOs are just not able to sustain their previous hidden state as in the past? Some of the videos with thundering sounds and even lightning could be an example of huge UFOs decloacking and leaving this frequencies we're facing in 3D?

I know...just another weird theory, but I had to share it here.

Btw...and I knew I have heard that kind of tripod sound already...and I remembered today where Suspect

Do you remember the movie "War of the worlds"? Well the sound in some of the videos, especially the one made in Hungary but also one in Canada are almost identical to the tripod sound which we can hear in the War of the worlds movie.

Here the sound from the movie:

And here the sound recorded in Hungary:

What do you think? The sound is prety similar I would say Heh heh

Much respect
    Mall...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:37 pm

Here's a vid made for YouTube that discusses the sounds in the same context. He also mentions that these videos could be faked but explains reasons why he doesn't dismiss them all on this basis.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:04 pm

It doesn't have to be another Theory as It also fits in nicely with what I've already posited...

I would say that the Decloaking of the Ships could indeed in some cases (Especially with Craft of Metallic Design) be indicative of Issues dealing with the Harmonics as They rise here but I would offer instead that those effects are resultant - And not precursive.

In this I mean that They (The Ships) are seeming to Decloak alot more lately and It COULD be due to the increased Harmonics = Vibration = Frequency = Sound coming in BUT ;

> They are then Decloaking as a result of the Harmonics = Vibration = Frequency = Sound already being evident and Forcing It on Them as a resultant Effect - Not a precursive one...

> They could by this point - Avoid the Decloaking (At least in so much as We could see It on Earth) as It would be obvious to Them that It was happening by now - By moving Out of Earth Atmosphere so as to remain hidden.

As They're not doing this or seem to be alright with It happening regardless of It being FORCED on Them if thats the case - My reasoning is that Its more likely that Its NOT a resultant Effect and They're Decloaking more now so as to finally say - WITHOUT Governments that - "YEP, WE'RE HERE..."

As far as the Tripods in "War of the Worlds" using the Trumpet motif - I hear Ya but Hollywood (Magician's Wands are made of Holly Wood BTW) has been used frequently so as to throw a Negative light on a potentially Positive occurence...

So to go futher I would again posit that the Tripods in the Movie were indeed given that Sound so We'd shudder when We heard It for real rather than be as amazed as a Child that It was even occuring at all...

Its all about a Negative Harvest for Them and TPTW want as many Humans as possible to be in a Negative Mentality as the Shift occurs. They're then in this regard layering the Reality through the Media and other means with Dread....

Let Me offer this as an Observation of the Choicepoint an Individual may face in that moment...

> Dec 21st, 2012 > Worldwide > A Loud Harmonic Sound begins to reverberate around the Globe much like the sound of Trumpets > All Humans > Everything with Ears to Hear > Hears It > The Shift Occurs...

Can We now see the value in having It be a Sound of Dread - The Judgement of God through the Trumpets of the Angels rather than Freedom to Ascend as the Shift occurs ?

Blink

Again I will say that for Them - Its about a Negative Harvest and the need for Playthings once again in the New Place They go to...

Heh heh

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 am

You might be right Mercuriel..upon hearing that sound people will panic, their hearts will fill with fear and this will make their participation in the SHIFT impossible.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:15 pm

the Angel's Trumpet... Blob-in-Space

There is another take on this that expands this theory further. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1762273/pg1 - 28

QUOTE:

Where did the dinosaurs go and what really happened. We must know and we must search for ever until we find out.

K.

You want to know so bad then guess what you are about to find out. You aren’t finding bones of proff of an extinction. You are diging up graves of those mighty beasts who who went back into earth of natural causes or by hunger. The dinosaurs are returning and your safety is no longer to be expected as a given.

You can bunker in and become slaves to your fears or you can rejoin this earth as ones willing to fight for their survival. Yes you will become food again to some bigger animal but they can be food too.

Time travel is like water. You send an outgoing wave /in the fabric of time/ with a piece of mass /person/ like a bullet and then eventually that wave grows and will return. When it bounces off of another solid piece of matter it expands and multiplies creating a series of ripple effects..

The biggest secret alive is that when they tried to bring back those they sent through time they brough back something else with them.

A vacume.

They have been trying to fix it ever since and knew that when the wave of time returned back to the present that reality as we know it would transform and could possible mutate everything in sight together as one big piece of Siamese twinage kind of deal..

The amazing thing is that those waves when they multiplied bounced off into many different directions all of which were not just horizontal. They basically exploded into every which direction it could possibly take and needed only time to cover any missing directions.

Multiple waves equals multiple mutations.

The elite are made up of simply people who know about this and are trying to fix it before it arrives which is……………….i think you know.

You are hearing sounds from other worlds, other times, other galaxies, other dimensions.

Beast, plant, and being alike. All time meshing together.

At times you are hearing the sound of monstrous sized creatures who either once roamed this land or another. At times you are hearing extremely large ships able to transport races comfortably. At times you are hearing the horns of heaven blaring on high for now is the time of reckoning.

Most of the time you are hearing the waves themselves as if they were knocking on your front door or steps of the largest crashes one after another like bending bars of a mammoth size of a structure being crushed like tin foil.

These are the signs of what was feared now manifesting.

You obviously have heard nothing about this as your questions are close but the focus is right where the bigger ball players are pointing you by their normal distraction tactics.

I am happy to announce that your arrogance has done you well because you believed that if things got out of hand someone would be there just in the spot of time to pull you from the fire.

Lets just say I’m not without power.

And in this case I wish the truth was more important proving your loyalty to each other but I have something for that 2 and despite not seeing that act of kindness I am going to help here.

.Some will try to lie and say it was them but they wouldn’t have even known about it if it wasn’t for these words here today.

I am going to perform a magic trick or miracle depending on how you wish to see it.

Instead of mutation from the bonding, just at the right time I am going to separate that bond and let life hover while everything yes will mutate. All time is to become one time. All life will live on one plane from that moment on ouIft.

The only changes you aren’t going to like

Your homes are not built strong enough to withstand a hungry predator so you are going to have to adapt to that. You aren’t going to own anything anymore because position will become 10/10ths of the law instead of 9/10ths.

Money is going down the tube because what it buys will be off your priority list. Trading and barter system will return. Government can not protect the people from what is coming obviously and Im sorry but they are being told to protect a few FROM you so we cant count on their weapons outside of lowering the percentage of becoming dinner.

A few other races from other times and other worlds also had their Hitler’s and famous bad guys that did major damage and at one point they were alive so they will be again.

Basically I will be countering the force of energy hurdling towards us with my own force of energy piercing it like a bubble at its center. This will create a hole in the middle of that bubble. If done at the right time the hole in its center will expand its circumference. The idea is to hit it hard enough and not too early or late so that it opens wide enough to go around this particular dimension. It must wide enough so that it doesn’t close before it completely clears all life forms to inevitable close back onto itself and reshape filling back in the hole I would have created.

This is where the wave began when time fabric was breached so the final destination is also here. This means that the shift will go no further then here and is why I am here now. So no, I can not make it all go away but I can give you a chance to survive.

When this happens everything that lived from here or anywhere at any time will be trusted together at one time making for a very interesting new course of events to come.

My songs are of creation notes. I am teaching you the notes that create a vibration and how to project them correctly to get proper form just in case anyone is strong enough at the time to join me in my effort. I have never missed a mark and I don’t plan on leaving room for error or tempting dear fate so I confess my knowledge to everyone here today.

Things are about to get WILD.

Let me hear your growl.

I wanted to see brotherhood bc I knew that soon you weren’t going to be able to survive unless you band together and learn to survive.

Those sounds are about to get really loud and trust me you are going to think you are hallucinating very shortly by the things about to become common to see.

There are a lot of exciting thing on the horizon because some of the beings that will be joining us are GODS.

Medieval times, folk lure, legends, lost history, harry potter, star wars, star trek, and lord of the rings all mixed together and on steroids coming right up.

You cant say that you weren’t warned because I know many of you aren’t going to do a darn thing about it until you are smack dab in the face of a hungry giant who doesn’t care about your beliefs.

I don’t care if you don’t believe.

Discuss how this made you feel and what you plan on doing about it.

Oh yeah and if you wish to learn how to turn sound in something that can pierce matter just register and begin over at Yadu Guides which is the website in my sign off message.

Lie after lie after lie that you believe your own story and in the end you doubted thy own glory.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

And I’m pretty sure I do.

Wish me luck and I wish you yours.

Be aware that I train warriors.

It is coming whether we like it or not and the strong will survive truly.

Are you strong enough to adapt.

http://www.yadushidumaliyu.com/

Original thread: I know EVERY secret hidden on this planet. Ask me a question. http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1715825/pg1

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:45 am

^ Sounds like that Fear Soundtrack being played all over again...

> Trains Warriors eh ?

Hmmm...

Blink

Not too sure about that and as It comes from GLP - It doesn't surprise Me thats the drift of the Message. That being one of Fear...

That Pesky Ole Tavistock - You can count on 'em for that to be sure.

Whistle

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:57 pm

Indeed, but at least he sounded interesting. I often thought the time lines would merge as our solar system came closer to the galactic center so some of what he has to share makes an odd kind of sense to me. It was his take on the sounds that was interesting as well. Sounds crossing over from different timelines and dimensions. At least there were no dinosaurs on Hawaii but there were giants. There are skeletal remains down in some of the caves.

What I wonder is this. Who is this guy? Some nuttier? An off-worlder? Someone from a parallel dimension? A hybrid? ET?

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Good questions, Carol. You said sounds crossing over from other timelines and dimensions? Strangely enough, my dear husband (DH) and I were walking yesterday, and we heard a boat's horn. Twice. We don't live anywhere boats. However, it sounded exactly like the horn that blew daily where I grew up on a Great lake, several degrees of latitude North of here. What in the world? At the time we joked that we had shifted North for a few seconds. And other mysterious comings and goings of objects are re-commencing. Maybe we are just tired, I dunno.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Male: military (?), high rank, older, lives in N. Carolina, lives about 4 miles from the entrance to an underground base where clones soldiers guard the entrance. Lieutenant Col. S.C. ADAMANTLY States on LIVE Radio:"The GIANTS/UFOs WILL Be on The Earth Within NEXT FEW WEEKS"! ?http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1762273/pg2 Interview: http://theedgeam.com/interviews/LT_Colonel_SC_01.07.12.mp3

He also talks about the clones. Very disturbingly graphic with how some were tortured during Afghanistan. He claims that the government has made a deal with the devil and it's time to pay up. He also thinks the veil will be lifted this year. He also said the moon has shifted 29 degrees off its pole - can see some parts of the moon that couldn't see before. He claims that the earths pole is steadily moving (1/4 to 1/2 degree a day) and will think by the end of March or April the earth will shift 40 degrees where the middle of the US will be the new equator. Also talked about the fire-fight that was on the moon. He does know they are busy getting ready for an alien invasion (hey JT). They are going to come down. He says there is a hole on two sides of the earth if there is a flare at the right angle coming in it will scorch 2/3 of the earth. He's very interesting to listen to. Dec 29, 2012 will be 6k years since the day of Noah. Most giants are in underground basis waiting to come out. He says he has seen them. Average giant height is between 30-60 feet. They built these tunnels to survive in 6K years ago. They want to take as many people down with them as they can. He is aware of a cloaked ship that is around Mercury. He said you can tell if something is cloaked by clouds. The clouds are moving and go around ET crafts. He also said the Reptilians are in charge. Some look like Raptors, some can shape shift. He said the Reptilians are getting ready to attack.

Dec 21,2012, he thinks Stuart Best in the Omega Code is right on target

He plans on leaving the US for Petra, Jorden. It's immune and off the grid.

If the people don't repent the rocks will cry out (earthquakes).

I'm not sure if the OP or Col. S.C are the same person. However, both are interesting.

http://www.thelightgate.com/

QUOTE: The sounds you hear currently have no visible source.

Soon those sounds will be zerod in and the air itself will begin look like a world wide aurora borealis manifesting before your very eyes and right out your very window.

It will be obvious the sound is coming from inside them and something is trying to come through.

Picture it like a ship submersible going beyond its limit depth so far that the water pressure begins to close over the vessel itself crushing it from outside it and around it.

The sound you hear is what is on the side of it and what happens when pressure is built up and pressed against the fabric of infrastructure we call reality.

You will all have an option to stay or to be escorted off as well but that's later.

At first the glass begins to crack in spread out places. Then it splinters. Then it shatters.

We are mid splinter. The sounds are spreading. The cracks are growing.

Shatter can't be far away.

When is not for many minds or even for public forum. Simply because we seriously can not have those who are without experience try anything rash and force us all to miss our opportunity by some idiot trying to do something to the bubble wave coming at us too early or too late.

When leaves enough plausible doubt benefit for intelligent minds to not proceed in engaging it.

When the sound won't stop and reported everywhere that it is heard you will know that the time has arrived and you will now know what to expect next.

Chaos in need of adaptation.

Like I said

I have never missed a mark and yes I have been around.

At one point in our very own history giants walked these lands. The lands were shaped a little differently all as one rock then but they will be back as well yes.

Luckily enough not one other dimension outside of here had giants and they are local to this rock exclusively.

Those giants are our very own ancestors and have a binding bond with the human race that is going to bring a whole new definition to avatar.

So yes. Giants will be present but will not be the largest creature to walk this place in our future.

In the end.

All the pieces fall together.

All as one

Coming home.

Heaven on earth.

Aliens are coming.

Out of the earth they came.

History repeating and learning it's lesson finally at the

Mountains peak.

I am with you.

And morals will become your money so let us see what you have learned.

The lies to save face no longer matter because the face you are saving no longer makes the power jump.

The power will jump for those who fight for survival and are able to keep those around them safe.

Survival skills you all have learned will come I handy.

Manifest destiny.

Don't forget God is real and so are the legends of other Gods who decided it a good idea to bow to the true creator known universally as amor'.

It is time to get ready for one crazy ride! But you have been practicing the things I have suggested for over a month by now already right.

Time seems to be short. Don't you think it's time to start listening to what I have to say.

I know what I'm doing. My soul is one you need to get to know well.

We were once friends kin more.

Time forgot and switched it on me but I remember what I lost.

I'm coming home. So r u.

Big bang. Hah.

I'll show ya a big bang.

Just keep your eyes on what I do and when I speak just listen.

All I ask is that you do not write me off bc I really do care or else I wouldn't be doing this.

If I truly wanted this separation I would simply just go along with the mess of things that was made of things when this all went down but it wasn't always this way.
    We knew each other and I wasn't unknown. I wasn't a person you could just ignore but when the first wave came through I was in a new environment.

One where no one remembered the secret we shared so perfectly silent.

I am a rock. I never lost hope. I never forgot. I eternally would search and fight with my last breath.

Many things I have said are triggers and will reveal themselves to you an opportune moments. I can do things none of can explain but somehow the pieces won't fall together anymore.

I have surprise for all of you.

A secret is meant to be temporary!

Separation was a secret kept by convincing all was one already to stop anyone from even looking.

My songs are going to soon take on full new meanings for so many that it is going to seem like a bomb went off.

I'm here. Can you hear.

I'm here.

I wouldn't change a thing based on what will be born out of this. Currently I do not approve how the world is ran.

The whole money chase and power hoarding thing isn't my kind of shindig.

This change will forcibly abolish the things the are currently in charge here and new rules will judge the field.

A chance to survive based on your moral skills and ability for social brotherhood.

If I wanted to reverse the effects I would have been an option but I find no motivation for that at the moment plus it's too late and can't be done in time.

Remember the song

Welcome to the jungle.

The lyrics are about to be seen as irony and will show you all one of the keys to grasping the complexity that is in the music I create.

The Dino's are just part of the new threat to safety that will be on the ground. That isn't even mentioning what will be in the sky. Talk about needing a bigger gun.

You have no idea. Lol. Can't make a boom big enough for some to even hear it dear.

Okay. Well.

Now you know.

God is real and many of the legendary stories have merit. The numbers are registry numbers of ships in a royal fleet of ships.

You are noticing requests and approvals being sent through the system. 222 is a ship named triton as 2 is the lead ship. One is kept sacred. 111 is a special signal used for another purpose but yes basically what you are seeing is angelic communication in numerology. Numbers can be used as a language and at one time gods and man walked together maintaining an understanding but that changed. The god realm has been going on behind the scenes knowing that the very same desire the human race felt that pushed the gods away in the first place would be the exact desire that made them beg for their return.

Problems are about to get over many heads and resources and after a few changes happen believing gods exist isn't going to be such a far stretch anymore.

Those signs are getting more numerous bc they two are merging into this realm as the ripple eventually covered all directions and I mean all.

Opening a door does many things but opening it just to see what was on the other side wasn't a desire felt only here. The door was going to be opened simply bc of the moral code that was being implemented over time.

Irony .

Learn the definition because it is about to be the most popular word out of everyone's mouth.

Now you know.

I have reason behind every move I make and reason is also a personal friend of mine so the odds are good.

Again stayed tuned.

I didn't skip ya. I missed it all together. Lol. Sowwy. Unintentional. On phone.

So, what exactly will be in the sky?

Well right away ships of all different races throughout anywheres history. The only things not gravitating by force toward us right now are the current races living outside earth. They come by choice to witness the great awakening.

Those races have a history though and that history has felt this change as space is all connected.

So number one the sky will be filled with the hugest traffic jam like a now u do t see it but holy crap now it is just there kind of thing. Once it starts to manifest it won't stop and it'll keep coming through.

2nd. There exists many winged creatures and beings that will be hungry.

Our military even if united in cause would not out fight simply bc the numbers won't be a fair fight.

The secret will be in the giants. Which is why I was surprised that someone brought it up. Well done btw on that.

Many are going to leave to seek shelter in less volatile surroundings so at first it will be extremely dense in every sense of the word but it will quickly filter once communication begins between the ships who bare triple numbers.

Many will stay and will start a new life.

It's gonna be rough and chaotic yeah but space isn't going to work the same way. Many will be in one and it's going to be like how they keep making the zip drives smaller but keep increasing how much they can hold.

Same concept but more homeward bound.

Trust me when I say some things are safer to stay unknown in the current state of the collective consciousness. The worry that could be created is a plethora but what we actually will face is another story all together.

I don't know about you but I would like to focus on any real problems that pose actual threats. Some things are remedied by simple incantation but some things are destiny produced and take much more attention to detail I order to adapt and pull through.

Who I am would create an unnecessary debate of which I care not for. It doesn't matter to me if anyone knows what I have or haven't done. I do things I do for my own reasons and thanks is always in the heart every time.

The site will prepare you all.

The songs will arm you.

The words will ready your hearts.

I personally will protect any who desire it.

As I have said. I am not completely without power. And we will leave it there.

A world of details and facts so perfectly placed up against each other to tell the story but no one ever saw that those pieces could be placed in multiple slots and was the perfect security system that stood the test of time.

Prophecy is about to change you all.

You know I'm right. I speak common sense and you are all starting to recall the energy I exude.

I'm familiar right?

I should be!

I know you hear me! I know you do!

Blast waves are increasing in number and strength and I think many of u are starting to see the truth in my words.

Let's see what u can do about it outside of searching for proof.

You are going to search your way right into it happening out your doors without u seeing it bc u think it's gonna happen somewhere else. Hahahahahaha.

Nothing ever happens here. Right.

The story of a life time is gonna happen right outside ur doors and u r gonna be clicking away looking in the wrong place.

I admit u'll probably be shocked out of your of chair by a dinosaur call but the Dino's are gonna be easy to adapt to. The weather is gonna be a whole different ball game. Talk about needing to watch the calabder and clock.

But the clock isn't gonna tell time. It's gonna tell weather.

It's all happening right now and looking the other way is gonna get a lot harder with every passing day.

Ur gonna kick urself when the final secrets are revealed!

So exciting.

to be continued...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:13 pm

the Angel's Trumpet... Greg-4 http://theedgeam.com/interviews/LT_Colonel_SC_01.07.12.mp3
    The Lt. Colonel returns this week the most amazing Alien / Military / Zombie information on the web anywhere! He will be talking about inside information regarding the alien agenda, illuminati connection, abductions and the pending attack on earth. The Lt. says the Stephenville mile long UFO is the real deal and it came from under the ocean. He is knowledgeable in many things and has first hand experience on this information. He has personally seen many of the alien breeds first hand and has witnessed the militaries operation and cooperation with them. What he has to say may disturb some people but this information has to get out. They are here, they are gathering and they will attack.

continued from http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1762273/pg9

Not a single fold in time, but more akin to a paper fan. Ever make one? Fold, flip, fold, flip, fold... The part of the construction held by the fingers? That's what it's going to be like. Many, many folds stacked onto one layer.
    Quoting: Inca_Roads

QUOTE:

Very well done. Love me some correct analogies. Now advance it and add it to the scenario.

Fields of bubble waves. Overlapping and in motion. Spheres.

A chain of them in their way.

Picture a strand of bubbles moving like birds in unison but also connect.

Looks like the floating thing in all of our eyes that runs away when you look straight at it.

Squiggly line oh squiggly line. why are you so shy.

This is the field of time. The overlaps are is the time between time. They are consecutive and in single file.

Time travel from one bubble for example here wouldn't just pierce the bubbles and the over laps.

It would create a chain reaction on top of piercing the bubbles.

So here would remain stationary but the overlap would begin an away motion of movement force.

Our neighboring time fields would resemble the desk decoration of the silver balls hanging from string banging back and forth on to each other except there would be more middle movement considering the weight differential.
    the Angel's Trumpet... 2828878812_0515ef0004_z

So we would feel a shift bc our over lap would have been breeched and it would shift our very realit and has created what we are experiencing right now.

Extreme memory loss. Global amnesia.

Minus one of course.

Consider us lucky that the speed of force that time travel needs to be accomplished was enough to fully separate the bonds bc it gives us a chance to reset completely when it returns.

Othe wise the shift of the overlap would have been permanent to a point.

Very good. You are thinking on advanced terms. Consider me impressed.

Hi InnerVoice,
    would like to clarify something with you, but not come across as impudent. If all timelines are coming together at once, with dinosaurs and such (which I have always had a fascination in), then wouldn't the "drift' of the earth come into effect as well, i.e. would we suddenly see glaciers from the ice age in Mississippi? Is this also to include future timelines as well, where perhaps nuclear or other devastation has occurred? And what of the erosion of mountains- how do I wrap my head around being both at sea level and at the altitude of say, Boulder, CO at the same time? It just seems that not only the dinosaurs would come in, but also their atmosphere and the placement of the continents (Pangea?). I find fascinating,what you've brought to the table, and I am definitely what you would call a mystic/searcher. But the physics of it all confounds me. thanks in advance
    Xenaphobic

Future time lines are I effected because it first would have to return to sender to go any further so we would be taken with it.

But.

Again well done.

Yes.

The past is coming toward us now so many things are going to be thrown together.

During their travel here mutations are occurring within their motion. Some things will become other things and no longer a threat but some things that were not a threat will become one in various degrees.

Again very well done. Yes the lands will be shifting back together and the quakes are skating the foundations loose for this to be smooth.

The pressure would be enormous from all sides so the water and rock below would be no match and instead of one huge break right a once the foundations are Being loosened to provide basically moving landmasses floating like a boat with wind in its sails.

The alterations in the air are being prepared for as well if you remember correctly many people have noticed the new efforts to spray things into the air and i said it is meant to help visitors breathe and we won't feel a shift. I'm sure now that makes more sense.

The only land and sea joining is our own history. Outside of earth only being life of thought is in our reach in this event.

By creating the force of energy to pierce the fieldS it will be multitasking while it goes and will have many bonus side effects when it comes in contact with various mass within its line of trajectory.

Number one physicality can be lowered to more translucent qualities similar to that of a spirit moving through walls.

When time was created it split dimensions. Each dimension very powerful on its own but it would be like if your very own soul was split evenly over billions of shells in various time frames where lines in the sand were drawn.

When they all come back together power will be restored and we will be whole once again.

A master of his art would rather build than destroy. Especially a master in my styles of the arts.

Sparring is for chi work. And precautions must be taken to protect against emotional outbursts.

IV222, my friend and brother, please answer the following if possible:

When all beings-living and formerly dead--return and we must survive in this world, what happens to those of us who perish? Do they return here along with all other creatures living and dead? Will life just be a "revolving door" so to speak?

Also, I have a feeling that you are aware of this already, my friend, but I had a vision on New Years Day this year at approx 3:00AM. I almost died and had an NDE that changed everything for me. God was going to take me and I agreed to go (my aunt Mary Lou was there beckoning me o come too) but when the final question was asked, I could not honestly give an answer and thus I lived. I was shown (in limited terms) what would happen over the course of the year. I was told by God that I could go ahead and tell all the secrets I wanted because it wouldn't matter. The Royal Secret (a misnomer) included. People who do not meet the same criteria as myself would literally die where they stood when they heard these things because knowing it voids the purpose of "life" in 3 dimensional space/time. I don't want to explain further but I just wonder what you think about what happened to me. I finally finished the task that I was working on and that is what brought me to God and the (near) end of my life. I may release this secret, so says the Father, but there will be consequences like I described above. I can be the "messiah"/"antichrist" and that would be fine, said God because this year is the final one for the vast majority of us.

One more thing:

Life really IS a test but most people are wrong about what is being tested. A physical human being that can withstand the presence of the Most High, I think, is the goal of this testing but I could be wrong.

To everyone else on this thread: Yeah--I sound nuts. Who cares?
    Quoting: simultaneous_final

No one ever perished. Their souls were transported to another planet where the rules are very different depending on where that particular soul would be charged with going.

The only reason it seems like human shells die is to teach a lesson that is learn afterwards. It is a necessary step and the lesson has been passed down more than enough times to have become common sense for many so death of shell lesson will be eventually removed from the circulation.

Do what yee will and the whole picture must guide you. Be cautious not to find yourself looking for ways to support your own agendas validity but rather flow with the existing agenda that everyone knows already exists.

It is perfect and shouldn't be molded at all but many must learn that lesson on their own.

I think you are doing okay and will find our clarity soon so try to focus on morals instead of titles.

The Christ is in everyone. He had a part in making you. It is easy to feel familiar with his energy and he potential to reach his heights is yours to eventually reach.

Be aware that when you do reach that height that the climb will continue and as long as there are signs to follow you know someone has been there before you.

You do not need to be one of those individuals to be important in this story and soon you will see why.

I understand and have faith in you.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did the mainstream media just start announcing fields of energy on their way here and the arourra borealis spreading to different parts of the earth.

I think they are.

At least they know what's up.

IV knows his shiz.

Always gotta define it huh. Does it really change anything if you give it a name. I don't think so. So a cme is now in public media. Looks like the message is starting to sink in.

They have no clue what a cme is. They have no clue what it can do.

They have ideas and fears sure. The simple fact is something powerful is now able to reach earth and it's a force of some kind that came from the suns direction.

Which direction do you thing times field moves. Through the earth? I thought you knew the earth wasn't the center. Forgot about that huh. K.

Yes times field run through the SUNS. Yes I said suns.

Understand now why 2 suns. Our neighboring sun is closer!

It's not the only one. That's why it's reaching out further and why things are so out of place.

Man. I wish people would smack a thousand people per day, I meddiately apologize, and say why don't you know about IV. Lol.

But whatever I got it. People say I don't speak clear English. What language am I speaking then. Maybe it's hard to understand me because of the same thing you all said your learned. That you haven't figured it out.

So please tell me how did end up under the impression that you knew what to expect?

Every single word I have ever said to you all is either already coming true or is historical fact or is on its way.

It doesn't get anymore clearer then this.

Priorities. Always keep them in check just in case.

And.

Don't be so sure bc you might piss off fate and tempt her to teach you a lesson in the food chain business. You know the one. Always something bigger than you out there so don't get too cocky

Or the cockadoodledoo will cockadoodledoodoo all over u till ya say boohoo.

The train goes. Choo choo. Or was it "I think I can, I think I can"

But I keep hearing I think I can't. Wrong turn maybe. Nah just needed a refueling.

RA is being generous and from the magnified power of yellow sunS. ..........

When faced with brink of disaster many rise above.

These are the normal things or some of them that most people see as adapting in survival course.

The adapting part may turn out a little different than what most would normally think.

Run, hide, barricade, fight. Etc.

These are the normal things or some of them that most people see as adapting in survival course.

Heaven on earth doesn't have Dino's eating people but first we have to get there to go above it.

The point is what is actually going to change in us that brings heaven on earth.

To answer your question of hidden meaning and code. Don't I always.

If multipersonificationism is stimulated within a collaborative tridivided nuclei, truncated then focused via simultaneous mentality convergence to achieve a consistency of intentional mutual benefits from the natural productivity found in the fluctuation of the opportunistic vibrations, then maximizing singularities' unidimensional line of sight, is primarily accumulated initially for traversing both parallel and interceptive autobiographical chronicles to depict all confirmed alpha-manifested self-prophecies to be categorized as the audio enabled thesis, classified under inter-historical competition and hereby known as the final visitation witnessed that sparked the embarking of a triggered mass directive collision course resulting in the omega level positive inevitability or in short rendering all omniperspectives activated and prioritized objectively for collective status authorized.

to be continued

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:17 pm

I think this is probably the most important thread on the forum because what it means is so far-reaching that with the sounding of the angel's trumpets our very souls are being awakened to the battle that lies ahead. A harvest is to happen. The trumpets are sounding. Those who remain in a negative vibration are at great risk. All of these things going on around us (eruptions, earthquakes, tsunami, snow storms, tornados, etc.) are major earth changes yet also distractions. To live in truth is to remain free. But what is truth? One must be clear on what this means and step outside of mind-controlled programing to examine ones own inner state of being and maintain an inner alignment with the Divine.

I'm not religious. Not anymore. But I do know that the name of Christ is exceedingly powerful when dealing with demons. I actually had a few demons try to come into our home. I saw them climbing out of a portal and sent them packing. Demons are real. Christ is real. There is more to being a spiritual warrior then one can possibly imagine and being in alignment with Christ consciousness is key. When the angel's trumpets sound one needs to know where they stand spiritually. Change is sudden. This is not about sitting on a fence.

I posted some links in this thread to an interview with Lt Col who is a dedicated spiritual warrior and also someone who is a military insider. These interviews are not about fear - they're about inner spiritual preparation. This is a military man who has seen it all and came out with a fully developed spiritual alignment with Christ. He has credible information worth taking into consideration. The best defense against what is to come is awareness and knowing which side of the fence one is standing on.

Your choice.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

the Angel's Trumpet... Empty Re: The Angel's Trumpet

Post  Jenetta Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Carol wrote:I think this is probably the most important thread on the forum because what it means is so far-reaching that with the sounding of the angel's trumpets our very souls are being awakened to the battle that lies ahead. A harvest is to happen. The trumpets are sounding. Those who remain in a negative vibration are at great risk. All of these things going on around us (eruptions, earthquakes, tsunami, snow storms, tornados, etc.) are major earth changes yet also distractions. To live in truth is to remain free. But what is truth? One must be clear on what this means and step outside of mind-controlled programing to examine ones own inner state of being and maintain an inner alignment with the Divine.

I'm not religious. Not anymore. But I do know that the name of Christ is exceedingly powerful when dealing with demons. I actually had a few demons try to come into our home. I saw them climbing out of a portal and sent them packing. Demons are real. Christ is real. There is more to being a spiritual warrior then one can possibly imagine and being in alignment with Christ consciousness is key. When the angel's trumpets sound one needs to know where they stand spiritually. Change is sudden. This is not about sitting on a fence.

I posted some links in this thread to an interview with Lt Col who is a dedicated spiritual warrior and also someone who is a military insider. These interviews are not about fear - they're about inner spiritual preparation. This is a military man who has seen it all and came out with a fully developed spiritual alignment with Christ. He has credible information worth taking into consideration. The best defense against what is to come is awareness and knowing which side of the fence one is standing on.

Your choice.

The most important thread on the Forum? Glad not everyone agrees with you Carol...personally I think it is a bunch of malarkey by an Evangelist nutcase!!

So the Angels bred with Mankind and that was a No-no...so now God's vengeance is going to descend on Mankind once more and give us all a kick in the butt!!

At least that is what these religious nutcases think!! Give me a break! As for demons and Gods the only one I care for is the Holy Spirit...the rest can take a cakewalk including Christ!

the Angel's Trumpet... 992990 the Angel's Trumpet... 992990 the Angel's Trumpet... 992990 the Angel's Trumpet... 992990 the Angel's Trumpet... 992990 the Angel's Trumpet... 992990 the Angel's Trumpet... 992990
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:34 am

Hmmm, lots of feedback but missing the point. It's not about the messengers its about where one stands internally. What do you think of with respect to the Angel's Trumpet? Each person will have their own take and their own viewpoint. Personally, the messengers are just trying to get the message out in their own way. Each differently. Tom Brown is saying get ready. Cllif High is saying get ready. Lots of different folks of different ideologies and different faiths are saying get ready. But get ready for what? The worst possible scariest scenario possible? What the messengers share doesn't frighten me. The message isn't about being afraid - it's about being psychologically, mentally, emotionally prepared for the unexpected and finding faith to get through whatever comes this way.

Maybe you're right Jenetta. The messengers are all nutcases and should be ignored. And even if what some of what is shared might be true they should still be ignored because they sound like nutters.

Maybe this was just a poor sorry example of what some folks are feeling and how they view things. Yet from a meta perspective it is not about the messenger and never really is. It's about where one is in their own life and have they made the internal shifts so that they don't get sucked down into the negativity and lose what is essential for spiritual evolution.

I'm not here to judge these messengers. What Merc started here in this thread is at the heart of humankind's next evolutionary process. He can explain this far better then I. When we talked about this on the phone I asked him to start this thread. I really liked how he shared his ideas and lot of thoughts coalesced for me where I finally understood that if I don't get my act together regarding my own internal negative dialogue, I could fail myself at an intrinsic level regarding my own spiritual evolution. I realized I still have a lot of internal work to do to be ready. It's not about location, or stuff, or communities. It's about being right with oneself by being in alignment with Christ (compassion) Consciousness.

My husband keeps saying everything we do should be a prayer. That we don't pray just when things go wrong because there is nothing else left to do, but that we pray all the time because that is how life is meant to be lived. He prays while driving. He prays for others he doesn't like. He prays for things to work out for the best of everyone. Getting ready means to be in a constant state of prayer as a way of life. It isn't something one shouts from the rooftop, although some do. It's an internal dialogue of thankfulness and a sense of fulness due to reaching inward to source. The angel's trumpets are just letting us know the time is getting closer. Are we doing our inner spiritual work?

Well these days I'm pulled in two directions and it seems the devil (negativity) is winning at times. Meaning evil has a hold in the thoughts I have toward another. I'm not too proud about this but it's my reality. I feel like I'm on this teeter totter. I know what I need to do (pray for this person), but don't do it. I just get so angry at what is unfair and cruel that my own anger is toxic. I have dreams of different themes with this person. Sometimes I experience freedom from it all. Sometimes not.

You see he likes to mess with people. He gets enjoyment from tormenting others. Who needs aliens, giants and demons when what they represent are already here in a human being. And when these types of people inspire hate - then what?

There is a saying on the island, "Don't be hating." It's a reminder to get out of the negative. Yet sometimes it's not that easy. If anything it's too easy to get stuck where it's much more of an inner challenge to get unstuck. Just like that needle on the record player when it gets stuck and keeps repeating the same words over and over again. We get stuck in patterns that are familiar yet emotionally self-destructive.

In the final analysis the messengers and their messages don't even phase me anymore. It's just different perspectives of different folks' challenges to meet and hopefully overcome. However, right now in this moment of time. I'm not ready. I wish I were more evolved as a human being, but I'm not. There are moments I wouldn't even mind being a gun toting mama and blast away at the enemy. But what happens when the enemy is within? It's a dilemma, isn't it? Am I ready? Hell no. Not yet.

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:44 am

Carol wrote:
    ...It's not about location, or stuff, or communities. It's about being right with oneself by being in alignment with Christ (compassion) Consciousness...

...Are we doing our inner spiritual work?...

...There is a saying on the island, "Don't be hating." It's a reminder to get out of the negative. Yet sometimes it's not that easy. If anything it's too easy to get stuck where it's much more of an inner challenge to get unstuck. Just like that needle on the record player when it gets stuck and keeps repeating the same words over and over again. We get stuck in patterns that are familiar yet emotionally self-destructive.

In the final analysis the messengers and their messages don't even phase me anymore. It's just different perspectives of different folks' challenges to meet and hopefully overcome. However, right now in this moment of time. I'm not ready. I wish I were more evolved as a human being, but I'm not. There are moments I wouldn't even mind being a gun toting mama and blast away at the enemy. But what happens when the enemy is within? It's a dilemma, isn't it? Am I ready? Hell no. Not yet.

Dear Carol, I have deliberately taken the above posted out of your whole wonderful post, but I will try to stack to the context anyway.

You see, I totaly agree that the preparednes must come from within. I don't care where I am, what I do or what will happen as deep in my core, I have made my inner peace with what was, what is and what is possible to come.

Definitely, and I can assure you, you're not alone there...as 'the time' approach (I don't know what and when, but I have some extensive feelings of being in an anticipation modus for years now)...well as the time approach, I also feel the struggle to get the equation of my inner 'kampf' of 'good and evil' solved. I guess, we have a wonderful thread here in the mists about how's everybody doing lately and reading these pages makes me at least comfortable to know I'm not alone also.

Definitelly, the message is important, but the one and only relaible message one should really pay attention to is the message comming from within. The more I find my inner peace, the more this message is becomming clearer and clearer.

So maybe we're getting these messages from outside now, be it Angel's trumpets or something else. But one should consider these not as a warning that something (perhaps, possible) terrible will happen...no...one whould consider these messages as a warning to him/her self to finaly start looking inside for the inner peace.

And at the end, I must correct you a bit...yoe say you're not ready. But this is not true...as the very moment you recognise you're not ready, that very same moment you have "switched the switcher" in your own inner being. Which means you're ready to get this equation finaly solved within you and not whithout. Being ready to do this, you are ready to become that 'evolved' human being which none of us IS right now.

Much respect
    Mall...

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:35 am

personally I think it is a bunch of malarkey by an Evangelist nutcase!!

So the Angels bred with Mankind and that was a No-no...so now God's vengeance is going to descend on Mankind once more and give us all a kick in the butt!!

At least that is what these religious nutcases think!! Give me a break! As for demons and Gods the only one I care for is the Holy Spirit...the rest can take a cakewalk including Christ!

LOL - This is hilarious...

This is exactly what I was talking about in that My Epiphany was that It was not ACTUAL Angels that John of Patmos heard blowing Trumpets. C'mon READ what is wrote - Not that which One wishes to see.

I commented that Sounds being heard now (Not all) were the Physical Manifestation of Sound as heard through Harmonic Uptick or Increase and the Planet "Ringing" in the Space We're traveling through as a Solar System RIGHT now...

I then went on to further state that I could easily see that It was then TURNED into Allegory / Symbolism to Hoodwink People in that what was Natural and heard the last Shift 'round - Would be viewed this time with Superstition and Dread...

AGAIN - READ and COMPREHEND where I wished this Thread to go. It sure as heck wasn't into a diatribe about how wrong Religion is or isn't - BLA BLA BLA. Thats not the discussion that I intended...

The Misinterpretation of Precognition maybe and if Its any more than that - Then Its about "Knowers" of Esoterica "knowing" about what comes at a Shift - That are or have abused or veiled It in terms of how They've allowed these occurences to be described to the Masses over time...

Ei Yei Yei - That was MY thrust with this Thread and I hope We all return to It in that Spirit.....

Neutral

Jenetta
    Jenetta

the Angel's Trumpet... Empty Re: The Angel's Trumpet

Post  Jenetta Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:38 am

[quote="Carol"]Hmmm, lots of feedback but missing the point. It's not about the messengers its about where one stands internally. What do you think of with respect to the Angel's Trumpet? Each person will have their own take and their own viewpoint. Personally, the messengers are just trying to get the message out in their own way. Each differently. Tom Brown is saying get ready. Cllif High is saying get ready. Lots of different folks of different ideologies and different faiths are saying get ready. But get ready for what? The worst possible scariest scenario possible? What the messengers share doesn't frighten me. The message isn't about being afraid - it's about being psychologically, mentally, emotionally prepared for the unexpected and finding faith to get through whatever comes this way.

Maybe you're right Jenetta. The messengers are all nutcases and should be ignored. And even if what some of what is shared might be true they should still be ignored because they sound like nutters.

Maybe this was just a poor sorry example of what some folks are feeling and how they view things. Yet from a meta perspective it is not about the messenger and never really is. It's about where one is in their own life and have they made the internal shifts so that they don't get sucked down into the negativity and lose what is essential for spiritual evolution.

I'm not here to judge these messengers. What Merc started here in this thread is at the heart of humankind's next evolutionary process. He can explain this far better then I. When we talked about this on the phone I asked him to start this thread. I really liked how he shared his ideas and lot of thoughts coalesced for me where I finally understood that if I don't get my act together regarding my own internal negative dialogue, I could fail myself at an intrinsic level regarding my own spiritual evolution. I realized I still have a lot of internal work to do to be ready. It's not about location, or stuff, or communities. It's about being right with oneself by being in alignment with Christ (compassion) Consciousness.

(quote Jenetta)The most important thread on the Forum? Glad not everyone agrees with you Carol...personally I think it is a bunch of malarkey by an Evangelist nutcase!!

(quote Carol)Maybe you're right Jenetta. The messengers are all nutcases and should be ignored. And even if what some of what is shared might be true they should still be ignored because they sound like nutters.

Take a cue from Gio's post 661 Carol...it may help to resolve your dilemna...BTW your assumption with the above statement is not the correct interpretation...for e.g. I appreciate the messenger James in the link below...generalized statements like the one you've offered above don't sit well with me.

As for the Colonel he reminds me slightly of Horus...a survivalist religious nutcase with a "me-me" ego to match!

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t593p660-up-at-the-ranch

(Carol's quote)Maybe this was just a poor sorry example of what some folks are feeling and how they view things. Yet from a meta perspective it is not about the messenger and never really is. It's about where one is in their own life and have they made the internal shifts so that they don't get sucked down into the negativity and lose what is essential for spiritual evolution.

(Jenetta) Now these words I can entirely agree with and Gio's link fits nicely into it. Most of us are aware all the negative emotions are extremely toxic and when vented bring up more muck from one's life(negativity) then the current toxic venting of what is a bother...the emotion is the same even if the memory imprint is different.

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all...Lord Alfred Lloyd Tennyson
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:37 am

Back on track here.

Mercuriel:

"Its all about a Negative Harvest for Them and TPTW want as many Humans as possible to be in a Negative Mentality as the Shift occurs. They're then in this regard layering the Reality through the Media and other means with Dread....

Let Me offer this as an Observation of the Choicepoint an Individual may face in that moment...

> Dec 21st, 2012 > Worldwide > A Loud Harmonic Sound begins to reverberate around the Globe much like the sound of Trumpets > All Humans > Everything with Ears to Hear > Hears It > The Shift Occurs...

Can We now see the value in having It be a Sound of Dread - The Judgement of God through the Trumpets of the Angels rather than Freedom to Ascend as the Shift occurs.

Again I will say that for Them - Its about a Negative Harvest and the need for Playthings once again in the New Place They go to..."

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:10 pm

This reminds me of an old post - i will search for it, and, respond back to this thread

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:30 pm