tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Chamber
Mercuriel
Carol
mudra
8 posters

TIME TRAVEL

mudra
    mudra

TIME TRAVEL Empty TIME TRAVEL

Post  mudra Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 am

TIME TRAVEL Timetravelparttwo

Time Travel Whistleblowers
    Amy Baczkowski

A September 2009 report released by the ALTA WebBot that predicts a whistleblower’s revelations will encourage others to expose the U.S. government’s role in time travel research appears to be coming true. On December 23, 2009, Dr. David Lewis Anderson went public in a two hour interview detailing time control research he conducted on behalf of the U.S. Air Force. In accordance to the ALTA WebBot’s prophecy, this is the second person that has come forward asserting the U.S. government’s knowledge of time travel.

Andrew D. Basiago was first to do so in an interview in August 2009 and then again in November 2009. Basiago claims he contributed to the top secret DARPA time travel program, “Project Pegasus”, from 1969-72. He says a device using Tesla technology allowed him to teleport from New Jersey to New Mexico.

Basiago and Anderson both assert that the U.S. government’s time travel technology should be made public knowledge. They see a promising future free from constraints of time and space.

The ALTA WebBot examines changing use and emotional value placed upon 300,000 keywords across the internet. This creates a snapshot of the world’s collective unconscious which is then analyzed by ALTA (Asymmetrical Language Trend Analysis) to predict future trends. Check out the RS feature piece, "Half Past Human " to find out more.

Links to interviews:
    Anderson’s Interview: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/show.aspx?userurl=otherworldradio&year=2009&month=12&day=24&url=dr-david-anderson--time-travel-journeys-into-time-

Basiago’s Interview (updated link--thanks, Matt):
    http://www.projectpegasus.net/

ALTA WebBot:http://halfpasthuman.com/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

TIME TRAVEL Empty Re: TIME TRAVEL

Post  mudra Wed May 05, 2010 9:00 am

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel
    December 31 2009

article and links :
    http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m12d31-Second-whistleblower-emerges-to-confirm-reality-of-time-travel

A second whistle-blower, this one a physicist, has emerged to confirm the existence of U.S. government development of time travel technology and emphasize the importance of the real-world application of such technology for achieving planetary sustainability.

Dr. David Lewis Anderson, director of the Anderson Institute, emerged publicly in a two-hour interview on December 23, 2009 to give an extensive account of his time control research for the U.S. Air Force, which he later continued at his Time Travel Research Institute and other organizations.

Dr. Anderson's public revelations regarding time travel follow disclosures made in August and November by Andrew D. Basiago in interviews concerning his experiences in time travel experiments undertaken by DARPA’s Project Pegasus in the early 1970s.
    read on at the link

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Art Neumann aka Henry Deacon also personally told me that he and the people he worked with time traveled to bases on Mars in the future on a regular basis. That makes three. He also mentioned that he worked with a group of ETs as well as some type of mediator. According to Neumann, he had top level government security clearance.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 05, 2010 4:54 pm

Carol wrote:the people he worked with time traveled to bases on Mars in the future on a regular basis. That makes three. He also mentioned that he worked with a group of ETs as well as some type of mediator.

Its called a "Jump Room" and They have a few. It really started to gell for Them out of the 47 Crash at Roswell in which They got the "Chair" (Among other Interesting Items) out of one of the Craft - Moved it to Montauk, Long Island - Did formative Experiments and then attempted to close the Hole They'd opened previously with the "Philadephia Experiment"...

TIME TRAVEL 15_0310

TIME TRAVEL 15_0410

TIME TRAVEL 15_0510

TIME TRAVEL 15_0610

TIME TRAVEL 15_0710

TIME TRAVEL 15_0810

More to follow...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 05, 2010 5:41 pm

You're such a tease Merc. What else do you have hidden under that hat of yours? santa

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

TIME TRAVEL Empty Time Control Technologies and Methods

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 05, 2010 6:21 pm

Time Control Technologies and Methods

cheers

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Fantastic finds Mercuriel .
    Great thanks .

TIME TRAVEL 934918

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 05, 2010 7:40 pm

There is an whole thread in PA dedicated to these jump room to Mars :

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16272

And Camelot also made a video on this :

Love from me
    mudra
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Thu May 06, 2010 12:05 am

Anyone who "comes forward" with claims of time travel is a plant....period.

That does not mean they're lying....but they have been seriously messed with.

As far as the photos.....well....

TIME TRAVEL 1118180545_c84adabb58_o

Time to grow up kiddies.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu May 06, 2010 2:19 am

I have to say the photos look dubious I would go as far as saying around 90% of ufo and photos like these are the work of frauds, pranksters or disinfo agents . Have they been scientifically analysed?
    The x wing one looks pretty real though TIME TRAVEL 39782
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu May 06, 2010 5:18 pm

The Experiment happened - They were successful in a way - Montauk was a result of It - And the sooner that We all see that Time is only Our measuring of - This Moment then - This Moment then - This Moment then - This Moment then - This Moment then - This Moment then - This Moment then - This Moment then - and so on into Infinity - We won't be going anywhere but into the Dumper...

Photos Yep - Who could believe 'em - Same with Stories - Same with Audio - Same with Video - Same with everything - So I guess Our only resort is - Nothing is True then and don't seek because Its all Lies ?

Hmmm - That sure sounds like "Nothing to see here - Move along" and I will not...

I have been made to understand that It is Our Minds and Paranormal Abilities We must develope - We must delve into the Mysteries - We must find the 1st Experience - Or We will simply move into Decay and Destruction as that will then be Our Will - No ?

At any rate - I bring You at least an Impression of the Eldridge at the moment of the Event and am faced with an X-Wing Fighter Photoshop Digg. GJ...

Blink

Owell - I've given what was needed in this Thread. The Documents I've attached and thats All I came to do really. Exclusive of that - Do as Thou wilst with It....

Wink

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Mastery of space time transposing

Published in 1986 By Arklinsky

This unique book was developed by L.Arklinsky pushing himself beyond the known limits of his mind. It was done over a period of a few intense years of training. Arklinsky created transposing by wanting to go further and farther into space and time on a conscious level without any apparatus of any kind -without crafts or machines. He just wanted to use and rely on himself to travel throughout the infinity .

http://www.honesty.org/fry/Mastery%20of%20Space%20Time%20Transposing%20-%20Arlinski.pdf

Also downloadable here : http://www.honesty.org/

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 06, 2010 7:26 pm

Sorry Chamber.. time-travel is a reality practiced by our government for over 60 years. The jump room is real and was located in the area I lived in for many years. There are other portals in other parts of the US, Santa Fe, New Mexico a long term one.

Whether you choose to accept this or not is up to you.

I had a time traveler stay at my home. I know what I know.

Furthermore, I've know many yogi masters who levitated and bi-located. I also personally spoke with Stefano Braccia who told me that the aliens had technology that allowed him to tri-locate and he explained this experience in-depth with me. When I last spoke with Alex Collier in January, he went on about time-travel and how he had persoanlly experienced 3 months on board a ship whereas when he was returned only 12 minutes elapsed. He was very clear about his experience and he is no plant.

I've also personally experienced a collapse of time many years ago and have experience various realities in other dimensions outside of time and space.

To flat out say anyone who comes forward about time-travel is a plant is a bit wool-headed as there are many abductees and contactees who are very valid... even Eleni, a member here who also personally experienced being taken into the future shared her remarkable experience.

Jonah
    Jonah

TIME TRAVEL Empty john titor

Post  Jonah Fri May 07, 2010 8:59 am

www.johntitor.com/

this was the first story that got me open to such possibilities.... a classic now..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 07, 2010 5:57 pm

Thank you Jonah . I had never heard of John Titor .
    How interesting would he be here now .

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 07, 2010 6:29 pm

THE MEETING
    An Untold Story of Sri Ramana

http://the-wanderling.com/meeting.html

Although it is true that throughout his life the Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi never exhibited even the slightest interest in Siddhis, occult abilities, or psychic powers to outsiders, often citing Queen Chudala, he did have other recorded fully conscious bilocation experiences he rarely discussed wherein he was translocated from his ashram in a matter of minutes to the presence of others many, many miles away.

Oneof the first and earliest devotees of Sri Ramana was a great Sanskrit scholar and savant by the name of Ganapathi Muni, known throughout India for his powerful Siddhis and through his ability known to bring down or stop the rains or even destroy a whole town. About a year after his
    first meeting with Sri Bhagavan, Ganapathi Muni experienced a remarkable outflow of Ramana's Grace. While he was sitting in meditation in the temple of Ganapati at Tiruvottiyur he felt distracted and longed intensely for the presence and guidance of the Bhagavan. At that moment Sri Ramana entered the temple. Ganapathi prostrated himself before him and, as he was about to rise, he felt the Maharshi's hand upon his head and a terrifically vital force coursing through his body from the touch;so that he also received Grace by touch from the Master. Speaking about this incident in later years, not Ganapathi Muni, but the Enlightened sage himself Sri Ramana Maharshi said:

more at the link

[size=16]Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Fri May 07, 2010 7:55 pm

]The most interesting part of all of the above is that unlike almost every case that you come across that discusses similar bilocation or translocation experiences, it is not onesided. That is, both parties involved, Sri Ramana and Ganapathi Muni, each, in separate stories, reported seeing each other.
    [/size]

[/font]Love Always
    mudra
    [/quote]

Thats funny... I have seen some familiar faces when dreaming... cant confirm if they saw me however... no way to be sure..

But bilocation is prevalent in most "Flying" or "Higher-self" awareness experiences...
    here and there... simultaneously ... and "time" goes back and forth... its beautiful...but so is this....http://www.jumpskyhigh.com/
    Chamber
    Chamber

Post  Chamber Sat May 08, 2010 1:01 am

Carol wrote:Sorry Chamber.. time-travel is a reality practiced by our government for over 60 years. The jump room is real and was located in the area I lived in for many years. There are other portals in other parts of the US, Santa Fe, New Mexico a long term one.

Whether you choose to accept this or not is up to you.

I had a time traveler stay at my home. I know what I know.

Furthermore, I've know many yogi masters who levitated and bi-located. I also personally spoke with Stefano Braccia who told me that the aliens had technology that allowed him to tri-locate and he explained this experience in-depth with me. When I last spoke with Alex Collier in January, he went on about time-travel and how he had persoanlly experienced 3 months on board a ship whereas when he was returned only 12 minutes elapsed. He was very clear about his experience and he is no plant.

I've also personally experienced a collapse of time many years ago and have experience various realities in other dimensions outside of time and space.

To flat out say anyone who comes forward about time-travel is a plant is a bit wool-headed as there are many abductees and contactees who are very valid... even Eleni, a member here who also personally experienced being taken into the future shared her remarkable experience.

It's OK to be wrong.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 08, 2010 8:28 am

Indeed it is okay to be in error as we are always learning new things every day which constantly help alter and expand our perceptions.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:18 am

Astonishing! 1928 film of time traveler talking on mobile phone.

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/

This short film is about a piece of footage I (George Clarke) found behind the scenes in Charlie Chaplins film 'The Circus'. Attending the premiere at Manns Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, CA - the scene shows a large woman dressed in black with a hat hiding most of her face, with what can only be described as a mobile phone device - talking as she walks alone.

I have studied this film for over a year now - showing it to over 100 people and at a film festival, yet no-one can give any explanation as to what she is doing.

My only theory - as well as many others - is simple... a time traveler on a mobile phone. See for yourself and feel free to leave a comment on your own explanation or thoughts about it.

Chaplins Time Traveler
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6a4T2tJaSU&feature=player_embedded

love always
    mudra

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:17 am

May be dressed as a woman but it sure looks like a man to me. Walk, hands, nose and facial features.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Carol wrote:May be dressed as a woman but it sure looks like a man to me. Walk, hands, nose and facial features.
    Also, look at the size of his shoes. Clownesque!

Apart from that;
    - how can (s)he use a mobile phone when there are no transmission masts?
    - whom is (s)he talking to?
    - the person who walks in front of the alledged 'time traveller' doesn't seem to notice (hear) anything.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:06 am

On Coast to Coast tonight

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/10/25

Souls & Time Travel
    Date: 10-25-10
    Host: George Noory
    Guests: Brooks Agnew

Electrical Engineer and Doctor of Physics, Brooks Agnew will update the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition as well as share his newest work on the physics of the soul and time travel.

Website(s):
    rememberingthefuturebook.com

Book(s):
    Remembering the Future

love always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:07 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:May be dressed as a woman but it sure looks like a man to me. Walk, hands, nose and facial features.
    Also, look at the size of his shoes. Clownesque!

Apart from that;
    - how can (s)he use a mobile phone when there are no transmission masts?
    - whom is (s)he talking to?
    - the person who walks in front of the alledged 'time traveller' doesn't seem to notice (hear) anything.

The wonders of photoshop maybe ....

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:33 am

Not saying travel doesn't exist, I am sure there is something of that vein that happens. But if you look at the fotos at the begining. They are fotos from the nuclear experiemants by the French in the south Pacific. The background, where the boat is heading is heading into a foto from NASA which is a sun spot.

As for jump rooms. Well the sources are so dubious that I cann't base any reality on their foundations. As fantastic as they are, and very intriging, I don't believe they would be able to do what they do freely without recieving any interferance from TPTB. Just sounds false.

Time travel? I wrote this yesterday already?

t

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:28 am