tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Mercuriel
Carol
6 posters

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles Empty Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles

Post  Carol Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:12 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles Empty Re: Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles

Post  Carol Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:15 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles Empty Re: Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles

Post  Carol Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:16 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:19 pm

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles 2011cs10

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles 2011cs11

Whistle

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:17 am

Mercuriel wrote:

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles 2011cs11

Whistle

This is how the coin is described officially

Silver commemorative coin designed by Jason Bouwman OCT.04.11

Written by Carol Classen

For a limited time, this new $20 pure silver coin is available for only $20.
    VIEW AT MINT.CA
    The Royal Canadian Mint has just released its 2011 $20 silver commemorative coin bearing another design by Jason Bouwman. True to Jason’s inimitable style, the image has both a simple, classic feel yet manages to convey multiple stories.
    The impetus for the idea was the history of the use of Canadian waterways, from transportation and exploration, to sustenance and leisure. The coin depicts a boy on a peaceful canoe ride, reaching his hand to touch the water…and into the past. In a beautifully rendered twist, the reflection is a native man paddling a goods-laden canoe. In this way, the design also makes a nod to the original Canadian Voyageur silver dollar, minted from 1935 to 1966, where two men – a Voyageur and a native man – paddle a canoe during the fur trade.

Arrow http://www.compasscreative.ca/blog/silver-commemorative-coin-designed-by-jason-bouwman/
    Blink

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:08 am

Carol wrote:

Something I posted on The Thurban thread about this video.

Living in France I have listened to the words being used in this video and he refers to mainstream media. In 1980 there was very little in alternative media, and mainstream media is a term that has only been used in the past 5-10 yrs. He would work out to be around 72 yrs old now. I have massive reservations about this guy. But let's just put in the bag with the rest. Maybe this should go on the thread " Full of Crap" by Floyd.

Just thought I would add my thoughts.

Shiloh could you please explainmore about the Thurban Time line and what the axis of the time lines? Who and what is working to achieve these time lines and is this part of some fight for the time lines that appears to be the new phsychic wars going on.

Thanks

t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:32 am

lawlessline wrote:
    Living in France I have listened to the words being used in this video and he refers to mainstream media. In 1980 there was very little in alternative media, and mainstream media is a term that has only been used in the past 5-10 yrs. He would work out to be around 72 yrs old now. I have massive reservations about this guy. But let's just put in the bag with the rest. Maybe this should go on the thread " Full of Crap" by Floyd.

t

I agree. To me this is a one man show and I doubt there was anyone there interviewing him.

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Yeah well Official does not, and has not necessarily meant Truthfully in My experience...

Blink

That said - In this case - I would say that applies to this Coin...

I mean for Pete's sake - Could the supposed Boy's face be any more obscure due to Him again suppoosedly looking down at such an extreme angle...

Its a great depiction of a Grey's Face and yet Its a pretty piss poor example of a Boy's Face looking down if You ask Me. It occurs to Me at this stage too that this would just be the Official explanation for what They knew We would eventually question...

Simply put - Its called Plausible Deniability and with the practise They have at It - They know how to manage It amazingly well...

Harp

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Yeah another thing too about the Psychic in the top Video...

Only if We could place Him and the Interview would I even give it a further discernment. Simply put - With the Bona fides missing concerning this supposed Psychic - We should be very wary of Him and the Interview at the least...

That said - Should those Bona Fides show up or make themselves evident relative to this Pyshic and the Interview Hes included in above - We should then review It once again, but at the moment for Me - All I get is Red Flags...

Huh ?

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:46 pm

lawlessline wrote:

t

Great point. The Youtuber that posted the video only joined youtube 3 days ago. Is this a planted video? I am sure it is a hoax.

This guys' accuracy is too good. He could be a multi millionaire with this track record. Geesh somebody gets one thing right and they are wanted by C2C and others and sell their DVD's etc.

Something is very rotten in Denmark on this one.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:01 am

Looking like this is a marketing ploy. Check out the end of the vid. It gives a clue. hm2012@ymail.com

Google hm2012.ca

http://www.hm2012.ca/Acceuil.html

Translated......

Creativity and innovation have always been central to the Happening Marketing. Students spend months to practise in the purpose to plain sight to judges or to learn techniques to stand against the opposing teams. But what happens when their instinct leads them to take a chance, and any risk?

In honour of the 20th Edition of the Happening Marketing, in 2012, we strongly encourage students to dive head first! We want to focus on risk taking and demarcation. We want to hear their trippes when all around indicates them otherwise. And if they take a chance? And if they stood? And if they dared?

Happening Marketing 2012 John Molson management school is at the centre of a highlight that in Quebec trade. The city of Montreal has some of the greatest social headquarters of companies and marketing agencies. With access to a large number of organizations, Montréal is a metropolis where the media are present in all their forms. For the 20th Edition of the competition, we comption win visibility through various promotional tools. By strengthening our relationships with a growing number of people prohéminent in the Montreal business community, the competition, as well as all participants will benefit from this added value.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:23 am

I had wondered if he was legit as well. The quality of the picture in the interview seems pretty good for something that was filmed/taped some time ago. I don't accept his conclusions given the other data. Besides, humans are very psychic and can sense danger when it's near. One would think the collective would be picking up on this and reporting it in dreams or intuitions which are manifesting.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:02 pm

it is a hoax...why ?

because 30 years ago news was NEWS, not called main stream news

also - anyone notice the clock doesn't change its time ?

perhaps, it is broken - or, turned off NOT to chime ?

Mainstream media is generally applied to newspapers and magazines containing the highest readership
    among the public along with TV and radio stations with the highest viewing and listener audience.
    Everytime Sarah Palin gets caught saying something stupid, which is pretty much everyday,
    she blames it on the "Gotcha of the mainstream media". I think she should refudiate that.

Populist media. Papers and telly that attract the mass (id est; easy on their eyes and braincells).
    In the UK the popular newspaper today (Sunday) is News Of The World
    - with their pièce de résistance being 'exclusives' concerning sex, crime - especially sex crimes
    - and unconsciously becoming a king of inaccurate headlines to tickle the braincells (and elsewhere) of their readers...
    but by then, it's too late, as the NOTW punters see the story as the 'truth', despite the paper paying damages to the accused.

It may have a negative connotation on account of the the above spread...
    and more like it (The Mirror, The Sun...and others that have the same sort of stories
    - not forgetting their own types of 'games' like a lottery, bingo and other working class favourites to get more readers),
    for if they have to pay out to a moaner who rightly caught them lying about them, they really see that as a slight hinderance, as the four
    - or so - million who take their papers daily help admirably.

Note that Sarah Palin also has another term attributed to her; lamestream media.

Which means the origin of 'mainstream' must come from the Democrats (in the US).

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:03 pm

if this was filmed on BETA, 30 years ago - it might be this good

however, most films 30 years ago - would NOT have remained in this good shape
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:09 pm

is that an upside down iPhone sitting on the shelf with the yellow book
    to the left side of the phone with 2 volume buttons, along with an i-ear phone jack
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:11 pm

the strangest part - is the RED BOX LOL
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:15 pm

read this on box - or boxes ...
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Psychic's predictions for 2012 -- From 30 years ago. F#@*ing scary! - English subtitles Detective
    Susan Super Sleuth cheers

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:23 pm

Yes good work Susan.

False prophets really have a hard time working lately.

I hadn't noticed the cell phone and I pad. Nice call.

Sleep

Next case.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 pm

I think it is a preleader for a TV show? If you look in his glasses you can see the reflection of the studio lights and sometimes see that he is sitting in an open ended room or studio.

The other thing is that he was 10 in 1950 predicting the walking on the moon thing. That would make hime 40 in this video. Not sure he looks that.

He said the US was gonna get attacked and that he was living there in LA. Why would you move to a place that was gonna get bombed? Why would french tv get to know such an obscure link with some half baked bloke in LA??? A new TV serries. off the back end?

What ever it is it aint what it says on the tin.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Anyone noticed how at 1:46 that dog is telling him " Do you really think anyone is going to fall for this bunch of crap ? "
    Wink

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:59 pm