tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Our vanishing human rights in the ever growing Police State

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Our vanishing human rights in the ever growing Police State Empty Our vanishing human rights in the ever growing Police State

Post  enemyofNWO Sat May 01, 2010 3:46 am

Testing the Limits Of Freedom Of Speech -
    Ernst Zundel Speaks Out

"I was incarcerated in six different prisons on two continents in three countries-the USA, Canada, and Germany-without relief of any kind. In effect, I have had 10 percent of my life stolen from me and for what "crime"? For having "overstayed my U.S. visa"?

"Throughout my imprisonment, basic human rights principles were trampled underfoot repeatedly and with impunity. The worst prisons were the Canadian detention centers at Thorold, Ontario and at Toronto West, where I was held for two long years in isolation cells, ice-cold in the winter, no shoes or socks allowed. The electric light in these cells, bright enough to be able to read, was kept on 24 hours a day. Through a glass slot in the door I was checked every 20 minutes, and my activities were meticulously noted by the guards: one sheet for every day. No dignity, no privacy. My toothbrush was kept in a plastic bin in a hall. I was not allowed to speak to other prisoners.

Bed sheets were changed only after three months. No pillows. No chairs. When I wrote to my wife or to my attorneys, I had to sit on a makeshift pile of my court transcripts. No radio, no television, not even an electrical outlet to sharpen my pencils. No ball point pens, only pencil stubs, cut in half with a saw. No spoons, forks, or knives were permitted; only a white plastic spoon with a fork called a "spork" that had to be returned every time at the end of the meal. With very few exceptions when furtive guards showed me some kindness away from the surveillance cameras, I was treated as though I was the worst of criminals. That's Canada for you, where I have lived and worked without a criminal record for more than 40 years. "   The rest at the link below . 
    http://www.rense.com/general90/testing.htm    Ernst Zundel was kidnapped and incarcerated and " rendered " to Germany were he was condemned to 5 years of jail for  his supposed crime of denying the holocaust . The countries that jailed Ernst Zundel have troops in Afghanstan and Iraq , supposedly to bring the fake democracy of the west to the Taliban and the Iraqi population ! 
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Our vanishing human rights in the ever growing Police State Empty Re: Our vanishing human rights in the ever growing Police State

Post  enemyofNWO Wed May 12, 2010 4:53 am

A police raid netted a few grams of marjuana and in the process the state criminals in uniform killed 2 dog and scared a family.
    These is the tactic that one day will spark a revolution . PIGs like that deserve a bullet in the eye . Who needs a police force like that ?
    Warning about violence and bad language .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbwSwvUaRqc
    bigmo

Our vanishing human rights in the ever growing Police State Empty Re: Our vanishing human rights in the ever growing Police State

Post  bigmo Wed May 12, 2010 1:02 pm

enemyofNWO,

Do you have any idea what the 'search warrant' was issued for?

You do realize that a local judge that issued this 'warrant' had to look at the information provided to him by the police dept before he decided to issue this warrant? He had to have information that would lead him to believe that this suspect should be arrested.

What are you trying to say here that all law enforcement agencies are run like the gestapo? I mean is that your drift?

The one sided argument you have made by presenting this video convince me of nothing other than your own dislike for law enforcement which tells me you must be an anarchist. Sorry... not buying this one.

bigmo
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed May 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Hi Bigmo ,

What about shooting the dogs ? What about the police behaving like the gestapo or worse ; the Mafia may be ? No, I think that the Mafia would behave better .
    Why didn't the crims in uniform enforce the arrest warrant during the day ?
    We see very often episodes like this of senseless criminality perpetrated without any reason against the public .
    One day ,the when people realize that the state is your enemy , there could be blood in the street . Episodes like the one in question remind us that if the crims in uniform can do this to citizens for a few grams of dope what would they do to so called enemies ? Life is only worth 2 dollars and nothing more , despite all the BS we hear about the sanctity of life .....Resisting criminal governments is a human right as demonstrated during the Original American revolution . If I am an anarchist you must have been hiding under a rock for a long time !
    One more thing , in my experience most police are corrupt and not worth knowing .
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed May 12, 2010 1:37 pm

bigmo wrote:enemyofNWO,

What are you trying to say here that all law enforcement agencies are run like the gestapo? I mean is that your drift
    At least they act like them...

The one sided argument you have made by presenting this video convince me of nothing other than your own dislike for law enforcement which tells me you must be an anarchist. Sorry... not buying this one.

bigmo
    So according to you their behaviour was appropriate???? Killing the dogs??
    bigmo

Post  bigmo Wed May 12, 2010 3:31 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:Hi Bigmo ,

What about shooting the dogs ? What about the police behaving like the gestapo or worse ; the Mafia may be ? No, I think that the Mafia would behave better .
    Why didn't the crims in uniform enforce the arrest warrant during the day ?

Without knowing what the warrant was for I cannot answer your questions. Neither can you.

We see very often episodes like this of senseless criminality perpetrated without any reason against the public .

That's an interesting argument. I've never seen it in the parts of the USA in which I live. I am travelled frequently and have never worried about how I was going to be treated by law enforcement.

the when people realize that the state is your enemy , there could be blood in the street . Episodes like the one in question remind us that if the crims in uniform can do this to citizens for a few grams of dope what would they do to so called enemies ?

Again you argument lacks premise. Without knowing what the specifics of the warrant stated then you have no idea the danger the police were placing themselves in by 'filling' the warrant.

Life is only worth 2 dollars and nothing more , despite all the BS we hear about the sanctity of life .....Resisting criminal governments is a human right as demonstrated during the Original American revolution .

Then do as the founding fathers did and organize a 'revolution'. With the arguments you have presented I dare say you find many to support your cause.

If I am an anarchist you must have been hiding under a rock for a long time !
    One more thing , in my experience most police are corrupt and not worth knowing .

I'm not sure where you live but I haven't seen 'rough' law enforcement since the '60's and from the way you are sounding I believe that was just a bit before your time?
    bigmo

Post  bigmo Wed May 12, 2010 3:36 pm

burgundia wrote:
    bigmo wrote:enemyofNWO,

What are you trying to say here that all law enforcement agencies are run like the gestapo? I mean is that your drift
    At least they act like them...

bigmo
    So according to you their behaviour was appropriate???? Killing the dogs??

Killing the dogs? WTF?

How do I (or YOU) know what was appropriate or wasn't appropriate behavior for the circumstances they found... I (or YOU) weren't there.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed May 12, 2010 4:38 pm

I know that it was not appropriate to kill dogs especially when one was caged . It was a display of gratuitous violence and terror against adults and children in the house ! Those police are animals . The disgraceful thing is also that the USA government agencies especially the CIA are the biggest dope wholesalers in the world but the criminal government victimize users and small pushers of dope . There are statistic of opium poppy production in Afghanistan at the time when the Taliban was in control and now when the real terrorists ( The USA army ) are . Google it and you will find the truth about the Hypocrisy of the USA government . All of this just for a few grams of dope , Is it worth it ?
    bigmo

Post  bigmo Wed May 12, 2010 7:59 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:I know that it was not appropriate to kill dogs especially when one was caged . It was a display of gratuitous violence and terror against adults and children in the house !

I saw nothing in the video to lead me to this conclusion that the animals were caged. Do you have 'more' information about this situation that you have not disclosed with the video?

Those police are animals .

The information that you presented about this 'warrant' arrest situation would not lead me to this conclusion.

The disgraceful thing is also that the USA government agencies especially the CIA are the biggest dope wholesalers in the world but the criminal government victimize users and small pushers of dope .

There are statistic of opium poppy production in Afghanistan at the time when the Taliban was in control and now when the real terrorists ( The USA army ) are . Google it and you will find the truth about the Hypocrisy of the USA government .

You must be discerning about what you choose to 'believe' about anything written on the internet. The farmers in Afghanistan have few sources of income. Since the USA is the occupier it only makes sense that they allow the people to continue with their livelihood at the risk of causing further deterioration in relations between the US military and the average Afghan who's just trying to earn a keep for his family. We are not their to change the Afghan way of life. We are their to stop the terrorist camps that foment hatred of the USA for no other purpose than to kill Americans.

All of this just for a few grams of dope , Is it worth it ?

Do you have the original warrant? Was this 'warrant' issued for the sake of a few grams of dope? Somehow I think not.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu May 13, 2010 2:00 am

Thanks Bigmo
    You are in denial mode . I got it . According to you black is white and white is black . The US government criminal foreign policies are ok , the military the police and the CIA are really benefactors to humanity , the Internet if full of BS and criticizing criminal acts perpetrated by the pigs shows anarchist tendencies .
    There is no point in discussing this any longer with you . Be well
    bigmo

Post  bigmo Thu May 13, 2010 4:54 am

You too enemy... I enjoyed the exchange.

Peace
    monique
    monique

Post  monique Sun May 16, 2010 8:52 am

Dear Bigmo, the anarchists and comunists have talk about all XXXX that the ptpb make in the past 100 years. But NOW it's go around a police state like nazi-deutschland in WWII. I hope don't to be necessary that you private life go assault by the unscrupulouse police state more than normal for you wake up about this big political issue. I live in south america and here we feel the question in our skin. I ever say in the forums that the police statement now in the world is like the military governments that give directions to people in south america in the 60's and 70's. Forgive my english. Whit all my respect, best regards, Monique. cheers
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun May 23, 2010 4:39 am

monique
    monique

Post  monique Thu May 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Enemyofnwo, the audio that you bring to us about the us/canadian border seems like facts that occur here in the third world.
    Have you see and/or heard Rauni Kilde ?
    Best regards, Monique.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhImLmQFehU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpyN_arxwxo
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Our vanishing human rights in the ever growing Police State Empty The EU sells to the US the private banking data of its citizens.

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:40 am

From
    http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/01-07-2010/114088-european_union-0

By Hans Vogel

On the first two days of July, the European Commission is organizing a conference called “EU Citizens' Rights – The way forward.” According to the Commission, its goal is “to take stock of the progress made in the area of Union citizenship since its inception, and to look at what still remains to be done to make citizens' rights easily accessible and tangible on the ground.” By the way, the term “on the ground” seems to have been taken directly from US military parlance, as in “boots on the ground” (in Afghanistan, Iraq or anywhere else). This in itself may be seen as indicative of the true feelings among the members of the European Commission, the closest equivalent to the old Soviet Politbureau.

While most of you out there in Europe are working at your jobs, and ever growing numbers are trying to make a living off the ever shrinking dole, the European Commission is busy building a brave new Europe. The Commission does so by means of detailed four-year plans (mind you, Adolf Hitler also worked his miracles through four-year plans!). These plans are written in the kind of dense and horrible style the French call “langue de bois,” (wooden language) and which for all practical purposes might be called “commissionese.”

According to an official EU web site, “one of the fundamental objectives of the European Union, as stated by the Treaty of Lisbon that entered into force on December 1, 2009, is to offer its citizens an area of freedom, security and justice without internal borders.”

Apart from the July event at Brussels, chaired by Commission Vice President Viviane Reding (responsible for “Justice, Fundamental Rights and Citizenship”), one of the instruments by means of which the Commission seeks to attain this objective is the so-called Stockholm Programme. This programme strives to achieve “a n open and secure Europe serving and protecting the citizen.”

You have to admit this all sounds truly convincing and impressive, does it not? Indeed a cursory reading tends to confirm this favorable impression. However, actual political practice is very, very far removed from the lofty theories and ideals found in the official documents. A recent example may get the idea across.
    For instance, chapter 2.5 which deals with the protection of citizen’s rights in the information society: “When it comes to assessing the individual’s privacy in the area of freedom, security and justice, the right to freedom is overarching. The right to privacy and the right to the protection of personal data are set out in the Charter of Fundamental Rights. The Union must therefore respond to the challenge posed by the increasing exchange of personal data and the need to ensure the protection of privacy. The Union must secure a comprehensive strategy to protect data within the EU and in its relations with other countries. In that context, it should promote the application of the principles set out in relevant EU instruments on data protection and the 1981 Council of Europe Convention on data protection as well as promoting accession to that convention.”

Probably, you would think this paragraph means that the Commission is doing its best to protect your private data against the forces of evil. Ha! You have got it all wrong! Just last Monday 27 June, in what was presented as a major step in the “war on terror,” Mrs. Cecilia Malmström, the Commissioner for “Home Affairs,” signed a treaty with the US for the transfer of all your private banking data to the US authorities.

That's right! The US, the country that claims the right to declare anyone it pleases an “enemy combatant,” the country that randomly kidnaps foreign nationals abroad and then drags them off to secret concentration camps to be tortured and killed, the country that systematically tramples human rights both at home and abroad, the country that routinely kills any person it deems an enemy, that country now gets to see your private banking data. You think this is harmless? How wrong you are! Under new Supreme Court rulings, the US government can whimsically declare any group to be a terrorist organization. Anyone who has had dealings with such a group is automatically considered a terrorist himself. For having bought a harmless tee shirt from some human rights group, you could actually be qualified as a terrorist by the US government, for the simple reason that it considers the human rights group to be a terrorist organization. Do not shrug this off: a similar case in Denmark has landed people in jail. And Denmark actually has a rather decent human rights record! So now, every money transfer that you make, to your son, your daughter, your old mother, your grocery store, to anyone at all, every transfer is henceforth under scrutiny from the US authorities. All talk about guarantees for fair use of these data is meaningless. Certainly, the US does not care an iota about promises made to other governments.

For having signed away your privacy,for having put you at the mercy of the US, a confirmed rogue state, Mrs. Cecilia Malmström deserves to be called either stupid or evil, or both.
    In order to find out more, I decided to ring Mrs. Malmström's spokesperson, Mr. Michele Cercone. I asked him specifically: “d oes the European Commission take US assertions concerning the nature, extent and origin of terrorism at face value?” Not surprisingly, after first reprimanding me for asking a “broad question,” Mr. Cercone gave me the usual line on “transatlantic cooperation, exchange of information and fight against terrorism.”

I managed to get in another question, namely “how can individual Europeans prevent their private banking data from falling into the hands of the US authorities?” This time, Mr. Cercone referred me vaguely to some procedures for citizens, from which I concluded the situation was as bad as I had suspected. I decided it really makes no sense to try to get a personal interview with Mr. Cercone. Even this underling claimed to have a long waiting list of journalists eager to talk to him. This amazes me: so many colleagues out there eager for getting a fresh load of spin! I will not sign up to the list and listen to clever and not-so clever lies about the fine work Mrs. Malmström is doing.

The Commission, in the person of Mrs. Malmström, has no right selling down the river the very people it claims to be protecting. Instead of European citizens trying to prevent their data from falling into the hands of a rogue state government, it should be the other way around. If Mrs. Malmström and the Commission are so eager to please the band of criminals running the US, they could, for instance, at least have left it to individual European citizens to voluntarily surrender their banking data to US scrutiny. You can always find plenty of naïve individuals who would do such a thing. Mrs. Malström and the European Commission, every single member of it, are traitors who ought to be put on trial. "

The rest of the article at

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/01-07-2010/114088-european_union-0

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:34 am