tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
THEeXchanger
lindabaker
6 posters

American Indian Chief asks for your input

lindabaker
    lindabaker

American Indian Chief asks for your input Empty American Indian Chief asks for your input

Post  lindabaker Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:49 am

Although this video is a year old, the Chief's dream is still worthy of attention. I do not wish to start a political discussion of Democrat vs. Republican, or anything like that. What I am trying to do is get deeper into this person we so hopefully elected. There is much more to the story than we are being told, and the Chief's dream is worth hearing about. I'll give my interpretation after I hear from you, my friends.

The video is not long.

Ah, frack, I'm getting a server error when trying to embed. That message has popped up recently more and more. Here's a direct link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=sywLXEPdVNY

Last edited by lindabaker on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : trying to embed from the tube)
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

American Indian Chief asks for your input Empty Re: American Indian Chief asks for your input

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:55 am

good idea to check him out

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

American Indian Chief asks for your input Empty Re: American Indian Chief asks for your input

Post  burgundia Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 am

Obama is not his own man. He only follows orders. When not surrounded by men in black, he is confused, quite possibly he is mind-controled. His mind is empty...
    After the men in black appear again, he starts speaking.He says what the audience wants to hear, his words are supposed to please everybody....He will say anything...whitewashing...
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:53 pm

I really like Chief Golden Light Eagle. I have read up on some of the ancient knowledge that is now being released. Here's a great one, which sort of ties into my interpretation:

Really, it seems obvious that the office is going to pay lip services to the spiritual beings on the planet, and it's likely to be full steam ahead for the dying MilitaryIndustrialComplex. Maybe they'll be supporting a new age movement somehow, but it will be hollow...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Burgundia, I knew you would be insightful. And to the point. Thank you my friend.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:37 pm

burgundia wrote:Obama is not his own man. He only follows orders. When not surrounded by men in black, he is confused, quite possibly he is mind-controled. His mind is empty...
    After the men in black appear again, he starts speaking.He says what the audience wants to hear, his words are supposed to please everybody....He will say anything...whitewashing...

Exactly what one would expect from a clone.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Carol wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Obama is not his own man. He only follows orders. When not surrounded by men in black, he is confused, quite possibly he is mind-controled. His mind is empty...

Exactly what one would expect from a clone.

That is so true Carol. A clone. That is more or less what I wrote in the comment section. It is currently being held in review. Thanks Linda!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:08 am