tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

The Illuminati Card Game Has Predicted Your Future

burgundia
    burgundia

The Illuminati Card Game Has Predicted Your Future  Empty The Illuminati Card Game Has Predicted Your Future

Post  burgundia Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 pm

dolphin
    dolphin

The Illuminati Card Game Has Predicted Your Future  Empty Re: The Illuminati Card Game Has Predicted Your Future

Post  dolphin Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:49 am

so i've seen these cards before, but who makes these cards? the illuminati or ppl who believe are predicting what the illuminati are going to do?

anyone explain the origin?
    burgundia
    burgundia

The Illuminati Card Game Has Predicted Your Future  Empty Re: The Illuminati Card Game Has Predicted Your Future

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:56 am

Could be illuminati themselves for different purposes: make us manifest what they want, evoke fear, or they have to tell us about their plans...or all three above...who knows...
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:10 pm

if only people would take the time to understand the cosmic time :(
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Carol. I travelled there last February, and went tho Chichen Itza.

I can tell you first hand that it has become all about the mighty dollar there. I have pics to prove my point. The "sacred" grounds of the mayan pyramid is nothing but a giant flea market. Such a shame.

Most mayan feel no spiritual connection to the site as the spanish came 400 years ago and forced catholism on them.

The Illuminati Card Game Has Predicted Your Future  Christmasandvacation2011060

The Illuminati Card Game Has Predicted Your Future  Christmasandvacation2011078

The Illuminati Card Game Has Predicted Your Future  Christmasandvacation2011070

The Illuminati Card Game Has Predicted Your Future  Christmasandvacation2011066

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:19 pm

now, it is just a waste of a trip to go there, it is NO longer a place for a journey
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:09 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:47 am

5 men wearing shirts that has the same coulors as the olympic rings.
    Big Ben in this card is blown up.
    So what does this tell us? This might be a hidden message from Steven Jackson(the creater of the Illuminati card game) that something will happen under the Olympic games in London 2012.

New clue in the illuminati card?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8N9bfzCJA8

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 am

new cards

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBjFziggHG4&feature=related

Ex-Satanist Exposes Illuminati Card Game and the NWO (Part 1 of 2).fl

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 pm

pART 2

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:45 am