tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

MONEY - A Chart of all of it and where it goes

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

MONEY - A Chart of all of it and where it goes Empty MONEY - A Chart of all of it and where it goes

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:27 pm

This is interesting..
    http://xkcd.com/980/huge/#x=-11286&y=-5256&z=5

Not sure if this is correct place to post it, but interesting, I am not sure of the source yet
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

MONEY - A Chart of all of it and where it goes Empty Re: MONEY - A Chart of all of it and where it goes

Post  lindabaker Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:56 pm

I not exactly a geek. I can't seem to see the whole chart when clicking on it and I don't know how to move up and down in that document. Anyone else with that problem, or am I just not familiar with that software?
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

MONEY - A Chart of all of it and where it goes Empty Re: MONEY - A Chart of all of it and where it goes

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:51 pm

lindabaker wrote:I not exactly a geek. I can't seem to see the whole chart when clicking on it and I don't know how to move up and down in that document. Anyone else with that problem, or am I just not familiar with that software?

I have a scroll wheel on my mouse and I zoom in using that. Once I have zoomed I can click, a hand cursor appears and I can move around the image

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:20 am