tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Aquaries1111
Fenexrep
Owlsden
Mercuriel
THEeXchanger
Ashera
10 posters

The End of the Twins Cycle

Ashera
    Ashera

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Empty Re: The End of the Twins Cycle

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:36 am

I am the legal heiress of the double slit experiment!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Double10

Princess of X

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:56 pm

Alienne von Lepel? Where is the difference? The mother was the same... and the cultural father too...

How often must I repeat that you hollow skulls? What did Luther? He erased femininity as a quality of its own! This is, that the second "He" of the Tetragramaton (YHYH) got persecuted and burnt! The childless or infertile maiden - the eternal daughter; the witch. Satan Peter etc.pp....

I am NOT a mother, and I do NOT want! Neither in one way nor another!

I hate this multiplication raging breed of mindless parasites!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Crucif10
    Marie

My grandfather was the penultimate of eleven sons, two younger siblings, a boy and a girl, died young age of diphteria (tetanus?). The swamps...

--------------------
    P.S.: I do not think that Coolway truly knew what was up in 2008. The bible with the cross at the cover on the sideboard to the right of me and the emamel bee in front of me on the table, rather formulating a question. If Free State ever should have an own crest it should be the crucified bee.

Last edited by Ashera on Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:54 am; edited 4 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:26 pm

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Vril210

I am not interested to play a role in your generational middle mass soap opera! Losers!

You are full of mess media s**t!

Piss off! I like my yoga mats and the fur!

I want to express myself and not this crap shadow society!

Blow the social do-gooders up into thin air, I want money!

I do NOT like your lifestyle, and I do NOT want it!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:29 pm

When I chose the name Alienne Laval in 2007 my father still lived, but we talked about these things years before already. I kept him informed, and we had an exhausting discussion in the garden house hut in 2006, after I started psychoanalysis.

Seen the von Lepel way I am legally a Baroness.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Hase_i10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Alchim10

Magistra Dr. Rabea Alienne Uchtmann, Freifrau von Lepel
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:46 am

I am NOT the handmaid of the intellectually challenged!

This here is neither my land nor people and I never had the impression that it ever was.

Undecidable binary choices are nothing for the mind of a Swabian Prank. Has this to do with the lacking consciousness of the self as a self?

Peace is not possible with me, just war and healing; and I only wait for the day of revenge!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Uncert10

The tasks of the conservator were clearly defined: to deal the matters relating the landlord. And his competence to make motions etc. had to be seen in this context. Anything else was illegal, even criminal. It never was about restricting my rights, but rather to withdraw the conservator increasingly. And then he comes here and rampages at my door a few days after I informed the Social Service etc.?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:23 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 End_of10

Internet is self-imposed selective ignorance.

Von Lepel sine Fickjacke...

Muck and Stocks? Fever and Neurosis!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:34 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Mail_j10
    People lined up to buy face masks in the southern Chinese city of Nanning on Wednesday. Chinatopix, via Associated Press

W.H.O. to assess coronavirus outbreak (again)
    A World Health Organization committee plans to meet in Geneva today — for the second time in a week — to decide whether the Wuhan coronavirus epidemic is a global health emergency. Here’s the latest.
    The death toll in China rose overnight to 170, up from 132, the government said this morning. Infections worldwide jumped to 7,711 from about 6,000 on Wednesday, according to the W.H.O. and Chinese officials.
    Context: No one outside mainland China has died from the disease. The number of infections there already exceeds those from SARS, a respiratory infection that spread across the country 17 years ago and killed 774 people worldwide, but experts caution that comparing the two diseases is difficult.
    Yesterday: In an effort to stop further transmission of the virus, British Airways and Air Canada suspended all flights to the Chinese mainland (but not to Hong Kong).
    Closer look: The outbreak is a stark reminder of how dependent the world’s economy is on China, our business correspondent in Hong Kong writes. Global brands like Starbucks, Ikea, Ford and Toyota are shutting down stores and factories, while Apple is rerouting supply chains.
    What’s next: If efforts to contain an outbreak fail, public health authorities will focus on minimizing the harm done to people and communities. They’re particularly concerned about the disease spreading in Africa.

- The New York Times
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:53 am

I be a dangerous person, the conservator said? In whose interest and from what perspective?

I did not get the game?

Panthers and Wolves - Sparta and Athens...

The sheeple is too stupid and barks with the wolves!

You cannot do juristery without affect control, and this requires a certain degree of self-reflection and -analysis. Based on my anthropological knowledge I started with psychoanalysis in my third year as lay judgess.

Ten years I was lay judgess at the Bremen Land Court, some professional judges wanted active participation at the trials, others did not. I mostly sat at the prosecution side. Most interesting were the discussions, sometimes rather of philosophical nature. Finally I more or less directly was forbidden to ask questions at trials. And to top that I was harassed at the lay judge office... another chapter...

If I am right in the sense of state law what do I need a lawyer? And a prosecutor cannot represent me...

According to the Basic Law (GG) the prosecution represents God, the judges the people, and the lawyer the culprit.

Picard: "I have the bullet..."

Make me prosecutoress, and I get the gun!

Into some skulls nothing gets in... is a hit with the batten against the forehead needed?

If you cause no s**t there is no reason to fear me, I am not destructive.

You are naive if you believe that a judgess sacrifices herself for a conservator...

A swamp with two villages and a narrow-gauge railroad...

I am one with the land, and the land is mine!

If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:33 am

Ahhhh... Baron von Dungstetten!

Alienne von Lepel
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:54 am

They have no say and their unqualified facebook amplified opinions I care a s**t!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Bmw-1e10

This one I mean, with sufficient motorization
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:33 am

Under the PCOG dominance, sided by certain groups of White and Blue Castes, Gorean medicine and healing increasingly developed to a slaughterhouse, even with real life effects of "online learning". Goreans surely were involved in trafficking and organ trade, even in forms of cannibalism. The Gorean Green Caste GGC stood against all this and started to fight it.

In 2017 (10.189 C.A.) I detonated the Kurii HQ Tarnfell central memory (Winterfell) in the north of the Gorean continent with the most effective "sim bomb" ever developed, the Vendetta Bomb; constructed at the University of Gor, Market of Semris, Dominion of Corcyrus. The people believes it was the "Blue Flame", a weapon of the Priest-Kings. An atomic circle down to the Northern Forests...

To speak of Khurasan as some kind of "Greater India" has but nothing to do with paranoia, and also ISIS-K is a fact, all this in Gorean "role play" codified as "Kurii" and Salerian/Olni Confederation. Democratization is one of their main strategies.

They run down everything wherever they settle and are proud of that! Their single quality is to capitalize decay. And they mourn and whine when I call them parasites?

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Snapsh15

No one can hold me responsible for a situation of misery that I did not cause. This society and their representants are the culprits!

The conservator was the uttermost expression of the public and parliamentary unscientificality.

I will betray the populace! Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth!

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:49 am

Lots of drama. Is it entertaining? Does it make you happy? Does it fill up your time? Does it help you in your life's journey? Do you find yourself lost in it at times? Does it help you grow as a person? Are you getting what you need from it? Are you physically fit or do you find it draining? Or, does it energize you?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:18 am

Are the social fascists amused?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:54 am

The game has changed: I dictate the conditions!

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:10 am

https://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/62708202237/the-counter-earth

https://asheraxonline.tumblr.com/post/59409912163/second-physics

P.S.: Todays Supper:

To clarify this once and forever: I banned the conservator from this house the week before, and a house ban I spoke today, even a Free State deportation (valid also for his stooges). This parasitic subject poisoned all the climate and is to classify as dangerous.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:50 pm

My traumatization they still do not care, and again they are after what they do not have, and want to have even the few that left me - even my names and titles. I want their death. Anti-Semites! Caring cases!

Democracy? In the name of the LORD? Everywhere this intellectually challenged pack that dominates everything!

Sex and Gender

I am an officially certified woman... checked through and through... I cannot give you of my substance and you also cannot take it - and a medieval and magical "change" is not possible too. In this symbolic exchange you only died because you grabbed for nothingness then.

Not a few of the "females" factually are no women.

Everything they get between their corrupt stink fingers they misuse!

There is no hope, and I will NOT simulate hope for this stupid people!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Arab10
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:45 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Sparta10

My idea of the republic is Platonian in the sense that the best should rule, and this also means the "most souled", this is "individuated". It must not wonder that my idea of the state is rather Spartan than Athenean and democratic.

I stopped to discuss with the SPD in 2005 and joined the FDP in 2006. I did not support the Agenda 2010, seeing that the effect would be forms of democratic junkerdom and slavery. I had no idea how this exactly would unfold but in 2018 I had enough experience to write it to the courts.

I am NOT a messiah or a saviour, I am a Servatrix Microcosmi, a Kefa, and my proposals imply deep societal cuts. And this not for the aim of any ideological agenda but for a fundamental change.

I hate Germany! I hate Poland! I hate Sweden!

Welcome to the Vale of Tears! And my way to paradise I cobble with your skulls!

They messed my first chance, I started anew, forgave it, they messed my second chance! Bombs as Ploughshares!

This is a society of neurotic compellers, and if you are poor and driven into misery by them all your education plays no role anymore. Was not this intended? Social fascist society?

My lifestyle is Gorean, and if I had the money I would live this way.

Integration?

As if their junk was the aim of science!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:34 pm

I never was in any way right wing even if I accepted the Flensburg Government as legal, and to denunce me as a such does not change the facts. I am Liberal Libertarian, an Anarchist, elitist - and this is it. If a lurch to the right should happen because the SPD erodes because of their corruption, and others follow, they are the culprits factually. Surely I read Ernst Jünger - but Helmut Kohl did that too.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Daener16

Why certain islanders scented the Tsunami coming, even long before anything was measured, and hiked to the highlands of their islands? Hardly anyone died. On Madeira I behaved not so differently even if I never have been there before... At least half the Hotel was empty then, they had departed was said. Me and Cassandra alone in a restaurant that was crowded regularily.

Serious ethnology is not possible anymore today, at least not publicly.

Do they not see the birds with their wings spread, how they are praising Allah?

Without any professional expertise a doctor juris and a judge define sex as gender... imagine that! And the federal parliament and even certain "social medics" follow!

The first starlings are back! This was a short trip to Africa... (everywhere is Panama...). First you only hear them, and then they suddenly fall from the sky. A beautiful picture in the twilight, together with Moon and Venus... I am birdgirl.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:21 pm

I am unable to work - certified in 2013 - against my will. This is not because I am hindered in any way as some social experts wanted to cause a posteriori... later considering gendering and forced labor.... I betrayed the social system!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Libera10

SPD - Anti-Semitism as own goal - totally converted! In Bremen!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Spd10

I hear him laughing...

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Gaulan10

Parasites! Social Fascists! Miserable Flatworms!

They once moved me into misery with their crap democratic agenda policy - into the mental hospital finally! And they dare to repeat that? Did they do not listen and their ears should get cut off?

How can they be so stupid to believe that I thought in any populist media folksy categories of Germany?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:41 am

Agenda 2020

The privilege this state granted to me you cannot buy for money... it was thought as exit from deep despair.

I did NOT cheat them, they built a trap and now they sit in it. And I do not set them free. Let all hope go!

Real Money

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 God_ta10

Bank of Gor
    asheraxonline.tumblr.com

In comparsion to me Osho was an orphant... I am the hell of a holy guru!

I will give you nothing!

Money devalues anything, and I will stop that!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:13 am

The unclean sex as saviour of the people - India. Democracy.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Nagesh10

The convulsive flesh, eternally erected to the LORD? Fixated and drugged if needed? The aim and climax of evolution?

The PCOGs (spell: pee socks)

Dr. Imke, Bearwinkle, Ullisses Doller, Dr. Boo, Mistress Mountain - truly Kurii pigs!

Goreans are not really dirty fellows even if they do not care their households so much as earthlings... They rather watch to keep their bodies clean and sane. And they developed certain resistances against some diseases. One cannot force them but if the GGC gets them they get stabilization shots... (vaccination).

Gor Goes Real - GGR.  Gor Evolved - GE. By the Books - BtB.

In Gorean role play they reached the year 10.171 C.A. but factually it is 10.192 C.A. They are back and play all this to learn... the shadow... the ghost cities... etc. I am factually Gorean Green Caste, it was not just play, but also online learning. I am Apprentice of Silver and have a complete second vita.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Admini10
    Administrator, Fort Haskins

Last edited by Ashera on Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:48 am

Free spirit or enslaved? Eagle

Fly with the wind.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:42 am

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 High_c10
    Gorean High Castes

I was released in 2012 after I was checked at the Bremen Women Hospital. I am opened, this is, I was Kajira. I am a Free Woman of Gor and a Huntress. The cylinder with my slave papers is stored at Port Kar where I became Apprentice of Silver.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:19 pm

You never got who I am. Age 14 I knew what is up.

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Kajira10

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Hulus-10

It is meaningless because you are corrupt!

Gilead

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Gilead10

I feel nothing for you, I despise you!

You are dust! And I do NOT mean stardust! You know nothing, and when I go all goes into oblivion again! And what should be worth that I remember it? One wasted year more!

In ancient times three castes were known to the tribes here, the legends tell that Manus brought the caste system from the sky. This did not really function, and also the "half-free" were a corrupt folk. Slave trade was unknown, and the slaves integrated into the families. Slaves were seen as property and forbidden to fight in wars.

They never listen and have their mouths open and talk unqualified into everything!

Saxon Rule!

They even sell their relatives to the knackers!

Dreckspack!

You have no idea at all what is up, you volltrottels, and your socially and media messed memory anway sucks!
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:27 am

My doctor father was prosecutor, not judge, but my repeat myself for aeons... If he had not been sure I never had got my title, and he knew who I was, my potential, leading to safe ground, not into madness.

You blown up nothing!

Hardly anywhere substance! What uplifts you to your arrogance? You should kneel and humble!

J'accuse!

A whole country built on gossip!

These eternal losers and dogmatists!

I will NOT defend you, in NO way!

I definitely hate this people!

Mistress Breadhead

Christians? A heap of XXXX!

The End of the Twins Cycle - Page 31 Black_11

The Maeght
    First Girl of the State

This society is a failure, and the Code Civil, even valid during the Third Reich, contributes to this!

They will stand for the guilt and debts they tried to burden me with!

My father was Internal Auditor finally, Anchor Administrator, and me absolved a training in Project Controlling and Management after my studies too.

After I was compulsory evacuated I only entered the flat once, at B-day. And I did not open the letter box anymore because I did not see it as mine any longer...

I hoped that the police browsed my flat before the conservator could enter it: most relevant were the BASE and Vodafone files... and the administration court correspondence.

All my flat was littered with their letters! And who dares to say that I did not work? Tons of correspondence! Full Employment and Second Life! Anything falsely addressed I immediately returned to sender! I even wrote cease and desist letters to the courts and state coffer!

You must tell what is relevant and what is not, finally it is only to proof your stance. Why to file the hostile docs? Let the enemy proof their argument!

Creative Bookkeeping

Man ruft nur Schredder, Schredder!
    Gleich werd ich kommen,
    Jeder kennt ihn,
    Die finale Maschien!

My shredder I truly loved, but the last load was nothing but a joke!

I made it easy for the police, I prepared the content of my bag well. What they scanned the first time I put out and changed it for different material, except a few exceptions, I expected a second arrest. Some risky letters they even should put away - and they did it, I said nothing.

Why should I pay for this electronic leash called smart phone, with direct wire to the suckers and controllers? I studied the development of these thingies for ten years (2008-2018). The final model was padded cell proof. I littered it just in time. When the police put me into the short time arrest celI I did not use it anymore but my 2006 Nokia again.

Lehrer? Mülleimerleerer!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:08 am