tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+20
JesterTerrestrial
Micjer
gscraig
investigator
THEeXchanger
Brook
mudra
TRANCOSO
orthodoxymoron
Sanicle
Lionhawk
Hypothetical Situationist
Beren
shiloh
Carol
Owlsden
Threecaster
Mercuriel
lawlessline
Floyd
24 posters

Hopeless Project Camelot

Floyd
    Floyd

Hopeless Project Camelot Empty Hopeless Project Camelot

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:51 am

This is the problem.

Its founder kerry Cassisdy still believes that the disintegrated Elenin and the now long gone asteroid YU55 are both piloted artificial objects/spaceships the latter being a decoy. Unfortunately several others there also believe in Hogalands nonsense that in addition to the above, the real YU55 asteroid was due to hit the Moon about 3 weeks ago and send us into four days of darkness. Crazy Happy

This is blatantly very silly and total misinformation and to some extent unnecessary fear mongering. Of course your favourite Uncle Floyd has recently been booted Omnipotence (again lol, im getting rather good at this) by one of the Hogaland loving little Hitlers over there as my opinion was quite clearly making far too much sense and rocking the boat.
    Awake and Aware? Hardly. How about Asleep and Awry. Sleep

Its founder wonders why the donations arent coming in. Perhaps if she stopped backing such clowns then people may donate. Something I would have considered. Not as long as she is partying with Hayes etc though.

So basically if you dont go with the misinfo they are pushing you are out.
    I can see it makes them feel uncomfortable

Additionally Camelot's founder has just come back from an all expenses junket to India with the equally dubious Anna Hayes. Another fear mongerering joker and lets face it all round con woman. $10,000 for a 'spiritual trip' to the land of the ancient wisdom. How ironic.
    She (Hayes) knows the price of everything and the value of nothing and kerry has quite clearly lost her marbles in following this cult.

The point is the conspiracy movement is riddled with misinformants and purveyors of counterknowledge many of which are promoted almost fanatically on Project Camelot.
    Its not just Hoagland and Hayes who are the problem however. There are many more. Argh

What chance does the alternative community (and especially newcomers to it) stand when one of the more popular websites champion the very bullshit we are all discovering hinders any progress and promotes fear and untruth. Adv2

It is a pity as there were several members there that follow this line of thought but they will be very careful now not to rock the boat in case they too get booted by a deluded artificial object devotee. The forum is very quiet over there but its the crap Kerry is putting out on her blog and through the interviews that is the real danger.

Giving these deluded con merchants a vehicle is just daft.

That leaves only The Mists of Avalon and to their credit, even Nexus (I note that they have smelt the bullshit for sometime now) as the only credible forums left out of The Avalon diaspora.

Carol and Merc, ever looked back into that tv idea for the Mists and interview some credible, interesting and useful people?

So whilst the others await the piloted objects to crash into the moon and pay $3000 for a DNA galactic ascension acceleration workshop, the rest of us can start thinking about the real issues.

I apologise for the long post, especially to the Thuban Crew lol.
    Rant complete

So long and thanks for all the asteroids PC
    Heh heh

Last edited by Floyd on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Hopeless Project Camelot Empty Re: Hopeless Project Camelot

Post  lawlessline Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:55 am

Hogaland? Isn't that how dyslexic people spell Disneymand. Or is that just me?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:03 am

lawlessline wrote:Hogaland? Isn't that how dyslexic people spell Disneymand. Or is that just me?
    tom, you could be thinking of Yogiland where self styled gurus charge $10,000 for a holiday to india?

Hoga-land-free trip in piloted craft with every family ticket purchased.
    Nice Tom.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:41 am

Floyd wrote:Carol and Merc, ever looked back into that tv idea for the Mists and interview some credible, interesting and useful people ?

Its in the Pipe and an Item We're looking at with the New Site I've bought - Including a Weekly Internet Radio Program but Alas - Both Times that I've begun the Initiative (IE - Setting things up) - Hadriel My Wife has gotten Sick with the "Cancer"...

Blink

If only there were Two of Me...

Crazy Happy

But Yeah Floyd I hear You and IT WILL come to Pass for Us as a Community here. I just need to get My Wife Healthy and out of the Hospital...

Wink

Carol wrote:I agree with Merc and am looking forward to doing this. Right now I'm dealing with the elder possessed brother from Hell. God help us. The planet would be a lot better off without him.

Understandable Merc's focus is his lovely wife and getting her healthy. So just know your idea is something we are both interested in and looking forward to implementing.

Last edited by Mercuriel on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:57 am

Well your wife's health is more important than any tv channel.
    So here's to that.
    All the best
    F
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:01 am

I concur wholeheartedly....may the source of her "Dis-ease" be laid out plain in front of everyone... sunny

OK...I'll have to be careful here, as everyone knows the general opinion of Opinons: "... everybody has one, and they all stink!" Razz But I think coming from you two...I'm curious to know what you guys think...

What is your general opinion of Crystalinks? confused
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 am

At least Rabbit's still there mate...

HS will miss you.. Let's hope it's just temporary like before...

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Floyd wrote:
    tom, you could be thinking of Yogiland where self styled gurus charge $10,000 for a holiday to india?

That was it with Bo Bo.

Mercuriel wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Carol and Merc, ever looked back into that tv idea for the Mists and interview some credible, interesting and useful people ?

Its in the Pipe and an Item We're looking at with the New Site I've bought - Including a Weekly Internet Radio Program but Alas - Both Times that I've begun the Initiative (IE - Setting things up

But Yeah [i]Floyd
    I hear You and IT WILL come to Pass for Us as a Community here. I just need to get My Wife Healthy and out of the Hospital...

Wink

I agree with Merc and am looking forward to doing this.

Guys I remember talking about his some time back. I started a show. It is on FM in France so a little low key. But have had some good guests. Dr. Emoto and Nassim Haramein for a starter. So if want to combine the two feel free to load my back like a mule. ee orrr.

But I wqould love to be involved in that project. I have all the equipement here to do a web radio show. Just give me a shout and I am on the case.

Merc, sort out your good lady first but if we can get the ball rolling in advance giveus a shout.

t
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:14 pm

lawlessline wrote:Guys I remember talking about his some time back. I started a show. It is on FM in France so a little low key. But have had some good guests. Dr. Emoto and Nassim Haramein for a starter. So if want to combine the two feel free to load my back like a mule. ee orrr.

But I wqould love to be involved in that project. I have all the equipement here to do a web radio show. Just give me a shout and I am on the case.

Merc, sort out your good lady first but if we can get the ball rolling in advance giveus a shout.

t

Theres no reason why We can't make what We're going to do - What You're already doing by Incorporating it into the Intiative. What We would have done will be put forward in support of what You're already doing...

Heh heh

Aye - Agreed - My Lady gets sorted out first then...

Whistle

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:05 am

Owlsden wrote:
    At least Rabbit's still there mate...

HS will miss you.. Let's hope it's just temporary like before...

Yeah say hi to those guys. They have their heads screwed on the right way.

Ive seen all I needed to see from the moderation and so will be leaving them to their fantasy island of moon impacts guardian alliances and artificial asteroids. And they wonder why half their membership cant take the sites founders seriously.
    I didnt actually stray from any regulation. Just a matter of not falling in with the official party line.

Any way all yesterdays news. Today is pint in the local day and the sun is shining and the sky is clear. Dont see any piloted craft up there though!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:08 am

Mercuriel wrote:

Theres no reason why We can't make what We're going to do - What You're already doing by Incorporating it into the Intiative. What We would have done will be put forward in support of what You're already doing...

Go for it.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:22 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:Guys I remember talking about his some time back. I started a show. It is on FM in France so a little low key. But have had some good guests. Dr. Emoto and Nassim Haramein for a starter. So if want to combine the two feel free to load my back like a mule. ee orrr.

t

Heh heh

Aye - Agreed - My Lady gets sorted out first then...

Whistle

OK I am good wit that. Can you send me a picture with first name and date of birth of your misses, or loved one depending if you are from London or not.

then I would love to start doing some interviews with who ever. May be we could do a first show just interviewing the people here, getting each persons take on the subjects that tickle their fancies.

I would love to do interview, Lionhawk, Brook, Siriarc, Orthodoxy, Micjer, Malletzky, Shiloh, Carol, Mudra oh the list is endless. Each person here has different subjects it would be a bit of a roller coaster but fun.

t
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:41 am

lawlessline wrote:OK I am good wit that. Can you send me a picture with first name and date of birth of your misses, or loved one depending if you are from London or not.

Do You need this so You can send out Intentions of Healing so as to have them go to the right Person ?

And We live in Canada BTW...

Wink

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:39 am

Intentions are good but actions are better. Just need a slight support like the info I said to really have a good look at what is going on with your love. Canada? Don't you like it there? For myself it doesn't bother me for distance.

But I need to front load to understand the rythm of the problem. I will PM you back what I see?

t

P.S. This is my full time job. 3 days a week full house. It is how I earn my living. I never advertise it is all built through word of mouth, so, When the people stop coming I know retirement is here.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:43 am

Piloted craft due to hit Mars next wednesday.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Sounds like it is a real drunk black market cabbie from london. My kids could drive that thing better. First the Earth Then the Moon and now Mars.

These are all very big objects, you would of thought they would be able to see them. Let's just hope they don't hit the Jump rooms or there will be toys all over the place.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:03 pm

lawlessline wrote:Sounds like it is a real drunk black market cabbie from london. My kids could drive that thing better. First the Earth Then the Moon and now Mars.

These are all very big objects, you would of thought they would be able to see them. Let's just hope they don't hit the Jump rooms or there will be toys all over the place.

They are now selling plastic piloted crafts in ToysR Us Tom. Ive heard they are cheaper in Argos.

If I was piloting one of those babys I wouldn't be heading for earth or the moon but would be headed straight for the Planet Bikini In Cirrus Minor.
    No two ways about it.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:00 pm

Owlsden lady..do me a favour..drop HS a pm and tell him to get his arse over here if you wouldnt mind. Im not sure he is aware of us. I notice he hasnt posted a thing since I was kicked anyway. waste of talent.
    His input would be marvelous.

Tell him I'll buy him a pint.
    Thanks in advance.
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:13 pm

Done.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Owlsden wrote:
    Done.

Good lass
    ta
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Just for you Floyd.

Hopeless Project Camelot Specsavers_lynx_billion
    Here's a picture of the natives on Planet Bikini In Cirrus Minor

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:54 pm

JT
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Sexy Carol!
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Floyd wrote: JT

Lawless - just without touching ...

Naughty

Post  Hypothetical Situationist Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Floyd wrote:Owlsden lady..do me a favour..drop HS a pm and tell him to get his arse over here if you wouldnt mind. Im not sure he is aware of us. I notice he hasnt posted a thing since I was kicked anyway. waste of talent.
    His input would be marvelous.

Tell him I'll buy him a pint.
    Thanks in advance.

Alright Floyd.

Seeing as you're having a dialogue about the state of Camelot and the 'truth community' at large, I may as well throw my two cents in and tell people the story from my perspective. As Floyd will know, I am renowned for my extended posts on Camelot as I always feel that if something is worth saying, it's worth saying properly, so I hope folk with bear with me..

As far as I can see, Camelot serves a purpose in diverting newcomers to the 'truth movement', and sending them off into the realm of disinformation and manageable topics which do not threaten the power structure in any tangible way. It was one of the first platforms I encountered in my early forays into the unknown, and it hooked me in with all kinds of sensational stories about aliens and UFO's and cosmic spectacle of all manner. It is obviously very appealing to the newcomer, as it provides an exciting, thrilling narrative that is much more interesting than the dry, mundane pages that one has to pour through in order to find the disparate few quotes that truly betray the global agenda. For these reasons, I feel it was no accident that I stumbled across Camelot in the early days, and I tend to think that they have unofficially been given authorization to do that very job, in catering to a certain personality type (mainly the new-age inclined) and keeping them in the 'safe zone' of speculative, unprovable topics; before they get a chance to look into other, more useful topics which have the potential to affect change in the real world.

As my journey progressed though, I began to 'mature' in my perspective of this whole situation, and realized that most of the 'truth movement' is as contrived and controlled as the mainstream media - some platforms and pundits more controlled than others, but all of them catering to different persuasions and demographics. I began to realize that most of the information out there has been deliberately put out there do disable you in some way; either because the information itself false and misleading, or the context in which it is being presented encourages a predictable and manageable response (Alex Jones etc). Don't get me wrong, there is certainly some truth at the core of the UFO issue, and perhaps other related issues as well, but it seems that Camelot's role in all of this is to keep their audience off in fantasyland, where they are chasing reptiles round the galaxy, looking for stargates, or waiting for a comet to come down and park itself above NYC.. In short, people are sitting around being entertained while they wait for some cosmic third party to come along and affect change for them. What better way to disable people from being critical and active about real issues?

The more I realized this was the case, the more I started suggesting it on the Camelot forum, and others like Floyd joined in to try and tip the balance back toward real issues and encourage people to consider the bigger picture. I think we must have met with some degree of success, because I noticed the narrative start to change over the course of a few months, and people generally became a lot more critical and analytical than they had been before. It was at this point that 'FJCamper' turned up, and started attacking me, Floyd and a few others. He was obviously a disinformation/cointel agent, because he tried to ridicule anything that was serious and legitimate, whilst trying legitimize anything that was ridiculous or speculative. He was obviously trying to tip the balance back towards the fantastic, unprovable topics, and away from the real, important topics. I think that collectively (me, Floyd and a couple of others) had a real impact on the overall narrative of the Camelot forum, and we were guiding it out of the 'safe zone' and into the 'danger zone' of real issues. I think that forums like Camelot are closely monitored to make sure that they are filled with speculation and disinformation, and whenever this changes, someone is sent in to repair the damage and put things back on track, so that a 'ripple effect' does not occur; where the trend catches on and an increasing number of people start questioning the disinformation.

I feel that a great deal hinges on sociological profiling and the management of cultural memes and trends within 'thresholds'; as unpredictable changes in how a society thinks are the most dangerous thing to a control system, and so any 'unauthorized' trends must be nipped in the bud before they can grow and spread beyond the threshold limit. This will be no less true in the various demographics in the truth movement. The calibre of material that Camelot focuses on is no threat whatsoever to the power structure, because none of it can be actively proven or used to affect change, but if the focus in Camelot starts to shift toward real issues, then that would represent a potential threat, as the meticulously balanced sociological landscape could start taking on an unpredictable (and thus unmanageable) trend. We observed this with FJCamper, who virulently attacked my chemtrail thread, claiming it was non-existent conspiracy theory, whilst at the same time unabashedly promoting Andrew Basaigo and his martian dinosaurs - he was trying to tip the balance back toward the 'safe zone', so that a focus on real issues did not become too popular and take on a life of its own.

Some people will choose to stay in la-la land though, because it's easier and more fun, and it saves them from genuine self reflection. For Kerry Cassidy, who may have started out with good intentions, she would be faced with a very dire prospect in considering that most of Camelot's material was bunk, and that the entire narrative she had weaved over the last 5 years was unwittingly part of a government disinformation program to stall and distract truthseekers, and keep them in a wonderland of speculation and fantasy. Anyone else who has held a similarly strong and long held belief in the material would face the same bitter disillusionment, and would probably choose to reject reason and analysis as well. After all, when you're dealing with the core beliefs that someone has built up over a long period, you're talking about a religion, and for people in these areas of interest, it would be absolutely crushing to find out that it was all a lie. The Camelot narrative gives then something to hang onto, and to invest themselves in, where they are told that amazing, wonderful, fascinating things are waiting just around the corner - in many ways like life after death, and so they'd face the same fallout and emotional collapse that a christian would, in finding out there is no 'heaven', per se..

For this reason, I can almost understand their resistance, and their decision to kick Floyd out after he consistently questioned their religion. It's much easier to block and deny than it is to question your own convictions, and unfortunately most 'truthseekers' are not looking for truth at all - they're looking for something which tells them what they want to hear and gives them a guarantee that everything will be OK. This is no doubt what Camelot represents for some people, and so people who go against the grain and encourage them to critique their own beliefs will be expelled as a heretic. It's really no different from any other religion in many ways.

I haven't been kicked out, and I don't know why that is because I have been just as vocal in questioning the Camelot status quo and encouraging people to be critical of the stuff they're fed from Cassidy & Co. Perhaps it's simply a matter of time..

Anyway, I look forward to some productive dialogue on this forum.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:17 am