tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

WINGMAKERS

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

WINGMAKERS Empty WINGMAKERS

Post  Carol Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j2sJi4j858&feature=related
    Inter Dimensional Perspectivies.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyHfhgi7nLQ&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3eXTJZkons&feature=related
    This is the last 10 minutes of Lyricus - The Grand Portal, along with artwork from the front and back of the CD.

http://wingmakers.com/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

WINGMAKERS Empty Re: WINGMAKERS

Post  Carol Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Neruda Interviews

Introduction

The interviews contained in this section of the WingMakers' website are transcripts taken from a series of interviews between Dr. Neruda (the defected ACIO scientist) and Sarah the journalist he contacted shortly after his defection. These interviews provide provocative insights into the Advance Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO) - the secret government organization responsible for reverse-engineering acquired extraterrestrial technologies.

The Neruda Interviews also provide remarkable insight into a wide variety of topics, including the human genome, secret societies, new physics, cosmology, extraterrestrial influence on earth, and the spiritual nature and purpose of humankind. The interviews are recorded and then transcribed by Sarah exactly as they occurred. These are the original files. It is recommended to read them in the order they were recorded.

There are .PDF file versions of the Neruda Interviews in both standard format and large font format available for free in the download section.

The Neruda Interviews contain a wealth of information which goes far beyond the Ancient Arrow Project novel itself. Accessing that information is not easy. With over 1300 entries, the Neruda Index (created by John Berges) seeks to remedy that problem by organizing the hundreds of diverse topics discussed by Dr. Neruda in his interviews with Sarah. You can download the Neruda Interview Index in an Adobe Acrobat file here.

Read more http://wingmakers.com/interviews.html

New DVD

ANCIENT ARROW BOOK
    Chapter One
    Chapter Two
    Chapter Three
    Chapter Four
    Chapter Five
    Chapter Six
    Chapter Seven
    Chapter Eight
    NERUDA INTERVIEWS
    Interview One
    Interview Two
    Interview Three
    Interview Four

CHAMBER PHILOSOPHY
    Chamber One
    Chamber Two
    Chamber Three
    Chamber Four
    Glossary

CHAMBER PAINTINGS
    Gallery One
    Gallery Two
    Gallery Three
    Gallery Four

FEATURED CONTENT
    Lyricus Discourses
    FS Transmissions
    The Future

CHAMBER MUSIC
    CHAMBER POETRY
    CREATOR
    Q & A Session 1
    Q & A Session 2

WHAT'S NEW

FAQ'S
    WINGMAKERS' FORUM
    CONTACT

REGISTER for UPDATES

WEB LINKS

DOWNLOADS

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Neruda Interviews

Interview 1

What follows is a session I recorded of Dr. Neruda on December 27, 1997. He gave permission for me to record his answers to my questions. This was the first of five interviews that I was able to tape-record before he left or disappeared. I have preserved these transcripts precisely as they occurred. No editing was performed, and I've tried my best to include the exact words and grammar used by Dr. Neruda.

Sarah: "Are you comfortable?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, yes, I'm fine and ready to begin when you are."

Sarah: "You've made some remarkable claims with respect to the Ancient Arrow project. Can you please recount what your involvement in this project was and why you chose to leave it of your own freewill?"

Dr. Neruda "I was selected to lead the decoding and translation of the symbol pictures found at the site. I have a known expertise in languages and ancient texts. I am able to speak over thirty different languages fluently and another twelve or so languages that are officially extinct. Because of my skills in linguistics and my abilities to decode symbol pictures like petroglyphs or hieroglyphs, I was chosen for this task.

"I had been involved in the Ancient Arrow project from its very inception, when the ACIO took over the project from the NSA. I was initially involved in the site discovery and its restoration along with a team of seven other scientists from the ACIO. We restored each of the twenty-three chambers of the WingMakers' time capsule and cataloged all of their attendant artifacts.

"As the restoration was completed, I became increasingly focused on decoding their peculiar language and designing the translation indexes to English. It was a particularly vexing process because an optical disc was found in the twenty-third chamber, which was initially impregnable to our technologies. We assumed that the optical disc held most of the information that the WingMakers desired us to know about them. However, we couldn't figure out how to apply the symbol pictures found in their chamber paintings to unlock the disc.

"I decided to leave the project after I was successful in deducing the access code for the optical disc, and felt that the ACIO was going to prevent the public from accessing the information contained within the Ancient Arrow site. There were other reasons, but it's too complicated to explain in a concise response."

Sarah: "What did Fifteen do when he found out you were leaving?"

Dr. Neruda: "He never had a chance to respond directly to me because I left without a word. But I'm certain that he's angry and feels betrayed."

Sarah: "Tell me about Fifteen. What's he like?"

Dr. Neruda: "Fifteen is a genius of unparalleled intelligence and knowledge. He's the leader of the Labyrinth Group and has been since its inception in 1963. He was only twenty-two years old when he joined the ACIO in 1956. I think he was discovered early enough before he had a chance to establish a reputation in academic circles. He was a renegade genius who wanted to build computers that would be powerful enough to time travel. Can you imagine how a goal like that -- in the mid-1950s -- must have sounded to his professors?

"Needless to say, he was not taken seriously, and was essentially told to get in line with academic protocols and perform serious research. Fifteen came to the ACIO through an alliance it had with Bell Labs. Somehow Bell Labs heard about his genius and hired him, but he quickly out-paced their research agenda and wanted to apply his vision of time travel."

Sarah: "Why was he so interested in time travel?"

Dr. Neruda: "No one is absolutely sure. And his reasons may have changed over time. The accepted purpose was to develop Blank Slate Technology or BST. BST is a form of time travel that enables the re-write of history at what are called intervention points. Intervention points are the causal energy centers that create a major event like the break-up of the Soviet Union or the NASA space program.

"BST is the most advanced technology and clearly anyone who is in possession of BST, can defend themselves against any aggressor. It is, as Fifteen was fond of saying, the freedom key. Remember that the ACIO was the primary interface with extraterrestrial technologies and how to adapt them into mainstream society as well as military applications. We were exposed to ETs and knew of their agenda. Some of these ETs scared the hell out of the ACIO."

Sarah: "Why?"

Dr. Neruda: "There were agreements between our government -- specifically the NSA -- to cooperate with an ET species commonly called the Greys in exchange for their cooperation to stay hidden and conduct their biological experiments under the cloak of secrecy. There was also a bungled technology transfer program, but that's another story -- However, not all the Greys were operating within a unified agenda. There were certain groups of Greys that looked upon humans in much the same way as we look upon laboratory animals.

"They're abducting humans and animals, and have been for the past forty-eight years -- they're essentially conducting biological experiments to determine how their genetics can be made to be compatible with human and animal genetic structure. Their interests are not entirely understood, but if you accept their stated agenda, it's to perpetuate their species. Their species is nearing extinction and they're fearful that their biological system lacks the emotional development to harness their technological prowess in a responsible manner.

"Fifteen was approached by the Greys in his role at the ACIO, and they desired to provide a full-scale technology transfer program, but Fifteen turned them down. He had already established a TTP with the Corteum, and felt that the Greys were too fractured organizationally to make good on their promises. Furthermore, the Corteum technology was superior in most regards to the Greys -- with the possible exception of the Greys' memory implant and their genetic hybridization technologies.

"However, Fifteen and the entire Labyrinth Group carefully considered an alliance with the Greys if for no other reason than to have direct communication with regard to their stated agenda. Fifteen liked to be in the know -- so eventually we did establish an alliance, which consisted of a modest information exchange between us. We provided them with access to our information systems relative to genetic populations and their unique predisposition across a variety of criteria including mental, emotional, and physical behaviors; and they provided us with their genetic findings.

"The Greys, and most extraterrestrials for that matter, communicate with humans exclusively through a form of telepathy, which we called suggestive telepathy because to us it seemed that the Greys communicated in a such a way that they were trying to lead a conversation to a particular end. In other words, they always had an agenda, and we were never certain if we were a pawn of their agenda or we arrived at conclusions that were indeed our own.

"I think that's why Fifteen didn't trust the Greys. He felt they used communication to manipulate outcomes to their own best interest in favor of shared interests. And because of this lack of trust, Fifteen refused to form any alliance or TTP that was comprehensive or integral to our operations at either the ACIO or the Labyrinth Group."

Sarah: "Did the Greys know of the existence of the Labyrinth Group?"

Dr. Neruda: "I don't believe so. They were generally convinced that humans were not clever enough to cloak their agendas. Our analysis was that the Greys had invasive technologies that gave them a false sense of security as to their enemy's weaknesses. And I'm not saying that we were enemies, but we never trusted them. And this they undoubtedly knew. They also knew that the ACIO had technologies and intellects that were superior to the mainstream human population, and they had a modicum of respect -- perhaps even fear -- of our abilities.

"However, we never showed them any of our pure-state technologies or engaged them in deep dialogues concerning cosmology or new physics. They were clearly interested in our information databases and this was their primary agenda with respect to the ACIO. Fifteen was the primary interface with the Greys because they sensed a comparable intellect in him. The Greys looked at Fifteen as the equivalent of our planet's CEO."

Sarah: "How did Fifteen become the leader of both the ACIO and the Labyrinth Group?"

Dr. Neruda: "He was the Director of Research in 1958 when the Corteum first became known to the ACIO. In this position, he was the logical choice to assess their technology and determine its value to the ACIO. The Corteum instantly took a liking to him, and one of Fifteen's first decisions was to utilize the Corteum intelligence accelerator technologies on himself. After about three months of experimentation (most of which was not in his briefing reports to the then current Executive Director of the ACIO), Fifteen became infused with a massive vision of how to create BST.

"The Executive Director was frightened by the intensity of Fifteen's BST agenda and felt that it would divert too much of the ACIO's resources to a technology development program that was dubious. Fifteen was enough of a renegade that he enlisted the help of the Corteum to establish the Labyrinth Group. The Corteum were equally interested in BST for the similar reasons as Fifteen. The Freedom Key, as it was sometimes called, was established as the prime agenda of the Labyrinth Group, and the Corteum and Fifteen were its initial members.

"Over the next several years, Fifteen selected the cream of the crop from the scientific core of the ACIO to undergo a similar intelligence accelerator program as he had, with the intention of developing a group of scientists that could -- in cooperation with the Corteum -- successfully invent BST. The ACIO, in the opinion of Fifteen, was too controlled by the NSA and he felt the NSA was too immature in its leadership to responsibly deploy the technologies that he knew would be developed as an outgrowth of the Labyrinth Group. So Fifteen essentially plotted to take over the ACIO and was assisted by his new recruits to do so.

"This happened a few years before I became affiliated with the ACIO as a student and intern. My stepfather was very sympathetic to Fifteen's agenda and was helpful in placing Fifteen as the Executive Director of the ACIO. There was a period of instability when this transition occurred, but after about a year, Fifteen was firmly in control of the agendas of both the ACIO and the Labyrinth Group.

"What I said earlier -- that he was viewed as the CEO of the planet -- that's essentially who he is. And of the ETs who are interacting with humankind, only the Corteum understand the role of Fifteen. He has a vision that is unique in that it is a blueprint for the creation of BST, and is closing in on the right technological and human elements that will make this possible."

Sarah: "What makes BST such an imperative to Fifteen and the Labyrinth Group?"

Dr. Neruda: "The ACIO has access to many ancient texts that contain prophecies of the earth. These have been accumulated over the past several hundred years through our network of secret organizations of which we are a part. These ancient texts are not known in academic institutions, the media, or mainstream society; they are quite powerful in their depictions of the twenty-first century. Fifteen was made aware of these texts early on when he became Director of Research for the ACIO, and this knowledge only fueled his desire to develop BST."

Sarah: "What were these prophecies and who made them?"

Dr. Neruda: "The prophecies were made by a variety of people who are, for the most part, unknown or anonymous, so if I told you their names you would have no recognition. You see, time travel can be accomplished by the soul from an observational level -- that is to say, that certain individuals can move in the realm of what we call vertical time and see future events with great clarity, but they are powerless to change them. There are also those individuals who have, in our opinion, come into contact with the WingMakers and are provided messages about the future, which they had recorded in symbol pictures or extinct languages like Sumerian, Mayan, and Chakobsan.

"The messages or prophecies that they made had several consistent strands or themes that were to occur in the early part of the twenty-first century, around the year 2011. Chief among these was the infiltration of the major governments of the world, including the United Nations, by an alien race. This alien race was a predator race with extremely sophisticated technologies that enabled them to integrate with the human species. That is to say, they could pose as humanoids, but they were truly a blend of human and android -- in other words, they were synthetics.

"This alien race was prophesied to establish a world government and rule as its executive power. It was to be the ultimate challenge to humankind's collective intelligence and survival. These texts are kept from the public because they are too fear-provoking and would likely result in apocalyptic reprisals and mass paranoiaÖ"

Sarah: "Are you saying what I think you're saying? That anonymous prophets from God knows where and when, have seen a vision of our future take-over by a race of robots? I mean you do realize how -- how unbelievable that sounds?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes -- I know it sounds unbelievable -- but there are diluted versions of this very same prophecy in our religious texts, it's just that the alien race is portrayed as the antichrist; as if the alien race was personified in the form of Lucifer. This form of the prophecy was acceptable to the gatekeepers of these texts, and so they allowed a form of the prophecy to be distributed, but the notion of an alien race was eliminated."

Sarah: "Why? And who exactly is it who's censoring what we can read and can't? Are you suggesting there's a secret editorial committee that previews books before their distribution?"

Dr. Neruda: "This is a very complicated subject and I could spend a whole day just acquainting you with the general structure of this control of information. Most of the world's major libraries have collections of information that are not available to the general public. Only scholars are authorized to review these materials, and usually only on site. In the same way, there are manuscripts that were controversial and posited theories that were sharply different than the accepted belief systems of their day. These manuscripts or writings were banished by a variety of sources, including the Vatican, universities, governments, and various institutions.

"These writings are sought out by secret organizations that have a mission to collect and retain this information. These organizations are very powerful and well funded, and they can purchase these original manuscripts for a relatively small amount of money. Most of the writings are believed to be hocus-pocus anyway, so libraries are often very willing to part with them for an endowment or modest contribution. Also, most of these are original writings having never been published, being that they originated from a time before the printing press.

"There is a network of secret organizations that are loosely connected through the financial markets and their interests in worldly affairs. They are generally centers of power for the monetary systems within their respective countries, and are elitists of the first order. The ACIO is affiliated with this network only because it is rightly construed that the ACIO has the best technology in the world, and this technology can be deployed for financial gain through market manipulation.

"As for an editorial committee -- no, this secret network of organizations doesn't review books before publication. Its holdings are exclusively in ancient manuscripts and religious texts. They have a very strong interest in prophecy because they believe in the concept of vertical time and they have a vested interest in knowing the macro-environmental changes that can affect the economy. You see for most of them, the only game on this planet that is worth playing is the acquisition of ever-increasing wealth and power through an orchestrated manipulation of the key variables that drive the economic engines of our world."

Sarah: "So if they're so smart about the future, and they believe these prophecies, what're they doing to help protect us from these alien invaders?"

Dr. Neruda: "They help fund the ACIO. This collective of organizations has enormous wealth. More than most governments can comprehend. The ACIO provides them with the technology to manipulate money markets and rake in hundreds of billions of dollars every year. I don't even know the scope of their collective wealth. The ACIO also receives funding from the sale of its diluted technologies to these organizations for the sake of their own security and protection. We've devised the world's finest security systems, which are both undetectable and impregnable to outside forces like the CIA and the former KGB.

"The reason they fund the ACIO is that they believe Fifteen is the most brilliant man alive and they're aware of his general agenda to develop BST. They see this technology as the ultimate safeguard against the prophecy and their ability to retain relative control of the world and national economies. They also know Fifteen's strategic position with alien technologies and hope that between his genius, and the alien technologies that the ACIO is assimilating, that BST is possible to develop before the prophecy occurs."

Sarah: "But why the sudden interest in the WingMakers' time capsule? How does it play a role in all of this BST stuff?"

Dr. Neruda: "Initially, we didn't know what the connection was between the Ancient Arrow project and the BST Imperative. You have to understand that the time capsule was a collection of twenty-three chambers literally carved inside of a canyon wall in the middle of nowhere about eighty miles northeast of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico. It is, without a doubt, the most amazing archeological find of all time. If scientists were allowed to examine this site, with all of its artifacts intact, they would be in awe of this incredible find.

"Our preliminary assumptions were that this site was a time capsule of sorts left behind by an extraterrestrial race who had visited earth in the eighth century. But we couldn't understand why the art was so clearly representative of earth -- if it were a time capsule. The only logical conclusion was that it represented a future version of humanity. But we weren't certain of this until we figured out how to access the optical disc and translate the first set of documents from the disc.

"Once we had a clear understanding of how the WingMakers wanted to be understood, we began to test their claims by analyzing their chamber paintings, poetry, music, philosophy, and artifacts. This analysis made us fairly certain that they were authentic, which meant that they were not only time travelers, but that they were also in possession of a form of BST."

Sarah: "Why did you assume they had BST?"

Dr. Neruda: "We believed it took them a minimum of two months to create their time capsule. This would have required them to open and hold open a window of time and physically operate within the selected time frame. This is a fundamental requirement of BST. Additionally, it is necessary to be able to select the intervention points with precision -- both in terms of time and space. We believed they had this capability, and they had proven it with their time capsule.

"Furthermore, the technological artifacts they had left behind were evidence of a technology that was so far in advance to our own that we couldn't even understand them. None of the extraterrestrial races we were aware of had technologies so advanced that we could not probe them, assimilate them, and reverse-engineer them. The technologies left behind in the Ancient Arrow site were totally enigmatic and impervious to our probes. We considered them so advanced that they were quite literally indiscernible and unusable which -- though it may sound odd -- is a clear sign of an extremely advanced technology."

Sarah: "So you decided that the WingMakers were in possession of BST, but how did you think you were going to acquire their knowledge?"

Dr. Neruda: "We didn't know, and to this day, the answer to that question is allusive. The ACIO placed its best resources on this project for more than two intensive months. I posited the theory that the time capsule was an encoded communication device. I began to theorize that when one went through the effort to interact with the various symbol pictures and immerse themselves in the time capsule's art and philosophy, it affected the central nervous system in a way that it improved fluid intelligence.

"It was, in my opinion, the principle goal of the time capsule to boost fluid intelligence so that BST was not only able to be developed, but also utilized."

Sarah: "You lost me. What is the relationship between BST and fluid intelligence?"

Dr. Neruda: "BST is a specific form of time travel. Science fiction treats time travel as something that is relatively easy to design and develop, and relatively one-dimensional. Time travel is anything but one-dimensional. As advanced in technology as the Corteum and Greys are, they have yet to produce the equivalent of BST. They are able to time travel in its elemental form, but they can't interact with the time that they travel to. That is to say, they can go back in time, but once there, they cannot alter the events of that time because they are in a passive, observational mode.

"The Labyrinth Group has conducted seven time travel experiments over the past thirty years. One clear outcome from these tests is that the person performing the time travel is an integral variable to the technology used to time travel. In other words, the person and the technology need to be precisely matched. The Labyrinth Group, for all it knows, already possesses BST, but lacks the time traveler equivalent of an astronaut who can appropriately finesse the technology in real time and make the split-second adjustments that BST requires.

"The Labyrinth Group has never seriously considered the human element of BST and how it is integral to the technology itself. There were some of us who were involved in the translation indexes of the WingMakers, who began to feel that that was the nature of the time capsule: to enhance fluid intelligence and activate new sensory inputs that were critical to the BST experience.

Sarah: "But I still don't understand what it was that led you to that conclusion?"

Dr. Neruda "When we had translated the first thirty pages of text from the optical disc, we learned some interesting things about the WingMakers and their philosophy. Namely, that they claimed that the three-dimensional five-sensory domain that humans have adjusted to, is the reason we are only using a fractional portion of our intelligence. They claimed that the time capsule would be the bridge from the three-dimensional five-sensory domain to the multidimensional seven-sensory domain.

"In my opinion, they were saying that in order to apply BST, the traveler needed to operate from the multidimensional seven-sensory domain. Otherwise, BST was the proverbial camel through the eye of the needle -- or in other words -- impossibleÖ"

Sarah: "This at least seems plausible to me, why was it so hard to believe for the ACIO?"

Dr. Neruda: "This initiative was really conducted by the Labyrinth Group and not the ACIO, so I'm making that distinction just to be accurate, and not to be critical of your question. For Fifteen, it was hard to believe that a time capsule could activate or construct a bridge that would lead someone to become a traveler. This seemed like an extraordinarily remote possibility. He felt that the time capsule may hold the technology to enable BST, but he didn't believe it was merely an educational or developmental experience.

"Also, and more importantly, the true identity of the WingMakers became clear as we deployed our RV technologies." Sarah: "First, what're RV technologies?"

Dr. Neruda: "Think of it as psychic spying. The ACIO has a department that specializes in Remote Viewing technology, and within this department was a woman of unparalleled capability as an RV. She was assigned to the project as its RV, and she was a critical element in determining the identity and purpose of the WingMakers."

Sarah: "Can we come back to the RV technology? Just tell me what she discovered as to the identity of the WingMakers."

Dr. Neruda: "She was very attuned to the first artifact we recovered, which turned out to be a homing device that essentially led us to the Ancient Arrow site. We conducted two official RV sessions -- one that I monitored and another that Fifteen monitored. She was able to make contact with the original planners of the Ancient Arrow site. Through these two RV sessions we were able to determine that the identity of the WingMakers was an ancient -- the most ancient -- race of humankind."

Sarah: "When you say most ancient, what do you mean?"

Dr. Neruda: "We know of them mostly through a few ancient manuscripts that were reputedly channeled by these beings. There're a few myths in Mayan and Sumerian text that refer to these being as well. But the most definitive text comes from the Corteum who defined them, in our terms, as the Central Race." Sarah: "How can they be so ancient if they're so technologically advanced?"

Dr. Neruda: The Central Race resides in the most primeval galaxies nearest the centermost part of the universe. According to Corteum cosmology, the structure of the universe is segmented into seven superuniverses that each revolve around a central universe. The central universe is the material home of First Source or the Creator. According to the Corteum, in order to govern the material universe, First Source must inhabit materiality and function in the material universe. The central universe is the material home of First Source and is eternal. It's surrounded by dark gravity bodies that make it essentially invisible even to those galaxies that lie closest to its periphery.

"The Corteum teach that the central universe is stationary and eternal, while the seven superuniverses are creations of time and revolve around the central universe in a counterclockwise rotation. Surrounding these seven superuniverses is "outer" or peripheral space, which is non-physical elementals consisting of non-baryonic matter or antimatter, which rotates around the seven superuniverses in a clockwise rotation. This vast outer space is expansion room for the superuniverses to expand into. The known universe that your astronomers see is mostly a small fragment of our superuniverse and the expansion space at its outermost periphery. Hubble-based astronomy extrapolates, based on a fractional field of view, that there are 50 billion galaxies in our superuniverse, each containing over 100 billion stars. However, most astronomers remain convinced that our universe is singular. It is not -- according to the Corteum."

"On the fringe of the central universe resides the Central Race, which contain the original human DNA template of creation. However, they are such an ancient race that they appear to us as Gods, when indeed they represent our future selves. Time and space are the only variables of distinction. The Central Race is known to some as the creator gods who developed the primal template of the human species and then, working in conjunction with the Life Carriers, seeded the galaxies as the universes expanded. Each of the seven superuniverses has a distinctive purpose and relationship with the central universe via the Central Race based on how the Central Race experimented with the DNA to achieve distinct, but compatible physical embodiments to be soul carriers.

Sarah: "I don't even know what to ask next."

Dr. Neruda: "The Central Race is divided into seven tribes, and they are master geneticists and the progenitors of the humanoid race. In effect, they are our future selves. Quite literally they represent what we will evolve into in time and towards in terms of space."

Sarah: "So, you're saying that the WingMakers are our future selves and that they're building these time capsules in order to communicate with us?"

Dr. Neruda: "The Labyrinth Group believed that the WingMakers are representatives of the Central Race, and that they created our particular human genotype to become suitable soul carriers in our particular universe. The Ancient Arrow site is part of a broader, interconnected system of seven sites installed on each continent. Together, we believe this system constitutes a defensive technology."

Sarah: "So there're are seven Ancient Arrow sites?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes."

Sarah: "And you know where they are?"

Dr. Neruda: "I know generally where the remaining six are, but I don't know their specific location. They remain undiscovered so far as I know."

Sarah: "Why would the most advanced race -- or future version of humanity -- place such a sophisticated array of technologies and artifacts on our planet? What're they afraid of?"

Dr. Neruda: "They have an ancient, formidable enemy, which Fifteen calls the Animus."

Sarah: "We're back to the synthetics?"

Dr. Neruda: "One in the same."

Sarah: "So, the WingMakers are protecting their human genetics from the invasion of the Animus, and they placed these sites -- or defensive technologies on earth to somehow prevent them from taking over the planet?"

Dr. Neruda "That's essentially what we believe. However, it's more than human DNA. It includes all the higher order animals, humans being one of a collective of about one hundred and twenty species."

Sarah: "And you know all of this because of a psychic's vision, a few ancient manuscripts, and the Corteum?"

Dr. Neruda: "I admit it sounds implausible, but yes, we know all of this from sources that no one in the public domain can access or corroborate."

Sarah: "So the WingMakers, or Central Race, created us and presumably hundreds of other species, planted us on earth, and then built a complex defensive system to protect their genetics. Is that the situation?"

Dr. Neruda: "The best way to conceptualize who these beings are, is to consider them as geneticists who were the first born of First Source. The galaxies in which the Central Race resides are approximately eighteen billion years old and their genetics are immeasurably more developed than our own. They are the optimal soul carrier in that they can co-exist in the material world and the non-material dimensions simultaneously. This is because their genetic blueprint has been fully activated."

Sarah: "You sound like you're a believer in this philosophy, but I don't understand why you're such an authority if it's the Corteum cosmology. Did they teach you this?"

Dr. Neruda: "Part of our TTP with the Corteum extended to their cosmology, and they have the equivalent of our Bible called Liminal Cosmogony that I translated. It was our first detailed exposure to the Central Race and their behind-the-scenes influence of genetic evolution and transformation."

Sarah: "What do you mean 'behind-the-scenes'?

Dr. Neruda: "The WingMakers have created a DNA template that is form-fitted to each of the seven superuniverses, enabling a unique and dominant soul carrier to emerge within each of the superuniverses. This soul carrier -- in our case -- is the human genotype. Within our genetic substrate is the inborn structure that will ultimately deliver our species to the central universe as a perfected species. The WingMakers have encoded this within our DNA, and set forth the natural and artificial trigger points that cause our genetic structures to alter and adapt. In this process, it activates parts of our nervous system that feed the brain with a much richer stream of data from our five senses and two additional senses that we have yet to consciously activate."

Sarah: "It sounds a little too manufactured."

Dr. Neruda: "What do you mean?"

Sarah: "Just that humans will one day aspire to the heights of the WingMakers, but our salvation is something invisible that's encoded in our genes. It feels like we're manufactured to attain the same view or perspective of our creators. What happened to freewill?"

Dr. Neruda: "You raise a good question, Sarah. I can't defend this system of belief. I can recite any passage you want from the books that I know, but it's just someone's opinion who's taken the time to write it down.

"I can tell you that in my experience, the wider the range of possibilities as one moves toward more of a multidimensional thought stream and activity path, the narrower one's choices become as they pertain to rightful living. You could even say that freewill diminishes as one becomes realized to all possibilities."

Sarah: "I know you're trying to help, but you lost me -- but don't try and explain again. Let' s just chalk it up to my dense brain getting in the way."

Dr. Neruda: "If it's anything, it's my poor explanation. It's difficult to define these things in a way that can enter your consciousness at its preparation point."

Sarah: "You said earlier that the WingMakers encoded trigger points that were both natural and artificially stimulated. What did you mean?"

Dr. Neruda: "Again, I want to emphasize that this is all according to the Corteum. We have very little proof of any of this from our own empirical research. However, the Labyrinth Group has a high degree of trust in the Corteum's cosmological systems of belief because of their history as an explorer race, and their superior application of physics.

"Our human DNA is designed. It did not evolve from forces of time, matter, and energy. It was designed by the Central Race, and part of this design was to encode within the DNA template certain super sensory capabilities that would enable a human to perceive itself in a very specific way."

Sarah: "In what way?"

Neruda: "As a soul carrier that is connected to the universe like a ray of light is connected to a spectrum of colors as it passes through a prism."

Sarah: "Could you be a bit more concrete?"

Dr. Neruda (laughing): "I'm sorry, sometimes I quote passages -- it's easier than coming up with my own explanation every time.

Sarah: "No doubt one of the curses of having a photographic memory."

Dr. Neruda: "Perhaps you're right. I'll try in my own words.

"Our DNA is designed to respond to natural imagery, words, tones, music, and other external forces."

Sarah: What do you mean by 'respond'?"

Dr. Neruda: "It can activate or de-activate certain components of its structure that enable adaptation in both the biological and higher states of beingó"

Sarah: "Like?"

Dr. Neruda: "Like the state of enlightenment as described by some of our planet's spiritual teachers.

Sarah: "I've never heard of enlightenment as something that one adapts to."

Dr. Neruda: "That's only because mystics and scientists alike do not understand this aspect of the human DNA template. Everything, whether it's a biological environment or a state of mind, requires adaptation on the part of the person undergoing the experience. Adaptation is the primary intelligence designed within our genetic code, and it is this intelligence that is awakened, or triggered, with certain stimuli.

"The stimuli can be artificially induced, that is to say, the Central Race has encoded adaptation to higher vibratory frequencies within our DNA that they can trigger through catalytic images, words, or sounds."

Sarah: "Okay, so now you're coming full circle to the purpose of the artifacts found at the Ancient Arrow site. Correct?"

Dr. Neruda: "I believe they're related. To what extent I'm not sure. But from reading the information contained within the optical disc, I'm quite certain that the WingMakers intend the music, art, poetry, and philosophy to be catalytic."

Sarah: "But for what purpose?" Dr. Neruda: "Let's save that for a later time. I promise we'll get to that, but it's a very long story."

Sarah: "Let's take a short break and resume after we've had a chance to grab some more coffee. Okay?" Dr. Neruda: "Okay."

(Break for about 10 minutes -- Resume interview)

Sarah: "During the break I asked you about the network of secret organizations you mentioned that the ACIO is part of. Can you elaborate on this network and what its agenda is?"

Dr. Neruda: "There are many organizations that have noble exteriors and secret interiors. In other words, they may have external agendas that they promote to their employees, members, and the media, but there is also a secret and well-hidden agenda that only the inner core of the organization is aware of. The outer rings or protective membership as they're sometimes referred to, are simply window dressing to cover-up the real agenda of the organization.

"The IMF, Foreign Relations Committee, NSA, KGB, CIA, World Bank, and the Federal Reserve are all examples of these organizational structures. Their inner core is knitted together to form an elitist, secret society, with its own culture, economy, and communication system. These are the powerful and wealthy who have joined forces in order to manipulate world political, economic, and social systems to facilitate their personal agenda.

"The agenda, as I know it, is primarily concerned with control of the world economy and its vital resources -- oil, gold, gas reserves, platinum, diamonds, etc. This secret network has utilized technology from the ACIO for the purpose of securing control of the world economy. They're well into the process of designing an integrated world economy based on a digital equivalent of paper currency. This infrastructure is in place, but it is taking more time than expected to implement because of the resistance of competitive forces who don't understand the exact nature of this secret network, but intuitively sense its existence.

"These competitive forces are generally businesses and politicians who are affiliated with the transition to a global, digital economy, but want to have some control of the infrastructure development, and because of their size and position in the marketplace can exert significant influence on this secret network.

"The only organization that I'm aware of that is entirely independent as to its agenda, and therefore the most powerful or alpha organization, is the Labyrinth Group. And they are in this position because of their pure-state technologies and the intellect of its members. All other organizations -- whether part of this secret network of organizations or powerful multinational corporations -- are not in control of the execution of their agenda. They are essentially locked in a competitive battle."

Sarah: "But if this is all true, then is Fifteen essentially running this secret network?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. He's not interested in the agenda of this secret network. He's bored by it. He has no interest in power or money. He's only attracted to the mission of building BST to thwart hostile alien attacks that have been prophesied for 12,000 years. He believes that the only mission worth deploying the Labyrinth Group's considerable intellectual power is the development of the ultimate defensive weapon or Freedom Key. He's convinced that only the Labyrinth Group has a chance to do this before it's too late.

"You have to remember that the Labyrinth Group consists of one hundred eighteen humans and approximately two hundred Corteum. The intellectual ability of this group, aligned behind the focused mission of developing BST before the alien take-over, is truly a remarkable undertaking that makes the Manhattan Project look like a kindergarten social party in comparison. And perhaps I'm exaggerating a bit for effect -- but I'm pointing out that Fifteen is leading an agenda that is far more critical than anything that has been undertaken in the history of humankind."

Sarah: "So, if Fifteen is running his own agenda, and it's just as you say it is, why would you defect from such an organization?"

Dr. Neruda: "The ACIO has a memory implant technology that can effectively eliminate select memories with surgical precision. For example, this technology could eliminate your recall of this interview without disrupting any other memories before or after. You would simply sense some missing time perhaps, but nothing more would be recalled -- if that.

"My intuition cautioned me that I was a candidate to have this procedure because of the behaviors I was exhibiting in deference to the WingMakers. In other words, I was believed to be a sympathizer of their culture, philosophy, and mission -- what I knew of it. That made me a potential risk to the project. The Labyrinth Group, in a very real sense, feared its own membership because of their enormous intellects and ability to be cunning and clever.

"This imprinted a constant state of paranoia which meant that technology was deployed to help ensure compliance to the agenda of Fifteen. Most of these technologies were invasive, and the members of the Labyrinth Group willingly submitted to the invasion in order to more effectively cope with the paranoia. Several months ago I began to systematically shut down these invasive technologies -- in part to see what the reaction of Fifteen would be, and partly because I was tired of the paranoia.

"As I was doing this, it became obvious to me that the suspicions were escalating and it was simply a matter of time before they would ask me to subject myself to an MRP --"

Sarah: "MRP?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, MRP stands for Memory Restructure Procedure. What I had learned from the WingMakers' time capsule is not something I want to forget. I don't want to give this information up. It has become a central part of what I believe and how I want to live out my life."

Sarah: "Couldn't you have simply defected and not sought out a journalist who will want to get this story out. I mean, couldn't you have simply gone to an island and lived out your life and never disclosed the existence of the Labyrinth Group and the WingMakers?"

Dr. Neruda: "You don't understand -- the Labyrinth Group is untouchable. They have no fears about what I divulge to the media, their only concern is the terrible precedence of defection. I'm the first. No one has ever left before. And their fear is that if I defect and get away successfully, others will too. And once that happens, the mission is compromised and BST may never happen.

"Fifteen and his Directors take their mission very seriously. They are fanatics of the first order, which is both good and bad. Good in the sense that they're focused and working hard to develop BST, bad in the sense that fanaticism breeds paranoia. My reasons for seeking out a journalist like you and sharing this knowledge is that I don't want the WingMakers' time capsules to be locked away from humanity. I think its contents should be shared. I think that was their purpose."

Sarah: "This will seem like a strange question, but why would the WingMakers hide their time capsule and then encode its content in such an extraordinarily complex way if they wanted this to be shared with humanity? If the average citizen had found this time capsule -- or even a government laboratory, what's the chance they would have been able to decipher it and access the optical disc?"

Dr. Neruda "It's not such a strange question actually. We asked it ourselves. It seemed clear to the Labyrinth Group that it had been the chosen organization to unlock the optical disc. To answer your question directly, had the time capsule been discovered by another organization, chances are excellent that its optical disc would never be accessed. Somehow, this coincidence -- that the time capsule ended up in the hands of the Labyrinth Group -- seems to be an orchestrated process. And even Fifteen agreed with that assessment.

Sarah: "So Fifteen felt that the WingMakers had selected the Labyrinth Group to decide the fate of the time capsule's content?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes."

Sarah: "Then wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that Fifteen wanted to learn more about the contents of the time capsule before he released it to the public through the NSA or some other government agency?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. It's doubtful that Fifteen would ever release any information about the Ancient Arrow project to anyone outside of the ACIO. He's not one to share information that he feels is proprietary to the Labyrinth Group, particularly if it has anything to do with BST."

Sarah: "So now that you've made these statements, isn't it going to effect the ACIO? Isn't someone going to ask questions and start poking around looking for answers?"

Dr. Neruda: "Perhaps. But I know too much about their security systems, and there's no way that a political inquiry will find them. And there's no way the secret network of organizations I mentioned earlier could exert any influence over them; they're completely indebted to the ACIO for technologies that permit them to manipulate economic markets. They -- the ACIO and Labyrinth Group are, as I said before, untouchable. Their only concern will be defection -- the loss of intellectual capital." Sarah: "What effect will your defection have on the ACIO or the Labyrinth Group?"

Dr. Neruda: "Very little. Most of my contributions with respect to the time capsule have been completed. There are some other projects having to do with encryption technologies that I developed and these will be more significant in their impact."

Sarah: "Back to the WingMakers for a moment, if they're so advanced technologically, why time capsules? Why not just appear one day and announce whatever it is they want to share? Why this game of hide and seek and hidden time capsules?" Dr. Neruda: "Their motives are not clear. I think they left behind these time capsules as their way to bring culture and technology from their time to ours. We also believe that these sites represent a defensive weapon. A very sophisticated defensive weapon.

"As for why don't they just show up and give us the information -- this, I think, is their genius. They've created seven time capsules and placed them in various parts of the world. I believe this is all part of a master plan or strategy to engage our intellects and spirits in a way that has never been done before. To demonstrate how art -- culture, science, spirituality, how all of these things are connected. I believe they want us to discover this -- not to be told.

"If they simply arrived here in your living room and announced they were the WingMakers from the centermost sector of the universe, I suspect you'd be more amazed about their personalities and physical characteristics and what life is like in their world. That's assuming you even believed them. The aspects of what they wanted to impart -- culture, art, technology, philosophy, spirituality, these items could get lost in the phenomenon of their presence.

"Also, in the text that we had translated, it was apparent that the WingMakers had time traveled on many occasions. They interacted with people from many different times and called themselves Culture Bearers. They were probably mistaken as angels or even Gods. For all we know, their reference in religious texts may indeed be frequent."

Sarah: "So you think they intend that these time capsules be shared with the whole of humanity?"

Dr. Neruda: "You mean the WingMakers?" Sarah: "Yes?"

read more at link http://wingmakers.com/neruda1.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:15 pm

WINGMAKERS TDP_video

Highlights of Interview 1 continued..

"The Martians are a humanoid race fashioned from the same gene pool as we. They live in underground bases within Mars, and their numbers are small. Some have already immigrated to earth, and with some superficial adjustments to their physical appearance, they could pass for a human in broad daylight.

...Dr. Neruda: "The Corteum are a very sophisticated culture, integrating technology, culture, and science in a very holistic manner. For different reasons, they're not involved with our governments either, mainly because of their role with the Federation. "

Sarah: "What's the Federation -- I haven't heard you talk about it before?" Dr. Neruda: "Each galaxy has a Federation or loose-knit organization that includes all sentient life forms on every planet within the galaxy. It would be the equivalent of the United Nations of the galaxy. This Federation has both invited members and observational members. Invited members are those species that have managed to behave in a responsible manner as stewards of their planet and combine both the technology, philosophy, and culture that enable them to communicate as a global entity that has a unified agenda.

"Observational members are species who are fragmented and are still wrestling with one another over land, power, money, culture, and a host of other things that prevent them from forming a unified world government. The human race on planet earth is such a species, and for now, it is simply observed by the Federation, but is not invited into its policy making and economic systems."

"The Federation doesn't intrude on a species of any kind. It is truly a facilitating force not a governing force with a military presence. That is to say, they will observe and help with suggestions, but they will not intervene on our behalf."

...the Federation does not preempt a species' own responsibility for survival and the perpetuation of its genetics. You see, at an atomic level our physical bodies are made quite literally from stars. At a sub-atomic level, our minds are non-physical repositories of a galactic mind. At a sub-sub-atomic level, our souls are non-physical repositories of God or the intelligence that pervades the universe.

"The Federation believes that the human species can defend itself because it is of the stars, galactic mind, and God. If we were unsuccessful, and the hostility spread to other parts of our galaxy, then the Federation would take notice and its members would defend their sovereignty, and this has happened many times. And in this process of defense new technologies arise, new friendships are forged, and new confidence is embedded in the galactic mind.

The Animus have visited earth before, approximately three hundred million years ago, but they didn't find anything present on our planet to cause them to invest the time and resources to colonize our planet. When their probes return in thirteen years, they will think differently.

"Our analysis is that they will befriend our governments and utilize the United Nations as an ally. They will set about orchestrating a unified world government through the United Nations. And when the first elections are held in 2018, they will overtake the United Nations and rule as the world government. This will be done through trickery and deception.

"I mention our analysis -- taken from three different RV sessions -- because they're quite specific as to the dates, and so we have the equivalent of nineteen years to produce and deploy BST. Ideally, yes, we'd like to have it completed in order to interface with the intervention points for this race when it decided to crossover into our galaxy. We would like to cause them to choose a different galaxy or abandon their quest altogether. But it may be impossible to determine this intervention point.

..."You see -- time is not exclusively linear as when it's depicted in a timeline. Time is vertical with every moment in existence stacked upon the next and all coinciding with one another. In other words, time is the collective of all moments of all experience simultaneously existing within non-time, which is usually referred to as eternity.

"Vertical time infers that one can select a moment of experience and use time and space as the portal through which they make their selection real. Once the selection is made, time and space become the continuity factor that changes vertical time into horizontal time or conventional time." "Vertical time has to do with the simultaneous experience of all time, and horizontal time has to do with the continuity of time in linear, moment-by-moment experiences."

Blank Slate Technology (BST) Time travel can be observational in nature. In this regard, the ACIO and other organizations -- even individual citizens -- have the ability to time travel. But this form of time travel is passive. It's not equivalent to BST. In order to precisely alter the future you have to be able to interact with vertical time, paging through it like a book, until you find the precise page or intervention point relevant to your mission.

"This is where it gets so complex because to interact with vertical time means you will alter the course of horizontal time. And understanding the alterations and their scope and implication requires extremely complex modeling. This is why the Labyrinth Group aligned itself with the Corteum -- its computing technology has processing capabilities that are about four thousand times more powerful than our best supercomputers.

"This enables us to create organic, highly complex scenario models. These models tell us the most probable intervention points once we've gathered the relevant data, and what the most probable outcomes will be if we invoke a specific scenario. Like most complex technologies, BST is a composite technology having five discrete and inter-related technologies.

"The first technology is a specialized form of remote viewing. This is the technology that enables a trained operative to mentally move into vertical time and observe events and even listen to conversations related to an inquiry mode. The operative is invisible to all people within the time they are traveling to, so it's perfectly safe and unobtrusive. The intelligence gained from this technology is used to determine the application of the other four technologies. This is the equivalent of intelligence gathering.

"The second technology that is key to BST is the equivalent of a memory implant. As I mentioned earlier, the ACIO refers to this technology as a Memory Restructure Procedure or MRP. MRP is the technology that allows a memory to be precisely eliminated in the horizontal time sequence and a new memory inserted in its place. The new memory is welded to the existing memory structure of the recipient.

"You see, events -- small and large -- occur from a single thought, which becomes a persistent memory, which in turn, becomes a causal energy center that leads the development and materialization of the thought into reality... into horizontal time. MRP can remove the initial thought and thereby eliminate the persistent memory that causes events to occur.

"The third technology consists of defining the intervention point. In every major decision, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of intervention points in horizontal time as a thought unfolds and moves through its development phase. However, in vertical time, there is only one intervention point or what we sometimes called the causal seed. In other words, if you can access vertical time intelligence you can identify the intervention point that is the causal seed. This technology identifies the most probable intervention points and ranks their priority. It enables focus of the remaining technologies.

"The fourth technology is related to the third. It's the scenario modeling technology. This technology helps to assess the various intervention points as to their least invasive ripple effects to the recipients. In other words, which intervention point -- if applied to a scenario model -- produces the desired outcome with the least disruption to unrelated events? The scenario modeling technology is a key element of BST because without it, BST could cause significant disruption to a society or entire species.

"The fifth and most puzzling technology is the interactive time travel technology. The Labyrinth Group has the first four technologies in a ready state waiting for the interactive time travel technology to become operational. This technology requires an operative, or a team of operatives, to be able to physically move into vertical time and be inserted in the precise space and time where the optimal intervention point has been determined. From there the operatives must perform a successful MRP and return to their original time in order to validate mission success."

"The Corteum come from a planet that is fifteen million light years away, and yet they can come and go between their planet and our planet in the time it takes us to travel to the moon -- a mere two hundred and fifty thousand miles away. Time is not linear, nor is space. Space is curved, as your physicists have recently learned, but it can be artificially curved through displacement energy fields that collapse space and the illusion of distance. Light particles do not displace or collapse space, they ride a linear line through space, but there are forms of electromagnetic energy that can modify or collapse space. And this technology makes space travel -- even between galaxies -- not only possible, but also relatively easy."

"The Animus desire to own this planet in order to own its genetics. As I've already mentioned, this is a synthetic race. A species that can clone itself and fabricate more and more of its population to serve the purpose of its colonization program. However, it desires more than the expansion of its empire. It desires to become a soul carrier -- something reserved for pure biological organisms. Synthetic organisms are not able to carry the higher frequencies of soul, which absolutely require an organic nervous system." "They want to expand throughout the universe and develop their organic nature through genetic reengineering. They want to become soul carriers in order to achieve immortality. They also want to prove what they already believe, that they are superior to all other pure organics....

Neruda Interviews

A few highlights from Interview 2
    http://wingmakers.com/neruda2.html

.... Dr. Neruda: "The essence of this passage was validating what the ACIO had already known -- that the Animus were sending probes in 2011, and it was written in the form of a warning. It stated that the WingMakers had installed a defensive weapon on earth that would render the planet invisible to the Animus probes."

Sarah: "Invisible? How?"

Dr. Neruda: "They didn't explain with any precision. They wrote that higher frequencies were emanating from the central universe, and that these seven sites comprised a collective technology that somehow coordinated these frequencies or higher energies to bring about a shift in the planet's vibratory structure, enabling life on the planet to survive the shift and remain undetected by the Animus."

Sarah: "All life forms?"

Dr. Neruda: "Technically, the text didn't specify."

Sarah: "And this was for your eyes only?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, the ZEMI operator did not find any evidence of this section of the text. It completely disappeared."

Sarah: "What else did it say?"

Dr. Neruda: "It confirmed that we're dealing with the Central Race, and that they want the cultural artifacts from the seven sites to be shared with the public. These elements were connected to the effectiveness of the defensive weapon."

Sarah: "In what way?"

Dr. Neruda: "In the sense that the materials activate aspects of our DNA that make the shift easier, or perhaps possible, I'm not certain because they were a bit vague."

Sarah: "So, by reading the philosophy I'm supposed to be able to become invisible?"

Dr. Neruda: "I think it's more holistic than that. They left behind poetry, music, paintings, and even a glossary. It seems to me that all of these elements -- in addition to the philosophy -- are connected. Also, I'm suggesting that something fundamentally changes when these materials are absorbed, and perhaps this change, whatever it is, resonates with the technology from the seven sites."

Dr. Neruda: "Within the disc, once it was accessed, were translations indexes that enabled their text to print out in perfect English, or about sixty other languages. It took us a two days to figure out how to access the disc, but once we did, we were able to access the 24 sections of text in the span of seventeen hours."

The most vexing of the translations, and the one in which we have the least confidence is the music."

...Dr. Neruda: "According to prophecy, 2018 is when the United Nations will hold initial elections for a unified world government. And it won't be an all powerful, centralized authority, but rather a global public policy decision and enforcement organization for issues that effect the world at large. Issues like pollution, global warming, border disputes, space travel, terrorism, trade, commerce, OLIN technology upgrades, and general technology transfer programs."

...Dr. Neruda: "Few people realize that their conscious mind only processes about 15 bits of information per second of linear time. However, in vertical time, the unconscious mind is processing approximately 70-80 million bits of information. Thus, in normal consciousness, humans are aware of only an infinitesimal amount of the information that is constantly being fed to them at the unconscious level. The Corteum technology was designed to reduce the filtering aspects of the conscious mind and enable the higher frequency information packets to be fed to the conscious mind.

"In parallel with this effort, the brain circuitry -- if you will -- is re-wired to handle the higher voltage of the information that is being fed to the consciousness, allowing capabilities like photographic memory and abstract thought to co-exist. These capabilities become the matrix filter that draws from the unconscious repositories the most relevant information at any particular time based on the problem or task at hand."

Dr. Neruda: "Quantum objects become increasingly granular or refined until they become pure light energy and cease to have mass. They are not of physical reality, but rather of a pure-state energy. This energy is further segmented into octaves of vibration. In other words, this light energy vibrates, and just like music, there are fundamentals and harmonics. The harmonics resonate with the fundamental energy vibration and the whole energy packet sings like a choir--except its voice is light.

"This singing, if you will, is the equivalent of a consciousness that pervades all matter--every physical object in the entire universe. Fifteen has successfully proven this all-pervasive consciousness or what he calls the Light-Encoded Reality Matrix or LERM, for those of us who like shorthand. Any way, LERM is just one of the new theorems that were required in order to devise a way to prove that BST was indeed a possibility, and not just a fanciful vision inside the mind of Fifteen."

"You see, if matter ultimately dissolves into octaves of light, and light dissolves into octaves of consciousness, and consciousness dissolves into octaves of reality, then matter, light, consciousness, and reality are all interdependent like an ecosystem. And like an ecosystem, if you change one element you affect the whole. Isolating any of the elements contained within LERM, and changing it, it can change reality. And this is a fundamental construct of BST.

"Now, for the benefit of those who read this interview eventually, what do the Corteum look like?"

Dr. Neruda: "I thought you'd never ask. They stand nearly three meters high and have very elongated heads and bodies. Their skin is very fair--almost translucent, like you might expect from a cave dweller. Their eyes are relatively large and have various colors just like our own, except the Corteum have different colors to their eyes depending on their age and, in some instances, their emotional state.

"What's very unique about the Corteum is that they have an incredibly articulate nervous system that enables them to process virtually everything that occurs within their environment, including the thoughts of another. Which means that when you're in their presence, you need to have control of your thoughts or else you'll potentially offend them. They're very sensitive emotionally.

"They speak perfect English or French, Italian, Spanish, or most any other language for that matter. They're very gifted linguists and can acquire average language skills in a matter of a few weeks, and operate as masters of the language within a few months. Their minds are like sponges, but like I said before, while they possess incredible mental powers to absorb new information and synthesize it with previous information, they're not necessarily adept at creating new information totally unrelated to existing information.

"The Corteum have a planetary system that's in a very fragile state because its protective atmosphere is degenerating at an alarming rate. Their atmosphere protects them, just as our own, from harmful light waves that are generated from their local sun, and, to a lesser extent, their closest stars. Anyway, this condition has led them to become nocturnal, only venturing outside at night, and even then, only for as short a time as necessary. Over many generations, this has left them increasingly susceptible to the very condition that they're trying to solve. Their outer skins become more and more sensitive while their atmosphere becomes less protective.

"Their scientists predict it's only about 10-20 years before they'll have to stay in underground communities year-round. This has had a major impact on their standard of living, economy, social structure, every possible aspect of their society has been effected, and mostly in a negative way, at least by their own measure. They hope that BST will enable them to install a technology that they've recently discovered to prevent the deterioration of their atmosphere."

"Because LERM is the equivalent of genetics for consciousness, and consciousness is the equivalent of reality formulation for sentient beings. So if LERM is understood, one understands the causal system that operates in non-time and non-space, which fundamentally constructs the reality framework of space, time, energy, and matter. Quantum objects operating in the construct of LERM have an existence that is entirely different from macro objects like this table or chair.

Quantum objects -- in their true state -- have never been seen by a human. Scientists have witnessed the effects and some of the properties of quantum objects, but their causal nature is not visible through scientific instruments--no matter how powerful they are, because scientific instruments are physical and therefore have a relationship to space and time. Whereas quantum objects have no relationship to time and space other than through an observer." As consciousness becomes a localized physical object, it essentially orchestrates LERM to conform to a reality matrix that has been encoded into the genetic or physical properties of the object it has become. In other words, consciousness moves from non-space and non-time to become matter, and then it orchestrates LERM to produce a physical reality consistent to the encoded genetic properties of the physical object it has become. If that object is a human being, then the genetic triggers that are uniquely human become the tools of consciousness from which it constructs its reality.

"LERM is essentially an infinite field of possibilities, or, as Aristotle referred to it, Potentia. This Potentia is like fertile soil from which physical objects are created. Those who can orchestrate LERM through the application of their consciousness are able to manifest reality and not simply react to it. This manifestation can be instantaneous because again, quantum objects originate in non-time and non-space."

Neruda Interviews

A few highlights from Interview 3
    http://wingmakers.com/neruda3.html

Sarah: "Why all the concern about minimizing disruption? I mean, in the case of the Animus, aren't they trying to completely annihilate humankind? Why should we care so much about disrupting their way of life?"

Dr. Neruda: "First of all, the Animus are not coming to annihilate humankind. They're coming to control the genetic library known as earth. Their intention is not completely understood, but it's not to kill our animal populations or the human species. It has more to do with genetic engineering and how their species can be modified to enable it to house a spiritual consciousness. They want unfettered access to our DNA in order to conduct experiments. Beyond this, they want to colonize earth, but for what ultimate purpose we don't know.

"To your question, the concern about minimizing impacts from BST intervention has to do as much with selfish interests as altruistic ones. When events are altered or changed, they can have unintended and very unpredictable consequences. For example, we could successfully divert the Animus from our galaxy, but in the process, unintentionally send them to another planet. This act would have consequences to our planet that we could never predict."

Sarah: "Are you talking about karma?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. It has to do with physics and the inherent nature of complex systems. Causal energy is eternal. It simply bounces from event to event. In some cases, it shapes the event; in others, it creates the event. Causal energy is the most potent force in the universe, and when it's redirected -- on a global scale -- it will rebound in unpredictable and innumerable ways."

"The Central Race holds the genetic archetype of the human species, no matter what form it takes on. No matter what time it lives in. No matter what part of the universe it lives. This archetype is like a magnetic force: it draws the lesser-developed versions of the species towards it. All versions of the humanoid species are merely time-shifted versions of the Central Race -- or at least that's the view of the Corteum." DNA is not something that only transmits physical characteristics or predispositions. It transmits our concepts of time, space, energy, and matter. It transmits our conscious and unconscious filters. It transmits our receptivity to the inward impulse of original thought, and this receptivity is what defines the motion of the being."

"All beings are in motion. They're going somewhere every moment of their lives. If not physically in motion, their minds are in motion. Their subconscious is always in motion, interacting with the data stream of a multiverse. The motion of the being is simply a term we used at the ACIO to define the internal compass."

read more at link http://wingmakers.com/neruda3.html

http://wingmakers.com/whats-new.html

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Another brilliant site. Everyone should read this. Thank you once again Carol. The Winner Flowers Hugs
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:40 am

Dear Friends and Detractors of the Dragon Logos!

This forum has always supported the information published by the www.wingmakers.com group in the form of considering this data as a modernized version of the 'wisdom of the ancients' or as the'perennial philosophy'.

As can be ascertained from the Q&A discussions on the old Project Avalon Forum (reproduced here in the Thuban archives) however; when asked, I questioned the originality and extrahuman (ET) sources of this material.

In particular, I addressed the apparent harmony of the wingmakers cosmology with that of the 'Urantia Book', published in a climate of the postwar environment of World War II in 1955.
    The science of the Urantia Book is no longer appropriate, due to the new discoveries made in astronomy and the addition of this new data to the collective human database, often called as Akashic record or the Noosphere of the Human Group consciousness.

Also the pilosophical structure found of the Urantia Book is highly hierarchical as a reflection of the postwar mentality of the global populus.
    I so wish to state, that whilst I find the subject matter of the wingmakers as highly relevant as a 'Collective Summary' for the say spiritual evolvement of the human groupmind and would recommend discerning this data (as shared on this forum); I do not support the 'personality mystique' and 'quarreling' surrounding this material from any perspective.

I would consider both, the (highly creative, artistic and intelligent) creators of the wingmakers data (should this be Mark Hempel and/or James and co) and their many detractors (say as Anna Hayes of the Keylontic 'Sciences' and engaged in open forum 'debates' with Kerry Cassidy from the new Project Camelot forum); as being 'compromised' by the PTB.

The creators of the wingmakers are imo, 'insiders' and the creators of the 'Keylontics' are imo 'fostered inductees' of the Powers-That-Be.

The link below will illustrate the critique of the wingmakers materials in a 'harsher' manner I would assign to it.

www.wingmakersfiles.110mb.com

Tonyblue
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:45 am

The WingMakers Files

WINGMAKERS Wmp

Introduction

Welcome to the WingMakers Files. Here we explore the origins and background of Wingmakers and associated projects, Lyricus, Event Temples and Sovereign Integral and provide a critical appraisal of their aims and content.

Launch 1998

The first WingMakers website (launched November 23, 1998 at www.wingmakers.com) was designed by John Poor of Poor Designs, based in Minneapolis. The content was not attributed to anyone, but the name of Mark Hempel was found on copyright notices on the music files.

Emails sent out to newsgroups by someone calling themselves Mark Hempel described the site as an Immersive Multi Media Art Form (IMMAF) and an elaborate pitch for a film. Shortly afterwards, Hempel, also a resident of Minneapolis, denied that he ever wrote those emails.

WINGMAKERS Wingmkrs
    Original WingMakers home page
    WINGMAKERS Markhempel
    Mark Hempel with WingMakers art

The premise for the WingMakers story in 1998 had to do with an organization named the Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO), said to be a department of the United States National Security Agency (NSA) which had made new scientific and anthropological discoveries of artifacts left behind in time capsules by people called WingMakers from 750 years in the future whose plan was to help the next several generations from the present day to develop a 'global culture'. The website included an interview with a Dr. Anderson, who had decoded artifacts found in a time capsule: philosophical writings, music, graphic art, poems and quartz crystals.

Although there was no reason not to assume that it was just a multi-media work of fiction, the WingMakers website was widely perceived as a hoax.

(See: The WingMakers Hoax: More than Proof of Al Bielek's Delusions
    and Wingmakers.com Labeled Hoax... And By The Hoaxer Himself?
    http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/wingmakers.html
    http://www.ratbags.com/loon/1999/09september.htm
    http://www.zoominfo.com/people/Hempel_Mark_133168452.aspx or search "wingmakers hoax".)

In 1999, world-famous entertainer, Uri Geller, described WingMakers as 'the most lavish fantasy since the Hitler Diaries has appeared online' and said about the poetry that it 'is the clearest indication of hoaxing - if mankind is still composing grunge like that in 2749AD, we should just drop the bomb now'.

WINGMAKERS Kerry_cassidy
    Kerry Cassidy
    WINGMAKERS Incunabula_
    The Incunabula Papers / Ong's Hat graphic
    An option on the rights for a WingMakers movie were acquired several years ago by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot. Further information on the progress of this movie has yet to surface.

The 'immersive media' concept is one of several themes a hoax known as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ong's_Hat (Ong's Hat); the Incunabula Papers shares with WingMakers. It was perpetrated by Joseph Matheny and friends beginning in the 1980s.

The word, 'incunabula' which is from the Latin meaning cradle and generally refers to rare manuscripts, is also used throughout WingMakers to signify an elite organization 'concerned with the globalization of monetary channels and vital supplies like petroleum and natural gas'. It is a development of the conspiracy theory that says that a secret society called the Illuminati control the world.

Re-vamp & changes 2000

The original WingMakers website (which was at wingmakers.com) was very different to the present one.

After he had previously stated that the WingMakers materials were the work of a 'WingMakers Collective', when the site was re-launched in 2000, Mark Hempel changed his story. He made the most significant claim that just one person called James was the creator or translator of the materials. Other new additions to the site included the concept of the 'Grand Portal'.

In 2000, Hempel announced that he had been employed by James only to manage the website. The previous version of the site had just been a holding page to which the new content had been added. However, in the WingMakers FAQ which appeared in 2000, the question is asked 'Where, or from whom, does the material for the WingMakers' materials originate?'

Hempel replies:

'In the summer of 1998 I was contacted by a woman who claimed to be familiar with my work..

She sent me four CDs, which arrived the next day to my office. Within the CDs were nearly a thousand pages of material (text), images (artwork), music files (digital samples), and of course the website, which was virtually intact as it's represented on the web today.'

Strangely then, it seems he had received the version of the website published in 2000 two years earlier in 1998. He had however gone to the effort of employing John Poor to design another WingMakers site with a totally different design, some similar or identical content and less material. What the purpose of this would be is unclear.

Many commentators have remarked on the additions to the original content of the 1998 WingMakers website (see http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.wingmakers.com (WebArchive), notably in articles by Fred Burks, Changes to WingMakers Website and Hard Questions for Mark Hempel and James. As Burks said, the new site had 'taken on an hierarchical flavor' and this was seen to be out of step with the philosophical message of the original site.

Coinciding with the launch of the newly designed website, the First Source CD ROM was put on sale. Sarah De Rosnay's (an 'art dealer') name replaced that of Anne in the newly named 'Neruda Interviews' (previously just 'Interview Transcripts'). Dr Anderson was replaced by Dr Neruda. Sarah De Rosnay introduced James on the new CD in a Letter of Disclosure:

'James has created a mythology in order to bring forth an immersive experience that a broader audience can relate to - particularly select people within the next three generations'

(There is no evidence for the existence of Sarah De Rosnay but another notable de Rosnay is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo�de_Rosnay (Joël de Rosnay), a futurist and science writer. Another notable Neruda is the Chilean poet, Pablo Neruda. Both these individuals could be considered inspirational in the production of the WingMakers materials.)

James himself assured his Dear Ones that:

'While my personality will always seem intangible, know that I am in this disc more vividly than any teacher that has come before to your planet.'

'I have been here many times before with names you would recognize, but this incarnation is different, and I vow to remain unknown, even fictional.'

Fictional or not, WingMakers was now earnestly presenting works from the future translated or written by a messiah, according to Sarah De Rosnay. Its target audience was now different to the ufologists and conspiracy theorists who had been attracted to the first version of the site. Much of the controversy surrounding the 'wingmakers hoax' had been quashed by redefining the content of the site as 'myth'.

The science fictional characterization of WingMakers as humans from the future was elaborated upon. They were now the Elohim and Shining Ones of ancient religious myth.

WINGMAKERS Shiningones
    The Shining Ones converse with royalty

WINGMAKERS Elohim
    Elohim scripture
    Yet, WingMakers and affiliated websites are far more in the realms of religious fantasy than anything approaching a myth.

Researchers
    Jeremy Purola's WingMakers research site and Kerry Knight's provided background information on the origins of the materials until around 2001 when both researchers abandoned their projects. Only parts of these sites still remain on the web but anyone so inclined can root around and get a picture of what the public response to WingMakers was at the time.

A curious email from Mark Hempel to Kerry Knight appeared on Knight’s WingMakers research site circa 2000. That email was re-published at Jeremy Purola's WingMakers research site and subsequently deleted from Knight's (also here). In it, Hempel stated:

'Imagine further that you had an undeniable mission to get this information out to the public, but didn't want to become visible yourself. In other words, you desired to remain largely anonymous, and not be seen as the co-creator of the information, but rather as a facilitator of the information's distribution.

Now, imagine that you were aware of a variety of future outcomes for this information and yourself as well, and that one of these outcomes was your assassination. This particular outcome was a direct consequence of your public appearance as the creator of this information.'

'I know there are those who would assert, "Aren't you creating chaos of the truth?" To which I would respond, "Truth is already in chaos. It lives and breathes, and waxes and wanes. It is not static, sitting upon a higher dimensional 'shelf' collecting dust. Therefore, it is in chaos and is quite comfortable in uncertainty. It is time to train the human mind to this reality."'

Credit goes to Jeremy Purola and Kerry Knight for the research they carried out as it has been useful in providing leads for the current research at The WingMakers Files.

Defunct offshoots

Since the original wingmakers.com in 1998, affiliated websites have been developed at lyricus.org, eventtemples.com, sovereignintegral.org, all of which are copyright Mark Hempel of WingMakers LLC. But along the way, some other associated, short-lived projects began and were eventually abandoned.

Two images of ordinary quartz crystals were originally given two pageson the first version of the WingMakers site and labeled 'artifacts'. Oddly, these were deleted from the site early on, but then around '0o-'01 Mark Hempel started another website for the sale of crystals called:

Try http++//web.archive.org/web/20030202224030/www.crystalmap.com/aboutus.html

The announcement was made that:

'Mark Hempel founded CrystalMap.com as a result of a chance encounter with a mysterious teacher. This teacher (who prefers to remain anonymous) is responsible for the content on the WingMakers.com website, and has taught Mark many of his techniques for selecting and applying quartz crystals for spiritual transformation.'

Again, John Poor's services were enlisted for the design of CrystalMap.com. It does not appear to have been successful as a business.

WINGMAKERS Crystalmap
    CrystalMap graphic
    WINGMAKERS Artifact3-copy
    WingMakers 'artifact'

A short time after that, a document appeared at wingmakers.com called 'The Science of Conscious Co-Creation'. A member of the WingMakers forum had posted the link. It appeared to be a new addition to the WingMakers material but once it had been pointed out, it was deleted.

Mark Hempel explained in what was now becoming a typically oblique manner that the article had been uploaded for a potential client who wanted to see what a web page might look like. It had nothing to do with the WingMakers project, even though the layout was the same as WingMakers web pages. Why a web designer would upload a page for a client that looks exactly like a web page for an unrelated website does not seem to make sense. There does not appear to be any point to it.

The original html file of 'The Science of Conscious Co-Creation' was copied and re-posted to the internet.

Around the same time, Hempel formed a now seemingly defunct marketing consultancy firm called ‘Elluminati’ with Mike Koenigs, an internet-marketing guru whose clients have included New Age hucksters such as Louise Hay, Anthony Robbins, Gregg Braden and Deepak Chopra.

Mark Hempel is a marketing expert with clients that have included the US Department of Defense, American Express, Microsoft and an organization known as the Institute of HeartMath®, which sells stress-reduction gadgets and has been highly recommended by James on a few occasions. He was also a founder of NetRadio, the world's first Internet-only radio network in 1994.

WINGMAKERS Mikekoenigs
    Mike Koenigs

Images and music

There is no record of WingMakers 'paintings' being exhibited in any art gallery. There is no information as to their dimensions, medium or location other than the obscure and somewhat laughable statements that they

'were produced on a stone substrate. They are not painted -- there are no visible brush strokes. It's not known for certain how the paint was applied' and that they 'are translations of the real paintings. The original works reside within the Tributary Zone near the galactic center of the Milk Way galaxy.'

(See: James: Questions and Answers Responses from James - Session 3 and Chamber Paintings Introduction)

The digital images, that is, .jpgs of the so-called ‘paintings’ included illegible signatures that were later removed. Nothing much can be deduced from this. It is just another anomaly amongst several surrounding the WingMakers materials.

WINGMAKERS Ch4aWINGMAKERS Ch13a
    WINGMAKERS Ch21aWINGMAKERS Ch15a

WINGMAKERS FifteenphotoWINGMAKERS 15

The above image of the character called 'Fifteen' from the WingMakers story was presented at wingmakers.com as having been taken in 1978. It is in fact just a stock image available for public use, as are several of those found on the site.

WINGMAKERS Emilychamber
    The image above is presented on the WingMakers website as being a photograph of a student of James posing before one of the WingMakers 'paintings'.

To anyone familiar with Photoshop software this image is very obviously a composite produced by Photoshop or a similar graphics program.

WingMakers images are influenced by Picasso, Matisse, Gauguin, Kandinsky et al. They could be classed as ethnic-style, decorative/naive Visionary Art at the level of an art school entrant. As is common in New Age circles these images also involve the re-appropriation or hijacking of native American culture in the form of pseudo-Amerindian rock art or petroglyphs.

WINGMAKERS Anasazi
    WingMakers Amerindian graphic

WINGMAKERS AmerindianWINGMAKERS Amerindian2
    Amerindian art

WINGMAKERS Wmpch1WINGMAKERS Wmpch1new
    WingMakers 'painting' 'Chamber 1' original version with WingMakers 'painting' 'Chamber 1' updated version

The most striking thing about WingMakers so-called 'paintings' is their incandescent colors. However, the original 1998 .jpgs were far less colorful than they became once they were put on sale as prints in 2000. This could be because the colors were computer-enhanced or just that better photographs were obtained. It is not possible to to find out.

It is also impossible to fully appreciate works of art as paintings when the artist does not make the work available for public viewing as actual paintings but only as computer graphics and prints.

WINGMAKERS CharlottemarieWINGMAKERS Charlottemariewingmakers
    Charlottemarie with WingMakers Portal Painting - Anazasi Woman / Charlottemarie

WingMakers graphic art appears on a few CD covers of the SoulFood independent music label that specializes in New Age, World and Chill Out/Lounge genres. Musicians on that label also played on music recordings sold through wingmakers.com, including vocalist and disciple of the 3HO cult, Charlottemarie.

Charlottemarie bears a strong resemblance to the 'Anazasi Woman' depicted in a WingMakers 'portal painting'.
    Mark Hempel had performed on a track called 'Evolution' on the Extreme soundtrack of the film dealing with extreme sports, as had Gordy Schaeffer AKA Soulfood. Hempel's Elluminati colleague, Mike Koenigs, played didgeridoo. A company known as Shout Music apparently produced music for the First Source CD.
    Unlike most other music, WingMakers music is never performed live but it is said that James developed the music CDs 'to enhance the experience and understanding of his philosophical writings and poetry'.

WingMakers-associated music products are all a type of self-help therapy, stress-management or New Age muzak for which pseudoscientific claims are made.
    The WingMakers and associated websites show an innovative use of integrated web-based multi-media, but the visual art, music, poetry and stories are on their own terms unremarkable. The so-called myth of WingMakers and the persona of James as spiritual teacher gives them a certain mystique perhaps, but they have no independent artistic credibility or inherent cultural meaning as works of art, music or literature. They merely serve to enhance James' philosophy and make it seem more colorful, quirky and entertaining.

Last edited by shiloh on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:11 am; edited 18 times in total
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:46 am

James' sensory data

WingMakers may just be a bit of online 'mythical' entertainment. Yet the ideas contained in James' 'sensory data', in interviews such as with Kerry Cassidy or Regina Meredith and on all the associated websites such as Event Temples, are designed to create a specific effect. This is achieved primarily through the vehicle of the persona of James.
    James appears as a remote otherworldly personage with a 'dominant reality', a spiritual teacher or cosmic avatar with another name, 'Mahu Nahi'.

'In my dominant reality, I am known as Mahu Nahi. I am a member of a teaching organization whose roots are very ancient, but paradoxically, very connected with humanity's future.'
    'I am able to translate art, music, poetry, philosophy, and scientific insights that are from my dominant reality into yours.' --
    WingMakers Creator Q & A: Session 1

He claims that he is anonymous so that his personality does not interfere with his message, yet he is a recognizable personality identified with the promotion of WingMakers, Event Temples etc. even if only online and without visual representation.
    Although wingmakers.com describes him as 'Creator', James says he is not the creator of WingMakers, just as the texts described as 'Philosophy' he says are not philosophical texts but 'encoded sensory data streams'.

The seven Tributary Zones, which we will call collectively, the WingMakers' material, are not philosophical texts. There will be the temptation by some to compare these writings to the Bible, Koran, The Urantia Book, Ascended Master instructions, and on and on. There will be others who will compare the information contained in the interviews and book to the nonfiction works of investigative journalists. Comparison of the WingMakers' materials will not necessarily result in understanding, but more likely, confusion.

James: Questions and Answers Responses from James - Session 2

It is a rather far-fetched notion that anyone would compare WingMakers writings to the Bible or the Koran, for obvious reasons. However, they can not only be compared with the Urantia Book and Ascended Master teachings, they can be said to be an extension, reinterpretation of, or development on from them.

The historical precedents for James' ideas stand out far more than any apparently original content, which is only a re-wording of standard concepts found in esoteric religion in any case. Only someone totally unfamiliar with the philosophy of the New Age Movement would think otherwise. The most obvious is the character of James himself; yet another version of a lofty, semi-fictional 'spiritual master' from a hidden teaching order, the likes of which are commonplace throughout occultism, esotericism and New Age philosophy.
    James supports the idea that there is a 'White Lodge', 'Great White Brotherhood' or 'Hierarchy of Masters' which is 'physically incarnate'. Mark Hempel himself put forward the idea that James may be a Theosophical Master of the White Lodge or Ascended Master, possibly an incarnation of Francis Bacon, St. Germain or the Master Racokzi.

See: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wingmakers/message/421

These are personages said to be 'Masters of Wisdom' belonging to a 'Hierarchy of Spiritual Masters', an 'inner government of the world' working behind the scenes to influence human affairs, as promoted by H. P. Blavatsky, re-interpreted by Alice A. Bailey and the Lucis Trust and again by Elizabeth Clare Prophet and her apocalyptic Church Universal and Triumphant, Guy Ballard and his wife Edna's fascistic 'I AM movement', and many others. The same ideas were again re-appropriated in a UFOlogical fashion by the likes of George Adamski, George King of the Aetherius Society and various UFO cults.
    H. P. Blavatsky and Alice Bailey are both credited with having coined and popularized the term, 'New Age'.

WINGMAKERS Blavatsky_masters
    Helena Petrovna Blavatsky with 'Ascended Masters'
    WINGMAKERS Urantiabook
    The Urantia Book

The WingMakers First Source CD introduced a character called ‘Mantustia', a teacher of the Lyricus Teaching Order (which is said to exist 'within WingMakers') and described by James as

'an ascended master who is a remarkable entity of planetary significance to Earth’
    'He is a master’s master of the most esoteric order within Lyricus that develops discourses, instructional methodologies, and experiential learning environments within the human genome.' -- Questions and Answers Responses from James - Session 3

The Vision of Mantustia is a cliche of a channeled message from an Ascended Master, the likes of which are a dime a dozen in New Age circles:

'I am known as Mantustia of the Divine Counselors, dwelling within the abode of the WingMakers. I reveal my vision willingly and with the full knowledge that it will touch the minds and hearts of those it is intended. As the words are formed they are bearing on you - their reader - even as you stir in worlds unimaginably distant. . . ' (etc . . .)

Hempel wrote in a message to Kerry Cassidy at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/prepare4contact/message/18410:

'The people who are the real aficionados of the WingMakers and Lyricus materials are generally coming to the materials from a different approach than conspiracy and UFOs. They are metaphysical students who have made serious study of works like The Urantia Book and Alice Bailey’s works. Many people from this category believe James is Master P as related in the Alice Bailey materials.'

WINGMAKERS Alice-baileyWINGMAKERS Annie_besant_and_charles_le
    Alice A. Bailey and Annie Besant and Charles Leadbeater

Alice A. Bailey was an aristocrat from Manchester, England, whose husband was an ardent 32° degree Freemason. She claimed to be the secretary of a superhuman 'Master of Wisdom' (or 'Ascended Master') from Tibet called Djwhal Khul who communicated with her telepathically. Her writings are based on those of H. P. Blavatsky, as well as works by Charles Leadbeater and Annie Besant of the Theosophical Society.

In Questions and Answers Responses from James - Session 3 James discusses issues raised by the works of Alice A. Bailey such as that:

'It may surprise you to learn that DK (during the time of his transmissions to AAB) was not aware of these extra-galactic contacts of the Lyricus and 7th universe central race other than by myth. So, by his omission, it is assumed that he was of the opinion they did not exist. He simply didn’t know about Lyricus because it was outside of his mission objectives. His work required more focus, and when you open up this “can of worms” (Grand Multiverse Hierarchy) you need to assemble a team to disclose this information because it is too broad and deep for one personality to attempt to disclose (hence the nature of authorship of The Urantia Book).'

Of course, Alice A. Bailey could not have heard of Lyricus because she died in 1949 and the Lyricus website did not appear until the 21st Century. Still, James' commentary suggests that he regards the works of Alice A. Bailey as having some measure of credibility.
    James also writes:

'The Avatar of Synthesis is intimately involved in the Lyricus objectives, knowing that the Grand Portal and the return of Christ Consciousness galvanize and make durable the One Humanity and One World consciousness.' -- James: Questions and Answers Responses from James - Session 3

'The Avatar of Synthesis is a term often used, if not actually coined by Alice A. Bailey. 'The Avatar of Synthesis' is said by Bailey to have merged with the identity of Maitreya, otherwise known as The Christ or World Teacher.

The Grand Portal, said by James to be future 'irrefutable' scientific proof of the human soul (and 'The Christ'), and the return of the Christ consciousness and the 'One Humanity' or 'One World consciousness' are all integral to Alice A. Bailey's concept of the New Age.
    John Berges, a proponent of the works of Alice A. Bailey now employed by WingMakers LLC to write for Event Temples where he is described as 'a gifted practitioner' interprets James' ideas sometimes in a way which appears to be directly in relation to Alice Bailey's. He and his wife Darlene are probably the most publicly known individuals apart from Mark Hempel to actively promote James' message, and they do so with official approval. The Berges make the following unfounded statement on their website:

'Through many years of study, we have come to believe that there is a largely unrecognized relationship existing between humanity and a group of trans-humans. These teaching Brotherhoods are planetary and cosmic.'

This of course refers to the Lyricus Teaching Order and/or the Theosophical Hierarchy of Spiritual Masters. Despite the supposedly mythological nature of WingMakers concepts, John and Darlene Berges continually refer to them in reverent terms as though they were scientific fact or spiritual truth.
    See http://www.planetworkpress.com

WINGMAKERS John-berges
    John Berges

The idea of planetary and cosmic teaching brotherhoods is a standard convention in esoteric circles; it is part of what is known as the 'Ageless Wisdom'. John Berges wrote that 'WingMakers written material, excepting the poetry is a natural extension of the ageless wisdom'.

The 'Ageless Wisdom' is integral to the New Age Movement. James has said that WingMakers content 'is disconnecting people from the established fabric of the "New Age" and acquainting them to new energies that are present within themselves, not the "New Age"'.

Yet he discusses the Urantia Book, extraterrestrials, 2012, the Shining Ones, DNA activation, the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, Jesus (who he says is a member of the Lyricus Teaching Order), the World Teacher, metaphysics, Remote Viewing, chakras, the Christ, the Galactic Federation, the Eternal Watcher, Zeti Reticuli, teachers of light, ascended masters and so on and so forth; all of which are standard New Age subject matter. He promotes ideas such as that all existence derives from one source of divine energy, and that everything is universally connected. He talks about energy fields and personal transformation by means of guided imagery and meditation that will ultimately help bring about global transformation. He promotes 'positive psychology' and quantum mysticism including the notion that thought creates reality. He discusses multidimensional reality and multidimensional beings. He claims to be a reincarnation of famous historical figures. All the WingMakers associated music would only ever be classed as New Age Music.

The only thing that distinguishes James' writings from New Ageism is the invented terminology. He attempts to redefine the accepted conventions by altering the terminology. What was 'Spirit' now becomes 'Source Intelligence', 'The Soul' is now called 'Sovereign Integral', God becomes 'First Source', the 'Masters of Wisdom' get superseded by an even higher order of galactic super beings, the Lyricus Teaching Order; and so on.

James claims that WingMakers is unique, incomparable and unlike anything before on earth. But the Ageless Wisdom always does involve what is said to be unique, incomparable 'revelatory' reading material. It very often is supposed to originate from an unseen, yet ancient organization of cosmic teachers that influence human affairs from afar. There usually is the prophecy of a future Golden Age. All of it is just the assertion of established New Age cliches and esoteric religious fantasy masquerading as authority without any basis in fact.

Nearly all esoteric and New Age ideology attempts to integrate scientific concepts with religious or spiritual philosophy and looks towards a future when everyone is living as 'souls'. The Grand Portal, said to be the future 'irrefutable' scientific proof of the human soul is the same as The Kingdom of God on Earth, same as Christ, same as the New Age in Alice Bailey's writings. The time of the Grand Portal is said to trigger 'the Return of the Masters to explicit influence and exoteric roles', a theme central to 'The Externalization of the Hierarchy' (Alice Bailey, 1957, Lucis Trust).

In outlining 'the work of the new age seed groups' in 'The Externalization of the Hierarchy', Alice Bailey wrote in 1938 of 'the work of the seventh group, which is in the field of science':

' ... that such a group cannot be formed until a certain scientific discovery has been made of such moment that our present scientific inhibition in recognising the fact of the soul as a creative factor, will disappear. This discovery will be part of the acknowledged "facts of science" by the year 1975.'

James prophesizes in Creator Introduction that the soul will be a fact of science by the year 2080. John Berges wrote in '02 for Esoteric Astrologer:

'What is being elucidated by James today through the WingMakers material was hinted at by Djwhal Khul through Alice Bailey many years ago.'

Djwhal Khul is just another Ascended Master of the esoteric religious masquerade as described not just by Bailey but by numerous fraudulent and delusional channelers, psychics and Theosophical writers of the 20th-21st Centuries.

As regards 'A Treatise on Cosmic Fire' written by Alice Bailey in 1925, James remarks that 'its prolific use of the Eastern esoteric terminology provides a barrier to the Western mind, something that The Urantia Book does not. This is not a criticism of Cosmic Fire, but it is one of the reasons that the readership of The Urantia Book is more widespread than A Treatise on Cosmic Fire.' -- James: Questions and Answers
    Responses from James - Session 3

WINGMAKERS Alice_bailey_books
    Alice Bailey books

WINGMAKERS Tibetanodjwhal%20khul
    Djwhal Khul

In 2000, Mark Hempel wrote about WingMakers in an email:

'I've spent the last two years searching this stuff out, and I haven't found anything that's particularly similar to this. The closest I've found is from a book called the Urantia Book, which also has mysterious origins as I understand it.'

And James acknowledges what he sees as the significance of the Urantia Book:

‘Within this galaxy, the cosmology presented in The Urantia Book is considered one of the two best depictions of the structure of the Grand Universe. (The book referred to in the Ancient Arrow Project, Liminal Cosmogony, is considered the other.) It so happens that the WingMakers’ material is not based on this depiction, but rather it is based on the reality of the physical Grand Universe, which happens to coincide with the view held by The Urantia Book.’

WINGMAKERS Urantiauniverse-
    Master Universe map of Urantia

The Urantia Book (published 1955) is supposedly written by super-beings from heaven and deals with eugenics and 'racial purity'. It is a kind of science-fictional bible, a work of plagiarism peppered with ideas taken from Seventh-Day Adventism and elsewhere.

See: Some Human Sources of the Urantia Book, The bible of eugenics and Urantia: The Great Cult Mystery.

Some commentators have suggested that the Urantia Book in turn may possibly have been inspired by Oahspe A Kosmon Bible in the Words of Jehovih and his Angel Embassadors by John Ballou Newbrough written in 1882. In the early days of Urantia, some followers of the Oahspe Bible tried to get Urantians to change allegiances.

WINGMAKERS Oahspeplate
    Oahspe Bible plate 13

James says that in his 'dominant reality' he is known as 'Mahu Nahi' (anagram of ‘a hi human’), which is 'the ancient name of the Avatar', 'revered and holy', but

'Despite what Sarah wrote and believes, I am not a messiah.' - 'Dear Ones' [Letter from James]

Yet, an Avatar is just another name for a messiah. It means the same thing, an individual human incarnation of the Supreme Being occurring at a pivotal moment in human history. If he did not want to be regarded as a messiah, then there would be no reason for him to publish someone else's statements describing him as such. By choosing to do so, he deliberately promotes the idea that he could be misconstrued as a messiah.

Maybe such a person would not want to be regarded as a messiah because of unwanted associations with the Judeo-Christian tradition. Therefore, calling himself an 'Avatar' might be preferable, as it pertains to the incarnation of a Hindu deity, or a quasi-theosophical master of the universe in human form. An avatar is also an assumed identity in a computer game or internet chat room, which would not be inappropriate in the context of the WingMakers pseudo myth.

WINGMAKERS Mahu_nahi_avatar_
    from the 'First Source' CD

James makes himself answerable to no-one. His online persona projects the image of an aloof spiritual master-prophet, appealing to basic, if not outmoded, standards and conventions in esoteric religious philosophy, channeling and occultism.
    While he claims to seek anonymity, James deliberately projects an identifiable verbal image of himself. If he truly did not want his personality to interfere with his message, then he would anonymously release material that would not include references to himself as any persona, author, creator or translator whatsoever. Apparently, references to James are in order to conjure up the semblance of such a persona in the traditional manner of a master or teacher of esoteric religion. Otherwise, they appear to serve no function at all.
    If James wanted to remain anonymous then handing copyright over to someone else would not be necessary. A person who does not want to be identified can retain copyright by use of a discreet pseudonym. No creative person in his or her right mind would ever let their web manager own the copyright on their work, yet Mark Hempel, who claims to be just the web manager, owns the copyright on all WingMakers materials.

WINGMAKERS Avatar
    a spiritual master

There is no evidence for the existence of characters in the WingMakers story such as Sarah De Rosnay, Dr Neruda or Fifteen, just as there is none for sci-fi sounding concepts such as Blank Slate Technology. Do WingMakers paintings exist in another realm of the galaxy called a Tributary Zone? Can WingMakers music raise one's vibrations? Will there be irrefutable scientific proof of the soul within 70 years?
    There is no evidence, but evidence does suggest that Mark Hempel is involved to a far greater extent than simply being the web manager.
    The audio interviews with James conducted by Mark Hempel add to the overall allure of the James persona, but they tell us very little, other than to expand upon typical New Age frippery like 'multi-dimensionality', 2012 and so on. Hempel states that on his recording of James' there is 'some breaking up of his voice from time-to-time'. Actually, there is nothing of the sort, but as numerous listeners have noted, an audio effect has been added. Some have suggested that Mark Hempel has interviewed himself trying to speak in a Spanish accent with the addition a pitch change audio effect on the voice, others that he hired an actor to play James. Both Hempel and James' voices are as softly-spoken as each other, which does seem unusual.
    Mark Hempel's voice can also be heard on numerous WingMakers-associated recordings. For example, Ancient Arrow Chamber 8 'Temptress Vision': 'another mouth, another hand, another mind open', Chamber 10 Part II: 'tell me the truth now', Grand Portal: Solitonic Transmissions: 'something is going to happen, something wonderful' and at these web pages: http://www.wingmakers.com/vastnesshint.html, http://www.wingmakers.com/mapmaker.asp, http://www.wingmakers.com/remember.asp, http://www.wingmakers.com/self.html

Hempel’s vocal contribution were part of the voice scripts from the original songs as posted to the internet in November 1998. This suggests that Mark Hempel may have been involved in pre production of the Ancient Arrow music prior to their public airing, and did not, as he claimed, just receive the website materials out of the blue from a previously unknown source.
    His voice features most prominently on all the Event Temples guided meditations. Via the Event Temples website, participants meditate in unison to somehow try to direct ‘light energy’ to areas of catastrophe or deprivation in the world. This kind of practice and variations on it have been commonplace amongst the New Age community for many years, but there is no evidence that they could be of any more use than praying in a church. Again, it seems strange that James, who is supposed to be the driving force behind Event Temples, would leave the job of leading these meditation sessions to his web manager, but perhaps these are 'Hempel's Events' after all.

Hempel's biog on the list of members of the Advisory Board of the Global Coherence Project, which was launched by the Institute of HeartMath®, suggests that the website representing his work is at www.wingmakers.com, which yet again implies James could possibly be his alter-ego; at least that he is far more than just the web manager.

WingMakers and associated websites may just be vehicles for the creative works of a self-styled artist/philosopher/prophet of 'mythical' proportions who promotes himself as an exalted and divine contemporary spiritual teacher of humankind. But outside of the confines of the New Age Movement, anyone who puts themselves in that position inevitably invites suspicion, ridicule and accusations of being a con-artist.

Last edited by shiloh on Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:46 am

Inspirations or plagiarism

Da Vinci is the name of the font used for the WingMakers trade mark. Graphics made out of images of drawings by Leonardo Da Vinci appear both on wingmakers.com and Event Temples websites.

Amongst the WingMakers music CDs are the 'Hakomi' series of recordings. Hakomi is a form of psychotherapy begun by Ron Kurtz in the 1970s.
    In WingMakers/Lyricus can be found the acronym 'MEST',which stands for 'matter, energy, space and time', a term coined by the notorious L. Ron Hubbard for his militaristic, mind-bending sci-fi cult, Scientology.

When the WingMakers website was re-vamped in 2000, the term 'First Source' appeared to replace the previous 'Prime Creator'. Barbara Marciniak 'trance channels a collective of multi-dimensional beings from the Pleiades' and has been writing about 'Prime Creator' since 1992. In the Ancient Arrow Project Overview, the WingMakers are said to have originated from the star system Pleiades.

The Ancient Arrow Project is the code name given to the WingMakers' time capsule. Amerindian imagery appears throughout WingMakers graphic art. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, the American poet born in 1807, made the names Hiawatha and Minnehaha famous in his poem of Amerindian legend, 'The Song of Hiawatha' and that poem includes another character called the 'ancient arrow-maker'. The Hiawatha neighborhood is located in Minneapolis as is Minnehaha Falls. Perhaps it is just coincidence that WingMakers LLC, Mark Hempel are also located in Minneapolis.

In the Teachings of the Temple, published in 1925, Temple of the People, another outlet for the Ageless Wisdom esoteric religion, attributed mainly to the Master Hilarion but also other members of the Great White Lodge, is the following:

'The outlines of the government of the United States were taken from the aborigines, the "Six Nations" of Indians. Those laws were given to the Indians by Hiawatha, an Agent of the White Lodge. The ancient Peruvians, the Atlanteans, and many other races and nations were taught and governed by the same laws.' (from 'Building in Accord with Natural and Divine Law')
    WINGMAKERS Hiawatha
    Hiawatha painting by Harold Forgostein

WINGMAKERS Da_vinci_eventtemples_com
    Da Vinci font and Event Temples graphic

WINGMAKERS Mest
    L. Ron Hubbard

WINGMAKERS Barbara
    Barbara Marciniak

In James' interview with Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot he attempts to re-contextualize the whole history of spiritual philosophy by consigning all previous versions to what he calls a ‘God-Spirit-Soul Complex’ and lauding his own concept of the 'Sovereign Integral' over and above them. He promotes pseudo historical myths, intelligent design and crackpot ancient astronaut theories and uses them as a hinge upon which to communicate ideas about spirituality. He employs a mode of expression he had never used prior to that interview, which coincided with the launch of the Sovereign Integral website in 2008. At present that site has only has two pages of graphics. The index page shows a comic book super-hero figure with a transparent winged head and computer circuit board skin, and the other page a chakra diagram typical of esoteric religion.

It has been noted by several commentators that all the ideas and mode of expression used by James in his interview with Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot appear to have been derived entirely from key points found in Bernard Poolman’s Desteni Productions of South Africa which began on the internet in 2007.

The Human Mind System in the Project Camelot interview = Mind Consciousness System in Desteni, Money Power Grid in the PC interview = the Money-System in Desteni, Polarity System in PC interview = polarity-system in Desteni. The White Light and the Soul Construct in Desteni is similar to the God-Spirit-Soul Complex in the PC interview. The World System in Desteni corresponds with the Collective System in the PC interview.

Both Desteni and James' Project Camelot interview recommend the use of the same 4-count or 'Quantum Pause' breath technique, repeatedly refer to the world as a prison and repeatedly use the word, 'system' to describe various near-identical political or spiritual concepts. Both refer to Mesopotamian religious mythology and ancient astronaut theories as described in the works of Zechariah Sitchin, David Icke and Xee-A Twelve as if they were factual, both reject channeling and ascension etc.; none of which had ever been discussed by James before that interview.

‘The silence that is you’ is a term used in James' interview with Kerry Cassidy to refer to the Sovereign Integral, ‘the true Self that is infinite and eternal’, and is a central focus of the interview. 'The silence that is you' is referred to throughout and is a central focus of the Desteni group process.

The first paragraph of the Wingmakers First Source Transmission titled ‘My Central Purpose’ reads:

The blueprint of exploration has an overarching intention; you are not the recipients of divine labor and meticulous training only to ensure that you may enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a purpose of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age. If I designed you to take you on an eternal excursion into nirvana, I certainly would not construct your entire universe into one vast and intricate training school, requisition a substantial branch of my creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you, one by one, through this enormous universe school of experiential learning. The furtherance of the system of human progression is cultivated by my will for the explicit purpose to merge the human species with other species from different universes.
    which is almost exactly the same as the second last paragraph Urantia Book Paper 48, The Morontia Life:

The mortal-survival plan has a practical and serviceable objective; you are not the recipients of all this divine labor and painstaking training only that you may survive just to enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a goal of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age. If the Gods designed merely to take you on one long and eternal joy excursion, they certainly would not so largely turn the whole universe into one vast and intricate practical training school, requisition a substantial part of the celestial creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you, one by one, through this gigantic universe school of experiential training. The furtherance of the scheme of mortal progression seems to be one of the chief businesses of the present organized universe, and the majority of innumerable orders of created intelligences are either directly or indirectly engaged in advancing some phase of this progressive perfection plan. -- The Urantia Book Paper 48, The Morontia Life, 8. The Morontia Progressors

The Urantia symbol is used in WingMakers Chamber 'painting' 18.

The Theosophical works of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, which set the stage for the contemporary New Age Movement with its promotion of the 'Masters of Wisdom', who James says will return at the time of the Grand Portal, were shown to be plagiarized. See The Sources of Madame Blavatsky's Writings by William Emmette Coleman.

WINGMAKERS Urantia_wingmakers
    Urantia logo and 'Chamber painting 18'

Wikipedia deletions

The question arises as to whether or not in over a decade WingMakers and associated projects have had any meaningful influence in the public sphere. Not according to Wikipedia. The original Event Temples Wikipedia page was linked to the eventtemples.org website when it was first launched. It had clearly been put there by someone working for eventtemples.org to try and give Event Temples an aura of eventfulness and public acceptability.

Lyricus, WingMakers and the Event Temples pages at Wikipedia, having been deemed patent nonsense, blatant advertising and non-notable websites, were all deleted in 2008.

The websites in question may very well be patent nonsense, blatant advertising and non-notable, but they are aimed at people who will be receptive to them. Such individuals should already be familiar with or would be interested in concepts such as the Lyricus Teaching Order, 'an unimaginably large organization with substantial influence and authority', online group meditations to heal the world, as well as the notion of scientific proof of the soul.

What is the purpose of believing in such things? It would be expected that anyone who wishes to find out should hear it from those who have published their feelings or ideas about WingMakers having taken on the general idea as a way of life. These are the people who regard themselves as 'Sovereign Integrals'.

Forums and groups

The unofficial Yahoo WingMakers forum was started in 1999 by cofounder of the Nanotechnology group, NanoComputer Dream Team, Doug Bard. While it does contain some historical data regarding how WingMakers has been perceived over the years as well as some of the messages quoted here, there is little of any substance.

Groups such as Wingmakers for Humanity and the New Zealand based http://www.wingmakers.co.nz appear to be inspired by WingMakers. They use some of the same terminology, but seem to be a reinterpretation or bastardization of the original WingMakers materials without any real connection.

There have been two previous officially-sanctioned English-language WingMakers forums, an infopop forum from '01 to '02, and a zeroforum from '02 to '05. Both contained intelligent and reliable research discussions, but were unceremoniously deleted by Mark Hempel without warning. This may be because these forums increasingly presented more critical commentary and background information to do with the origins of the WingMakers websites of the sort described in this article.

James has never participated in any forum discussions but Hempel at one time wrote to members of the WingMakers zeroforum: 'I’m going to take the initiative every month or so and write an Open Letter to the WingMakers’ community at large'. There were only four or five of these 'Open Letters' before he gave up for no apparent reason. See: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Wingmakers/message/510

After the deletion of the WingMakers zeroforum, many of the regular members did not go on to take part in the present UK-based WingMakers forum. Those who did soon left or were banned. At present it contains mainly patent nonsense, blatant advertising and non-notable information. Apart from the daily cultic repetition of WingMakers text, much of the discussion there is characterized by ongoing personal recrimination between members and vacuous debate about the correct interpretation of James' words.

Conclusion

WingMakers, Event Temples, Lyricus and Sovereign Integral websites and associated products exist to present the work of a self-proclaimed reincarnating messiah or avatar-prophet. They are the outpourings of a self-appointed esoteric religious authority that is asserted with the aim of gaining influence by involving its target audience in its own fantasy about itself and the world.

This comes in the form of the persona of James, who perpetuates a concoction of cliches, plagiarisms, religious fantasy, misinformation and lies in the form of entertainment, fake mythology, art products or simply 'data'. He utilizes an invented terminology that sounds like science fictional conspiracy theory, computer software instructions, self-help psychology or pseudoscientific New Age psychobabble. Yet Mark Hempel is the only central identifiable real person directly associated with the creation and publication of these projects. Evidence shows that his involvement is far beyond anything he has admitted to in public.

The officially-sanctioned statements of John and Darlene Berges as well as those of others such as Teka Luttrell confirm that they believe studying the work of James and the Lyricus Teaching Order should be taken seriously as a valid spiritual activity. Just as there is nothing to substantiate the outlandish claims of 'James', there is no evidence to demonstrate that anyone has benefited from them, except in so far as they slavishly repeat the same information and show that they subscribe to a general New Age woo-woo ideology.

In this article we have attempted to throw some light on the esoteric religious masquerade. It is a tradition to which WingMakers belongs. For a long time it has been an arcane alternative to conventional religion, yet just another way of manipulating people into upholding a mirage of spiritual authority. The intention behind WingMakers may possibly be sincere and towards the betterment of humankind, but we are of the view that this is probably because of mistaken idealism and false conditioning on the part of those responsible.

We refute the idea that the WingMakers, Event Temples, Lyricus and Sovereign Integral projects are of any use to anyone. They will tend to lead towards a worthless subjective preoccupation with pseudoscience and esoteric religious dogma and delusion. As such, they should be understood for what they are: false and misleading.

Gary & Siobhan - 2010

If anyone has relevant information to include in this website, please email us at: wingmakersfiles [at] gmx [dot] com
    The content of this site may be reproduced anywhere provided a link back to it is supplied: www.wingmakersfiles.110mb.com
    >>> http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/WingMakers Files.pdf]download this page as a .pdf for offline reading <<<

UFOseek.com
    - UFO paranormal Directory, Community and News.
    Thanks to Jeremy Purola and Kerry Knight, Ivan R,. Jarq and all other WingMakers researchers

Last edited by shiloh on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:37 am

I read all that you wrote and quoted above Shiloh (and I must say you continue to amaze me. You have so much knowledge and info on so many subjects!! Surprised ). My response was to listen to over an hour of the interview with James by Mark (the first excerpt of which Carol has placed in the first post above) to see what I felt about his message myself. And I liked every answer that James gave to every question I heard Mark ask...a lot. I love you

He came across to me as a very intelligent man (much like yourself Wink ), answering each of the questions put to him with great eloquence but also a subtle twist I haven't heard before. I haven't personally read some of the material your post claims he plagiarized (eg The Urantia Book) but it doesn't really matter to me all that much where the info came from if what's said rings true, even if it is couched in a "mythological" form, stated by the man himself. I have to ask also, if what's being presented by any is the essential 'Truth of Life', wouldn't it be somewhat consistent anyway?

Aside from that, I find it interesting that Al Bielek said he met the Wingmakers when he travelled to the future, courtesy of the Philadelphia experiment. Carol posted a thread re him here. See http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3438-al-bielek-timetravel-to-2749-montauk-project-philadelphia-experiment . Interesting also that I actually found a website that questioned his validity also, as you have done here re the Wingmakers material, which I posted on that thread. And as Carol replied, many who've put themselves forward to enlighten us, as 'whistleblowers' or whatever, are attacked as being fraudulent in this way. I bow to and respect her greater knowledge of such things and appreciated the further info she posted to back his story up.

I guess ultimately, as so many here know, we just have to listen with our hearts and take in what rings true to us. The Wingmakers promote the way of the Heart and the info is enlightening, so that's good enough for this little 'Ice Princess'. Hugs
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:08 am

Sanicle, even as a child I always listened to other people's life stories. And when it comes to whistle blowers - the telling of their story is very healing for them. This is why I don't put too much effort into what a debunker has to say because as a therapist listening to various individual's life stories through these many years, one would not believe half of the stuff I've heard and know to be really valid. Not even in my own wildest imagination could I make some of this stuff up.

I first came across the Wingmakers about 8 years ago and was entranced.. then I read the debunker's info and thought - uh, oh, CIA. Meaning I wondered if the Wingmaker's info was just another disinfo campaign by CIA or someone along those lines. In rereading the Wingmaker info now and doing a bit of cross checking I do find the Wingmaker's story compelling. I do not know if it is true or not. Yet I would like to think it is because the Wingmaker's story is a story of hope for humankind in terms of evolution and moving forward in the expansion of consciousness. The art is vibrant and the music touches places within that relaxes and is healing.

Also, I have another 8 years of experience in this field under my belt where I've talked to contactees, communicated with abductees, read numerous reports and personal transcripts, books on the ET topic and had my own experience. Subsequently, I much more open minded along with being more discerning. Going the distance to check out the data is really compelling. In the end one just has to confirm or deny by tuning in with intuition and listening to one's own gut feeling.

Each person who reads the data must determine for his or herself what is relevant and what fits. I've thrown the baby out with the bathwater only to have to go search for the baby again after discovering my error in judgment. I'm no expert by any means but I do have a curiosity that guides me into the unknown where maintaining an open mind really helps a lot.

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Carol wrote:Sanicle, even as a child I always listened to other people's life stories. And when it comes to whistle blowers - the telling of their story is very healing for them. This is why I don't put too much effort into what a debunker has to say because as a therapist listening to various individual's life stories through these many years, one would not believe half of the stuff I've heard and know to be really valid. Not even in my own wildest imagination could I make some of this stuff up.

I first came across the Wingmakers about 8 years ago and was entranced.. then I read the debunker's info and thought - uh, oh, CIA. Meaning I wondered if the Wingmaker's info was just another disinfo campaign by CIA or someone along those lines. In rereading the Wingmaker info now and doing a bit of cross checking I do find the Wingmaker's story compelling. I do not know if it is true or not. Yet I would like to think it is because the Wingmaker's story is a story of hope for humankind in terms of evolution and moving forward in the expansion of consciousness. The art is vibrant and the music touches places within that relaxes and is healing.

Also, I have another 8 years of experience in this field under my belt where I've talked to contactees, communicated with abductees, read numerous reports and personal transcripts, books on the ET topic and had my own experience. Subsequently, I much more open minded along with being more discerning. Going the distance to check out the data is really compelling. In the end one just has to confirm or deny by tuning in with intuition and listening to one's own gut feeling.

Each person who reads the data must determine for his or herself what is relevant and what fits. I've thrown the baby out with the bathwater only to have to go search for the baby again after discovering my error in judgment. I'm no expert by any means but I do have a curiosity that guides me into the unknown where maintaining an open mind really helps a lot.

Indeed, dear Sanicle and Carol!

I agree with your take on the wingmakers material to a rather large extent and have said in my commentary, that my critique would be 'less harsh', then the one I shared.

I have a Wingmakers section on cosmosdawn.com (the Thuban Forum) and have more interviews and comments there:

http://www.thuban.spruz.com/forums/?cid=41DD43F9-68A4-4BAA-B652-64B7EB26BA3E

-Wingmaker Materials---
    General Critique
    Q&A Wingmakers
    Neruda Interviews 1-4
    Audio Interviews with James Wingmaker

I have also 'enhanced' the 'mysterious background' data of 'James' in an extensive and bilingual essay on the wingmaker's cosmology (and say the robot invasion of 2011 stated in the interviews and the arrow head literature, which I studied) - in the 'Lucifer's Mirror' message posted someplace on 'The Mists' in the Thuban section.

However, and as you have yourself discerned, the Wingmakers material is 'human created' with however a particular ET component (much like the Thuban data stream by the way) and so I do follow 'my' preferred course of action, whenever faced with potentially 'helpful' material and information, which could however also be 'presented' under the auspices of 'disinformation services'.

This preferred action is to visit the 'super skeptics' first and in an attempt to find out if THEY have any valid grounds for their skepticisms and derisions, aside ther intellectual grandstandings and 'modus operandi' of their worldviews and preferences.

I am so in fact a 'Devil's Advocate' for the truth, as I would perceive it, in my office of being informed and carrying certain insights as consequence of my beingness and function.

I shall edit and refine the above posts; which allow me to state here, are only partially 'my opinion' and educated analysis of the wingmaker's material.

Thank you Carol and Sanicle for creating and commenting on an interesting and worthwhile thread on the mists.

shiloh
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Der Spiegel des Luzifer's und die Emanzipation der Gesamtheit

Lucifer's Mirror and the Emancipation of the Oneness

This is for English and German Speakers on the forums. An English translation is provided.

1) the original wingmakers site at: www.wingmakers.com
    2) the files at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wingmakersaustralia
    3) the files at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quantumrelativity

WINGMAKERS 2smlogo_1_(3)WINGMAKERS 343WINGMAKERS 2smlogo_1_(3)

This folder will contain background material, which will enable correlation of materials posted under the banner of 'Papillon#' and material accessible at the wingmakers website and relate to the Ancient Arrow (AA) technology and encodements.
    For the already familiar researcher and human travellers: the primary decodement of the second AA archaeological wingmakers site {Interview #4} is:

SACSAYHUAMAN; CUSCO; PERU = PURE HUMAN OCCUS SAY SAAC= PURE HUMAN OCC US AS [Y=I]SAAC (see below for A...A and decode Isaac's Seed).
    Some key decodings from the wingmakers Ancient Arrow site in New Mexico can now be given and these keys can subsequently be utilized to decode the Armageddon protocols of the hierarchies.

{{{ANIMUS=ANU.MIS=AM.IN.US=MAN.IS.U=A.MINUS=ANU.IS.M=A-=ANUBIS+11=ANUB*IS-5=ANURIS-5=ANUBIS+AA=ANUBIS+101=ANUBIS+5bin=77=MYST=BESECRET=77, but you can try D.I.Y=38=ALPHA=BRIDE
    77=74+3=LUCIFER+OMEGA-ALPHA=KINGLUCIFER-BRIDE
    77+US=77+MIND=77+WE+12=77+ME+15+7=117=104+13=JERUSALEM+13=LOVEJOY+13=KINGQUEEN+13=QUEENKING+13
    U=YOU-25-15=YOU-MIND=YOU-US
    KING=OMEGA=41=QUEEN-U=KEY
    15=O=0+0=8=B=R=B*=E3=EM=ME=WE=18=1+8=9=I=OM=MAN=28=LAMB
    SHA.DOW=28+42=70=MILKY=GALAXY=NEWMAN=NEWOM=MARIAOM=NEWLAMB=AMORIMA=AMIROMA
    B*=8=E.M.=EMMANUEL MELCHISEDEC=84+86=170=8
    CIRCLE+5=55=HEAVEN=SATAN=SONG=CLOUD
    PERSEUS+ANDROMEDA=103+75=178=E.M.+8
    PERSEUS+16=MILKYWAY=70+49=119; MILKYWAY GALAXY=70+JOHN+70=189=E.M.+ADAM
    MELCHI.ZEDEK=CIRCLE+51=101=5bin=PAUL+1+ARACHNE
    MELCHI.SEDEC=CIRCLE+36=86=14=5
    36+15=51=LAW+15; FATHER=58=STAR; MOTHER=79=SWORD=WORDS
    {1+2+3+...+34+35+36}=666=22+32+52+72+112+132+172
    11=47=BEAST=MUM=74-27=LUCIFER-EGO=LUCIFERA-GOD=A LUCIFER-DOG=LUCIFERA-{ABC...XYZ}
    LUCIFERA=75=Supergenetic Sexchange Operative=ANDROMEDA=MARRY 75=B*MARY=B*BIRTH=B*GEMINI=B*MOON=...
    {ABC...XYZZYX...CBA}=GODDOG=DOGGOD=52=DEVIL=LIVED=FINANCE=PRIDE=EARTH
    SERPENT=PRESENT=SONOFMAN=97=95+2=A+MATHIMATIA+A
    {Nostradamus Q.96, Century X - IAM(THAT)AMI=PACI(F)ICAP=LIA(F)AIL}.
    74=LUCIFER=CLOUDS=SONGS=CROSS=BEAUTY=ENERGY=MESSIAH=...
    MATHIMATIA=IAMTHATIAM=IAMTHATAMI=95=SCORPIO=NEPTUNE=EXCALIBUR
    MIRROR=SPACETIME=SPIRIT=91
    ARMAGEDDON=DRAGONMADE=82=66+16=FREEDOM+16=WOMAN+16=ANUBIS+16
    AMINUS=MINUS 1=WEMIND+I=MEMIND+S; S=19=ADAM=MAD A=A DAM
    YOU=61=16+45=USE 16=LOVE+7=SUN+7=GABRIEL+7=DRAGON+B=A+59+A}}}

WINGMAKERS Metamorphosis
    The Metamorphosis of Narcissus by Salvador Dali, 1937

Wenn JTJ (James the Just) from ANU schreibt (Camelot); dann ist dieser Name mit vielen anderen Namen der Esoterika verbunden.
    ANU ist nicht nur der 'König' der Annunaki, sondern auch der Usurpor 'Gott' der gnostischen Legenden und auch als Jehovah-Satan und Allah-Shaitan und anderen Dualitäten bekannt.
    Der ursprüngliche Archetyp ist als Yaldebaoth beschrieben (siehe 'Das Geheime Buch des Johannes' vom Nag Hammadi Kodex, Ägypten,1945).
    Die Wichtigkeit und der Ursprung dieser Archetypologie ist der Grund warum ein physikalisches Universum existiert und beschreibt eine ganz besondere Reise der kreativen Intelligenz, die von JTJ als (Sovereign Integral = Absolute Summation) bezeichnet wird.
    Bevor ich diese Schilderung der Archetypen fortsetze, eine logische and wissenschaftliche Darstellung ist angebracht um die Wasser vorzubereiten.
    Die Emanzipation der Menschheit besteht als ein Miniaturbild und als Archetyp für das ganze Weltall.
    Dieses Weltall is ein physisches Weltall in Raumzeit und existiert als ein Unterteil des metaphysischen Universums.
    Als jedoch das metaphysiche Universum das Raumzeit abhängige physikalische Weltall erschuf, da existiert ein Parameter der Grenze der das physische mit dem metaphysischen verbindet.

When JTJ (James The Just) about ANU (Camelot) schreibt, then is this labeling related to many other names in the esoteric literature. ANU is not only the 'King of the Annunaki', but he `is also the usuper 'God' of gnostic legends and also functions under labels of Jehovah-Satan, Allah-Shaitan and other such dualities.
    The original archetype is known as Yaldebaoth (ref. 'The Secret Book of John', Nag Hammadi Codex, Egypt,1945).
    The importance and origin of this archetypology is the reason for the existence of a physical universe and describes a rather particular journey of a creative intelligence, labeled as Sovereign Integral=Absolute Summation by JTJ.
    Before continuing with the description of this archetypology, I shall present a scientific and logical discourse to soften the waters of receptivity for the human groupmind consciousness (which is related to the so termed Genetic Mind by JTJ).
    The emancipation of humanity manifests as a minature archetypical version or hologramic template for the entire superuniverse, which is metaphysical and encompasses the physical universe in spacetimes as a central or seeded part of itself.
    As the metaphysical universe (better termed a collection of multiverses, summed in an omniverse) generated the spacetime dependent protoseeded universe of physical observation however, there should exist a 'connecting parameter', which allows interaction in information exchange between the parental metaphysical precursor and the subsequent processor in physicalised spacetimes.

Warum existiert überhaupt ein physisches Weltall? Und wie hat sich dieses vom metaphysischen herauskrystalliziert? Wie kann ein Raumzeit abhängiges Universum der Energie von einer Singularität entstehen? Der Schlüssel muss so diese Singularität sein und als eine Minimum Konfiguration der Raumzeit. Die metaphysische Singularität unabhängig von Raumzeit und den physikalischen Massstäben kann sich dann als genau diese Minimum Energie-Gestalt und eingebetted in der Raumzeit wiederbestimmen. Dieser Beitrag wird dann gegeben um die obengenannten Fragen zu beantworten. Die Darstellung wird rigorös sein, um die mathematische und logische Grundlage fuer die Metamorphosis des gesamten Weltalls theoretisch zu verankern. Es ist diese Verankerung, die die Dualität der physischen Existenz mit der des metaphysischen Daseins unzertrennbar verbindet. Das sollte am Ende dieses Beitrags klar werden.

Why does a physical universe exist? And how could it crystallize and emerge from the metaphysical?
    How can a spacetime dependent universe, defined in energy, derive from a metaphysical singularity?
    The key so must be this singularity and as a boundary- or initial- or minimum configuration for that singularity.
    The metaphysical singularity remains independent on the spacetime parameters of measurement, yet becomes embedded in the spacetimes as a minimum eigenstate or physical energy selfstate definition, subject to mensuration.
    This essay is then given to enable the serious researcher to answer the questions posed in the above.
    This treatise will be relatively rigorous and for the purpose to anchor and form a solid basis for the metamorphosis of the omniverse in the logical principles of the universal archetypical language of mathematics.
    It is this 'grounding', which intricately entwines the duality of the physical existence with its metaphysical reality.
    This state of affairs might become apparent to the discerning reader at the end of this discourse.

WINGMAKERS A4metmphWINGMAKERS Draco

Was geschieht, ist dass das physikalische Universum ein Abbild des 'Inneren' von einem 'Äusseren' Objektiv wird und dass das 'Draussensein' als Urquelle BEVOR Raumzeit sich als Senkungsquelle im 'Drinnensein' wiederbestimmt. Die Urquelle ist 'erster' im Aussensein und die Urquelle ist 'zweiter' im Drinnensein und diese Tatsache erlaubt eine Quanten Relativität zwischen Urquelle und Ursenkung über die Priorität als QuellenSenkung und als SenkungsQuelle. Ein Zustand des Selbstbewusstseins BEVOR Raumzeit so verwandelt sich in einen Zustand des Eigenbildes folgend der Erschaffung der Raumzeit von bestimmten Parametern. Diese Variablen so nehmen bestimmte Grenzwerte an, die es der Urquelle ermöglichen sich 'Drinnen' in der Raumzeit (als eine minimale Energie Formulation des Wurmlochs oder der Einstein-Rosen Brücke) auszubreiten und sich dennoch 'Aussen' als eine unbestimmte und transfinitive 'Superenergie' zu befinden. Die Differenz zwische Energie und Superenergie befindet sich in der Energie der Physik als eine Ableitung von der massenabhängigen Konstituenz einer thermodynamischen selbst-eingeschlossenen Identität (Weltall als Schwarzer Körper des Planck Radiator's/Austrahlungs Ofen).

What happens, is that the physical universe becomes an image or shadow as the INSIDE of an object OUTSIDE of that physicality. This 'being outside' of the 'First Source' (of JTJ) BEFORE spacetime existed, so becomes a 'being inside' of a 'Second Sink' AS 'First Sink' AFTER a metric spacetime emerges from the demetricated metaphysics.
    The image of the 'First SourceSink' 'on the outer' so becomes the 'First SinkSource' 'on the inner' and a SOURCESINK QUANTUM RELATIVITY of priority can be developed to describe this scenario.
    A condition of selfconsciousness before spacetime existed, so becomes distinct in this same selfconsciousness manifesting afterwards. This 'afterthought' selfrealisation in quantum relativity to the generating 'forethought' then creates the image of the sourcesink without as a sinksource within.
    The minimum quantum energy configuration of the 'connector spacetime' of the forethought or (metaphysical) Superenergy without so becomes the maximum quantum energy configuration of the afterthought or physicalised energy within. Particular (string-membrane) parameters so connect the inside to the outside in a dimension-rich sense, classically known as a wormhole or Einstein-Rosen Bridge.
    The superenergy so has its minimum energy selfstate in the wormhole connector and remains physically undefined in transfinity away from any physicalisation within the omniverse.
    The difference between the metaphysical superenergy and the physical energy is found in the derivatives of the mass-associated physics of a thermodynamically closed system, say as the thermodynamic Planckian Black Body Radiator.

WINGMAKERS Sheila-wolk-metamorphosisWINGMAKERS Metamorphosis__the_dryad__by_aselclub
    Metamorphosis by Sheila Wolk and the Dryad by Asel Club

Hier bezieht sich alle Energie im Weltall zur originellen Masse des 'Grossen Quanten Urknalls' und den elektromagnetischen Ausstrahlungen (erzeugt bei der Beschleunigung von Massenteilchen wie Elektronen, Protonen und Neutronen mit verkuppelten Coulomb-Ladungen).
    Was das meint, ist dass elektromagnetische Energie ohne die Masse nicht erzeugt werden kann und sich die gesamte materielle Struktur des Universums sich so zu dem Parameter der Masse (Einstein's E=mc2) reduziert.
    Und das ist auch der Zustand der theoretischen Physik, die sich der Radiationformel von Planck (E=hf) bewusst ist, diese aber zur Quantenphysik und zur Quanten Mechanik beschränkt.
    Die materielle Kosmologie befindet sich jedoch in einem grossen Irrtum und dieser 'Betrug der Natur' bestimmt die Superenergie.
    Wenn der Physiker seine Messungen immer weiter zum 'Ursprungs-Knall' zurückzieht, dann stolpert er an der sogenannten Singularität.
    Die gesamte Massenenergie befindet sich in dieser Singularität und in einem Zustand des Equilibriums zwischen der inertiellen Masse (Träge) und der massenlosen Ausstrahlung.

Diese Ursprungs-Ausstrahlung dominiert die Massendistribution fuer eine primordielle Zeit (so 1 Million Jahre und bei einer Temperatur von 3000 Kelvin bestimmt, wenn sich die ersten Atome von Hydrogen und Helium unter der elektromagnetischen Interaktion stabilisieren konnten) und eine Zeit wenn sich das Universe zu einem maximalen Radius von 1 Million Lichtjahren (so 9000 Millionen Billionen/Milliarden km) ausdehnte.
    Dann eine Reduzierung des Distanzen Parameters zur Singularität zerbricht die Naturgesetze in einem unendlich kleinem Radius der Singularitäten-Kugel der jedoch eine Gesamtheit der Träge von Elementarteilchen (Protonen, Elektronen und subatomische Unterteilchen) und so einen Integral der cosmological Masse beinhaltet. Auch der Druck und die Temperatur sind unendlich in mathematischen Gleichungen die über the Nullziffer (0) teilen müssen um die Naturgesetze zu bewahren.

So der Physiker erkannte zum Ende des 20sten Jahrhunderts, dass da eine Minumum Energie-Gestalt dieses Zerbrechen der Naturgesetze vermeiden muss.
    Der Physiker des 21st Jahrhunderts nannte dieses Szenario die Welt der Superstringe in 10 Dimensionen; der Supermembranen in 11 Dimensionen und die Welt der Branen in allen Dimensionen grösser als die der 4ten Dimension der Minkowski Metrik der Raumzeit (von der ebenen Raumzeitstruktur von Euclid in der Speziellen Relativitätstheorie von Albert Einstein).

The total energy contained in the universe is here intrinsically coupled to the inertial and original masscontent of the cosmology described in a 'Quantum Big Bang' and the associated ElectroMagnetic Radiation (EMR) (caused by the acceleration of Coulomb-charged elementary particles, say electrons, protons and neutrons).
    This means, that electromagnetic energy cannot become produced without massassociation and implies that the entire material structure of the universe must be reducible to parameters descriptive of its inertial mass content (Einstein's E=mc2).
    This then becomes the present status as formulated in the paradigms of theoretical physics and cosmology; well aware of the Planckian radiation law (E=hf), but restricting the latter to the fields of quantum mechanics within quantum theories.
    This matter-reducible cosmology manouvers about within a great fallacy however and this deception becomes rectified in the definition of the superenergy.
    When the physicist collects hisher empirical measurement data and attempts to retrace the spacetime parameters to the Big Bang event, then shehe stumbles at the boundary of the so called singularity.
    The total inertia of the Big Bang is contained within this singularity and finds itself in a condition of equilibrium between the inertial mass and the massless EMR.

This primordial EMR dominates the mass distribution for a specified time (about 1 million for a backgroud temperature of so 3000 Kelvin, when the first stable atoms of Hydrogen and Helium could form via the electromagnetic interaction); and for a time when the universe spanned a radial scale of about 1 Million lightyears or 9 billion billion kilometers.
    Then the reduction of this distance parameter to the singularity causes the formulations of the natural laws to break down at the scale of an infinitesimally small radius for a 'sphere of the singularity'; the latter nevertheless containing all the inertia of elementary particles (electrons, protons and subatomics) as a summation of the cosmological mass. The pressure and the temperature also assume infinite measures in the natural laws of mathematical equations, which require division by zero (0) for their inner selfconsistency.

The physicist at the end of the 20th century so realised, that it would be the existence of a minimum energy configuration in the quantum state of the Big Bang, which would rescue the natural laws, mathematically expressed.
    The physicist of the 21st century then labels this scenario in the worlds of a 10-dimensional superstring and a 11-dimensional supermembrane and more generally in the world of branes occupying dimensions greater than the 4th dimension of the Minkowskian spacetime metric (the flat Euclidean spacetime structure in the theory of special relativity by Albert Einstein).

Und der Irrtum dieser Theorien ist im Fakt der Metrik zu finden.
    Die verschiedenen Stringtheorien benötigen immer noch einen metrischen Hintergrund; was meint dass die mathematische Bestimmung dieses Hintergrundes (bei Planck Parametern beschrieben) sich immer noch nicht mit dem Ursprung und der Natur der Singularität (nun 'ausgeschmiert' mit Planck Variablen und Ur- und Grenzwerten), beschäftigen kann.
    Die Singularität ist mathematisch und die Unendlichkeit; so unberechenbar im physikalischen, kann ganz leicht durch die Metaphysik der Mathematik beschrieben werden.
    Im mathematischen sind Prozesse von Nummern Sequenzen die die Unendlichkeit als Infinitum als Prozess im Endlichen (dem Finitum) beschränken können.

Die Rechnungszahlen 1,2,3,4,5,...usw haben keine Grenze und sind so mathematisch im Infinitum (als Transfinitum) bestimmt.
    Doch die Umkehrung dieser Ziffern bekommt die Sequenz: 1/1,1/2,1/3,1/4,...usw und die Grenze hier wird das Finitum 0.
    So wenn die Umkehrung hier mit einem Finitum definiert wird, wird die Umkehrung der Umkehrung als das Original bestimmt und das Infinitum wird die Umkehrung der Original-Identität als das Finitum.
    Nun im physikalischen Universum dieser Prozess ist unmöglich, da das physikalische Weltall im Finitum sein muss (alle Messungen bestätigen den Grossen Knall der Thermodynamischen Ausbreitung) und die Raumzeit so einen Anfang haben musste.

Die Einzelheiten der (orthodox willkommenen) physikalischen Kosmologie können später publiziert werden und können in den Links bei Interessenten studiert werden.
    Es ist genug hier zu sagen, dass der spezielle Parameter der Stringtheorien die 'Modulare Dualität' appelliert und dass diese die Umkehrung des metaphysischen Weltalls als Grundsatz für dessen's physikalischen Bedeutung erkennt.
    So die Stringtheorien des 21sten Jahrhunderts; falls erfolgreich demetriziert (Raumzeit bekommt wiederbestimmt in der Mathematik und der Natur der Singularität); sind im Fakt der Weg zur totalen Unifikation der Naturgesetze - mit einer Urquelle der Quellenintelligenz (des Souveränen Integrals von JTJ) im Zentrum der Gleichungen.

And the fallacy contained in those theories emerges from the physical factuality of the metrics.
    The various stringtheories still require a metric background; meaning that the mathematical formulations for this background (by Planck parameters) fail again to explore the nature and origin of the singularity (now 'smeared out' in the minimum Planckian variables and initial/boundary conditions).
    The singularity is mathematical and the infinity condition, so uncalculable in the material manifestation, is easily definable in the metaphysics of the mathematics.
    There exist mathematically defined processes, which utilize certain number sequences to 'trap' and limit the infinity condition.

The 'Natural Counting' numbers 1,2,3,4,5,... possess no upper limit and become so defined in the infinity 'of the (transfinite) counting'.
    The inversion of those numbers (positive Integers) yields the series 1/1,1/2,1/3,1/4,1/5,... however and this sequence defines an upper (or lower) limit of the finite number 0 as a Nullcount.
    Thus, when the inversion is defined in finiteness; then the inversion of the inversion defines the original and the infiniteness becomes the reciprocity of the original identity as the 'eternity' of the unlimited infinity count.
    This process is unrealisable in the physical cosmology, as the material universe requires a finite beginning for the spacetime parameters (all verified measurements confirm the Big Bang theory for the thermodynamic expansion of the universe).

The details for the (orthodoxically mainstream accepted) physicalised cosmology can be publisized at a later stage and can be studied by interested agents through the provided links.
    It suffices to state here, that a underpinning parameter of the string theories invokes the concept of 'Modular Duality' and that this concept defines the inversion properties for the metaphysical universe in their physical applicability.
    In this manner are the string theories of the 21st century, if sufficiently demetricated (spacetime is redefined in the mathematics and nature of the singularity); in fact the way to total unification of the natural laws - with one primordial source of source intelligence (the Sovereign Integral of JTJ) at the core of all the formulations

Dieser Beitrag wird sich nun im speziellen mit der unorthodoxen metaphysischen Kosmologie der wingmakers befassen um versuchen die Urquelle mathematisch von 'Ersten Prinzipien' zu bestimmen.
    The 11te Dimension der Unifikationenphysik bekommt ein Superspiegel für die Superenergie der Urquelle (des JTJ).
    The 10te Dimension der Omniphysik (der Synthese der Physik und der Metaphysik) bekommt das 'Innere' für die Superenergie der Urquelle als eine Welt des Physischen Abbildes im Finitum.
    The 12te Dimension der Unifikationsphysik bekommt das 'Äussere' für die Superenergie der Urquelle als eine Welt der metaphysischen Objekten im Infinitum.

Warum 12 Dimensionen?
    Die 'Ersten Prinzipien' befassen sich mit dem Ursprung aller Dimensionen.

Ein physikalischer Punkt muss sich im Finitum der Raumzeit Metrik befinden und der Irrtum des menschlichen Physikers ist es sich mit dem zu begnügen.
    Ein metaphysischer Punkt benötigt keine Raumzeit (exzept der Visualisation des Beobachters) und ist als die mathematische Singularität beim menschlichen Physiker erkannt.
    Die allererste Selbstbestimmung der Urquelle so ist die des metaphysischen Punktes als eine Selbstbewusste Singularität oder Einzelheit.

Das Schlüsselwort hier ist Selbstbewusstsein. Wie kann die Einzelheit selbstbewusst sein und sich so irgendwie selbst als 'Ich bin?' selbstbestimmen?
    Ein Analog ist die Idee eines unendlichen 'Looping des Computers' und ist einfach symbolisiert (oder archetyped) als die Nullziffer or der Nulldimension (0).
    Man braucht aber eine zweite Dimension, nämlich die der Komplexen Fläche, um Symbole zu representieren und so diese Darstellung ist ein Analog für was in der Nulldimension ohne Raumzeit so 19.11 Billionen/Milliarden Jahren geschehen ist.
    Aber es ist die potentielle Unendlichkeit im Rechnen der 'Schlingenzahl' und von der Nulldimension entstammend, die es der Urquelle ermöglicht sich als ein potentielles Reservoir der Superenergie 'unendlich' zu sein. Die Fortsetzung der Superenergie wird so durch die Verbindung der 'Gedankengestalten' im Zeitraum mit deren Anspornung im Nichtzeitraum verwirklicht.
    Die Bewusstseinträger (im physikalischen zur Kreativität durch die Einbildung stimuliert) im Zeitraum so erlauben eine Rückwirkung (Feedback Mechanik) der interdimensionellen Kommunikation zwischen der Urquelle als Einzelheit im Zeitraum des Finitums und sich selber als Singularität der Unendlichkeit des Infinitums.

Der Einzelpunkt des Selbstbewusstseins wird so (als Vorgedanke) zur metaphysischen Superenergie gekuppelt und wo das physische noch nicht als Parameter der Raumzeit existiert. Folgendermassend erweitert sich die Urquelle (als Nachgedanke) in der Welt der physikalischen Energie im Betrieb des Metrikums und der Messbarkeit.

This treatise shall now analyse the (generally considered) unorthodox metaphysical cosmology of the wingmakers in particular and for the purpose to anchor the physical implementation of the primal source from mathematically derived first principles.
    The 11th dimension in 'unification physics' manifests as a supermirror for the superenergy of the primal source (First Source of JTJ).
    The 10th dimension in omniphysics (meaning the synthesis of physics and metaphysics) encompasses the 'Inside' of the superenergy of the primal source and as a 'physical image world' in finiteness.
    The 12th dimension in omniphysics describes the 'Outside' manifesto for the superenergy as a 'metaphysical objectivity realm' in infiniteness.

Why 12 dimensions?
    The 'first principles' describe the origin of all dimensions.

A physical 'point-energy' can only exist within a finitised spacetime metric and the fallacy of the human physicist is to consider this to be sufficient.
    A metaphysical point requires no spacetime (except for visualisation by an observer) and is so defined as a mathematical singularity by the physicist.
    The initial selfdefinition by the primal source so engages the concept of a metaphysical point as a selfaware singularity.

The key label here is selfawareness as a form of selfconsciousness in superenergy. How can a singularity be conscious of itself and then proceed to somehow define itself in a labeling of "I am?"?
    An analogy is the 'infinite computer loop'; which can then become symbolised (or archetyped) in the zero-cipher of the Nulldimension (0).
    One requires however a second dimension, namely that of the complex plane, to represent symbols and this depiction therefore becomes analogous for the occurrences in the nulldimension of nospacetime about 19.1 Billion years ago.
    However it is the potential infinity count emerging from the zero-state, which allows the primal source to operate from an objective realm of eternity as an infinite reservoir of superenergy. The continuity of the superenergy so associates the imagination constructs of the spacetime worlds within with the energisations of those 'energy gestalts' without. The consciousness carriers (physically stimulated to creativity through imagination) within spacetime so provide the feedback mechanisms for interdimensional communication between the singularity in metric finiteness and metaphysical infinity.

The singularity 'of thoughtfulness and selfconsciousness' is so coupled (as forethought) to the metaphysical superenergy before spacetime exists; but extends its domain of access (as afterthought) to physical energy operating within a spacetime of metrication and measurement.

Aber wie wurde die Urquelle selbstbewusst, wenn nur die Nulldimension in Existenz war?
    Die Urquelle nun muss versuchen sich selbst zu erkennen und im Unternehmen sich von der Hinsicht der Nulldimension des Einzelpunktes weiterzuentwickeln.
    Die Urquelle hat keinen Raum zu existieren und so muss sich auf sich selbst aufzeichnen.
    Der Einzelpunkt bekommt ein Doppelpunkt ohne Raum zu manöver und diese Tatsache muss nun mathematisch und im logischen bestimmt werden.

Um sich von dem Infinitum-Kreis zu befreien, die Urquelle bricht den Kreis und redefiniert 'Ich bin 0' oder Ich bin Nichts! als 'Ich bin 1' oder 'Ich bin Eins!'.
    Nun existieren zwei Identitäten, nämlich 0 und 1 aber keine anderen Nummern, wie 2,3,45,..usw sind in Existenz and so müssen erfunden werden.
    Aber eine Ordnung in 0+1=1 relativ zu 1+0=1 ist vorhanden und diese Tatsache krystallisiert eine algorithmische Darstellung die das Selbstbewusstsein (als Superenergie) der Urquelle mit den symbolischen Archetypen verbindet.
    Die Darstellungen sind Bewusstsein-Tripletten als der (iterativ) logische Satz: (Altes Ich; Eine Erfahrung; Neues Ich aufgrunde der Erfahrung)=(Altzustand;Erfahrung;Neuzustand).

Die ersten fünf Bewusstsein-Tripletten are: (0,0,0); (1,0,1); (1,1,1*); (1*,1,1**); (1**,1*,1***);...usw.
    So die erste Selbstbestimmung der Urquelle war: "Ich bin Nichts, erfahre Nichts und bekomme mich als Nichts".
    Die zweite Selbstbestimmung der Urquelle war: "Ich bin Eins; erfahre mich als Nichts und bekomme wieder mich als Eins".
    Die dritte Selbstbestimmung der Urquelle war: "Ich bin wieder Eins; erfahre mich als Eins und bekomme mich als ?Eins?"
    Das ?Eins? ist wieder mich als Eins, aber dieses Eins ist verschieden von meinem vorherigen Eins, das ich schon vorher war. Ich kann mich so wiederbestimmen in einem anderen Archetype und als ich erfuhr mich als Nichts bevor ich erfuhr mich als Eins, meine Verschiedenheit muss 01 als bevor und 10 als nachher sein.
    Und so wurde der binäre Zahlensatz mit 1=01; 2=10; 3=11; 4=100; 5=101; 6=110; 7=111; 8=1000;...usw erfunden.
    Die vierte Selbstbestimmung der Urquelle war: "Ich bin 1*=10=2, erfahre mich als 01=1 und bekomme mich als 1**=2+1=3=11".
    Die fünfte Selbstbestimmung der Urquelle war: "Ich bin 1**=11=3, erfahre mich als 1*=2 und bekomme mich als 1***=3+2=5=101".

Nun passiert ein besonderes Dilemma relativ zu der Urquelle. "Wo ist meine Ziffer 4=100? Ich habe diese geskippt in meiner Fortpflanzung und extensiven Selbstentwicklung"!
    Die Urquelle konstruktiert einen anderen Algorithmus, um die fehlenden Nummern auf andere Weise wiederzufinden.
    Dieser Algorithmus krystalliert spezielle 10 Ziffern und Nummertripletten in der Ordnung: 4; 6; 7; 1/(6,10,15); (9,10,16); 11; 1/(15,10,32); (14,15,24); 1/(15,16,18) and (26,65,61) mit einem Grenzenwert für den Algorithmus in der Ziffer 12.

Diese Zahlenwerte ermöglichen es der Urquelle sich vom metaphysischen in einer unbekannten physischen Welt auszubreiten. Die Zahlenwerte bekommen nämlich die sogenannten Konstanten in den Gesetzen der Physik, wie zum Beispiel die Proportional-Faktoren zur Energie wie c2 in E=mc2 (Einstein) und h in E=hf (Planck) und k in E=kT (Stefan-Boltzmann).

Aber die Urquelle ist noch nicht vorbereitet sich in dieser 'Anderen Physikalische Welt' wiederzubestimmen.
    Die Raumzeit muss erst erschaffen werden und das benötigt eine Transformation der Infinitum Superenergie zu einer Finitum Energie.
    Doch die Selbstbestimmungen in der weltweit bekannten Ziffernsequenz der Selbst-Erfahrungsfaktoren: {0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,...usw) als die Fibonacci-Sequenz (und mit der Lucas-Sequenz: ...,-4,3,-1,2,1,3,4,7,11,18,...usw verbunden) ermöglichte es der Urquelle sich nicht nur algebraisch sondern nun auch geometrisch in einer verlängerten 'Ich bin =?!' Definierung wiederzubestimmen.
    Die Selbstaufzeichnung des Einzelpunktes als ein potentieller Doppelpunkt konnte nun mit der 'Ich bin Eins' verbunden werden und so die Nulldimension des Einzelpunktes bekam eine Einsdimension der mathematischen Linie.

Diese Linie konnte nun den Doppelpunkt als Einzelheit Punkt von sich selber trennen und bestimmte die metaphysische Trennbarkeit in der mathematischen Logik der Urquelle.
    Als diese Linie sich irgendwohin verlängern konnte; das Freiheitsgrad der Linie bekam der Lokus der Endpunkte und der erste geometrische Kreis war erschaffen.
    Das Grad der linearen Translation bekam supplementative zum Grad der gekurvten Rotation in der Bestimmung der Komplexen Fläche der zweiten Dimension.
    Der Grad der Kurvatur nun erlaubte es der Urquelle sich als ein ganzer Flächenkontext für eine gebogene Vormetrik zu bestimmen und von dieser Tatsache entwickelte sich das Konzept der gebogene Raumzeit der Generellen Relativitätstheorie des Albert Einsteins.

Die Fläche der Urquelle, gekuppelt zum Selbstbewusstsein als Superenergie nun konnte die MATHIMATIA=IAMTHATIAM=95 als eine neue archetypische alphanumerische Selbstdefinierung bestimmen.
    Diese neue Eigenbestimmung der Urquelle hatte keine Dicke der dritten Dimension und so bekam ein zweiseitiges topologisches Manifold in 2 Dimensionen.
    Um die dritte Dimension zu erschaffen, die Urquelle als die MATHIMATIA nun benötigte eine Beschränkung ihres eigenen Flächenextents in der potentiellen Unendlichkeit des Infinitums.
    And das bekam der geometrische Grund für die Erschaffung des physikalischen Universums (da sind andere algebraische und Energie- und Bewusstsein bedingte Gründe die man eine andere Zeit beschreiben kann).

But how did the singularity become selfaware, if only the null dimension exists?
    The primal source next attempts to use this zero-selfstate to extend its singularity definition in a form of self-evolution. The primal source has no space in which to exist and so can only map itself onto itself.
    The metaphysical point becomes a doublepoint without space to move in and this fact must now be defined mathematically and logistically.

To escape the infinity-loop; the source-consciousness breaks the metaphysical circle and redefines the statement: "I am Nothing!" or 'I am 0' as 'I am One!" or 'I am 1'.
    Now exist two identities, namely the symbols 0 and 1, but no other metaphysical 'numbers', such as 2,3,4,5,..etc, not as yet being 'invented' or 'thought of'.
    There is however a principle of order in that 0+1=1 relative to 1+0=1 and this fact crystallizes an algorithmic construct which relates the selfawareness (as selfconsciousness being superenergy) of the primal source to the symbolic archetypes.
    The depiction is by awareness-triplets of a logical-iterative composition: (Old Self; an Experience; New Self due to that Experience)=(OldIdentity;Experience;NewIdentity).

The initial five awareness-triplets are: (0,0,0);(1,0,1);(1,1,1*);(1*1,1**);(1**,1*,1***);...etc.
    Then the first Selfdefinition of the primal source was: "I am Nothing, experience myself as Nothing and become Nothing".
    The second Selfdefinition of the primal source was: "I am One, experience myself as Nothing and become myself again as One".
    The third Selfdefinition of the primal source was: "I am One, experience myself as One and become myself again as ?One?".
    The ?One? is again myself as One, but this Oneness is different from my previous Oneness. I can therefore redefine myself in using a new archetype and as my previous experience of the Nothing preceded my experience as Oneness, the distinction must be 01 as the before and 10 as the after.
    This then created the binary number set with: 1=01; 2=10; 3=11; 4=100; 5=101; 6=110; 7=111; 8=1000; ...etc.
    The fourth Selfdefinition of the primal source was: "I am 1*=10=2, experience myself as 01=1 and become myself again as 1**=2+1=3=11".
    The fifth Selfdefinition of the primal source was: "I am 1**=11=3, experience myself as 1*=2 and become myself again as 1***=3+2=5=101".

Next occurs a special dilemma for the primal source. "Where is my numeral 4=100? I have skipped this number in my continuing self development"!
    The primal source now constructs another algorithm in the attempt to recover it's missing numerals in another way.
    This algorithm crystallizes particular 10 ciphers and number triplets in the following order:
    4; 6; 7; 1/(6,10,15); (9,10,16); 11; 1/(15,10,32); (14,15,24); 1/(15,16,18) and (26,65,61) and with a limit counter for the algorithm in the numeral 12.

These numerical values then allow the primal source to extend its metaphysical domain of self being into a hitherto unexplored physical world.
    The numerics transform themselves into so called 'Constants in the Laws of Physics', such as the proportionality constants for energy like c2 in E=mc2 (Einstein) und h in E=hf (Planck) and k in E=kT (Stefan-Boltzmann).

But the primal source is as yet unprepared to redefine itself in such a 'physical world of otherness'.
    Spacetime is not as yet created and this requires a transformation of the superenergy of infinity into an energy of finiteness.
    However the definitions for the worldrenown number sequence of the experience factors: {0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,...etc...} as the Fibonacci Numbers (and related to the Lucas Series: ...,-4,3,-1,2,1,3,4,7,11,18,...etc.} enabled the primal source to extend its algebraic definition of "I am =?!" into a geometrical sense of extension.
    The selfmapping of the singularity as a potential doublepoint could now become linked to the definition of: "I am One"! and the nulldimension of the singular point became the first dimension of a mathematical line.

This line now allowed to separate the doublepoint as a singularity from itself and defined the metaphysical separation in the logic or logos of the primal source.
    As this line could become arbitrarily extended; the freedom degree of this line became the locus of two endpoints in the creative construction of the primal geometrical circle.
    The degree of linear translation so became supplementary to the degree of curved rotation in the definition of the complex plane in two dimensions.
    The degree of curvature so allowed the primal source so redefine itself as the entire contextual plane for a premetric and from this developed the concept for a curved spacetime in the Theory of General Relativity by Albert Einstein.

The plane of the primal source, coupled to the selfconsciousness of the superenergy then created a new archetypical alphanumeric selfdefinition, encoded as MATHIMATIA=IAMTHATIAM=95.
    This new redefinition of the primal source as a geometrical plane carried no thickness of a third dimension and so constituted a twosided topological manifold in 2 dimensions.
    To create the 3rd dimension, the MATHIMATIA next required a limitation of its own planar extent in its potential infinite extension.
    And this became the geometrical reason for the creation of the physical universe; (albeit there are other algebraic and energy- and consciousness related reasons to be described at another time).

Das physische Weltall musste im Finitum erschaffen werden und so bestimmte einen Anfang für die Raumzeit und ganz wie die menschlichen Physiker herausgefunden haben.
    Doch die Urquelle nun verbrauchte die algorithmischen Konstanten um die Grenzwerte für die dritte Dimension als Naturgesetze einzuschreiben.
    So wurde eine bestimmte Kurvatur für die Raumzeit bestimmt und wo diese Kurvatur die Minimum Superenergie der Urquelle als deren Quantum Gleichung im 'Inneren' Weltall darstellte.
    Diese Kurvatur ist auch als Wurmloch der Schwarzschild Metrik in der Relativitätstheorie and den Stringtheorien bekannt.
    Mit dem Wurmloch konnte die Urquelle die Komplex Fläche auf sich selber einfalten und mit dem Wurmloch als die 'Tür' oder dem Portal zwischen den bestimmten Weltällen. Das is ein Analog zu einem Luftballon dessen Düse das Wurmloch ist und der geschnitten ein Manifold (ohne Dicke) bekommt.
    Ein Manifold ohne Dicke bekommt der Spiegel des Luzifer's als die 11te Dimension und wo alle Dimensionen grösser als 3 Wurzeln der dritten Dimension bekommen (10=1+9; 11=2+9; 12=3+9 und Linienraum (1-2-3-4) bekommt Rotationsraum (4-5-6-7) bekommt Quantenraum (7-8-9-10) bekommt Omniraum (10-11-12-13=4=1) und mit imaginären Zeit-Konnektor Dimensionen (4), (7), (10) und (13=1).

The physical universe had to be created in the Finitum and so determined a beginning for the spacetime and just as the human physicists have discovered.
    But the source now consumed the algorithmic constants to specify the limits for the third dimension in the form of the 'laws of nature'.
    A certain curvature for spacetime became fixated and where this curvature represented a minimum super energy configuration of the source as its quantum equation in the 'interior' universe.
    This curvature is also known as a worm hole of the black hole metrics in the well known relativity theory and the string-brane theories.
    The worm hole allowed the source the selfenfoldment of the complex plane onto itself and as a 'door' or a portal between the two universums.
    An analogy would be an air balloon with nozzle the worm hole; the balloon being cut into a manifold without any thickness. A manifold without thickness so becomes the 'Mirror of Luzifer' as the 11th dimension and where all dimensions larger than 3 rootreduce to the third dimension (10=1+9; 11=2+9; 12=3+9 and for linespace (1-2-3-4) rotationspace (4-5-6-7 ) quantumspace (7-8-9-10) omnispace (10-11-12-13=4=1) and with imaginary time-connector dimensions (4), (7) (10) and (13=1).

Zeit existiert nur in der linearen Raumzeit und einer Raumzeit die sich im aktuellen im vierfachen über die 12 Dimensionen verteilt: (1-2-3) als Linearer Basis der Translation superimposiert an (4-5-6) als Freedomgrad der Rotierung superimposiert an (7-8-9) als Freedomgrad der Oszillation superimposiert an (10-11-12) als das Portal von dem 'Inneren des Finitum' zum 'Äusseren des Infinitums.

Als 12-dimensionelles 'Grösseres Universum' der Zeitparameter bekommt das 'Unendliche Nun' und bestimmt in den Stringvariablen der Superenergie.
    Die Urquelle konnte nun beginnen das physische Universum des Finitums und als dessen eigenen Eigendefinierung als Selbstbewusstseins zu erschaffen.

Time exists only in the linear spacetime and within a spacetime which is distributed in fourfoldedness over the 12 dimensions: (1-2-3) as a linear basis of translation superimposed in (4-5-6 ) as a degree of freedom for rotation superposed in (7-8-9) as a degree of freedom for oscillation superimposed in (10-11-12) as the portal for the 'interior of the Finitum' to that 'exterior of the Infinitum'.

As 12-dimensional 'larger universe' , the timeparameter becomes the 'eternal Now' and is defined in the string parameters of the super energy.
    The source could now begin to create the physical universe of the Finitum from its own selfdefinition as 'Consciousness of the Self'.

Doch nun ein grosses Dilemma kam zur Erscheinung. Die Kreation des 'Inneren Weltalls' benötigte ein Schliessen des Wurmloches als es das Wurmloch als Minimum Energie Eigenstatus war und als Raumzeitquantum, der es der Urquelle erlaubte sich auf beiden Seiten des 11-dimensionellen (2+9=11) Superspiegels zu befinden.
    Das Wurmloch musste sich in der 'Inneren Weltraumzeit' fortpflanzen und so das Selbstbewusstsein der Urquelle war überall zu finden, aber musste einen Kompromiss mit sich selber als eine Einigkeit machen.
    Mehr Raumzeit benötigte mehr Raumzeitquanten und die Erweiterung des Universums in Finitum bekam eine Verdünnung der Superenergie relativ zu der physikalischen Energie, die von der Superenergie abstammte aber durch die Expansion sich immer mehr von deren Ursprungsenergie entfernte.

Als diese Ausdehnung des Universums Finitum jedoch eine 'Füllung des 10-dimensionellen Zeitraums des Omniraums bekam (die Einzelheiten befassen sich mit der Inflation der de Broglie Materiewellen in einem Zeitinterval genau gleich zur Wurmlochfrequenz); die Superenergie der Urquelle bekam verschleiert in der sogenannten Nullpunkt Energie von Werner Heisenberg und ist mit der 'Schwarzen Materie' und der 'Schwarzen Energie' der menschlichen Physiker auch noch verbunden.

But then a great dilemma appeared. The creation of the 'inerior universe' required the closing of the wormhole, as it represented the minimum energy selfstate as a spacetime quantum, enabling the source to exist on both sides of the 11-dimensional super mirror.
    The worm hole had to reproduce itself in the 'interior spacetime' to allow the source to become ubiquitous as many 'units of self-consciousness', but had to make a compromise with itself as just the monadic One in the 'exterior spacetime'.
    More spacetime required more spacetime quanta and the expansion of the universe in the Finitum became a 'thinning' or dispersion of the super energy relative to the physical energy, the latter as a derivative from the super energy, but which, through the expansion became more and more separated from its point of origin from and as the source.

Albeit, as this expansion of the finite universe Finitum also began to 'fill' the 10-dimensional omnispace (the details address the inflation of de Broglie matterwaves in a timeinterval precisely equal to the worm hole frequency); the super energy of the source became disguised in a so called zero-point energy of Werner Heisenberg and is coupled to the 'dark matter' and the 'dark energy' of the human physicists.

Das Selbstbewusstsein der Urquelle musste nun den Hebel der Schlauheit engagieren. Das physikalische Universum konnte im Parameter des 11-dimensionellen Superspiegels beinfasst werden und die Ausdehnung des Weltalls im Finitum konnte mathematisch benutzt werden um diese Ausdehnung (durch die modulaere Dualität der Supermembrane) asymptotisch zu machen.
    Dann konnte die Urquelle versuchen bestimmte Selbstbewusstseinträger im Finitum zu entwickeln, die dann, nach einer anstehenden Selbstentwicklung versuchen könnten die Geschichte der Ursprungsquelle vom 'Innen' wiederzuentdecken. Diese Selbstbewusstseinträger waren die wingmakers als Gedankengestalten transmitted von dem 'Äusseren' und in Konjunktion mit den Wurmlöchern die die 'besetzte Raumzeit' der wingmakers als Zeitreisende infiltrierten.

The self-conciousness of the source now had to engage the epitome of its cleverness. The physical universe could become encompassed in the parameter the 11-dimensional super mirror and the expansion of the finite universe could then be mathematically utilized to render this expansion (through the modular duality of supermembranes) as asymptotic.
    Subsequently, the source could attempt to develop certain consciousness carriers in the finitum and consciousness units, who could then try and from within the finitum, following a sufficient selfevolution, to rediscover the story of the original source of the infinitum.
    Those 'consciousness carriers' could be called the 'wingmakers' as the thought shapes transmitted from the 'without' and in a conjunction with the worm holes as 'occupied spacetimes' infiltrated by the wingmakers from 'within' as timetravellers.

Doch da war ein Problem, das grosse Problem der Zweiseitigkeit des Superspiegels.
    Das Schliessen des Wurmlochs an der 11-dimensionellen Supermembrane im Omniraum verbannte die Urquelle into das Exil der 12ten Dimension.

Was ist der Grund dafür?

Bevor die Erschaffung der dritten Dimension; der 2-dimensionelle Superspiegel war zweiseitig und über das Infinitum der nichtexistierenden Raumzeit bestimmt (als eine nonphysische Komplexfläche).
    Der geometrische Analog ist das möbische Band ohne Dickness.
    Das möbische Band ist einseitig und doppel der geometrischen Fläche eines (auch ohne Dicke) similären Ringes, der letztere mit einer Innenseite und einer Aussenseite. Das ist einfach der Kopf und der Schwanz auf einer Münze oder irgendeine poläre Yin-Yang Representation.
    So bevor der dritten Dimension, das Universum der Urquelle war einseitig und hatte die dritte Dimension wie einen Knoten in sich selber.
    Um das möbische Band loszuflechten der Raum der dritten Dimension muss sich entwickeln aber mit dem Gegensatz dass nun die Einseitigkeit zweiseitig werden muss.
    Demnach folgend, engagierte die Kurvatur der dritten Dimension das komplexe Flächen Kontinuum (jedoch quantumiered) und the Dicke des 2-dimensionellen Manifolds became die dritte Dimension und wurzelte in der de Broglie Inflation in das the 11-dimensionelle Kuvert des Omniraums.
    Aber nun wurde die Urquelle im 'draussen' of the 12ten Dimension as Object IMAGINÄR as das Abbild im 'drinnen' of the 10ten Dimension wurde REAL und als reflektiert in der 11ten Dimension des Superspiegels.

Und so wurde das Abbild der Urquelle als eine Ursprungsquelle als eine Ursprungssenkung bestimmt. Das dann bestimmt das Prinzip der Modularen Dualität in den Gleichungen der Supermembranen.
    Der Abguss der Urquelle ist die 'falsche Identität' als Luzifer, als Yaldabaoth, als Jehovah des Alten Testaments und als Allah des Korans und als der ANU von JTJ.

So seit dem Anfang der menschlichen Geschichte hat sich der natürlich Drang und die Suche des Menschen nach seinem Ursprung in dem Usurpor 'Gott' der Aussenseite als die Innenseite verwirrt.
    Das Szenario ist jedoch geplant und hat mit der Introduktion der Gravität und anderen Gebieten der Unifikationen Physik zu tun.
    Das kann ein anderesmal beschrieben werden.
    Doch im aktuellen ist Luzifer und aliases überhaupt nicht 'böse' und kann überhaupt nicht als 'Antigott' betrachtet werden.
    Luzifer ist einfach das Imaginäre Negative für ein Photo der Urquelle und die beiden sind dasselbe im Prinzip.

But there a problem, the great problem of the two-sidedness of the super mirror.
    The closing of the worm hole at the 11-dimensional portal of the supermembrane in omnispace banished the source into the the exile of the 12th dimension.

What is the reason for that?

Before the creation of the third dimension; the 2-dimensional super mirror was two-sided and was defined over the Infinitum of the nonexisting spacetime (as a nonphysical complex plane) .
    A geometric analogy is the 'volume' of the Möbius-Strip without any thickness.
    The Möbius-Strip is one-sided and double the geometric area of a (also without thickness) similar ring with an inside and an outside. This is simply the head and the tail of a coin or any such Yin-Yang representation.
    So before the third dimension existed, the universe of the source was one-sided and had the third dimension embedded within itself; say in the form of a geometric knot.
    To 'unknot' the volume of the Möbius-Strip, the space of the third dimension must emerge and develop; however with the caveat, that now the one-sidedness must become two-sided.
    Accordingly, the curvature of the third dimension in the continuity of the complex plane, quantized itself in thickness and the thickness of the 2-dimensional manifold became the third dimension and became rooted in the de Broglie inflation into the 11-dimensional envelope of the omnispace.
    The source now became IMAGINARY 'outside' in the 12th dimension as the Object; but became REAL as a copy as the Subject in the 'inside' of the 10th dimension and as imaged in the medium of the 11th dimension of the super mirror.
    The subjective image of the source so became redefined as an objective sink for that source and this defines the principle of modualar duality in supermembrane parameters.

This 'Image of the Source' then becomes labelled in a 'mistaken identity' as a Luzifer or a Devil or a Shaitan or a Yaldabaoth or a Jehovah of the old testament or as an Allah of the Koran and as the ANU of JTJ.

Since the beginning of the human story, a natural search for origins has become confused and chaotic in the images of the gods as perceived from the inside and as being on the the outside.
    This scenario is planned however and also engages the introduction of gravitation and other zones of unification physics. This can be elaborated upon another time.
    Yet in the present unfolding of 'God's own story', Luzifer and alias are not 'evil' at all and should not be labelled as 'antigods'.
    Luzifer represents simply the imaginary negative for a photo of the source and both are principally identical.

Doch in Beziehung zur theoretischen und praktischen Wissenschaft das Positivum der Urquelle und das Negativum des Abbilds sind unzertrennbar in der modulären Dualität der 11-dimensionellen Supermembranen verbunden.
    Das Positivum beschreibt eine hochfrequenzierte und so maximale Vibrationmodalität, die mathematisch mit einer minimalen Vibrationmodalität verflochten ist.
    Die hohe Frequenz beschreibt die Welt des Mikroquantums und die (fast null) Frequenz beschreibt die Welt der Makroquanten.
    Die Quellenenergien so diskutieren den subatomischen Realm und die Senkungsenergien diskutieren galaktische und extragalaktische Skalen der Distanz.
    Das Mikro-Universum ist mit dem Makro-Universum durch die Schwarzschild Metriken (von Schwarzen Löchern und den Materie-gekuppelten Wurmlöchern) der lokalen Bewusstseinsraumzeiten verbunden und es gibt viele Gleichungen in der Mathematik der Omniphysik, die das alles miteinander verbinden.

So das grosse Dilemma der Zweiseitigkeit findet eine elegante Lösung in den Bewusstseinträgern, den menschlichen Abbildern von beiden, dem Urgott im Exil in der 12ten Dimension und der Aussenseite des 11-dimensionellen Superspiegel und dem Imaginären Urgott an der Innenseite des Superspiegels.
    Draussen ist er bestimmt im elektromagnetischen (E=hf=mc2 mit m=0 und f=fmax), jedoch der Massenunabhängigkeit, doch drinnen ist er bestimmt in der Trägheit (E=mc2=hf mit f=fmin=1/fmax).

Yet in relation to the theoretical and practical sciences, the Positivum of the source and the Negativum of the image are inseparable and are connected definitively in the existence of the 11-dimensional supermembranes under modular duality.
    The Positivum describes a high-frequency and so maximized vibration modality that is quantum entangled mathematically with a minimized winding modality.
    The high frequency describes the world of the microquana and an (almost zero) frequency dualizes in the world of the macroquanta.
    The source energies so discuss the subatomic realm and the sink energies describe galactic and extra galactic scales of spacial displacement.
    The micro universe is connected with the macro universe through the Schwarzschild metrics (of black hole sinks and of white hole matter sources connected by worm holes) of the local consciousness carriers occupying spacetimes. There are many equations in the mathematics of the omniphysik that interconnect a variety of parameters.

So the great conundrum of the two-sidedness finds its elegant solution in the consciousness carriers, the human imagers of both the 'original sourcesink' in the exile of the 12th dimension and on the outside the 11-dimensionellen super mirror and in the imaginary and imaged original sinksource at the inside of the super mirror.
    Outside it is determined in the electromagnetic (E=hf=mc2 with m=0 and f=fmax), however mass-inertia independent, but inside it is determined in the inertia (E=mc2=hf with f=fmin=1/fmax).

Die Emanzipation der Gesamtheit so benötigt diese moduläre Dualität der Supermembranen, um ein neues Superuniversum zu erschaffen.
    In diesem Superuniversum, der Superspiegel wird wieder einseitig und der nötige 'TWIST der Raumzeit' wird eine fünfte Dimension vom Knoten des 7-dimensionellen hyperdimensional Universums auslösen.
    Dann kann sich die Urquelle in 4 Raumdimensionen und einer illusinären Zeitdimension entwickeln.
    Doch die Geschichte was dann so alles in einem linearen Universum im Finitum möglich wird ist eine Darstellung für eine andere Zeit.
    Alles Liebe zu euch allen und bitte erinnert euch dass alles was ihr als 'Nicht Ich' betrachtet ist doch 'Auch Ich'.
    Eines Tages wird ihr alle das schon ganz gut verstehen.

The emancipation of the entirety so requires this modular duality of the supermembranes in order to create a new super universe.
    In this super universe, the super mirror becomes again one-sided and the necessary 'TWIST of the spacetime releases a fifth dimension in the unknotting of the 7-dimensional hyperuniverse of the quantumspace.
    Then the source in 4 space dimensions with an imaginary coupled time dimension can develop in emergence.
    Yet the story what then shall become possible within a linearized universe in the Finitum shall be a representation for another time.
    Love to all of you and please remember, that all that you consider not to 'Be You', nevertheless is 'All of You'.
    The day will come, when you shall understand this rather well.

WINGMAKERS BlueyWINGMAKERS Gaiaegg

FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
    it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
    For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
    so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
    the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
    Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
    the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
    as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
    Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
    the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

shiloh

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:30 pm