tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

THE ILLUMINATI AND ITS TRIAD OF EVIL

burgundia
    burgundia

THE ILLUMINATI AND ITS TRIAD OF EVIL Empty THE ILLUMINATI AND ITS TRIAD OF EVIL

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:49 am

I have just finished months of grueling but exciting research into the shadowy but tremendously important spiritual and temporal (material) connection between three world powers, China, the United States, and Israel. Unbeknown to the average man on the street, Satan’s human agents who comprise the Illuminati elite are actively organizing the Earth’s resources to engineer a final assault on man’s freedom and independence. These three nations are at the center of the Illuminati Plan.

I discovered that China, in the span of less than four decades, has been transformed into a Colossus of Evil unparalleled in the annals of mankind. China’s banks—HSBC, Bank of China, and others, in concert with Rothschild’s JP Morgan Chase Bank, rule the precious metals markets—gold, silver, platinum, etc. Its petroleum corporations, in a brief ten year period, have grown and vaulted over western oil combines like Chevron, Shell, and BP that have operated in the global markets for over a century.

Moreover, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and other western banks have cooperated with the tyrants in Beijing and have constructed over 100,000 huge warehouses located throughout Red China. These warehouses are brimming with stores of expensive materials—wood and lumber, aluminum, iron ore, steel, tin, concrete, brick, glass, tractors, earth-moving equipment, tools. The list is endless.

Why is Red China stocking up on so many valuable materials? Is the Communist leadership preparing for war?

http://www.texemarrs.com/092010/triad_of_evil.htm
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

THE ILLUMINATI AND ITS TRIAD OF EVIL Empty Re: THE ILLUMINATI AND ITS TRIAD OF EVIL

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:24 am

burgundia wrote:I have just finished months of grueling but exciting research into the shadowy but tremendously important spiritual and temporal (material) connection between three world powers, China, the United States, and Israel. Unbeknown to the average man on the street, Satan’s human agents who comprise the Illuminati elite are actively organizing the Earth’s resources to engineer a final assault on man’s freedom and independence. These three nations are at the center of the Illuminati Plan.

I discovered that China, in the span of less than four decades, has been transformed into a Colossus of Evil unparalleled in the annals of mankind. China’s banks—HSBC, Bank of China, and others, in concert with Rothschild’s JP Morgan Chase Bank, rule the precious metals markets—gold, silver, platinum, etc. Its petroleum corporations, in a brief ten year period, have grown and vaulted over western oil combines like Chevron, Shell, and BP that have operated in the global markets for over a century.

Moreover, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and other western banks have cooperated with the tyrants in Beijing and have constructed over 100,000 huge warehouses located throughout Red China. These warehouses are brimming with stores of expensive materials—wood and lumber, aluminum, iron ore, steel, tin, concrete, brick, glass, tractors, earth-moving equipment, tools. The list is endless.

Why is Red China stocking up on so many valuable materials? Is the Communist leadership preparing for war?

http://www.texemarrs.com/092010/triad_of_evil.htm

Why is red China stocking up ? SImple ! The west is preparing for world war 3 . We have seen a preparation step with the invasion of Libya and rumors of wars with Iran. The Libyan war was also about denying oil to China . We are watching an undeclared war with Pakistan using drones . Pakistan is very friendly with China . I would rather have a WW3 then give in to the western criminals . I don't want to live as a slave of the NWO . When war finishes though , i would like Israel destroyed and so the Vatican , the City of London , Washington DC and New York . Mutate now and avoid the rush ! Who wins will inherit a radioactive EARTH .

burgundia
    burgundia

THE ILLUMINATI AND ITS TRIAD OF EVIL Empty Re: THE ILLUMINATI AND ITS TRIAD OF EVIL

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:59 am

Somehow I wouldn't like to live under Chinese-like rule either...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:26 am

burgundia wrote:Somehow I wouldn't like to live under Chinese-like rule either...

I agree with that .

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:51 am