tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Mercuriel
Floyd
Carol
Chris
8 posters

22 Days of predictions

Chris
    Chris

22 Days of predictions  Empty 22 Days of predictions

Post  Chris Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:27 am

The next 22 days, starting on the 21st, will feature many predicted dates, some of which predicted many years ago. This is a thread to monitor what happens on these dates.

October 21st, 2011 - The End of the World

Harold Camping's original prediction of the Rapture had tons of hype with media coverage and the Internet quivering in anticipation. As expected, it was a huge let down. There is virtually no talk of Camping's second date, and this is obviously because it holds very little credibility. However, Camping has never retracted the statement, so his prediction is still a prediction to be noted.

October 26th, 2011 - ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning

According to YouTube user TerralO3, Comet Elenin (which I think melted or blew up or something) is going to be at a point near Earth where it will cause seismic destruction. This prediction will most likely fail.

October 28th, 2011 - D4rk Kn1ght's Doomsday Prediction

With almost five years in the making, this is the penultimate prediction date on ATS. Much hype and anticipation has surrounded this date, and it could be the biggest date to fail in ATS's history. It will make good practice for 12/21/12, and it will give us a glimpse into how ATS will react come that date.

October 28th, 2011 - The End of the Mayan Calender

Carl Johan Calleman holds the unpopular belief that the end of the Mayan Calander is not on December 21st, 2012, but actually October 28th, 2011. What few people know is that Calleman's 10/28/11 date actually precedes D4rk Kn1ght's prediction by many, many years as proven by this Google search that shows a Calleman reference to October 28th, 2011 all the way back on January 17th, 1995. With over 16 years believing that the Mayan Calendar ends on this date and that all the cycles will finally come to an end, this prediction will be an interesting one to watch fail -- if it does indeed fail.

November 5th, 2011 - Bank Transfer Day

Remember, remember, the 5th of November. Unlike Operation Facebook (also happening on the 5th) that will have very little effect on the real world, Bank Transfer Day could effectively take down Bank of America if enough people participate. WaMu was, in part, taken down due to bank runs that occurred a week before its forced seizure. However, there are those saying that Bank Transfer Day could be the catalyst that starts something big. We'll have to wait and see if it lives up to the hype.

November 8th, 2011 - Asteroid YU55 Disaster

It has been stated by A'shayana Dean that if the Illuminati has their way, the Metatronic-55 will be activated. This will cause mass chaos to ensue for a little over a month. I was always more interested in YU55 than Elenin, since I always thought the Elenin hype was to divert attention away from YU55, an asteroid that will come much closer to Earth. Even with all the coincidences, YU55 will probably not cause any harm.

November 9th, 2011 - Emergency Alert System Nationwide Test

This, in conjunction with the YU55 prediction, has people concerned that the US's first ever nationwide test was chosen to happen on this date specifically for the purpose of President Obama addressing the nation after an asteroid impact. Throw in FEMA involvement with this test, and you have all the makings for a tasty prediction date. I don't think it will live up to the hype, but who knows?

November 11th, 2011 - 11/11/11 Day

There is no specific event predicted for this day. Despite it being 11/11/2011, followers of this date are adamant that this is the date they were born to be a part of and that their whole lives of seeing 11:11 synchronicity everywhere will finally culminate into fruition. There is no telling what will happen on this date, but akin to 10/28/11, it should provide some good insights on what will happen leading up to 12/21/12.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread766388/pg1

What do you guys think about 10/28/11 and 11/11/11 ? Does anybody feel the true end of the mayan calander is then ? and I remember alot of talk about 11:11 on the project avalon forums, does that date resonate or have any significance to you?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

22 Days of predictions  Empty Re: 22 Days of predictions

Post  Carol Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:30 am

You know what this means Chris?

When all of these predictions fail to materialize that leaves us 2012. John Hogue insists nothing will happen in 2012 and it will be another year just like the ones that preceded it. http://hogueprophecy.com/predictions-for-2011.htm

Of course - the fun part is waiting and watching to see what unfolds upon the uncurling fabric of time.

By the way Harold Camping is so far up the creek that his paddle splintered leaving him high and dry. What a crook.

Elenin will be another non-event.

October 28th is 3 days before Halloween and is on a Friday. I will be working in the garden on that day.

November 5th, 2011 - Bank Transfer Day. All I have to say is Hallelujah! I do truly hope that the customers of the megga banksters transfer their money into credit unions and into their local banks.

November 8th, 2011 - Asteroid YU55 Disaster - If it's not raining I'll be back out in the garden.

November 9th, 2011 - Emergency Alert System Nationwide Test - Do we know this to be accurate info? Obama has never come through on anything other then to follow through on expensive vacations paid for by American taxpayers.

November 11th, 2011 - 11/11/11 Day - I had planned on doing an International Conference in Hawaii on human looking ET aliens and had a great line up of folks to ask but mom got sick and so the year was spent providing hospice care for her. God had other plans.

What I do see happening Chris is a change in global consciousness where many of us seem to be on the same page. It actually started in 2008 with the banksters bailout by the U.S. Government and has spread throughout many nations. The whole OWS movement is gaining momentum and is in and of itself pretty astonishing. This is a happy note as it is a clear indication that folks are waking up.

I suspect some of the other dates listed are again dates where humanities consciousness is expanding and thus evolving. Perhaps, what we are witnessing is the transformation from "me" to "we." And it will take the "we" to clean up this sorry mess that has been allowed by denial of realities many didn't want to look at in the first place. All we have is this one small planet to care for. I would hope we can get on with the business of setting things right with the animals, fish, foul, water, air and earth. In doing this we also benefit our own personal lives. I think it's time to get out of the mind-programming trap and look around at what can be accomplished as co-creators.

In fact, after 2012 - all of the prophecies will have come and gone...... that is except for March 2013 when the sun is expected to do weird things. So meanwhile, I plan on simplifying things, travel a bit with family and enjoy what life has to offer.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:05 pm

"Year Two" of Nature's World War on Humanity
    There's a war on. A war against stupid.

"In 2011," explains Hogue, "we enter year two of World War Three, Mother Nature's war on us. This isn't some pagan voodoo threat. The natural world is ill. It's fighting back madder than ever in 2011. Her fever chills will bury us in blizzards this winter, her fevers will then suddenly rise hotter this coming spring and summer, her rages will redouble from what was seen in 2010."

Here is Hogue's list.

The date of the next economic crisis is foreseen in the book Predictions for 2011. Signs of how it can be prevented are also given.

The gigantic American military industrial complex seeks a reason-for-being in new war markets.

Peace in Palestine is coming sooner than anyone can imagine. So is war with Iran as consequence. The years for conflict are given.

President Obama, like his favorite, President Abraham Lincoln, shares a critical need to see his fortunes change in "year three" of his presidency. The year 2011 is Barack Obama's 1863 - will he manage?

A new Global Aristocracy makes its move to take over the US government of the corporate, buy the corporate, for the corporate. Will there be push back? Hogue introduces the idea of a a second American Revolution and when it's coming.

2011 is the year of military crises caused by failed states, such as Pakistan and North Korea.

More Predictions for 2011

1. This is the Chinese Year of the Rabbit. See how far the rabbit hole goes. . .From Beijing, all the way down into the pockets of politicians in Washington to influence and steal US elections.

2. As Hogue predicted for 2010, the Hurricane Season was quiet in the Gulf of Mexico. The signs are changing in 2011. Prepare for the stampede of the worst hurricane season in the Gulf and along the Atlantic coast in five years. Find out the date when the next great Haitian disaster comes in Predictions for 2011.

3. The planet Neptune (God of the Seas) returns to its home sign of Pisces in 2011. Prepare yourself for a year of great worldwide ocean storms, tempests and monsoons never before experienced in living memory. See if your town or city is in the cross hairs of super-hurricanes.

4. The military junta of Myanmar (Burma) seeks to build an atomic bomb. North Korea will threaten to drop an atomic bomb in 2011.

5. Despite it's breathtaking growth, the People's Republic of China is a totalitarian society. When China eclipses American influence in the coming decade, it will push a totalitarian agenda upon the world at large. It expects "you" to bend and bow to "its" authority.

6. Success in business and in life follows a path of an anti-hierarchical future in the Aquarian Age. Individuals work for mutual gain by free-associating and free-thinking beyond the narrow and specialized mindsets of the dying Piscean Age.

http://hogueprophecy.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=38

http://hogueprophecy.com/predictions-for-2011.htm

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Nothing will happen on any of these dates.
    They are all distractions.

However on around 17th December 2012 the moon will slip its orbit causing much water movement.

There will be a splitting of dimensions around this time.

Is this a fact?
    All I can tell you is this.
    The woman I know who has received this information and has known it since she was a little girl, has had her house ransacked and her mail, both physical and electronic, intervened with by the British secret service.

She has since moved.

I know exactly where she is.

Do I believe her?

Do you?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 pm

The real question is - Do you believe her?

Floyd, we all know that on the internet pretty much anyone can say anything and that the only credibility someone has is based on consistency, facts and history.

I bring a lot of info to the forum that I have no clue if the data is legitimate however, I do try to search our supporting data, links and sometimes check to see what other people that I personally know have to say about the topic at hand.

I also post info in hopes that the members have data to share about a topic so that we can develop a fuller understanding of what is going on. And I'm in a unique position where often times info is passed on in confidentiality and can't be shared. Yet what can be shared is.

For the past 30-40 years I've been fascinated with precognition and unusual psi experiences. Why? A number of family members have psi abilities, so growing up around this created an interest in knowing more.

The person you speak of - we don't even know if she is real or something you made up. I seriously doubt that the on around 17th December 2012 the moon will slip its orbit causing much water movement. There would have to be some type of causal factor for something like this to happen and even if Nibiru is there coming around the sun I seriously doubt that even it or some type of comet or astroid would create this type of event. I do know that the moon is hollow based on papers I read from some very credible sources. I also know that there are multiple bases on the moon and one or two are ours as well. I have also witness just how amazing ET is with respect to their protection of the planet from CMEs, astroids and comets - so no real worry with respect to something happening from that sector.

So what would cause the moon to slip its orbit?

I just can't work up any worry on this statement and suspect you're joshing us just to see who would bite.

Meanwhile, I shall finish reading Project Epiphany by Richard Boylan who has be scratching my head a bit. I know he is a contactee but just am puzzled because he has been so wrong about a number of his predictions. I wonder where he is getting his info from. However, I also know another contactee who is just as puzzled as the only reasonable answer to what is going on is shifting timelines. And that I do accept this as a reality especially because of what Col. Corso share with a personal friend of mine.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 am

Carol wrote:

So what would cause the moon to slip its orbit?

I just can't work up any worry on this statement and suspect you're joshing us just to see who would bite.

One thing I have found is that with all the recent theories of Planet X's, asteroids, Elenins, brown dwarves and black holes coming to attack earth is that people are looking for physical celestial explanations. They do not think for one minute that there could be a super natural cause for the sudden movement of a planetary body, be it the moon or the appearance of some new galaxy eons ago. It is not out of the question but we have seen the hoax of Elenin as just that and Planet x is yet another hoax as was a recent youtube attempt to scare people into thinking an asteroid was about to crash into Earth.. Misinformation and propaganda.

On thing is for sure. The whistleblowers and conspiracy theorists continue to have people looking in the wrong places.

I wasnt asking you to worry Carol.
    Just like I dont worry about the forthcoming Ice Age that inst going to happen.
    But I have offered another date to add to the list.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:41 am

Floyd wrote:Whistleblowers and conspiracy theorists continue to have people looking in the wrong places.

-//-

Just like I dont worry about the forthcoming Ice Age that inst going to happen. But I have offered another date to add to the list.

22 Days of predictions  GetResource?OpenAction&Name=carrotdangling

Gee - Thanks for muddying the waters...

GJ...

scratch

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 am

December 17th is exactly 3 months to the day after my birthday so I expect it to be a grand sort of day however it unfolds.

As for the supernatural... one of my Masters was in Transpersonal Psychology. I totally accept the supernatural on multiple levels and know it to be real. Yet with the date you offer from your source, what I don't know is how credible she is. Does she have a history of making accurate predictions? For example, I've watched others this past year, who used to be fairly good at this, totally blow it on each disaster they predicted. I also totally accept that once a date is identified the outcome of any such predicted disaster can be transmuted/altered by "collective" conscious intention.

And if anyone has been paying any real attention, the only real disaster that the planet has had in 2011 that took its toll on life this past year was Japan. Everything else, all the other earth changes and disaster have had minimal loss of life. Subsequently people are waking up and becoming more conscious of how connected we are at the global level. Thus the raising of conscious awareness is a good thing and helps determine the outcome of future events.

Meanwhile, all of these dates that get thrown out are just opportunities for the recently awaken to decide what they want to do at a personal level. Do they prepare or just let go. I see more letting go as the end is sight is more desirable then staying. Even our friend living with us said death was a desirable condition. Of course I always tell her she has been somewhat nihilistic her entire life, so I wouldn't expect any other response from her. Me - I'm just along for the ride following through on pre-birth commitments.

I love this planet. I'm here for the long haul and when it's time to move on - will do so knowing I did what I committed to prior to incarnation,

With all of the years (at least 15) and the thousands of dollars spent making one sort of preparation after another - if the final outcome is a crisped planet (I really don't worry about the pole shift), I figure sight seeing while it is still possible is much more fun. I don't plan on going into any ship to evacuate (although I did get two offers) or going into any type of underground facility is in my future. Neither seems very desirable given what I really hope for humankind. I just have faith in something much more grander (and no, I'm not into rapture either). My focus is on human evolution to the next level. If DNA can already create wormholes into other dimensions, just think of the possibilities of what it would be to be a fully realized human and/or spiritual being.

And that is why it seems like such a good idea to travel next year. Hakuna matata Floyd. Hakuna matata.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:48 am

Hakuna Matata indeed..
    Or should I say Munga Munga!

Dates are dates. I dont put my faith in them, though anyone who gets their house ransacked and has their mail tampered with must have some useful information. The sentiment that greater forces than humans are behind things that manifest and occur on this planet and through the universe I don't have a problem with.

The fact that this planet has been practically destroyed by humanity only strengthens my feelings that our landlord is about to kick us out and we are not going to get our deposit back!

It will certainly be interesting on these message boards this time next year as we approach the winter solstice of 2012 or what the Mayans called the beginning of the age of the sixth sun.

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:51 am

Man - You can say that again...

Its already been one hell of a ride and I only expect it to get more Vigorous...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:54 am

Mercuriel wrote:Man - You can say that again...

Its already been one hell of a ride and I only expect it to get more Vigorous...

Wink

Yes. It has been a little nuts and it aint over til the fat lady sings.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Floyd wrote:Hakuna Matata indeed..
    Or should I say Munga Munga!

Dates are dates. I dont put my faith in them, though anyone who gets their house ransacked and has their mail tampered with must have some useful information. The sentiment that greater forces than humans are behind things that manifest and occur on this planet and through the universe I don't have a problem with.

The fact that this planet has been practically destroyed by humanity only strengthens my feelings that our landlord is about to kick us out and we are not going to get our deposit back!

It will certainly be interesting on these message boards this time next year as we approach the winter solstice of 2012 or what the Mayans called the beginning of the age of the sixth sun.

Well the secret government does tend to keep their eye on contactees and are known to do that sort of stuff. Is your friend a contactee? And secret government military do have a way of showing up in their black helicopters when ET shows up and makes a legitimate visit. I had that happen once myself. And my computers fried which cost me a lot of money to replace.

Some humans who are making the pollution decisions are doing a piss poor job when it comes to being stewards to our planet. No question that this go-around (cycle) things are a bit of a mess on multiple levels. However, I always thought the pole shifts in the past were like someone turning their computer on and off - resetting it so it can get a fresh start. I don't view this as personal in any respect - more like a fail safe code programed by nature to help protect the planet. Humankind hasn't fared very well when something like a pole shift happens. Only this time Floyd, ET will let the sun do its thing if humankind doesn't get its collective act together. Right now they are in control of the direction of CMEs and have been protecting earth. The galactic wave, which I do accept exists, should have passed by the end of next year. Then it's the suns turn... which is why I'm not too concerned about another ice age either. What is more disconcerting is how the earths orbit has been or is being altered. It looks like or lazy crazy days of summer is at an end. Early winter is already here for some.

So now you have me curious about Dec 17th. Is there any other info on this other then the sentence or two you already provided?

"However on around 17th December 2012 the moon will slip its orbit causing much water movement.

There will be a splitting of dimensions around this time."

Given all of the prayers I've uttered requesting all negative entities to be moved to a dimension from whence they cannot escape, I'm hoping the splitting of dimensions is a good thing and not something that opens the gateway to the hell realms.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:57 pm

[quote="Chris"]

There is no specific event predicted for this day. Despite it being 11/11/2011, followers of this date are adamant that this is the date they were born to be a part of and that their whole lives of seeing 11:11 synchronicity everywhere will finally culminate into fruition. There is no telling what will happen on this date, but akin to 10/28/11, it should provide some good insights on what will happen leading up to 12/21/12.

What do you guys think about 10/28/11 and 11/11/11 ? Does anybody feel the true end of the mayan calander is then ? and I remember alot of talk about 11:11 on the project avalon forums, does that date resonate or have any significance to you?
    [/quote]

Hi, All! I know of an event on 11/11/11. Hunbatz Men, Elder of Mayan, is gathering the rest of the 13 tribes of the Maya (I presume) and will gather the 13 crystal skulls in Manhattan, starting tomorrow, and will lead a ceremonial journey across the US, ending in Los Angeles on 11/11/11. They plan to do ceremony at the Serpent Mound, Newark, OH, and Cahokia mound in Illinois, then on to Crestone Colorado, and the Hopi Pueblo. Then on to LA. I already provided a link elsewhere on the forum, and I can look for the link if anyone is interested.

Linda

Last edited by lindabaker on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had typed in "Hope" pueblo instead of "Hopi." great typo)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Truthfully...I don't follow dates. I just take it one day at a time. Being prepared is a good idea for any occasion. I read the energy around and take in all I can. That's the best anyone can do. Waiting for a 'date' can be a real let down if you have high expectations. And if it's "the end"....well we've had a good run eh? big highs and big lows....so what's next? I'll tell you when it's over 22 Days of predictions  9755
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:49 pm

Exactly, Brook, we can't be in expectation of anything except a shift in consciousness, and we can intend that the movement comes in a good, kind, and gentle way. Focusing on what bad stuff could happen on a particular day freezes our energy and puts it in a box. A box we don't want in the first place.

Anyone going to venture a guess as to what the crystal skulls will tell us?
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Brook wrote:Truthfully...I don't follow dates. I just take it one day at a time. Being prepared is a good idea for any occasion. I read the energy around and take in all I can. That's the best anyone can do. Waiting for a 'date' can be a real let down if you have high expectations. And if it's "the end"....well we've had a good run eh? big highs and big lows....so what's next? I'll tell you when it's over 22 Days of predictions  9755

Yes!

How can you fix the date when the future is being in constant creation?
    That`s the thing that Christ tried to explain that we are creating our future near and far one by our thoughts and thought patterns.

You can always change the future. And you can be fixed on the desired outcome. All eyes are on you, me, everybody.

P.S.

last few lines here had dragged me upon singing Blues Brothers now...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:35 pm

Chris wrote:The next 22 days, starting on the 21st, will feature many predicted dates, some of which predicted many years ago. This is a thread to monitor what happens on these dates.

October 21st, 2011 - The End of the World

Harold Camping's original prediction of the Rapture had tons of hype with media coverage and the Internet quivering in anticipation. As expected, it was a huge let down. There is virtually no talk of Camping's second date, and this is obviously because it holds very little credibility. However, Camping has never retracted the statement, so his prediction is still a prediction to be noted.

October 26th, 2011 - ELEnin Dwarf Star Warning

According to YouTube user TerralO3, Comet Elenin (which I think melted or blew up or something) is going to be at a point near Earth where it will cause seismic destruction. This prediction will most likely fail.

October 28th, 2011 - D4rk Kn1ght's Doomsday Prediction

With almost five years in the making, this is the penultimate prediction date on ATS. Much hype and anticipation has surrounded this date, and it could be the biggest date to fail in ATS's history. It will make good practice for 12/21/12, and it will give us a glimpse into how ATS will react come that date.

October 28th, 2011 - The End of the Mayan Calender

Carl Johan Calleman holds the unpopular belief that the end of the Mayan Calander is not on December 21st, 2012, but actually October 28th, 2011. What few people know is that Calleman's 10/28/11 date actually precedes D4rk Kn1ght's prediction by many, many years as proven by this Google search that shows a Calleman reference to October 28th, 2011 all the way back on January 17th, 1995. With over 16 years believing that the Mayan Calendar ends on this date and that all the cycles will finally come to an end, this prediction will be an interesting one to watch fail -- if it does indeed fail.

November 5th, 2011 - Bank Transfer Day

Remember, remember, the 5th of November. Unlike Operation Facebook (also happening on the 5th) that will have very little effect on the real world, Bank Transfer Day could effectively take down Bank of America if enough people participate. WaMu was, in part, taken down due to bank runs that occurred a week before its forced seizure. However, there are those saying that Bank Transfer Day could be the catalyst that starts something big. We'll have to wait and see if it lives up to the hype.

November 8th, 2011 - Asteroid YU55 Disaster

It has been stated by A'shayana Dean that if the Illuminati has their way, the Metatronic-55 will be activated. This will cause mass chaos to ensue for a little over a month. I was always more interested in YU55 than Elenin, since I always thought the Elenin hype was to divert attention away from YU55, an asteroid that will come much closer to Earth. Even with all the coincidences, YU55 will probably not cause any harm.

November 9th, 2011 - Emergency Alert System Nationwide Test

This, in conjunction with the YU55 prediction, has people concerned that the US's first ever nationwide test was chosen to happen on this date specifically for the purpose of President Obama addressing the nation after an asteroid impact. Throw in FEMA involvement with this test, and you have all the makings for a tasty prediction date. I don't think it will live up to the hype, but who knows?

That exact period of time coincided exactly with the onset of a cataclysmic event that happened in my life and whose consequences are still at work today.

i remember seeing many double digits prior to when it all begun for me and my family.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:48 pm