tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Carol
eMonkey
6 posters

Bill Ryan Moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Bill Ryan Moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador Empty Bill ryan in vilcabamba

Post  eMonkey Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Wow, what a surprise and totally synchronistic.. I agreed to stop by Vilcabamba to help someone in a small job and I find out that Bill Ryan is now living in Vilcabamba, Ecuador..

Totally by coincidence I met with someone at breakfast that told me that he had moved here and that he was doing some seminar event tonight..

Although I pooh pooh the idea at first about going cos I do not follow Bill, I shall pop along later for what may be a good laugh :-) dunno yet, lets hear what he has to say.

I did hear some gossip about him - hehe.. rather not say at the mo..

Maybe I can get an answer from him as to why he was starring at me intensely back in the Amsterdam ground crew meeting when bill and kerry were an item..

Be blessed all

Bill Ryan Moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador Bestand-VSJEYQ8UHPYQ&download=BWQADOOYP3BU
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Bill Ryan Moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador Empty Re: Bill Ryan Moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador

Post  Carol Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:54 pm

Thanks for the heads up e-monkey. I guess Bill figured out it was going to be another cold winter in England and headed for warmer lands. Vilcabamba, Ecuador..?

That does surprise me and it doesn't based on some inside info that passed my way.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Bill Ryan Moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador Empty Re: Bill Ryan Moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador

Post  Carol Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:57 pm

eMonkey wrote:Wow, what a surprise and totally synchronistic.. I agreed to stop by Vilcabamba to help someone in a small job and I find out that Bill Ryan is now living in Vilcabamba, Ecuador..

Totally by coincidence I met with someone at breakfast that told me that he had moved here and that he was doing some seminar event tonight..

Although I pooh pooh the idea at first about going cos I do not follow Bill, I shall pop along later for what may be a good laugh :-) dunno yet, lets hear what he has to say.

I did hear some gossip about him - hehe.. rather not say at the mo..

Maybe I can get an answer from him as to why he was starring at me intensely back in the Amsterdam ground crew meeting when bill and kerry were an item..

Be blessed all

Bill Ryan Moved to Vilcabamba, Ecuador Bestand-VSJEYQ8UHPYQ&download=BWQADOOYP3BU
    http://www.mijnbestand.nl/Bestand-VSJEYQ8UHPYQ&download=BWQADOOYP3BU

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:15 am

Good riddance . Who wants to know the story of Camelot anyway . The turning point for me was in Zurich at the conference when we noticed so many secret service spies even in the ground crew . As a matter of fact I told Bill about it . He had no answer !

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 am

It was quite boring really Suspect

Nothing more to say other than to regurgitate old stuff. some stuff will be edited out as he does not want it public, but it was nothing new and that has not already been discussed here..I wasted a couple of hours of my life going there. Sleep

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:36 am

So true ENWO. Only he happens to be where I was interested in going. I think we'll vacation in Europe next Spring with family. My son lives in London.

That's the crux of the matter, isn't it e-monkey? Old stuff.

It also would not surprise me if Bill works for our equivalent of the CIA as his old contact there, I was told, was CIA.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:06 pm

Carol wrote:So true ENWO. Only he happens to be where I was interested in going. I think we'll vacation in Europe next Spring with family. My son lives in London.

It also would not surprise me if Bill works for our equivalent of the CIA as his old contact there, I was told, was CIA.

And silly me bought the book " The energy solution revolution " from the CIA contact Brian O' Leary .
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Is there really any way to deal with all of the controversial stuff -- without the alphabet agencies being involved in some way, shape, or form? I doubt it. I just hope that the good agents are winning. This might be an agents game after all. Most of the rest of us probably don't have a clue what's really going on. I think we should try to understand, but we should also recognize the limitations of not being insiders. Unfortunately, I suspect that life on the inside is a very distressing and dangerous game. Despite the legitimate criticisms directed toward Bill and Kerry, I have learned a lot from both of them.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:10 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Carol wrote:So true ENWO. Only he happens to be where I was interested in going. I think we'll vacation in Europe next Spring with family. My son lives in London.

And silly me bought the book " The energy solution revolution " from the CIA contact Brian O' Leary .

Funding the enemy ENWO? No lol!

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Carol wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:

Funding the enemy ENWO? No lol!

I discovered the truth after I bought the book .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:36 pm

Understandable. Someday it would be fun to visit where you live. The pictures of the area are quite lovely. Are they hostels in the area?

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:44 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:

Haha, me too.. big mistake.

I agree with your other sentiments.. cheers

blessings
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:59 pm

Carol wrote:

oooh yeah.. living off the past is bill.. Nothing new, just the same old same old, in a different format.
    The new love of his life that he is now hooked up with would hold his interest.. wealth in boots (not kerry style), oh and free accomodation in her hotel I suspect.
    He must be inclined to women in boots.. Heh heh

yep, put me off living here too. you should have heard some of residents in the village, taking the pee out of him.. haha, have not had such a big grin on my face for a wee while. lol!

Ok, nuff said.. was a blast..

Adios Amigos.. til next time.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:48 pm

eMonkey wrote:
    Carol wrote:

oooh yeah.. living off the past is bill.. Nothing new, just the same old same old, in a different format.
    The new love of his life that he is now hooked up with would hold his interest.. wealth in boots (not kerry style), oh and free accomodation in her hotel I suspect.
    He must be inclined to women in boots.. Heh heh

yep, put me off living here too. you should have heard some of residents in the village, taking the pee out of him.. haha, have not had such a big grin on my face for a wee while. lol!

Ok, nuff said.. was a blast..

Adios Amigos.. til next time.

Bill is big on living wherever he can find free accommodations... and someone with wealth in boots would be right up his ally. I wonder when he last held a job and actually worked full time.

Have fun eMonkey and please keep us posted of your travels.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:04 am

The bad news is that Charles just moved next door
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:30 am

Carol wrote:Understandable. Someday it would be fun to visit where you live. The pictures of the area are quite lovely. Are they hostels in the area?

I know of one not far away from the castle of Miramare . However remember to take heavy clothing with you if visiting between the middle of October and April . At the moment the wind is blowing at 60 miles ( 100 Km ) per hour and it is raining . The temperature outside is 8.5 centigrades ( 47.3 F ) minus the Chill Factor .
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:55 am

Bungalow Bill moves to Vilca? There goes the neighborhood
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:58 am

anomalous cowherd wrote: Bungalow Bill moves to Vilca? There goes the neighborhood

How you doing AC? Well I trust.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:00 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Carol wrote:Understandable. Someday it would be fun to visit where you live. The pictures of the area are quite lovely. Are they hostels in the area?

I know of one not far away from the castle of Miramare . However remember to take heavy clothing with you if visiting between the middle of October and April . At the moment the wind is blowing at 60 miles ( 100 Km ) per hour and it is raining . The temperature outside is 8.5 centigrades ( 47.3 F ) minus the Chill Factor .

Brrrr....

We're planing the end of May - first part of June. Hopefully it will have warmed up by then. We're still deciding where to go as my husband has lots of family throughout Europe. I want to go back to Venice for a few days. And I've always wanted to see Greece. We're looking at Eurail passes for some of the cross country journeys through Italy, France, Switzerland, Austria and Germany. England will be the last stop to visit with our son.

This time we're traveling light with backpacks. After spending 5 months living out of one small suitcase I've learned how to travel with much less. I could have left half of what I took then at home.

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Floyd wrote:
    anomalous cowherd wrote: Bungalow Bill moves to Vilca? There goes the neighborhood

How you doing AC? Well I trust.
    Hi Floyd, very tough times, all the best to you.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:01 pm