tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Admin
SiriArc
mudra
burgundia
gscraig
9 posters

Do Yourself and Humanity a favor.....

gscraig
    gscraig

Do Yourself and Humanity a favor..... Empty Do Yourself and Humanity a favor.....

Post  gscraig Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:32 pm

..Please stop referring and/or describing those with great material wealth, access and information as the ELITE. There is nothing Elite about them, and we are paying homage to them as well placing them above us each time we do this.

PASS THIS ON!...The Time has come for us to shift from this point of reference to "certain" humans in our society.

Switching Gears
    I've come across a recent interaction that tells me that the Godlikeproductions site is now 99% under the jurisdiction of operatives. I began visiting this site every blue moon roughly a year ago, and recently decided to post something that sparked a reaction and action from it's so called founder Trinity directly. As my post in part, was indeed directed towards Trinity. I will not go into much specifics as this point, but please note the aforementioned and place it in your box of hmmms???

Good Day

burgundia
    burgundia

Do Yourself and Humanity a favor..... Empty Re: Do Yourself and Humanity a favor.....

Post  burgundia Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:23 am

Good point!!!!! Words have power, we know that.
    mudra
    mudra

Do Yourself and Humanity a favor..... Empty Re: Do Yourself and Humanity a favor.....

Post  mudra Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:25 am

gscraig wrote:..Please stop referring and/or describing those with great material wealth, access and information as the ELITE. There is nothing Elite about them, and we are paying homage to them as well placing them above us each time we do this.

PASS THIS ON!...The Time has come for us to shift from this point of reference to "certain" humans in our society.

Switching Gears
    I've come across a recent interaction that tells me that the Godlikeproductions site is now 99% under the jurisdiction of operatives. I began visiting this site every blue moon roughly a year ago, and recently decided to post something that sparked a reaction and action from it's so called founder Trinity directly. As my post in part, was indeed directed towards Trinity. I will not go into much specifics as this point, but please note the aforementioned and place it in your box of hmmms???

Good Day

You are completely right about the use of the word " The Elite " . It is a misnomer .
    Thank you for pointing this out gscraig.

Regarding GLP the following is worth bringing back to mind : http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1827p30-godlikeproductionscom-drama-did-trinity-sell-out#33658

Love from me
    mudra

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:30 am

Thank you Mudra for this. This was great stuff to see.
    I am glad to see you all have already been on top of this. I also enjoyed the information via the grc.com regarding pc security. I learn that much more everyday (and forget a bit too).:-)
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Do Yourself and Humanity a favor..... Empty tick turds

Post  SiriArc Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:31 am

stated afore

now again

that same irritation with

the unconscious pause to Capitalize

tptb/w

t parasites t b / were

http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2286
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Disreguard...

Wink

NM...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:13 pm

Are the elites really the god's and goddess's chosen pawns that be? I've recently been considering the possibility of Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set factions of a Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire aka the Orion Group. Again, I'm trying to stop posting, and just start editing, writing, and reading. I also need to get out more...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:34 pm

You are definately right that there are factions - How do We know this ?

Lets look at just two factions that We know are out there or at least were - In Antiquity...

The Enki'ite Faction and the Enlilite Faction at the Beginning of the Earth Mission and then as things progressed and got more convoluted down here as It regarded the Anuk - The Mardukite Faction then rose up to finally overwhelm Them both...

-//-

That said - I would say that those Who THEY designate as EL'ites would be more relevant than what or Who We as the Unawares call EL'ites...

It a Title given by Them - The Controllers - And I'd say that We as the Cattle have only a small impression of Who They may be...

They aren't Mainstream by any stretch of the Word as They're the Ones behind the Scenes. They aren't Public at all and many are not even known of but I will drop Two Names here that likely are ELs or are thought of as Them...

The Aldobrandinis and the Breakspears...

We've all heard of Kingmakers right ? Well - The two Families I've mentioned are Popemakers. Papal Nobility and a direct line to the Controllers...

So You are right. There are many factions - All vying for Their own specific Interests...

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:18 pm

I might be completely wrong, but I keep seeing an ancient dysfunctional royal reptilian family, who are family with humanity.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:32 pm

No Oxy - In fact, You've pretty much got it...

While Giza is one of Their Ancient Bases - They're all over now and have been for many Millennia...

They were all given Lands to watch over hence the Name - Watchers...

They are especially in the Abzu or Sea hence the "Unidentified Submerged Objects or USOs" spoken of lately...

There is likely no better place to hide or remain unknown on Earth than the Deep Ocean now is there ? Why - We know more about Outer Space than We do Our own Oceans...

Wink

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 pm

East of Giza? The Gods and Goddesses of Giza? God the Father and the Trinity Goddesses? We Three Reptilian Queens? Isis, Horus, and Set? IHS? An alphabet agent type of person once spoke disparagingly of 'The Bitches' in connection with our brief discussion of the 'V' series. He seemed to hint that I had done something of value, but he didn't say what. This was a couple of years ago. I saw him several months later, and he didn't seem happy at all. He said something about me being smartest person on earth, but unimpressive in person, or something to that effect. I didn't ask any questions or make any comments. I simply and briefly answered the questions he asked. This is only one of many strange things which have happened to me in the past couple of years. There were strange things before, but not concentrated into such a short time period. I can't take much more of this. I feel like disappearing. Does anyone know the current status, location, and condition of Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set? Believe it or not, I am worried about all of them. That doesn't mean that I necessarily like them or trust them, but I think they all might be in a helluva lot of trouble, for a variety of reasons. My working hypothesis is that they are all here in this solar system at this time, but I don't absolutely know this. This view obviously requires a belief in reincarnation, and I don't know what to think about small (g) gods and goddesses and Big (G) Gods and Goddesses in connection with Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set. I am thinking of Osiris as being a Sirian King aka God the Father. I'm thinking of Isis aka Archangel Gabriel as being a Hermaphrodite Reptilian Queen of Heaven. I'm thinking of Horus aka Archangel Michael as being Physically Human and an Ancient Reptilian Queen at the Soul-Level. I'm thinking of Set aka Ra aka Archangel Lucifer, as being a Physically Human/Reptilian Hybrid and a Reptilian Queen at the Soul-Level. This is mostly speculation, but it is educated speculation. These hypothetical individuals are a very important part of my ongoing real-life science fiction series. I think a lot more than I write, because I'm afraid to print what I think -- even on this little web-site. I'm taking my private science fiction very seriously -- and if you were me, you would understand why. This is all very draining and nerve-wracking. It's a miracle that I still have some semblance of sanity remaining.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:46 pm

You might enjoy this Oxy.

This filmclip is put together as a trailer for our upcoming movie - the end of our collective dream and the beginning of a new era!

As we are all ascending the veil of illusion will soon be lifted revealing universal truth to us as to what's going on around here. We are taking part in the Birthing of a New Race!

For more info - please travel to:

www.georgekavassilas.org

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:05 am

Interesting video, Carol. There's a part of me that likes that sort of thing, and there is a part of me which is wary of that sort of thing. I keep thinking that a proper discussion, of psychology, ethics, politics, and religion -- from a historical and contemporary perspective -- should accompany any 'ascension'. I worry that we might be 'ascending' into a Fourth Dimensional Final Jihad aka the Battle of Armageddon. 'New Bodies' and 'New Race' talk scares the hell out of me. I have an Extermination-Phobia that you wouldn't believe...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:53 am

Try this one Oxy as this guy is a contactee whose been to Mars and the Moon. This is the second section of 6

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Hello Merc,

I thinking you are magnifying the sample to understanding, when the masses recognizes it best by it's appearance from afar.

It matters indeed the understanding of the origins (based on your accepted concept)of the word "EL'ites". The mainstream and non-mainstream reference point for this word is as I described it, and thus, we address it based on it's usage. No offense, but everything else you said is irrelevant, because it is the power, perception and self value that people are associating with the word Elites when speaking of a small segment of humanity. Words and perceptions are very powerful, and the word ELITE embodies them both in a way that we need to foster immediate dis-association.

I do grasp your intent, but as you stated, it makes things murky indeed. It muddies the water and confuses opposed to diffusing and making simple.

gscraig
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Do Yourself and Humanity a favor..... Empty Context

Post  SiriArc Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:41 am

Exacly

#6 has nothing to do with

The Context, Intent Of Your Thread

Read Three Times And Call Your Linguist

(cunning or otherwise)

In Da Morn

“No offense, but everything else you said is irrelevant, because it is the power, perception and self value that people are associating with the word Elites when speaking of a small segment of humanity. Words and perceptions are very powerful, and the word ELITE embodies them both in a way that we need to foster immediate dis-association.”

Mo Apropos

Lie Set
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 am

Nevermind - That flash of Illumination was ill-placed...

I'm so sorry...

Carry on...

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:17 am

Why don't we refer to them as GREEDY PARASITES for example...?
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:55 am

LOL....

Indeed Burgundia.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 am

What do you all think about the possibility of Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set Factions of a Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire aka The Orion Group, LLC? The Bible states that Man was made a little lower than the angels, but why create beings who were lower than those who already existed? What if Man was genetically engineered to be a little higher than the angels, and this ignited the supposed 600,000 year Gaian-Orion Star War in Heaven? What if all humanoids -- reptilian or mammalian -- are angels aka interdimensional-reptilian at the soul-level? What if archangels are reptilian queens? Help me out here.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:17 am

The way I see it Oxy is that these human bodies may have been genetically engineered to be less powerful than the bodies of those who created or genetically engineered them, but the Spirits that inhabit these bodies--the true us--are Divine, equal to any of them. We are not our bodies, just having chosen to inhabit them and take these roles to learn what we came to learn here.

So, in fact, no-one is 'superior' to any other one, regardless of what these other Souls call themselves in the roles they are playing at. We are all just taking on these various roles to evolve back into our Oneness again. Identifying ourselves with the bodies we inhabit is the real problem. When we don't the arguments about 'who rules and what their names are' and 'who is elite' no longer resonate or matter.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Supposedly, human beings were a lot larger and a lot smarter in antiquity. Were we environmentally and genetically dumbed-down? Now I'm hearing about ascension and genetic-upgrades, but what does this really mean? I'm scared stiff that we might be facing an extermination of male and female human physicality. Was there really a 600,000 Year Gaian-Orion War between reptilian-humanoids and mammalian-humanoids? If so, what were the issues? What was at stake? What is at stake? I continue to wonder why 'The Biggest Secret' is such a Great Big Secret? Why are we Ruled by Secrecy? Why is it necessary to deceive us? Are the Galactic Powers That Be attempting to reign-in a Renegade Race?
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Just now geting a chance to check in a bit, and was reviewing my posts along with those that are not mine.

Only purpose of this comment is directed to SiriArc's post specifically. I must say I agree in terms of proofreading before posting. Outside of that...Thank you, but not thanks. Now, move on and find a better you.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Oxy... how would your life be different if all of these questions you pose were answered? What would you do differently - if anything?

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:46 pm