tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece

mudra
    mudra

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  Empty Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece

Post  mudra Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  Painti10

I received the following request from Zed today :

I need to ask you and our brothers and sister in The Mists a huge HUGE favour. Remember that time I had that cancer abscess and they channeled energy to me and it went away? Well, this time I have a favour to ask for my niece's2 year old daughter. She has been placed into an induced coma due to a tumor on the brain. The doctors hold out little hope, but, if Spirit is willing and death is not her path at this time, could they channel healing energy and light to her please. Her name (the little girl) is Chloe and the mom's name is Tracey. Added to that Tracey lost her mom a short while back quite unexpectedly so could do with an energy dose herself.

Thank you for whatever help can be done, in advance.

Lots of Love
    Zed

My dear friends please use this thread to help little Chloë and her mother Tracey to go through these difficult times with your support and loving energy .

Love from me

mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  Empty Re: Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece

Post  mudra Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  Avalokitesvara_Kuan_Yin_by_Tigermyuou

Meditation

Close your Eyes
    and you will see clearly,
    Cease to Listen
    and you will hear truth,
    Be Silent
    and your heart will sing,
    Seek no Contacts
    and you will find union,
    Be Still
    and you will move forward on the tide of spirit,
    Be Gentle
    and you will achieve no strength,
    Be Patient
    and you will achieve all things,
    Be Humble
    and you will remain entire

With Loving energy for You little Chloë
    May healing take place while you are resting in the hands of Spirit.

With Love for you Tracey .
    Stay strong .

mudra
    Zedd
    Zedd

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  Empty Re: Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece

Post  Zedd Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Thank you Mudra, and all of you wonderful Light Beings taking time to share of your love and energy at this time for Chloe and Tracey.

Much Love

Z
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Thank you Zedd for letting us know.

Let divine energy shine upon you dear little girl Chloe and Tracey, let all stuck energies to be dissolved and disappear for good.

You in my heart and in my thoughts. Sending healing energy and much much love.

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  Lotus-flower

devakas
    Zedd
    Zedd

Post  Zedd Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:15 pm

devakas wrote:Thank you Zedd for letting us know.

Let divine energy shine upon you dear little girl Chloe and Tracey, let all stuck energies to be dissolved and disappear for good.

You in my heart and in my thoughts. Sending healing energy and much much love.

devakas

Thank you Devakas, I have sent this thread link to Tracey. That image is stunning in so many ways.

Much Love

Z
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:23 pm

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  Blessings_023

Chloe & Tracey

The Karen

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:50 pm

Om Tryambakam - The LIfe-Giving Prayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IaCbOUXWI

The Karen

mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  InnerChild

Loving energy for You little Chloe

mudra
    Zedd
    Zedd

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  Empty Closure

Post  Zedd Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks you for the love and light shared here. I will post this final update:

Thank you for your energy and love towards Chloe and Tracey in what was a very difficult time.

I have been seeing Chloe for a few days and realised that it would not go the way her parents had wanted. I had a few chats with her (Chloe) and told her she had options which she needed to choose. All the while I could see a beautiful place filled with gorgeous sunshine, parks and young kids playing. Yesterday morning (Sunday), her Granny (Tracey's Mom) came and was waiting, she looked so radiant, and had a gentle smile on her face. I had another chat with Chloe and told her that she needed to accept the way things were, and while she was simultaneously sad (for her Mom) and happy (being in the light) she needed to decide what to do. She hung on my leg, I loved her and said goodbye. All the while her granny was standiing there shining, smiling, kids everywhere, and she (Chloe) walked into the light with her Granny.
    I waved and believe it or not, forgot all about it till last night, when I was told she had departed this plain.

I appreciate so much the love and energy shared and know it eased little Chloe's transition. She was covered in love and light.

Much Love

Z

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 pm

May that precious little girl always hold a golden seed in your heart, to remind you of the true love that small children hold.
    Zedd
    Zedd

Post  Zedd Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:10 pm

lindabaker wrote:May that precious little girl always hold a golden seed in your heart, to remind you of the true love that small children hold.

Thank you Linda, she certainly will be right there in my heart always. I feel really honoured that she chose me to come to. It has been a grounding experience for me, and also a reminder of what I am called to do, hence your choice of words "golden seed" are so apt on spot on. That seed will grow, indeed. It appears I don't have much to share with the living, but those In Spirit certainly see me differently and are able to draw from me some little guidance, and here I always imagined it was the living who sought guidance from them! How wrong I was.

Much Love

Z
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:06 pm

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  Bird-hand

Little Chloe you have realized what most of us in this human incarnation have'nt seen yet .
    That your core essence has wings and that you can freely fly to the land of your dreams.
    Love is a seed that will keep the light glowing in the beloved members of your family's hearts
    as in yours, binding you together through eternity until the time is ripe for sharing a common
    experience once again.
    Zedd has led you to the threshold of the veil and Granny came to greet you on the other side.
    I know you left this world in peace .
    May you fly high little bird .
    Blessings on your journey and Love Always for You and for your mother Tracey.

The Karen

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  Doves-flying-to-light

Fly

Fly, fly little wing
    Fly beyond imagining
    The softest cloud, the whitest dove
    Upon the wind of heaven's love
    Past the planets and the stars
    Leave this lonely world of ours
    Escape the sorrow and the pain
    And fly again

Fly, fly precious one
    Your endless journey has begun
    Take your gentle happiness
    Far too beautiful for this
    Cross over to the other shore
    There is peace forevermore
    But hold this mem'ry bittersweet
    Until we meet

Fly, fly do not fear
    Don't waste a breath, don't shed a tear
    Your heart is pure, your soul is free
    Be on your way, don't wait for me
    Above the universe you'll climb
    On beyond the hands of time
    The moon will rise, the sun will set
    But I won't forget

Fly, fly little wing
    Fly where only angels sing
    Fly away, the time is right
    Go now, find the light

Love from me
    mudra
    Zedd
    Zedd

Post  Zedd Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 pm

beautiful poem Mudra...absolutely beautiful.
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:54 am

I send my healing energy to this Child. God bless you all.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Your healing energy and Love needed for Zed's niece  Heaven10

Thank you so much to everyone of you who opened their Heart to Chloe and to her family.
    We have a new angel up there in the Heavens that is blessing our journey.

Love for You all
    mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:20 am