tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Black Project and/or ET Artificial Intelligence ~ AI ~ (Mind Control, All Seeing Eye, etc)

Omniverse
    Omniverse

Black Project and/or ET Artificial Intelligence ~ AI ~ (Mind Control, All Seeing Eye, etc) Empty Black Project and/or ET Artificial Intelligence ~ AI ~ (Mind Control, All Seeing Eye, etc)

Post  Omniverse Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey all, produced a video this morning and I feel it's worth spending time to post here as well:

Black Project and/or ET Artificial Intelligence ~ AI ~ (Mind Control, All Seeing Eye, etc)

Any questions or comments are welcome :) Also any comments or 'likes' on youtube is appreciated as I think they up the search engine index for the video...

Peace
    -Omni
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Black Project and/or ET Artificial Intelligence ~ AI ~ (Mind Control, All Seeing Eye, etc) Empty Re: Black Project and/or ET Artificial Intelligence ~ AI ~ (Mind Control, All Seeing Eye, etc)

Post  Mercuriel Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:47 pm

I'll give it a View and tell You what I think. Just give Me a couple of days to get back to this and reply...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Black Project and/or ET Artificial Intelligence ~ AI ~ (Mind Control, All Seeing Eye, etc) Empty Re: Black Project and/or ET Artificial Intelligence ~ AI ~ (Mind Control, All Seeing Eye, etc)

Post  Carol Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:57 pm

Thanks Omni.. I've viewed this and needed to turn the sound off so I could read it as the upbeat tone was a distraction for me from the text. I did turn the music back on when you did your picture review which was stunning.

I've only had one ET telepathic experience that I was totally conscious of as it lasted several hours with residual effect for a few days. ET or whoever has total ability to control the mind and download every memory and emotion one has ever had. So there is no way to hid information. They also have the ability to rapid scan both hemispheres pulling up data faster then one can take in a question. Meaning this particular ET experience appears to be a one-sided internal dialog. I did sense they wanted to recruit me for something. In the end I declined as I sensed this particular ET group did not have access to the higher spiritual dimension so their intention was suspect. However, their abilities are not something to sneeze at - ever.

I'm also aware of various contactee's all with a variety of various telepathic contact. Alex Collier was one such person I personally know as well as Stefano Breccia author of Mass Contact whom I had several conversations with as well. Stephano described how ET created bi and tri-location experiences for him where he experienced his conscious awareness in several locations simultaneously. http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Contacts-Stefano-Breccia/dp/1438906781

Rayelan, Publisher of Rumor Mill News had a very different experience which was Black Ops. She describes her book THE OBERGON CHRONICLES as being the result of this type of mind control situation. I think you might find her website interesting as well. http://www.rayelan.com/

I'm very interested in your experiences Omni and am looking forward to more of what you have to share with us. Thank you for starting this thread.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:57 pm