tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
Jenetta
Brook
burgundia
magamud
enemyofNWO
Raven
Eartheart
sabina
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Aquaries1111
Floyd
TRANCOSO
Carol
mudra
We Are You
20 posters

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

We Are You

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 35 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

Post  We Are You Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:45 am

Morning Blessing: 01.16.13
    God Made Visible

Dear Waldemir,
    AFFIRM:

My body temple is infused with divine love and holy light!

I am the vital, abundant being that God created me to be!

Divine mind imparts its wisdom and knowledge to me!

I am receptive to God's perfect idea of my life!

Peace, joy and harmony are emerging on this planet through me!

I am the way, the truth and the life of God made visible!

Gracefully and gratefully I left it be!

And so it is! Amen!

If you are receiving today's Blessing and are not yet signed up for our daily mailings we invite you to sign up with the subscription button below, or at Reverend Angela's website: www.angelaperegoff.com email: blessings@angelaperegoff.com
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast - Page 35 Empty Re: Get far away from Gulf Coast, New Madrid Fault, Louisiana, West Coast and East Coast

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:15 am

Adv2

OH GOD!!! THIS LOVE AND LIGHT CRAP YOU HAVE PASTED HERE IS SO NICE ITS GOING TO MAKE BE THROW UP A RAINBOW!!!

TAKE MY AVATAR INITIALS OUT OF YOUR SIGNATURE!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY DRAGON ENERGY OR I WILL BURN YOU WITH PHIYER!!!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:22 am

"JT, I've looked at all of W.A.Y.'s links in this thread and what he has posted is on topic. He's done an excellent job of finding some good data and sharing it with the rest of us. I also see him logged in on a regular bases so there is no mystery there other then that he keeps his avatar's presence invisible which is something any member has the option to do" Carol

Ya i looked at some of these links too and find a lot of this to be NABS and mind infected material that is then regurgitated here on the mists of avalon with zero comments of feed back or research or understanding from the member who spams this material and key times to flood the forum with blind links in what appears to be an attempt to disrupt the flow of the conversation between members on this discussion forum by saying nothing!!!

Ascended Nothing

Ascended Masters is an idea from the Akashic Records aka Noospehere... It is a man made idea gathered and or taken from the Astral plane. There were such alchemists as Leonardo Da Vinci or the one called Saint Germain. None of them transcended beyond the Astral or 4D. The only transcended one is Jesus Christ.

Now, what people do is energize the idea or the "thought form". The more the merrier. They make it real enough so they can channel them form the Astral. The so called Ascended Masters exist as that...as thought form (as everything in the Astral).

The more power people give it, the more powerful the thought form becomes. This is also the hidden secret of "true power" here on 3D Earth...as PTB might say ...it is what you think (they confiscate the human group mind).
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 am

None of them transcended beyond the Astral or 4D. The only transcended one is Jesus Christ.

NOT true.

Astral/4D is TIME.....time takes place due to the time space vortex.

This universe is teaming with life beyond the 4D...we here and NOW...happen to be in this time vortex. And cannot see beyond it on many levels.

Akashic Records aka Noospehere... It is a man made idea gathered and or taken from the Astral plane

You might want to rethink that.

While much of the memplex information indeed stems from a 4D trailer of memetics....meant to bend and direct thought, I would not suggest the the absence of masterful artists beyond the 4D/Astral that have the ability to bleed through and leave notes of significance.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:24 am

One more thing....it seems there is a conspiracy against LOVE and LIGHT.

Light....is significant.

Light is a transverse, electromagnetic wave that can be seen by humans. The wave nature of light was first illustrated through experiments on diffraction and interference. Like all electromagnetic waves, light can travel through a vacuum. The transverse nature of light can be demonstrated through polarization.

http://physics.info/light/

Love....is significant.

What do quantum physics and love have in common? Fifteen years ago, preeminent psychologist and philosopher Henry Grayson made a remarkable observation: that in the wildly different realms of atoms and intimate relationships, our thoughts alone can create undeniably real effects. In quantum experiments, reveals Grayson, when we change our minds, we literally change the state of matter itself. Imagine, then, how deeply our thoughts can affect our relationships.

Love is an emotion of a strong affection and personal attachment. Love is also said to be a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection —"the unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another". Love may describe compassionate and affectionate actions towards other humans, one's self or animals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love

Something that is lacking in many here on this rock spinning in this universe within a space time vortex...and perhaps something that should be sought before any other self indulgent needs. Perhaps learning to love oneself first would propagate and spread out eh? It's said before you can truly learn to love outwardly...you must first love yourself.

Edit to add:

I have four guides...one is named Eros.....Eros is very stealth.

Eros is a Greek name. Eros in Greek is one of the four words in Ancient Greek which can be rendered into English as “love”.

The term erotic is derived from eros. Eros has also been used in philosophy and psychology in a much wider sense, almost as an equivalent to "life energy".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eros_%28love%29

My guide Eros is also a measure of cognitive function.... Cool

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4256p45-theater-of-parallel-universe#83713

Now pay close attention....Cognition:

In science, cognition is a group of mental processes that includes attention, memory, producing and understanding language, learning, reasoning, problem solving, and decision making. Various disciplines, such as psychology, philosophy, linguistics, science, and computer science all study cognition. However, the term's usage varies across disciplines; for example, in psychology and cognitive science, "cognition" usually refers to an information processing view of an individual's psychological functions. It is also used in a branch of social psychology called social cognition to explain attitudes, attribution, and groups dynamics. In cognitive psychology and cognitive engineering, cognition is typically assumed to be information processing in a participant’s or operator’s mind or brain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognition

We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:50 am

Aline e as Flores - Capítulo 3 (Inspirada por Mestra Nada)

Posted: 16 Jan 2013 03:38 PM PST

Os dias foram se passando e Aline continuou esperançosa. Ela se alimentava com pão, umas bolachas de farinha, e bebia apenas água; não podia sair de sua cela, nem ver o dia ou a noite ao ar livre, mas ela concentrou suas energias em seu próprio interior e no Bom Deus que sua mãe havia lhe ensinado a amar. Cantar foi a única forma de sentir a Alegria que ela tinha quando estava em liberdade.

Os pigmeus não gostavam nada de ouvi-la cantando, pois como pode uma pessoa estar naquelas condições e ainda cantar? Era um insulto a eles e, por isso, sempre que eles podiam mandavam a garota se calar. Aline ficava triste e confusa, porque, em sua vila, as pessoas sempre pediam para ela cantar, o que ela respondia com muito gosto; porém dessa vez as tentativas de agradar os seus anfitriões não estavam dando certo, quando ela via um movimento próximo e cantava na esperança de ser ouvida, logo era atacada com raiva e escárnio, recebendo ameaças para parar.

Depois de um longo tempo confinada, Aline começou a questionar se o que o ratinho disse a ela se concretizaria mesmo um dia. A promessa que ele fizera de que logo ela poderia rever sua família não acalentava mais a dor dela. A saudade ardia em seu peito e a vontade desesperada de liberdade tornou o canto da menina baixo e angustiado.

Antes eu cantava, antes eu brincava,
    antes eu corria envolta à Liberdade.
    As flores eu beijava e o Sol me abençoava
    Na minha estrada eu só via beleza
    Na minha estrada eu só via beleza.

Hoje me sinto só e desamparada.
    Não posso ver a Luz, não posso ver mais nada
    Pois em minha frente só há escuridão... Só há escuridão.
    Rogo ao Grande Deus que me tire dessa dor

Rogo ao Grande Deus que me tire dessa dor.
    Óooh, Meu Senhor, por que permites isso?
    Por que não posso mais sentir o teu Amor?

Quando eu brincava, quando eu corria,
    nunca imaginava que um dia eu estaria abandonada.
    Nem a esperança... Nem a esperança habita mais em mim.

Um dia sem que Aline percebesse, dois pigmeus estavam escutando-a cantar essa melodia. A tristeza da menina partia até os corações mais duros. Os anfitriões de forma alguma mostraram interesse pela música de Aline, muito menos demonstraram que prestavam atenção nela, mas quando baixinho voz dela mostrava a dor que sentia no momento, de certa forma os pigmeus se viam naquelas letras tristes de desamparo e solidão. Daquele momento em diante, eles nunca mais repreenderam Aline por seu canto.

Aline foi sobrevivendo o tempo todo que passou presa cantando e tentando manter a FÉ que algo poderia acontecer para salvá-la. Ela não tinha raiva alguma dos que a aprisionaram, pois esse sentimento Aline nunca conheceu, tudo o que ela queria era entender o porquê daquilo ter acontecido em sua vida.

Em um dia, depois de quase ter perdido todas as esperanças, Aline ouviu vários barulhos que adentravam como estranhos em sua vazia cela: pessoas correndo e gritando, batidas e estouros. Dois pigmeus que estavam próximos ao cativeiro da garota iam de um lado a outro pensando inquietos e aflitos.

- ABRAM ESSA PORTA – Sem dúvidas era a voz de homens. Ao ouvir isso, seguiu-se um estrondo e uma porta acima de onde Aline estava foi jogada ao chão. “CANALHAS, ONDE ESTÁ A GAROTA?”. Os pigmeus ficaram sem reação, um deles foi pego pelo pescoço por um homem que apontou uma lança para o estômago do algoz.

“Por favor, não me mate, ela está aqui, não me mate” – essa voz estridente e irregular Aline conhecia bem e em um impulso ela gritou: “Por favor, senhor, não mate o pigmeu! Eu estou aqui embaixo!”.

Aline foi levada de volta para sua casa, sua família não podia acreditar no que estava vendo quando a menina chegou magra, aflita e com os olhos sem brilho. Rubi, a cachorrinha de Aline, pulava na menina freneticamente de tanta Alegria.

- Minha filha! Eu fiquei tão preocupada, como você está? Como você está? Graças a Deus você voltou – disse a mãe em soluços e emoção. A intenção dos pigmeus era de manter Aline e qualquer outra criança sob o domínio deles, para que assim eles conseguissem as coisas que queriam da aldeia. Desde que ela havia sido presa, os aldeões estavam entregando comida e outros objetos que eram pedidos pelos pigmeus. Os homens iam até uma baixada, deixavam a “encomenda” e, quando estavam bem longe, os pigmeus desciam para pegar o que foi deixado. A certa altura, quando os aldeões estavam voltando, em uma árvore no meio de um campo, os pigmeus colocavam o que mais eles queriam e a data que deveriam receber o que foi pedido.

Jamais passou na cabeça de nenhum aldeão não entregar o que se pedia; todos ali eram uma grande família e eles estavam dispostos a fazer tudo para salvar Aline, afinal poderia ser o filho de qualquer um da comunidade. Não foi a primeira vez que se ouviu falar em um caso desses, algumas vezes chegavam notícias de sequestros de crianças em vilas. Mas o meio desonesto dos pigmeus de receber o que queriam não durou muito tempo, pois os homens da Capital, a grande cidade que protegia e cuidava das aldeias, logo encontraram o esconderijo dos chantagistas.

Na noite em que Aline chegou, depois de tomar seu banho e se alimentar, a mãe foi conversar com ela em seu quarto, mas a menina não respondia, estava chocada e muito triste. Ao ver como sua filha ficara, a mãe de Aline começou a chorar e no mesmo instante uma voz que ela conhecia de muito tempo e que logo sua filha também conheceria, disse em seus ouvidos: “Não se preocupe com a tão amada Aline, amanhã ela estará melhor do que você jamais viu”. A mãe sentiu uma profunda Paz colocou sua filha para dormir, esperando para conversar no dia seguinte.

Nota: História/Texto inspirado pela Mestra Nada

Parte 1 atualizada Aqui
    Parte 2 atualizada Aqui

Saul – “Despertar é simplesmente se libertar da escravidão do tempo” 16.01.2013

Posted: 16 Jan 2013 02:49 PM PST

John: Primeiro eu gostaria de agradecer sinceramente a todos vocês por seus comentários edificantes, pelas energias de cura que me enviaram e pelo amor que vocês compartilharam comigo enquanto estive doente. É para mim muito inspirador e estimulante ouvir de vocês, então, novamente, um sincero obrigado a todos vocês - leitores, rebloggers, tradutores e a aqueles que se sentiram irritados ou ofendidos. Eu publico estas mensagens em amor, então, por favor, aceitem que esta é a minha intenção. Agora se recostem e recebam a abundância da energia amorosa que a mensagem de Saul estende para todos vocês.

Saul: A jornada da humanidade tem sido longa e árdua, e apesar de a maioria de vocês sentir muito pouco, vocês estão muito perto de despertar.

O tempo é um estranho conceito, mas é a parte essencial de sua realidade ilusória.

Ele é uma das principais fundações da ilusão, e quanto mais vocês puderem se focalizar e viver no eterno presente do momento do agora, mais eficazmente vocês poderão cooperar na dissolução do tempo e da ilusão.

Como vocês sabem, vocês nunca deixaram de estar ao lado do seu Pai, a eterna presença d'Ele, e despertar é simplesmente se libertar da escravidão do tempo e de todos os aspectos infelizes da ilusão a que vocês aparentemente ficaram presos.

Vocês têm assistência ilimitada disponível para vocês pedirem sempre que escolher prestar total atenção ao momento presente, o único tempo real.

Pela maior parte de suas vidas vocês são distraídos pelo "mundo exterior" - outras pessoas, lugares, atividades, problemas que absolutamente insistem que vocês prestem atenção - quando o "mundo real" é aquele em seu interior.

Não aquele de ansiedades, preocupações, sofrimento e julgamentos, mas aquele de paz total e contentamento que vocês podem acessar e desfrutar quando vocês param de lutar para raciocinar sobre soluções para os muitos problemas ou questões que parecem definir quem vocês são ou por que vocês existem.

Vocês somente podem se encontrar por deixar ir sua mente lógica e então permitir que os pensamentos que entram em sua mente fluam sem se engajar a eles.

Fazer isto realmente traz uma sensação de alívio e paz que vocês não podem encontrar em nenhum outro lugar - uma sensação de espaço, de liberdade e de segurança, porque vocês estão eficazmente flutuando nos braços do Amor, na Presença de Deus.

Este tipo de experiência ou breve despertar lhes dá a força e a coragem para encarar e aprender as lições que a ilusão continuamente lhes apresenta.

Vocês, é claro, vivem e experimentam a vida na ilusão e então vocês têm que lidar com as questões e problemas que ela lhes apresenta, mas tentem fazer isto no momento ao invés de habitarem perpetuamente nas questões que não podem ser resolvidas até um evento ou tempo futuro, porque vocês não têm no presentea informação necessária.

Quando vocês tiverem a informação necessária, então a questão pode ser resolvida; até lá aproveitem os momentos inspiradores que a vida constantemente lhes oferece se vocês abrirem os olhos para enxergar.

A vida vivida à máxima extensão possível é inspiradora, edificante e muito recompensadora.

Apesar disso, muitas vezes vocês desativam sua consciência disto e adernam para a preocupação e ansiedade sobre questões que, no momento presente, vocês não podem fazer nada.

Então a vida passa por vocês enquanto vocês a ignoram e enchem suas mentes com as trivialidades que lhes causam somente dor e sofrimento.

Sim, é claro que todos vocês sofreram, talvez estejam sofrendo agora - mas por quê?

Vocês estão, neste momento, em dor?

Sim, é claro que alguns de vocês estão, mas a maioria de vocês não está, e para esses, seu sofrimento é muito provavelmente autoimposto porque vocês estão pensando ou se preocupando com questões que neste momento vocês não podem fazer nada de positivo ou significativo para resolver, e vocês estão perdendo o sorriso de uma criança, a beleza da neve caindo e a satisfação pacata que essa conscientização de maravilhas como essas proporciona.

Não estou desacreditando ou diminuindo a dor e o sofrimento que muitos de vocês verdadeiramente estão experimentando; apenas estou tentando atrair sua atenção para as coisas de beleza e maravilha que vocês perdem quando vocês deixam ir sua consciência.

Deixar ir a consciência é fechar-se para a vida e para todas as delícias que ela lhes oferece em todos os momentos.

Mesmo se vocês estiverem em dor, o sorriso de um ente querido ou as cores do pôr do sol podem elevar vocês para um momento de arrebatamento.

A ilusão quer a sua atenção; na verdade, ela exige a sua atenção porque ela depende da sua atenção para se apoiar e se manter.

Se vocês puderem estar no mundo, mas não serem dele, vocês aliviariam de uma enorme carga porque vocês param de se sentir responsáveis pela correção dele ou de ajudar a destruir o mal nele.

O mal é uma falta de amor, ele é um ato de desespero por uma ou por um número de pessoas que se sentem perdidas, sozinhas, não amadas e não passíveis de serem amadas, que, em grande sofrimento (normalmente negado ou profundamente enterrado dentro delas), tentam escapar de si mesmas ameaçando outros.

É claro que não funciona, e então elas tentam mais ferrenhamente até que se torna obsessivo.

Às vezes torna-se necessário deter ou conter aqueles que prejudicariam outros; em outras vezes é impossível, porque eles aparentemente têm poder e autoridade para infligir dor e punição sem restrição.

Mas eles somente podem ser curados pelo Amor.

E se eles estiverem severamente prejudicados, pode levar um longo tempo.

Todos na Terra estão aqui para aprender lições pessoalmente selecionadas ou escolhidas, e para ajudar todos os outros a ver a ilusão pelo que ela é.

Realmente só existe uma única lição, apesar das incontáveis formas em que ela possa ser e é apresentada, e que é aceitar o Amor que seu Pai oferece a vocês constantemente e ser um canal, um condutor para esse Amor passar para todos com que vocês interagem, para que um fluxo espontâneo e constante de Amor envolva e abrace todos vocês.

O livre arbítrio pode parecer às vezes como um entrave porque ele lhes permite rejeitar o Amor, esconder-se d'Ele, recusar acreditar que tal coisa existe.

Mas Ele é tudo que existe; Ele é o fluxo de Deus entre Seus amados filhos, procurando somente abraçá-los e vê-los em paz, contentes e felizes, sempre.

Sim, o Amor é a lição e todos aprenderão.

Entretanto, o livre arbítrio permite que cada um decida quando é o momento certo, e, apesar da negação do Amor a que muitos se prendem, chegará o momento em que até os mais ardentes rebeldes se abrirão para o Amor que constantemente os cerca.

Todos estão salvos e retornarão para Casa - é apenas uma questão de tempo.

Abram-se para o Amor agora, neste exato momento, se vocês ainda não o tiverem feito, porque mais adiamento com toda certeza não é do seu melhor interesse, especialmente quando vocês consideram que não existe nada mais, apenas o vazio, a ilusão, enquanto que o Amor é tudo.

Com muito amor, Saul.

Canal: John Smallman
    Fonte: http://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/
    Tradução: Blog SINTESE http://blogsintese.blogspot.com/
    Respeite os créditos

Federação Galáctica/Mestres Ascensos por Sheldan Nidle 15.01.2013

Posted: 16 Jan 2013 08:38 AM PST

13 Chicchan, 13 Chicchan, 9 Eb

Dratzo! Voltamos! Seu mundo continua a se mover adiante para o dia escolhido pelo Céu para manifestar sua nova realidade. Nossa família de Agartha informa-nos que a sua parte nesta operação chegou à conclusão. Da mesma forma, os nossos aliados secretos sagrados confirmam que suas atividades atingiram o ponto escolhido para eles pelo Céu. Nós continuamos a permitir o uso de nossa tecnologia para ajudar a todos, no sentido de garantir que todas essas operações interligadas se manifestam exatamente como o planejado. A única coisa que resta agora para nós é obter a luz verde definitiva de nossas hostes celestiais. Este sinal é para breve nos ser dado. Até lá, esperamos, observamos e supervisionamos o que está tão perto de acontecer. Enquanto isso, a escuridão panica e se pergunta como e quando as prisões irão ocorrer. Atualmente, eles estão em um estado de alguma ansiedade, porque muitos de seus colegas de trabalho têm simplesmente "desaparecido". Eles entendem plenamente que as ameaças que lhes foram dadas são bastante reais, e que suas posições de poder não são para durar muito mais tempo. Suas vastas fortunas diminuíram e o sistema bancário que eles controlam está perto de ser fechado.

Enquanto todos estes dramas acontecem, o mundo parece na superfície desorganizado como antes. No entanto, a escuridão sabe que esta charada está quase no fim, e que a nova governança está no lugar na América, pronta para assumir a autoridade. A mudança vai começar com uma série de anúncios que certamente vão surpreender a maioria de vocês. Em seguida, a nova realidade financeira trará um enorme suspiro de alívio para cada um de vocês, já que a liberdade da necessidade e ansiedade lhes permite mover para a alegria e abundância. O perdão da dívida nesta escala vai curar as muitas feridas profundamente arraigadas em uma sociedade que tem sido mal desequilibrada por milênios. Os ricos e poderosos têm utilizado este sistema de duplo padrão para martelar as massas e forçá-las a fazer o seu jogo. Agora tudo isso é para ser removido, e um campo de jogo nivelado substituiu o mundo injusto que os atormentou por tanto tempo. Além disso, a governança mais ao seu gosto está começando a 'comandar esta nova melodia’. Mas tenha em mente que estas melhorias em suas circunstâncias meramente anunciam mudanças muito maiores que virão, incluindo a divulgação. Aqui você chega ao momento mágico quando podemos formalmente nos apresentar a você.

Nossa chegada muda tudo. Seu senso de identidade global é baseado no fato de ser único no cosmos. Na verdade, você não está sozinho. Você veio, a muito tempo, de toda a galáxia para colonizar este mundo. Sua colônia original de Lemúria foi o início de seu tempo em Gaia. Atualmente você está trancado no estado de amnésia criado pela consciência limitada, e o momento chegou agora para você ser liberado desta incapacidade de saber quem você é e por que você veio a este belo mundo azul-verde. A tarefa de remover a amnésia foi dada a nós, e depois de algumas décadas de preparação, estamos prontos para levá-los em uma viagem de descoberta que irá retornar para vocês as alegrias e as maravilhas que são plena consciência. A primeira parte desta viagem começa com nossas transmissões explicando o que está para acontecer. Pouco depois, vamos pousar e iniciar uma série de discussões abertas e extensivas, juntamente com a transferência de tecnologia que irá fornecer-lhes os meios para voltar ao seu estado original, natural. Então você pode começar o treinamento individual de consciência plena que lhe permitirá começar a configurar sua nova estrela-nação.

Nossa principal razão para vir a seu sistema solar não é apenas para observá-los, mas para voltá-los às suas famílias espiritual e de espaço. Seus antepassados de Agartha, também, estão ansiosos para assumir seus papéis no processo de tutoria. Até agora o Céu restringiu-os de muitas das coisas que eles queriam fazer por vocês, mas agora essas limitações foram levantadas e nós esperamos que eles desempenhem um papel importante no aconselhamento de sua nova governança e na elaboração de uma série de declarações das políticas do novo regulamento de seu sistema bancário e financeiro. É vital que você passe rapidamente para além dos primeiros estágios de sua nova prosperidade, e aprenda a operar sem a necessidade de dinheiro como tal. Nossas sociedades galácticas funcionam por manifestação direta do que precisamos, sem recorrer a estar dependente dos recursos energéticos do nosso planeta natal. Também entendemos que a nossa tarefa é cuidar e apoiar o nosso mundo vivo, e nossa sociedade é uma cultura divina que toma seu lugar como uma parte verdadeiramente magnífica de co-criação divina em nossa galáxia maravilhosa.

Namaste! Nós somos seus Mestres Ascensos! A marcha em direção a uma nova realidade abençoada continua. Nossos associados sagrados estão no ponto em que, com a bênção do Céu, um novo mundo pode rapidamente se manifestar. Esta aprovação sagrada deve ser dada breve. O Céu deve proclamar um dia sagrado, e essa realidade vai finalmente acontecer. A escuridão foi informada de que todo o nosso trabalho até a data será, naquele dia, rapidamente concluído. Isto inclui uma nova governança e uma série de transmissões que irão apresentá-los às almas que têm trabalhado tão corajosamente para fazer seu novo mundo possível. O sucesso deste empreendimento muito ambicioso é também dependente da contribuição dos Aghartianos, e de uma rede de pessoal de nossas famílias do espaço. Nós, os Mestres Ascensos, estamos muito gratos por tudo o que está sendo feito para prepará-los para a sua vida como um Ser plenamente consciente. Nossa própria orientação a vocês também vai atendê-los bem, já que ela os prepara para o que o primeiro contato vai trazer.

A tutoria de vocês para a consciência plena requer que cheguemos fisicamente entre vocês, e comecemos a ensinar-lhes a compreender como este reino consciência-limitado opera. Nós mesmos aprendemos sobre isso, já que trabalhamos o nosso caminho até estados mais elevados de consciência. É importante para você saber como o 3-D funciona, porque estabelece as bases para a maior sabedoria de como as dimensões superiores operam. Este conhecimento permite-lhes prepararem-se para o que a sua metamorfose trará. Você está transicionando de um estado onde está cercado por muitas crenças misteriosas para um que é totalmente transparente e realmente incrível! Esta é uma transição que cada um dos nós fez. Agora é a sua vez, e você está a ser guiado graciosamente para permitir-lhe chegar a esse destino sagrado.

O que está por pouco para acontecer em seu reino da superfície é mais do que apenas uma metamorfose; está para ser uma grande proeza em que você vai integrar as muitas partes diferentes de você em uma unidade muito gloriosa, tanto individualmente como coletivamente. Este processo irá desfazer uma experiência coletiva que durou cerca de 13 mil anos, e é o culminar de uma promessa sagrada feita a você pelo Céu. A escuridão e as suas inúmeras blasfêmias devem desaparecer. Uma nova Era de Luz vai amanhecer e o tempo dos profetas sagrados do Criador será novamente visto. Cada um de vocês é um profeta e um potencial entregador de Boas Novas! Vocês devem formar uma sociedade baseada na sua grande Luz, que deve brilhar em glória e no serviço multifacetado ao Criador. Você vai se juntar a nós, enquanto o guiamos ao longo desses caminhos sagrados atribuídos a nós pelos trabalhos maravilhosos do Céu e do plano divino.

Hoje, revisamos o que está prestes a acontecer. O seu reino da superfície está à beira de se reunir com o seu complemento interior, a Terra Interior. Este novo reino conjunto é para ser a área de preparo para sua metamorfose à plena consciência, e para a criação de uma nova estrela-nação. Regozijamo-nos e esperamos pacientemente por este momento glorioso se manifestar. Saibam Queridos, que as incontáveis Fontes e a Prosperidade sem fim dos Céus são realmente suas! Assim seja! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Já! (Siriano pra Sejam Um e Estejam em Alegria)

Canal: Sheldan Nidle
    Tradução: André Tenuta
    Fonte: http://www.galacticchannelings.com/portugues/sheldan15-01-13b.html

Imagem do SaLuSa

Posted: 16 Jan 2013 10:41 AM PST

Queridos amigos, ganhei de um amigo muito querido um presente maravilhoso - Uma pintura canalizada do SaLuSa. A pintura feita através da mediunidade sublime da Artista/Médium Rosa Teubl
    (http://www.rosateubl.com.br/ ), me chegou ainda há pouco, e gostaria de compartilhar com todos. Esse é o SaLuSa que eu vejo.

Uma das coisas que mais me emocionou quando peguei a pintura foi a energia contida nela, naquele momento senti a presença do SaLuSa a me dar uma mensagem particular que me levou às lágrimas.

Outra coisa, ele deixou um recado com a Artista/Médium que somente eu sabia como se fosse uma espécie de “código” para eu saber que era ele mesmo. Quando vi o recado fiquei bastante emocionado. Obrigado SaLuSa, obrigado meu amigo Magno por me presentear com essa maravilha. E muito obrigado, querida Rosa pelo teu magnífico trabalho, você é uma verdadeira Artista da Luz.

P.S: Se olharem de baixo para cima poderão ver o coração do SaLuSa colorido!

Gabriel (Muito contente!)

Jesus – “O estágio da ilusão em que vocês parecem estar contidos atualmente está chegando ao fim” 16.01.2013

Posted: 16 Jan 2013 07:53 AM PST

John : Olá, aqui é John com a mensagem de Jesus para a quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2013. Primeiro eu gostaria de agradecer sinceramente a todos vocês por seus comentários edificantes, pelas energias de cura que me enviaram e pelo amor que vocês compartilharam comigo enquanto estive doente. É para mim muito inspirador e estimulante ouvir de vocês, então, novamente, um sincero obrigado a todos vocês - leitores, rebloggers, tradutores e a aqueles que se sentiram irritados ou ofendidos. Eu publico estas mensagens em amor, então, por favor, aceitem que esta é a minha intenção. Agora se recostem e recebam a abundância da energia amorosa que a mensagem de Jesus estende para todos vocês.

Jesus: Vocês verdadeiramente estão à beira de enormes mudanças nos modos em que vocês experimentam a vida, e essas mudanças valerão a longa espera por que vocês passaram.

O campo de energia que envolve o planeta e todas as formas de vida senciente que ele apoia - o campo de Amor Divino - tem se intensificado e fortalecido imensamente durante as últimas semanas do tempo terreno, e todos os dias o número de vocês abrindo seus corações para aceitar o abraço dele aumenta exponencialmente.

Um tremendo progresso é feito para trazer a humanidade mais perto do estado desperto devido à sua determinação e sua intenção de fazer a Vontade de seu Pai por oferecer apenas amor em todas as suas interações humanas.

Vocês nem sempre têm sucesso, mas vocês sempre têm a intenção de ter sucesso, e é essa sua intenção que muda o mundo.

Não se julguem quando lhes parece que a sua intenção falhou, que vocês perderam seu foco e se distraíram, ou foram esmagados pela raiva provocada por questões e emoções, ou pelas ações ou inações dos outros.

Tudo isso faz parte do plano do ego para enredá-los na ilusão para que vocês se esqueçam de que são seres espirituais de imenso poder, e, consequentemente, parece que vocês perderam a capacidade de fazer contato com o seu aspecto divino.

Ao invés dele, todas essas seduções desagradáveis que se tornaram tão importantes para vocês parecem exigir sua total atenção porque - seu ego os faria acreditar - vocês mesmos são responsáveis por mudar as pessoas que se comportam insanamente, ou de fato, por mudar o mundo por atrair a atenção das pessoas para suas falhas e inadequações que obviamente são a causa subjacente dos tantos problemas terrenos.

Apenas estejam atentos ao que tem acontecido: vocês ficaram enredados (temporariamente!) nas ciladas e confusões com que a ilusão tenta desviá-los de seu caminho espiritual.

Não julguem vocês nem os outros, e em vez disso, liberem o acúmulo de "deveria" e "deve" que com tanto sucesso prende sua atenção, e relaxem novamente em seu estado natural não-egoico de paz no verdadeiro centro de seu ser de onde vocês podem enviar amor e compaixão para todos, inclusive para vocês mesmos.

Todos vocês são seres divinos tendo uma experiência ilusória - e lembrem-se de que as ilusões não duram.

Elas são acontecimentos ou eventos efêmeros, apesar de parecerem intensamente reais enquanto vocês passam por elas.

O estágio da ilusão em que vocês parecem estar contidos atualmente está chegando ao fim.

Existirão distúrbios contínuos enquanto a ilusão se desintegra, e alguns deles serão dolorosos para alguns de vocês, mas quando comparados às guerras e pragas, terremotos e erupções vulcânicas dos tempos anteriores, suas consequências durarão muito menos tempo.

Mudança é bagunça, e normalmente é difícil e perturbadora, mas do aparente caos maravilhas serão criadas e que irão espantá-los e deliciá-los.

Vocês têm provocado a mudança para que o planeta e todas as inúmeras formas de vida dele possam ser renovados e revigorados pelas energias curadoras, compassivas e amorosas a que vocês estão unidos diariamente.

Elas têm se estendido para vocês a partir do campo envolvente de energia divina que oferece socorro a todos que pedem e a quem se permite abrir seu coração para recebê-lo.

A tarefa de manter a Luz ou de mostrar o caminho ficou mais intensa recentemente, então ela parece até mais difícil e mais exigente do que nunca.

Isso é porque todos vocês estão permitindo as energias muito mais poderosas, as quais vieram com a grande alteração de energia que abraçou o planeta, verterem por vocês para assistir todas as formas de vida senciente cuja sobrevivência e renovação, como a do planeta, é uma enorme, mas inspiradora responsabilidade que vocês tão dispostamente concordaram em participar.

É uma imensa responsabilidade e vocês são fortes o bastante e capazes o bastante para fazer a sua parte.

E vocês não podem falhar porque são constante e divinamente apoiados em sua intenção.

Não se esqueçam de que vocês são divinamente assistidos em todos os momentos, mesmo se não puderem perceber ou sentir.

Vocês nunca foram deixados sozinhos e à sua própria sorte, mas sempre são cuidados amorosamente e lhes são dadas a ajuda e a orientação que vocês necessitam e aceitam.

Abram seus corações para receber a inundação de Amor Divino que é sua herança e seu direito de nascença e concluam sua jornada para casa.

Seu amoroso irmão, Jesus.

Canal: John Smallman
    Fonte: http://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/
    Tradução: Blog SINTESE http://blogsintese.blogspot.com/
    Respeite os créditos

We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:14 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:48 am

Message from Colleen Thomas about the "Sirians" who speak through Sheldon Nidle and the psy ops behind channeling is a leaked and published aspect of CIA exposures that have hit the Internet.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6023-message-from-colleen-thomas-about-the-sirians-who-speak-through-sheldon-nidle-and-the-psy-ops-behind-channeling-is-a-leaked-and-published-aspect-of-cia-exposures-that-have-hit-the-internet

WHILE I CAN NOT VERIFY FOR YOU EITHER THE MESSAGE FROM COLLEEN OR SHELDON NIDLE I did take the time to start a converstation about it and if you have any thoughts or observations of your own feel free to share them here. DO NOT JUST IGNORE THEM AND POST MORE BLIND LINKS TO NABS!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE THE 7 BILLION SOULS ON EARTH ARE IN?!

AND ANOTHER THING!!! REMOVE MY NAME FROM YOUR SIGNATURE NOW!!!

I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU AND YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN!!!

Ban

DO YOU SEE ME PUTTING YOUR NAME IN SIGNATURE!!! NO YOU DO NOT!!! In fact you see me engaging you in conversation on my island of Avalon and we see you posting blind links to NABS and zero response to any questions or offering any input on an extremely dangerous situation!

MERLIN JT! MAAT - STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRAIL

We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:00 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:00 pm

THANK YOU FOR REMOVING MY INITIALS FROM YOUR SIGNATURE! Toast However its obvious to me that this reply you have posted is another blind link. Ok fine some good info about the changes in this I can not deny that some of the links you post has some general spiritual wisdom. What part did you like the best?

I know its not all NABS but there is a deeper level of whats going on that many are missing and that is partly why the MISTS OF AVALON forum was created in the first place.

Also what do you think about that message I posted addressed to you? If you missed the link just let me know in a reply and I will see if I can find the link again. Peace JT!Thubs Up
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:23 pm

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 pm

hello mists of avalon member "we are you"!!!

did you see my questions? Can you see this one?

because i saw the reply with yet another blind link in a spamy kind of post that you just made below my reply addressed to you... WHO EVER YOU ARE!!!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:40 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:17 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:38 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:10 am

hi we are you! What did you perceive from this well written nabsy link? Lots of well said stuff by john. Did you read it? Do you feel better now after reading it and have your released everything within yourself that is unloving? Oh wow! Love and light dear one :)

Release everything within yourselves that is — in even the smallest way — unloving « Jesus through John

1 Vote

January 18, 2013 by John Smallman

Hello, this is John with Jesus’ message for Friday January 18th 2013. First I would like to draw your attention to: The InLight Radio Special: 2013 – Hope for Our New World – THIS Sunday Evening January 20, 2013 5pm (Pacific Time)/8pm (East Coast, USA). Here is the link: [ http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2013/01/21/inlight-radio-special-2013—hope-for-our-new-world ]. You will probably have to copy and paste it into your browsers. I hope you will be able to join in and listen.

Now sit back and receive the abundance of loving energy that Jesus’ message extends to every one of you.

You are all most firmly established on your personal paths to awakening, each of which are part of the Superhighway leading humanity out of the illusion and home to Reality. You have all chosen to travel at a speed that suits you best in the moment, and at any time you can change that speed by choosing to increase or decrease it. The influx of new, loving energies, which have started flowing powerfully and insistently throughout the planet, are encouraging you all to increase the speed with which you are engaging your homeward journey, and that makes perfect sense. Why would you want to spend more time in the illusion where you experience so much confusion, uncertainty, and indeed chaos, when you could be rapidly returning home to the everlasting joy of your Father’s divine Realm?

As you know deep within yourselves you are divine, spiritual beings having a physical experience. However, part of that experience has been the forgetting who you really are. It was a choice that you made to ensure that your physical experience would seem totally real to you in order for to you to undergo lessons that you wanted to learn from scratch. If you were able to remember who you truly are, the lessons would be of little practical use to you because you would already know the subject-matter at the highest possible level of understanding – and there would effectively be nothing for you to learn. And of course that sounds like nonsense, for why would you hide knowledge from yourselves so that you could become embodied as humans to relearn it? It is indeed a paradox that leads to much confusion.

The Love from which our Father created all sentient beings is an energy that is infinitely abundant, wise, knowledgeable, creative, and powerful. It can be accessed and used in myriad ways — ways that, in your limited embodied form, you cannot possibly conceive of. It is possible for spiritual beings to choose to work with just one aspect of that energy or an infinite number of them. For instance, working only with power can lead to immense imbalances in understanding and perception if the ends for which it is used and developed are not aligned with the need for wisdom, harmony, cooperation, and mutual concern when operating only through that one aspect.

By becoming embodied and having a physical experience on Earth, sentient beings can use the different aspects of the divine energy field individually to learn and understand the responsibilities that go with them and that have to be accepted and incorporated during that usage, while at the same time ensuring that no major damage can be caused by errors or omissions should responsibilities be forgotten or neglected. Basically, games are invented and played, and the consequences that arise then present lessons that, when learnt, lead to much greater understanding and wisdom than could occur without the presence of the limitations that human embodiment entails.

By becoming humans you have chosen to experience a severely limited state of consciousness for the challenges and lessons it enables you to undertake. It is part of the unreal state of separation that started when you invented and built the illusion, and you have, as it were, to rebuild the divine aspects of yourselves that are not immediately obvious to you as humans, but which are accessible to you though prayer and meditation when you make the intent to be spiritually guided, in order to return home. Rebuild is not really the right word, because no part of you has been destroyed or demolished – every aspect of you was created immortal, eternal, and divine – and never could be, but it is useful as an analogy.

The experience of being human is so far removed from your true nature that to return to that state without adequate preparation would be shockingly disturbing because you would still hold memories of attitudes and behaviors you had espoused that are utterly estranged from the loving state in which you were created. It would not be apparent initially that what you were remembering was but an unreal state that had never happened, and to see such unloving aspects of yourselves appearing real would be horribly alarming and disturbing.

You are divine beings, beings of Love, and it would be totally incomprehensible and reprehensible to see yourselves as far less than that, as beings who could willingly and apparently happily cause suffering to other sentient beings. And in Reality that is indeed impossible, but to have apparent memories, recollections of things, events, behaviors, actions that are not utterly loving, in which it seemed that you had taken part, would be devastating for you — even though they had ‘never happened.’ To imagine situations like that are beyond the realms of possibility for divine beings, which is what you are. So to find yourselves holding such memories, even though they are unreal, would indeed be shocking.

Returning to your fully conscious and natural state — awakening into Reality — is what you are doing as you struggle with the confusion and suffering of the illusion. The way to follow this path is by releasing everything within yourselves that is — in even the smallest way — unloving, or not in complete alignment with Love. And as you release those unreal aspects of yourselves, which have never been a part of the divine being that your Father created, the memories attached to them will all dissolve so that you can fully awaken into the brilliance, beauty, peace, harmony, and Love that is your natural and eternal state.

The way home, guaranteed and divinely assure by your ever-loving Father, is through release, complete release of all that is not of God. That is the task in which you are presently fully engaged, and failure is neither an option nor a possibility. You are beings of Love returning to awareness of that divine and wondrous state.

Your loving brother, Jesus.

The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us what the kingdom of heaven is like." He said to them, "It is like a mustard seed. It is the smallest of all seeds. But when it falls on tilled soil, it produces a great plant and becomes a shelter for birds of the sky."
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:29 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:41 am

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:49 am

Jesus said, "The images are manifest to man, but the light in them remains concealed in the image of the light of the father. He will become manifest, but his image will remain concealed by his light."
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:28 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:23 pm

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:41 pm

Matthew’s Message: January 19, 2013

1 Vote

Matthew Ward 222

As received by Suzy Ward – January 19, 2013

http://www.matthewbooks.com

With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. Pondering and puzzlement are in some lightworkers’ thoughts. Here you are almost three weeks into your year 2013; not only has nothing occurred in the way of substantial reforms, but there is talk of another war zone and a deadly hostage situation in Algeria, random violence continues and the plight of refugees grows. Don’t those show that Earth still is in darkness?

We thought that our last message covered why your world cannot change as swiftly as some lightworkers had hoped or anticipated. However, the questioning thoughts let us see that in connecting the dots of information in many previous messages, we omitted this dot—the difference between the dark forces, darkness and dark ones.

The dark forces, by far the most powerful, is a gigantic force field of negative thought forms that meanders throughout the universe looking for lesser evolved civilizations to enshroud in darkness. Although this vast field has the ability to manifest into whatever individual forms it envisions, it rarely does because its goal is to capture an entire civilization by enshrouding it in darkness.

Thus darkness is the dark forces’ offspring, you could say, and it can be likened to a cloud cover that is so dense that the people feel lost in the miasma. And indeed they are lost insofar as conscious awareness of their beginnings, of their god and goddess selves and of their inseparable connection with the Supreme Ruler of this universe and all other life forms herein.

The dark ones are the individuals in an enshrouded civilization who have a proclivity toward greed, cruelty and lust for power. The low vibrations of those tendencies form “cracks” in the psyche, and by the universal law of attraction, the cracks permit the entry of the matching negative thought forms that are the makeup of darkness.

Henceforth darkness influences and ultimately controls those individuals’ thoughts, intentions and actions. They become puppets of the darkness and carry out the dark forces’ goal to enslave that civilization through tyranny, fear, deception, corruption and ignorance of truths about their beginnings in Creator, multiple lifetimes, the universal laws or the realty of other civilizations.

So where are those three dark sources now in relation to Earth?

The dark forces started moving away from your solar system after the infusion of light from far distant civilizations saved the life of your homeland planet seventy-some years ago. That force field left because light is anathema to its very existence—just as lighting a candle in a dark room pierces the darkness, so does the energy of love-light pierce the energy of whatever darkness is nearby.

Even though the dark forces left, its dense cloud of darkness remained on Earth, which the forces futilely had sought to capture for once and for all. Darkness continued to preclude spiritual and conscious awareness in the collective consciousness, and via the law of attraction, Earth’s residents kept producing the negativity that almost killed the planet.

That changed when the intensive in-beaming of light started diffusing the density of the cloud and gave Earth the energy she needed to jar loose from the depths of third density and begin her ascension journey. Only in recent weeks were the last weak remnants of the cloud transmuted into light and the planet triumphantly passed through the doorway of fourth density.

So, now that Earth is in that density, how can it be that violence and unjustness still goes on? It is because the location of a planet is one kind of density and soul evolvement status of each of its residents is quite another. Mother, please insert the date of the message that explains the two densities. [September 9, 2011]

Thank you. For all that it may appear that the long-awaited December 21, 2012 was a fizzle because you saw no profound changes, the profusion of love-light that permeated your world during that time was a sight to behold!

That energy surge kept brightening the collective consciousness until it looked like the noonday sun, fulfilling Earth’s heartfelt desire that at least most of her residents may accompany her along her ascension pathway. Many, many persons who formerly lacked the light that would enable them to go along with the planet are absorbing enough to do so at least for a while longer.

Now we speak again about the dark ones. On Earth they are the individuals who about ten years ago refused to honor their soul level agreements to join the light forces after providing the masses the opportunity to complete third density karma. They continued to wreak havoc throughout your world by such means as controlling governments and the global economy, releasing laboratory-designed viruses, manipulating weather and initiating earthquakes, starting wars or reigning over tyrannical regimes.

During the in-pouring of love-light energy, those few individuals who still are among you absorbed little more light than they had, which is only the spark that is their life force. But it was enough extra for their bodies to physically survive in the first wisps of fourth density where Earth is at this moment. If they do not absorb more of the light’s brilliance that will keep intensifying along the planet’s ascension course, their bodies will not be viable much longer.

The majority who benefitted from the energy surge are “good people” who are greatly concerned about world affairs as depicted in your mainstream media and scary disinformation on the Internet. They have not yet “seen the light,” to borrow your expression—they are living in godly ways but still are viewing your world at 3D level mentally and spiritually.

Others who still are “in the dark” in those respects are following authorities’ orders; they haven’t absorbed enough light to rise above their indoctrination to obey without question. Some have been inculcated with the belief that it is their responsibility to seek revenge for assaults on their ancestors, communities, countries.

Then there are those who are conflicted—they realize that what they are doing is against the common welfare, but they depend upon those sources of income to provide for their families.

Those various states of mind along with massive environmental damage are the natural “aftermath of millennia of darkness,” as stated in our last message.

It remains to be seen how much light the aforementioned persons will be receptive to, what their free will choices will be, and the amount of light will determine how far each will be able to travel with the planet into successively higher vibrations. But please keep in mind what we have stated before: For a variety of reasons known only at soul level in most cases, many light-filled persons will choose to leave Earth rather than continue ascending physically.

Now we shall explain why we have often stated that in speed and scope, Earth’s ascension out of deep third density is unprecedented in this universe. With the exception of her experience, traversing that density where darkness is so deeply entrenched is an extraordinarily long, arduous trek.

We cite another world’s experience. Like Earth’s ancient peoples, that civilization also descended from a higher density in spiritual and conscious awareness to the brink of planetary destruction due to the onset and continuation of warring. They did not have the aid of our universal family, and successive generations spent almost 50,000 years rising out of deep third density before they reached fourth. It took that long before there was sufficient light in the collective consciousness to lift the civilization and their planet into that higher density.

Mother, for readers who would like to know more about that civilization’s history, physical appearance, culture, government and so forth, please mention the book with the lengthy message from a representative of its current population. [“Aeschyles” chapter in Illuminations for a New Era].

Thank you. Earth and her life forms have had an unparalleled amount of help ever since ascension started in the late 1930s. It began with the lifesaving infusion of light from many powerful civilizations and has continued through the various means of help we have enumerated in previous messages.

Only a comparative handful of your populace knows about that assistance, but other accomplishments of the light are indeed evident. As it kept increasing on Earth, more and more of you generated your own light with greater forcefulness, and you lightworkers have made enormous strides in subduing the effects of darkness by exposing the dark ones’ activities.

To your great accomplishments that we have heralded previously we add the global spotlight you are shining on the need to uplift the status of women and to end the proliferation of weapons. These heavily negative aspects of your society that long have been dominant in the collective consciousness now are in the forefront of the public eye.

Generation after generation after generation tolerated unjust cultural laws and practices that demean women and accepted perpetual warring and violence as “that’s just life.” Now the voice of your society worldwide is saying Stop!

Light beings throughout this universe honor the myriad souls who agreed to participate in the multitude of tragic situations that have stirred the peoples to take bold steps forward in those two areas and all others where change so sorely has been needed. The souls who accepted those exceedingly harsh missions did so with unconditional love and they leapt forward in soul growth.

Just as you, we wish that all necessary changes could happen overnight. It will take many negotiators, many discussions and some logjams before all hearts and minds are in accord. The Golden Age master planners knew that you couldn’t transform your world any way other than step by step, and at soul level you and everyone else on Earth knows this too.

Even with extraterrestrial aid, a third density civilization evolving into a peaceful peoples living in harmony with Nature is a transitional process. All along our messages and answers to readers who questioned this have been the same—changes will come incrementally.

The following excerpt from the June 2, 2007 message recently was emailed to my mother by a new reader who “just happened to see this.” He also wrote that this information should be in more messages, we shouldn’t expect people to remember what is in the old ones.

“Is 2012 the end of Earth’s ascension and completion of all transitional phases into the Golden Age?”

All darkness will have been transmuted and Earth’s and individuals’ balance attained, but it is not correct that after the year 2012 everything achieved up to that time will remain unchanged henceforth. Remember, the only constant in the universe IS change. Spiritual and intellectual growth and technological progress will continue—you wouldn’t want it any other way!

Our beloved Earth family, never have we expected you to remember all of the information we have offered! Not only are your days filled with a wide range of responsibilities to think about, but linear time is passing faster and faster. That is why so often we have repeated what is essential for you to know, and it has included that the glories of the Golden Age are not all sitting on its doorstep and that one day will not differ dramatically from the day before and the day following.

To avoid any possibility of misinterpretation, we say that we could have been more exacting about “balance attained” in that June 2007 message. Although the preceding material was in the context of third density conditions, we could have specified that balance will be attained so that Earth and her residents can ascend out of third density. As microcosms of the universe, which always is in a balancing mode, you too will continue balancing as your spiritual and conscious awareness keeps expanding.

What was awaiting you on the doorstep of the Golden Age is the effect of the energy surge during the December solstice that transmuted the last of the darkness into light. This new abundance of light is increasing the momentum in Earth’s energy field of potential toward manifestation of marvels you and your universal family will be co-creating along Earth’s journey through fourth density and on to her destination in fifth.

We don’t know how long it will be before Earth is joyfully back home where the planet and its soul, Gaia, originated. It is logical to ask, since we knew when the planet would exit third density, why don’t we know when it will reach its destination?

Earth’s ascension to this point was predestined so she would reach the narrow celestial window when the planetary alignment would enable her to enter fourth density. Now that she is in this density, where darkness cannot assault her with its negativity, her journey henceforth is within a safe harbor, so to say, where are no “time” constrictions.

Just as before—always!—her residents’ journeys depends upon the choices each makes, and the cumulative choices make up the collective consciousness. So, it is your thoughts, passionate feelings and actions that will set Earth’s pace from now on. Whether that is happily humming through fourth density or soaring like an eagle, Gaia is jubilant—the exceptionally difficult leg of the ascension is over!

You, too, can feel jubilant—your steadfastness in the light added immeasurably to this stunning achievement. Although in linear time you will continue to progress toward your goal of a loving, harmonious and healthy world with abundance for all, in the continuum you already are victorious. When you have full understanding of how unique this achievement is, you will know that if ever souls could declare “job well done,” it is you lightworkers!

We hold you in honor and unconditional love as we continue accompanying you, albeit unseen, every step of the way.

E.T. MESSAGE TO MATHEW AND SUZY WARD!!! AND REALLY TO WHO EVER THIS BLIND LINK NABS! SPAMMER IS! What are you going to do about it?

Ok again some good information and thank you for some well worded sweeping generalizations about the shift in consciousness so now what?

oh ya, This is a discussion forum...and im just shouting to the wind!!! because I am a wind talker dragon hybrid extra terrestrial!!! hi! Big Grin 2

anyway as I was saying 2013 is the year of blending and there are a few more dates on the true decodings and time lines as cracked by THE DRAGONS OF THUBAN!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

PHIYER KEEPER!!!

Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes."

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages.[1] They differ from chat rooms in that messages are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible.

Forums have a specific set of jargon associated with them; e.g. a single conversation is called a "thread".

A discussion forum is hierarchical or tree-like in structure: a forum can contain a number of subforums, each of which may have several topics. Within a forum's topic, each new discussion started is called a thread, and can be replied to by as many people as so wish.

Depending on the forum's settings, users can be anonymous or have to register with the forum and then subsequently log in in order to post messages. On most forums, users do not have to log in to read existing messages.
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:36 pm

We Are You

Post  We Are You Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:45 am

We Are You

Post  We Are You Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:39 pm

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:18 pm