tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

End-event dream portal at Extinction Protocol

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

End-event dream portal at Extinction Protocol  Empty End-event dream portal at Extinction Protocol

Post  Carol Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:09 pm

This is an end-event dream portal. If you have had a recent dream about the end of the world or a coming series of catastrophic events that befell the world in your dream, you can post it here. http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/09/14/extinction-protocol-dream-portal-1-september-14-2011/

Please include only one dream experience in your post and keep it as brief as possible due to the number of entries submitted. Unfortunately, due to space confines- lengthy narrations will not be considered. Thanks and enjoy…

Last edited by Carol on Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

End-event dream portal at Extinction Protocol  Empty Re: End-event dream portal at Extinction Protocol

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Here is the eschatological dream of a latter-day luddite:

Seven score and five years ago, a great American signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of withering injustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of their captivity. But one hundred forty-five years later, the Human Race still is not free. One hundred forty-five years later, the lives of Human Beings are still sadly crippled by the manacles of greed and the chains of fear. One hundred forty-five years later, Humanity lives on a lonely island of quiet desperation in the midst of a vast ocean of nearly seven billion souls. One hundred forty-five years later, Humanity is still languishing in the corners of global society and finds itself an exile on its own planet.

And so today...I have determined to dramatize a shameful condition. In a sense...I've come to our religious and political leaders to cash a check. When the architects of the American constitutional republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, they were signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all people would be guaranteed the "Inalienable Rights" of "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness." America was to be a city on a hill...to illuminate the rest of the world with Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. It is obvious today that America has defaulted on this promissory note. Instead of honoring this sacred obligation, America has given We the People of Earth a bad check, a check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But I refuse to believe that America...and the rest of the world...is morally bankrupt. I refuse to believe that there are insufficient funds. And so, I've determined to cash this check...a check that will give Humanity...upon demand...the riches of freedom and the security of justice.

I have also determined to remind the world of the fierce urgency of Now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling off or to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to make real the promises of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. Now is the time to rise from the dark and desolate valley of nationalism and protectionism. Now is the time to lift our world from the quicksands of war and hate...to the solid rock of brotherhood and sisterhood. Now is the time to make Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom a reality for all of God's children. It would be fatal for We the People of Earth to overlook the urgency of the moment. This sweltering summer of Humanity's legitimate discontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom and equality. 2012 will not be the end...but a beginning. And those who hope that the patriots and conspiracy theorists needed to blow off steam and will now be content...will have a rude awakening if the world returns to business as usual. And there will be neither rest nor tranquility in the world until Humanity is granted it's citizenship rights. The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our world until the bright day of justice emerges.

But there is something that I must say to We the People of Earth...who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place in the universe...we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. The marvelous new militancy which has engulfed Humanity must not lead us to a distrust of all of the Powers That Be...for many of them have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destiny. And they have come to realize that their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom. We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead.

We cannot turn back.

There are those who are asking the devotees of Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom, "When will you be satisfied?" We can never be satisfied as long as any Human Being is the victim of the unspeakable horrors of brutality and starvation. We can never be satisfied as long as our bodies and minds are racked with the pain and horror of war. We cannot be satisfied as long as our children are stripped of their self-hood and robbed of their dignity by being taught violence, lies, and immorality. We cannot be satisfied as long as the will of We the people of Earth is not taken seriously...and followed. No, no, we are not satisfied, and we will not be satisfied until "justice rolls down like waters, and righteousness like a mighty stream."

I am not unmindful that some of you have encountered great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells. And some of you have come from areas where your quest -- quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Know that somehow this situation can and will be changed. Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends. And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this world will rise up and live out the true meaning of the creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal." I have a dream that one day...the elites and the general public will sit down together at the table of brotherhood and sisterhood. I have a dream that one day...even the Deep Underground Military Bases will be transformed into an oasis of openness and transparency. I have a dream that one day...We the People of Earth will not be judged by our fame, fortune, and power...but by the content of our characters. I have a dream today! I have a dream that one day the little boys and little girls of the world...will be able to join hands...as Citizens of Earth. I have a dream today! I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together." This is our hope...and Earth is our home.

With this faith, we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith, we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our world into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood and sisterhood. With this faith, we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day. And this will be the day -- this will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning: My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the Pilgrim's pride. From every mountainside, let freedom ring! If America is to be a great nation...this must become true. If Earth is to be a great planet...this must become true. And so let freedom ring from Washington D.C. Let freedom ring from the United Nations. Let freedom ring from the City of London. Let freedom ring from the Vatican. Let freedom ring thoughout the Secret Government. But not only that: Let freedom ring from the Georgia Guidestones. Let freedom ring from the Secret Space Program throughout the Solar System. Let freedom ring from every Deep Underground Military Base. Let freedom ring from the Sea of Tranquility. From every Planet of the Solar System...let freedom ring. And when this happens, when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every planet, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, of all races, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

End-event dream portal at Extinction Protocol  Empty End Event Dream Portal At Extinction Protocol

Post  Jenetta Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:02 am

Darn!!...can't handle an "end event dream" especially when I'm moving again to the coast despite all admonitions...oh well the pearly will come earlier then expectedEnd-event dream portal at Extinction Protocol  245713 Sleep

As above so below
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

End-event dream portal at Extinction Protocol  Empty Re: End-event dream portal at Extinction Protocol

Post  Carol Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:14 am

Jeanetta, it's really not worth worrying about. I've observed various time lines be shuffled like a deck of cards. How do I know? All the dead people who are now alive. Meaning the ones who did die in my original time line and am now reading about in the papers.

ET did say the west coast was spared when Japan took the hit. This is not to say there won't be quakes on the coasts as there will be. It's just to say who knows anymore how events will unfold as many things these days are manipulated by both man and ET. And the ETs I'm aware of are a pretty good group.

However, I can add this. BEWARE OF THE CLONES.

Both ET clones and human clones.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Didn't that 3.11.11 movie depict Los Angeles getting hit? The NWO seems to have Japan near the top of it's fecal list. This whole thing is insane, and I am very upset by all of it. I could say more. A lot more. But I won't...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Here is a collection of some dreams that were experienced by some very famous people which influenced their life in great significance.
    http://www.weseethefuture.net/articles/some-famous-dreams

Otto Loewi
    Otto Loewi (1873-1961), a German born physiologist, won the Nobel Prize for medicine in 1936 for his work on the chemical transmission of nerve impulses based on a dream.

Abraham Lincoln
    President Abraham Lincoln recounted the following dream to his wife just a few days prior to his assassination.

Friedrich August Kekulé von Stradonitz
    Friedrich August Kekulé von Stradonitz is a remarkable figure in the history of chemistry, specifically organic chemistry. Twice Kekulé had dreams that led to major discoveries!

Madame C.J. Walker
    Madame C.J. Walker - From Dream to Millionaire 1867-1919) is cited by the Guinness Book of Records as the first female American self-made millionaire. She was also the first member of her family born free.

Elias Howe
    Elias Howe invented the sewing machine in 1845. He changed his design to incorporate a dream idea and found it worked!

Robert Louis Stevenson
    Robert Louis Stevenson the novelist (1850-1894) described dreams as occurring in "that small theater of the brain which we keep brightly lighted all night long."

Jack Nicklaus
    Golfer Jack Nicklaus found a new way to hold his golf club in a dream, which he credits to improving his golf game.

Albert Einstein
    Albert Einstein: His theory of relativity was inspired by a dream whereby he was going down a mountainside ever faster and watching the appearance of the stars change as he approached the speed of light.

Dr. Frederick Banting
    Dr. Frederick Banting: The cure for diabetes came to him in a dream. He won the Nobel Prize in Medicine.

Nils Bohr
    Nils Bohr: This Danish scientist dreamed about “atomic structure” and then came up with the theories we use today in chemistry about the atoms and their structure.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:14 am

This morning I had a dream. I am saying this morning since I got up at about seven and went to bed again.
    I was somewhere in northern Africa I guess, perhaops southern Italy. It was already getting dark. I looked in the direction of the setting sun. It was huge, orange red colour and had a crown made of flames. I saw the flames flickering.They were huge. There were also flames in other parts of the sun shield. However it was like no more than 5 seconds before it disappeared behind the horizon. Then I looked up. It was already dark at that moment. The sky was as if covered with a thin white but transparent veil. I saw , what I thought at first, stars, plenty of them. But then I noticed that they were all moving in the same direction, opposite to the sun that had just set, so they must have been moving east. I told two women to look at the sky and watch but they didn't see anything and started laughing at me.
    Chris
    Chris

Post  Chris Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Carol wrote:Jeanetta, it's really not worth worrying about. I've observed various time lines be shuffled like a deck of cards. How do I know? All the dead people who are now alive. Meaning the ones who did die in my original time line and am now reading about in the papers.

ET did say the west coast was spared when Japan took the hit. This is not to say there won't be quakes on the coasts as there will be. It's just to say who knows anymore how events will unfold as many things these days are manipulated by both man and ET. And the ETs I'm aware of are a pretty good group.

However, I can add this. BEWARE OF THE CLONES.

Both ET clones and human clones.

Shocked i read something about different timelines years ago but I didn't really understand it, could you elaborate ?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:28 pm

Hi Chris. I think Andrew Basiago explains it best as he was a time traveler in Project Pegasus back in the late 60's early 70s. I have a thread on him herethere

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3220-space-travel-teleportation-contactees

Basically think of how a piece of string is really multiple threads woven together. When the timeline shifts, one is moving from one thread to another. Each thread is an alternate timeline. The thread gets frayed each time someone travels along the timeline as they can never come back to the original timeline they started out on.

Both ETs and humans alter the timelines all the time. Probably ET more so now given all of the earth changes, solar CMEs, comets and astroids. Meaning we have friends who are helping us continue so that we as a group - humanity as a whole, can be around for when the galactic wave occurs where human consciousness takes a significant evolutionary leap. At this time junk DNA will become activated and the human brain will begin to function at a much higher capacity then it does now. What takes the Spiritual Master years to learn how to do would be more common place. y This includes telepathy, levitation and even manifestation/manipulation of the elements (control of the weather with thought) for starters. Once the human brain actually has access to dormant areas - consciousness is expanded and limited world-views tend to drop away. One knows one is a part of the whole - like a drop of water is part of the ocean.

At this time - other contactees have shared that they were told timelines would merge and collapse. Meaning in the higher spiritual realms there is no such thing as time. I spent 15 hours listening to various recordings of Andrew Basiago. I also personally know a variety of contactees who have shared their personal experiences regarding their various time-travel activities. The whole concept of shifting timelines can get very confusing - yet if one explores the underlying data regarding quantum physics it becomes more understandable how such a thing is even possible.

Basically with this knowledge and ability to intercede with the respect of altering and/or exploring various timelines, humans and ETs have been very active.

I'm still not sure of the "how" yet am often aware of the when as inconsistencies tend to pop up and people I know who have died on my original timeline are now alive. This is just one example. The Nazi symbol swastika is another because back when Indiana Jones was made its arms were in the opposite direction I even read one report how the South won in the civil war. I also saw a picture of Andrew as a child standing at the Lincoln address in one of his journey's into the past.

Someone else who talks about time travel is Alex Collier, whom I know. His experience is also worth spending some time to learn about.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

End-event dream portal at Extinction Protocol  Empty Re: End Event Dream Portal-Extinction Protocol

Post  Jenetta Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Carol wrote:I'm still not sure of the "how" yet am often aware of the when as inconsistencies tend to pop up and people I know who have died on my original timeline are now alive. This is just one example. The Nazi symbol swastika is another because back when Indiana Jones was made its arms were in the opposite direction I even read one report how the South won in the civil war. I also saw a picture of Andrew as a child standing at the Lincoln address in one of his journey's into the past.

Someone else who talks about time travel is Alex Collier, whom I know. His experience is also worth spending some time to learn about.

Regarding your statement Carol "people I know who have died on my original timeline are now alive" ...how do you know this is a fact? I'm curious about this and would like to know more of the mechanics of how this is possible. Have you met these people again after they died on the timeline you have now? What would you or anyone say to them meeting them now...howdy I used to know you previously before you died? What would be their reply? I've had friends and not so good friends die and haven't met any of them yet...does that mean I'm still on my original timeline?

As Above So Below

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:32 pm