tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

UFO over skies of Northern California? - 9-2-2011 11:00 -11:45 P.M.

HigherLove
    HigherLove

UFO over skies of Northern California? - 9-2-2011 11:00 -11:45 P.M. Empty UFO over skies of Northern California? - 9-2-2011 11:00 -11:45 P.M.

Post  HigherLove Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Last night Gregg and I were hanging out in our garage, in the twilight. As the skies grew darker, my peripheral vision picked up on some type of flashing to my right. My brain told me it was just a bit of atmospheric shenanigans. As the skies continued to darken, my brain told me it was just a twinkling star.

When I saw what seemed like a tiny bolt of lightning, the object caught my full attention.

At first it appeared to be an amber, disc-shaped star. Then it started flashing. That is when I called Gregg’s attention to it. By the time he looked at it, the “star” displayed red and green colors that spun around in a circle. Like me, Gregg’s first reaction was that it may be a passing jet. I joked that it was Santa Claus.

A few minutes later, the “star” was in the same spot. No longer a sphere, it took on a cylindrical shape. Red, green, and amber. This time, however, the colors were flashing vertically. The “star” lit up as if it was a bolt of lightning.

Then it moved. Fast.

After a discussion about it later, Gregg and I both said that it looked like it could be in two places at the same time, because it would move super-fast, in a zig-zag motion, up and down, right and left – and it could stop, instantly.

It did this for nearly an hour. It never moved closer to us or further from us, and always appeared small. But, it was not a star. It was closer than a star and it was putting on a show.

As we were looking toward the west, if it were a star, it would have descended behind the hills and disappeared. It did the opposite, and rose in the sky. By 11:45, it had risen quite high, and returned to an amber disc.

My sister saw it, also.

I do not know of anything that behaves like what I saw.

Any ideas?

Any ideas as to why I felt full of great love throughout the entire experience?

I do not feel anonymous, any longer. Much pressure to speak in third person.

Looking for connections to the redwoods and the array at Mt. Shasta.

Earthquakes.

Bread crumbs. Something is happening.
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

UFO over skies of Northern California? - 9-2-2011 11:00 -11:45 P.M. Empty Re: UFO over skies of Northern California? - 9-2-2011 11:00 -11:45 P.M.

Post  HigherLove Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 am

The same thing happened again, last night.

I have to learn how to learn more about what I might be seeing.

I guess this makes me more of an "observer" than a contactee...

Ah, nomenclature.

scratch

Telepathy doth seem to be the most efficient means of communication.

In the meantime, there are a few episodes of Ancient Aliens in cue on the DVR...

Life is good.

And Carol: should you read this, I had to let go of the hospice gig. It was too much. Life with Gregg is bright. The trees and critters are blissfully happy 'round these parts (for today).

And where is Linda? The Black Widow spider is still nesting on the porch. She comes out after dark, every night. Gregg named her "Sadie".

afro

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:53 am