tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

New Zealand Abductee Describes Alien Pyramids and Symbols, Time Travel and Sound/Color Communication

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

New Zealand Abductee Describes Alien Pyramids and Symbols, Time Travel and Sound/Color Communication Empty New Zealand Abductee Describes Alien Pyramids and Symbols, Time Travel and Sound/Color Communication

Post  Carol Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 am

New Zealand Abductee Describes Alien Pyramids and Symbols, Time Travel and Sound/Color Communication NEXUSNewald072511
    New Zealand Abductee Describes Alien Pyramids and Symbols, Time Travel and Sound/Color Communication
    http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1886&category=Environment
    August 26, 2011 Auckland, New Zealand - When I was in Australia on a speaking tour in July 2011, I met a man named Alec Newald who says he disappeared from his Earthly life in mid-February 1989 for ten days when he was taken by non-humans to an alien planet in another dimension or time line. His book, CoEVOLUTION, about the extraordinary experience was released in an updated second edition in 2011.

Interview:

Alec Newald, Author, Co-EVOLUTION © 1997 and 2011, Auckland, New Zealand in August 3, 2011, interview with Earthfiles: “I had packed my bags and was moving back to Auckland. And strangely enough, that was the first time in my 40 years of life at the time that I could have disappeared from Earth for an extended period - in this case, 10 days - and no one would be expecting me anywhere so no one would be wondering where I was or looking for me. So in an odd way, I was free to leave! (laughs)....

....I seemed to have conscious thought and I think I had memories of crashing the car, so it was my own consciousness that had been projected into this weird situation. I had not forgotten who I was and almost remembered how I got there through the crash of the car. It was just WHERE I was puzzled me. And I was trying to learn now to move in specific directions without a body. The thought came that if I just pushed forward with what would have been my head – a conscious move to push forward with my head – I could move myself in that direction. I started becoming more skilled and I could turn around and go right or left or reverse back and go forward.

It was at that point that I felt like somebody was standing behind me tapping me on my shoulder, even though I had no body. So when I turned around, there were two ghost-like entities standing behind me. I don’t know why, because there was no communication, but what struck me as the right thing to do was to follow them.

WERE THOSE TWO OTHER BEINGS TRANSLUCENT?

Yes, they were ghost-like figures – not solid entities. They were just fuzzy images. I could see almost through them. They were two distinct columns of energy, I guess you could say. There was no conversation – just logical to follow them. Oddly, I did not feel any fear during the whole body-less experience. I felt quite calm and sort of methodical in my thinking. It was a very strange situation to find myself in such a strange condition and place without feeling any fear of it.

YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE TWO TRANSLUCENT ENTITIES – WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

I was behind them and we seemed to pass out of the large area that looked like a skating rink. Then I recognized things that looked more like Earth machinery, like something hard that you could touch. By then, I was inside a spaceship, even though I didn’t realize that at the time. The two entities led me into a room that had a glass column in it, something that could take a body standing upright inside of it. The entities ushered me into it and I felt quite comfortable to stand there and then it just closed around me.

Alien Body-Cloning Tube Technology

This machine or device I stepped inside sort of like a crystal tube. When I was standing inside of there, I was looking down and it almost looked like it was building me a body because I seemed to be able to look through myself and I could see a ribcage forming. I presume that this machine built for me another format of a body because I seemed to be a ghost one minute and when I stepped out of this machine, I appeared to have my original old body back – the one I had before the crash in the car. I recognized myself. Obviously, you look down and you recognize your own body – it was the same age.

IN MY THIRD BOOK, Glimpses of Other Realities, Vol. II: High Strangeness, I HAVE A CHAPTER ABOUT PEOPLE IN THE HUMAN ABDUCTION SYNDROME IN THE UNITED STATES WHO HAVE HAD EXPERIENCES WITH WHAT LOOK LIKE CLEAR GLASS TUBES SURROUNDING THEM WITH LIGHT SHINING FROM ABOVE DOWNWARD AND LIGHT SHINING FROM BELOW UPWARD. THEY REFER TO IT AS ‘RESURRECTION TECHNOLOGY’ IN TUBES OF LIGHT.

New Zealand Abductee Describes Alien Pyramids and Symbols, Time Travel and Sound/Color Communication Newald1978TubesWannaLawson

New Zealand Abductee Describes Alien Pyramids and Symbols, Time Travel and Sound/Color Communication NEXUSnewaldAbductBeingHeadline
    An Elder or Guardian from an extraterrestrial civilization involved with the past, present and future of Earth.
    SO IN YOUR DRAWING IN YOUR BOOK WHERE YOU SHOW THE VERTICAL, REPTILIAN-LIKE PUPILS IN THE ELDER, OR GUARDIAN, THAT IS ONE TYPE OF EYE OF THE INTELLIGENCE THAT HAS PRODUCED THE HYBRIDS THAT ARE PART HUMAN AND PART GUARDIAN?

That’s right. But I call them more like cat eyes rather than the reptilian eyes. These people are used to dwelling in low light levels under the ground, I believe. So, therefore, they have pupils that do dilate and become round for night vision. The pupil can close up in bright light.

STANDING WITH THE TWO HYBRIDS IN THE BLUE SUITS, WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER HAPPENING NEXT? AND WHERE DO YOU END UP?

The blue suit was for what they call ‘interdimensional travel.’ When we changed to the gold suits that was only for use on their home planet where there was extra radiation and extra heat and cold variations that the gold suits were more efficient handling that. But the blue coloring of the blue suit had something to do with dimensional travel.

Interdimensional Time Travel in Cosmic “Filaments of Energy”

read more of Linda Moulton Howe's interview on her website:

Part I: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1886&category=Environment

Part II: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1887&category=Environment

Book link: http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=68

New Zealand Abductee Describes Alien Pyramids and Symbols, Time Travel and Sound/Color Communication Coev2

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:39 pm