tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

"DC Earthquake interrupts Real News interview"

Seashore
    Seashore

"DC Earthquake interrupts Real News interview"  Empty "DC Earthquake interrupts Real News interview"

Post  Seashore Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:01 am

Very Happy This is what I call keeping your cool:

Micjer
    Micjer

"DC Earthquake interrupts Real News interview"  Empty Re: "DC Earthquake interrupts Real News interview"

Post  Micjer Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:19 am

That is actually quite funny how he kept his cool. The lady on the other hand, is getting the heck out of dodge! Crazy Happy

@Seashore did you feel it also?

newel
    newel

"DC Earthquake interrupts Real News interview"  Empty Re: "DC Earthquake interrupts Real News interview"

Post  newel Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 am

Good one! Seashore you're in Virginia? Are you ok? How was it?
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:24 am

Micjer wrote:@Seashore did you feel it also?

It was very interesting what happened to me. I was on my daily walk when it happened. I didn't feel anything. I heard something, but there were some workmen doing a project that made some noise, and I thought that was the noise I heard. When I got back to my condo, I noticed three pictures on the wall that were askew, and two things from shelves that were toppled over. I was really puzzled, but didn't know what had happened until I checked weather.com.

My two sons, however, felt it. They were both inside.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:33 am