tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
lawlessline
lindabaker
malletzky
burgundia
enemyofNWO
Carol
10 posters

VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! Empty VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD!

Post  Carol Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h5L7IEqBjc&feature=player_embedded
    VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED
    to the WORLD!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! Empty Re: VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD!

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 am

So NASA (Never A Straight Answer ) and zero credibility .... The Vatican too has credibility equal to ZERO Too many pedophiles , too many lies , too many persecutions, too many wars .

According to Bill Cooper a representative of the vatican was there in 1954 when President Eisenhower met the aliens .Catholic Bishop MacIntyre of Los Angeles was present . Page 202 of William Cooper's : Behold a Pale Horse .

Any announcement from NASA and the Catholic church that ignores the past is therefore BS . I will be waiting .....
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! Empty Re: VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD!

Post  Carol Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:58 am

Correct as usual ENWO.

I just wondered why now and how much would be revealed.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 pm

The show is speeding up....
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Do you think it will ever reach fast forward, burgundia?

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:02 pm

it all depends according to which screenplay they are going to act...
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:27 pm

I was wondering why the priest stressed the fact that they could consider the existence of extraterrestrial INTELLIGENCE life...he stressed the word intelligence life few times during the interview.

So I went back and listened once again...and somewhere at 3:05 min, he start saying this (I hope I managed to transcript correct:

...truths needs to be updated. The way we look at that is this: it's not about whether or not God was the creator, but rather HOW how he created. It's not a question whether the original sinn, the Adam and Eve story, is true or not, but our understandning of how that played out...

So he was talking here "between the lines". Who could "listen"...could come to the conclusion (and this is something that we already know) that Vatican knows much, much, much, much more than what they're telling the world for some 2000 years now.

And that the book of Genesis could be considered correct from the assuming point that WE were created (or geneticaly manipulated) not by the Mighty and Divine Creator, but obviously by some INTELLIGENT entities out there. Otherwise, they wouldn't be talking about any extraterrestrial INTELLIGENT lifeform.

So, the one million question here is: who are we talking here about: Annunaki, Nefilim, Dragonian, Reptilian etc...?????

And yes, hearing this, it's obvious that we will be hearing something soon. Very soon.

I might be wrong with what I just wrote above, but I was "reading" his energy signature while he speaks...and I'm sure hes been privy to the real truth. He knows...and his drifting around the truth, for the moment, is obvious.

Much respect
    Mall...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Vatican has known the truth for a very long time. The words "truth has to be updated" sound really funny to me.....how can truth be updated? truth is truth...they are all so slick, cunning,deceptive, manipulative, etc.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:14 pm

burgundia wrote:Vatican has known the truth for a very long time. The words "truth has to be updated" sound really funny to me.....how can truth be updated? truth is truth...they are all so slick, cunning,deceptive, manipulative, etc.

Well, how about an update about WHO and HOW created what we're presently experiencing here and now? Maybe they will be introducing us to "their" God and "their" Creator, which is obviosly NOT the God and Creator I know about.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:25 pm

The Vatican is down in the polls, no? What better way to get membership dues to increase, than to "come out" with the alien story. They have known all along, anyway. They have not much to lose at this point. Smells desperate to me.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:32 pm

maybe they are starting anew tv reality show. "So you think you wanna be Pope." or even better due to this being open to even outside earth intelligences. "So you really want to be the return JC?"

Showing only on Sky who will be listening in to see if you are watching, special effects by Nasa Inc.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:44 pm

Or Is my god your god?

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Well, how about an update about WHO and HOW created what we're presently experiencing here and now? Maybe they will be introducing us to "their" God and "their" Creator, which is obviosly NOT the God and Creator I know about.

[/quote]

Oh sure, another update about our origin...lol. They will definitely try to use it to their advantage.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:47 pm

lindabaker wrote:The Vatican is down in the polls, no? What better way to get membership dues to increase, than to "come out" with the alien story. They have known all along, anyway. They have not much to lose at this point. Smells desperate to me.

Smells desperate to me too..as they have little time.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Carol wrote:Or Is my god your god?

Dose this mean I need to buy a new dress or can I just borrow one of the popes?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 pm

I like Father Jonathan Morris, but he seemed a bit rattled, and a couple of points he made probably caused the Curia to cringe. I continue to attempt to think about all of the 'new' information from the perspective of the Vatican, and I have imagined myself as being a Renegade French Jesuit Organist, as strange as that sounds! The Vatican is supposedly gathering all of the Bishops into Rome mid October, but I can't verify this. Perhaps they will conduct a conclave which will introduce Pope Paul! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdHUQtnJsyQ
    VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! Paul-International-Poster1VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! PaulVATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! Paul_movie_posterVATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! Paul201 VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! Paul_movie_poster_seth_rogen1 VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! Alien_20VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! 0881336378

I'm considering taking a close look at Vatican I (1870), Vatican II (1962-1965), and the period between the First and Second Vatican Councils, especially regarding Italy and Germany. I'm reading about Pope Pius XII, who was born in 1876 and died in 1958. This is just a suggested area of research, especially as it relates to a possible Nazi<>Gizeh-Intelligence<>Vatican relationship, and as it relates to possible reincarnations of Osiris, Isis, Ra, and Horus. This is about seeking understanding, rather than digging up dirt. I don't know if I'll really pursue this, but someone should. Please forgive me for asking so many questions, and making so many speculations, but I think there is a hidden story of our origins, history, and current plight, which might explain a lot of things, but which might also make us even less happy than we are presently. I'm currently toying with the 'Disfunctional Egyptian Royal Family Theory', to try to make sense out of the madness. I want to be reverent and religious, yet I keep rebelling against a lot of religious doctrine and practice. I keep trying to find the holy grail of politics and religion, but so far, my efforts have been unsatisfying, possibly because there are no happy answers to all of the problems. I remain a mixture of incurable optimism and unyielding despair. Look at the faces of the Bilderberg attendees. Do they look happy and on top of the world? I keep talking about solar system governance, but I really and truly believe that if all of my tentative ideas and solutions were accepted, and I became involved in a United States of the Solar System, that I would probably be less happy than I am presently, and that's not very happy. I see lots of struggling and suffering in our future, but I will continue to seek more sane ways to manage the insanity, whether or not anyone listens, and whether or not it does anyone any good. It's sort of fun to complain and speculate, with no responsibility. If the complainers got what they wanted, they would find something else to complain about, and I'm sure it would be that way with me. I continue to seek understanding, more than condemnation, even though I am quite indelicate and irreverent in my pseudo-intellectual truth-seeking. I'm not hateful and angry, but I'm not very friendly or loyal. I continue to think that pain is the cost of doing business in the universe. Consider reading 1. 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen White. 2. 'Hitler's Pope' by John Cornwell. 3. 'The Keys of This Blood' by Malachi Martin. I'm currently trying to be a neutral student of Rome, the Vatican, and the Papacy - because all roads lead to Rome - and this is true whether one believes in God, the Pope, the Virgin Mary - or not. Perhaps the best way to be a Catholic is to be a Catholic Watcher. I don't rant and rave against the church, but I'm not particularly supportive either. Actually, I like the idea of being a City-State Watcher, in a rather neutral manner. I support more research than action. These trying times require level-headedness. Well, that sure excludes me...
    VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! Vatican1

VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! The-New-King-40224VATICAN JOINS NASA and GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED to the WORLD! Judge

"SOLAR SYSTEM GOVERNANCE IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!"

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:44 pm

I think borrowing one of the Popes is the way to go. We are very much into recycling. Are you aiming for a nice red or will the purple one do?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 pm

I continue to wonder how the Vatican should be properly run. Really, it's a huge and complex problem. I joke a lot, but it's really a serious subject. I suspect that the Vatican is in panic-mode right now. They have so many skeletons (and aliens?) in the confessionals, and the stakes are so high, as the church confronts modernity and a brutal gang of dracs. I have tried to imagine myself walking through the Vatican, contemplating the problems of the church, world, solar system, and universe. If one really cared, and dealved deeply, this would be quite an overwhelming task. I suspect that the Vatican is both the problem and the solution, in many ways. I continue to be interested in the Teutonic Knight Connection. All Roads lead to Rome, but where did all of these roads originate, exactly? Just tearing down the powers that be, will not solve our problems. I do not relish anarchy. I desire an evolutionary transition into a great, big, beautiful tomorrow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IPE6DsNPzE&playnext=1&list=PL017E69D661C5E637
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:01 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I continue to wonder how the Vatican should be properly run. Really, it's a huge and complex problem. I joke a lot, but it's really a serious subject. I suspect that the Vatican is in panic-mode right now. They have so many skeletons (and aliens?) in the confessionals, and the stakes are so high, as the church confronts modernity and a brutal gang of dracs. I have tried to imagine myself walking through the Vatican, contemplating the problems of the church, world, solar system, and universe. If one really cared, and dealved deeply, this would be quite an overwhelming task. I suspect that the Vatican is both the problem and the solution, in many ways. I continue to be interested in the Teutonic Knight Connection. All Roads lead to Rome, but where did all of these roads originate, exactly? Just tearing down the powers that be, will not solve our problems. I do not relish anarchy. I desire an evolutionary transition into a great, big, beautiful tomorrow. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IPE6DsNPzE&playnext=1&list=PL017E69D661C5E637

Ortho , friend, I see your concern for all of us. But simply you can't fix the old problem with old solutions.
    Vatican carries a lot of negative energy on their signature and simply they can not change unless they as a collective discard all they they did. They have to come open and say truth of what they done for all their history. Only then some improvement will happen. That counts with all religion as they all twisted words of God - all religions under the sky.

They all preferred to identify their souls with lesser vibrations and hence they created this reality for many over the centuries...

Now they seek to lift themselves up by announcing ET's ...
    Hmmm there is no thing that will help them unless they do as I wrote in the beginning.

God is the ultimate judge. ultimate in a way that it will always make sure that any choice that has been ever made- be fruitful.
    Always. Hence some consider God as tyrant but in reality God is there to give you all you want - and if you want blood- you got it!
    But do not blame God afterward if your choice's results hit you in the head...

Anyways Vatican has been choosing poorly for a loooong time... Now it that fruits are ready for ripe...

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:20 am

The video is not recent.
    However it perhaps shows a movement in the right direction.
    Its not so much that the church will change but it opens the minds of the "faithful" to new possibilities and thats good.
    The cracks are appearing so to speak.
    For example I shared that vid with my nearest and dearest, she was moved to talk about UFO.s for the first time in our relationship, she even went on a u tube search and showed me what she had found.
    I resisted the temptation to say "I know" Lol.

Chris
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 am

I'm interested in the different orders and factions within the church. Everyone relates differently to 'the church'. It consists of the most pure souls, and the most vile and corrupt individuals. There are members who know very little, and just go through the motions. There are those who have doctorate degrees and Masonic degrees. I'm uncomfortable talking about this right now. Maybe later...
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Well, as the JW's would say, "The light(of truth) grows ever brighter!"

Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:48 pm