tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
mudra
giovonni
HigherLove
7 posters

To Lee Ellis, upon the transition of his father

HigherLove
    HigherLove

To Lee Ellis, upon the transition of his father Empty To Lee Ellis, upon the transition of his father

Post  HigherLove Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:20 pm

My heart is heavy. I just read a message that I missed from a while back. Lee's father passed on father's day.
    ________

Lee-

My brother, my heart is truly with you. It has been a blessing to know you. I pray that the energies are merciful and that any pain you may feel is brief. May you be filled with the love of those who care for you and Joe.

Troy

(and the Christed angels at your side)

To Lee Ellis, upon the transition of his father Ice-an10

giovonni
    giovonni

To Lee Ellis, upon the transition of his father Empty Re: To Lee Ellis, upon the transition of his father

Post  giovonni Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Thanks Troy for passing this on, i'm sure i can speak for his fellow members (friends) here ~ in that we all send our dearest heartfelt condolences to Lee and his Family.

Blessings and Love ~ Gio
    mudra
    mudra

To Lee Ellis, upon the transition of his father Empty Re: To Lee Ellis, upon the transition of his father

Post  mudra Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:46 am

To Lee Ellis, upon the transition of his father HolySpirit

Dear Lee my Heart and thoughts are with you Always.
    May your father 's spirit soar high in the Heavens .
    Love is the bond that will keep you together through all ages as One.

Love for You dear friend
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:00 am

Go easy Lee...

» Hes Home now...

JT

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    solent
    solent

Post  solent Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:31 am

giovonni wrote:Thanks Troy for passing this on, i'm sure i can speak for his fellow members (friends) here ~ in that we all send our dearest heartfelt condolences to Lee and his Family.

Blessings and Love ~ Gio

Indeed you can giovonni Flowers

Lee, stay strong at this difficult time, I'm sorry for your loss.
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Troy, thank You my brother, what a kind gesture~ And to Gio, Mudra, Merc and Solent, my deep gratitude as well.

Flying back and forth between home hospicing Dad in Massachusetts while my musical was in full production in Colorado was indeed a challenge~ and adding to that, arranging for and eventually moving my Mom to Boulder for Assisted Living and knee replacement surgery. It's been a surreal several months and I find myself somehow transformed as a result. Having such responsibility for my Mom, as well as a letting go of fear and settling into the heart-space and the constantly evolving NOW more than ever before... Hard to describe, even as I try to regain some semblance of routine in my (new) life I love you

I must mention, if it hasn't been mentioned before on this forum, that our beloved Carol was going through similar things with her Mom, who recently passed as well. Having her as a friend and someone to share our experiences with was a blessing that I did not expect, and a grateful one at that. My deepest respect, admiration, gratitude and Love for you, dear Carol ~ ~ ~

Again, thanks and blessings all... what lovely thoughts and images~
    I am truly touched
    ~ ~ ~ Aloha and Mahalo ~ ~ ~

To Lee Ellis, upon the transition of his father Attachment
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi Lee
    Some good comes from even the most difficult situations.
    I e mailed you but realise you are very busy.
    My thought and love are with you
    Chris

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 am