tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
lindabaker
Carol
Seashore
7 posters

My YouTube Channel

Seashore
    Seashore

My YouTube Channel - Page 2 Empty Re: My YouTube Channel

Post  Seashore Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:52 am

mudra wrote:I was wondering how you were doing these days.

I am now trying to hire my third doctor:  an infectious disease physician.  I had never heard of such a thing.  I was having dental work done when the assistant chatted with me while waiting for my jaw to numb.  She has intermittent swelling and redness, too.  She gave me the name of her doctor.

The first thing my osteopath did was eliminate infection as a possible cause, merely by observing that I had redness in both legs, which is atypical of infection, he said.

Well, evidently that's not true!

No

Anyway, I have to see what this new doctor says, then I have to make a decision.  Will I take an antibiotic, which has side effects, and which my naturopath will probably advise against?

I think what I'm going to do is get a prescription, which I won't necessarily fill, and do a phone consult with my naturopath to get his take.

I've already spent a small fortune in supplements to detox myself.  Maybe I'll do both—take an antibiotic and stay on the detox regimen.  I'm also doing other remedies for detoxing.  One of them involves juicing, which is DELICIOUS.  cheers

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:34 pm