tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

explosion and Smoke At French Nuclear Power Station

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

explosion and Smoke At French Nuclear Power Station Empty explosion and Smoke At French Nuclear Power Station

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:35 pm

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

explosion and Smoke At French Nuclear Power Station Empty Re: explosion and Smoke At French Nuclear Power Station

Post  Arrowwind Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:38 am

Ah, Areva, they are moving into my neighborhood in Idaho. They received a 28 billion federal loan guarantees to set up operations for process spent fuel rods. No place to run to. No place to hide.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

explosion and Smoke At French Nuclear Power Station Empty Re: explosion and Smoke At French Nuclear Power Station

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 am

Arrowwind wrote:They received a 28 billion federal loan guarantees to set up operations for process spent fuel rods. No place to run to. No place to hide.

I hear You...

Wanna bet Its more like "Store" Them spent Fuel Rods as opposed to actually making Them inert in any meaningful way ? All that'll likely be done with that 28 Billion is to let 'em reach Their half-life in secure or supposedly secure "Storage".

Musical

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:02 am