tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

What is Dhamma?

Anonymous

What is Dhamma? Empty What is Dhamma?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:35 am

Anonymous

What is Dhamma? Empty Re: What is Dhamma?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:04 am

Wow! these videos were recomended to me and they have exceeded my expectations. The explanations are very clear. Worth watching it til the end

Love
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:09 pm

scratch WOW! indeed stardustaquarion. It is great you shared this message with us. Thank you. I think this guy has guts and talent to put the message like that, including exposed images. Impressive! I think it is great message for still sleeping people. I wish it will become popular like zeitgeist... Like zeitgeist it has really cold shower to wake up, but at the same time there are some doubts left after, no clear solution and a lot of passion. I think members in this forum know the reason of worldly religions and cults already. We should not worry about it.
    One great clue in the video to be aware of spoon feading love as illiusionary attraction. And also to be aware of a new world solution-new world religion which does not help ALL HUMANS.
    I think we will be successfull to avoid human mind and satan created powers to control us and we will find the way to our true created source..
    my 2 cents without chewing for long on the message.
    devakas
    leaving to the dance thread for a bit...

(I will post something under Vedas again related to this)
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Hey Devakas thank you for your thoughts. I think the biggest message of these videos is that we have to seek our godlike nature inside. I like the way they have made it and I think it is a powerfull de-programer

Love
    Zedd
    Zedd

Post  Zedd Thu May 13, 2010 7:42 pm

devakas wrote: I think it is great message for still sleeping people.

Excellent videos. Why am I only using the above sentence in the quote? I agree, and disagree (talk about duplicity!!!) Allow me to explain. This is good for those who are still asleep but by saying it that way, those who are "awake" are precluded. It is fast becoming my belief that we are all still asleep, ergo, this is good for everyone.It does us all a power f good to re-establish what it is we are after. Dhamma is the answer in a word.

LL&P

Z

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:17 am