tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Empty Re: The University of Solar System Studies and Governance

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Thank-you magamud. I keep thinking about Baal, Qetesh, and Vala as being three distinct individuals in conflict with each other -- with archangelic equivalencies -- as Lucifer, Gabriel, and Michael -- or perhaps as Adam, Lilith, and Eve. Who knows?? I keep seeing these three in the Bible and the writings of Ellen White. I'm thinking that history is littered with the corpses of idealistic individuals who became corrupt as hell once they came to power -- which is why I'm thinking in terms of a 10,000 PhD-Representative Solar System Government -- rather than a Dictatorship (Benevolent or Malevolent -- Secular or Sacred -- Overt or Covert). But with less than 1.03% of the important information essential for making rational and responsible decisions relative to Solar System Governance -- I'm thinking about backing off of this solar system stuff -- and just reading Foreign Affairs and The Wall Street Journal while drinking Near-Beer and listening to Jazz. Then I might fix-up my house -- sell it -- buy a 600 square-foot cabin in the mountains -- buy a Vintage Cray Supercomputer -- buy a 16 Inch Dobsonian Telescope -- Chop Wood -- Smoke Medical Marijuana -- and pretend that my Internet Adventure NEVER HAPPENED. This might be a bit like Darby Shaw at the end of The Pelican Brief -- except in my case it might be more like The Reptilian Brief. Chief of Staff Fletcher Cole was especially interesting to me. Does anyone know why??? Is there a revealing parallel between Fletcher Cole and the Chief of Staff in Contact??

</iframe><iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GHE9h3KrwEk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Dreamcatcheroutside
    The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 DSC08232
    The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 05316lm_20
    The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Foreign_affairsThe University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 220px-Foreign_Affairs_Sept_Oct_2010The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 123978441_b1fd17ccb9
    The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Th?id=H.4918979667296367&pid=1The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Goetznearbeeralum1The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Th?id=H.5038968158357652&pid=1
    The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Medical-marijuana_528_poster
    Heh heh "I'll Come by Later to Clean Your Cabin, Oxy!!!"Hugs

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:50 am; edited 15 times in total
    magamud
    magamud

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Empty Re: The University of Solar System Studies and Governance

Post  magamud Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Farewell
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:33 am

From time to time I supply study lists which are usually somewhat repetitious -- but with some significant modifications. Here's another one:

1. Deuteronomy.
    2. Psalms.
    3. Matthew through Jude.
    4. 1928 Book of Common Prayer.
    5. Desire of Ages.
    6. Federalist Papers.
    7. Anti-Federalist Papers.
    8. Sacred Classical Music.
    9. Latin Mass.
    10. Books by Joseph Farrell.
    11. Books by Ralph Ellis.
    12. Books by Desmond Ford.
    13. Books by Ellen White.
    14. Books by Malachi Martin.
    15. The Good and Bad Aspects of a Hypothetical Reptilian-Human Nazi-Mason-Jesuit Agent-Attorney-Queen.
    16. The Good and Bad Aspects of a Hypothetical Reptilian-Human Nazi-Mason-Jesuit Galactic-Empire.
    17. All Ten Seasons of Stargate SG-1.

Once again, I imply no favoritism -- and I do NOT wish to throw stones or harm anyone. This is intended as a mental and spiritual exercise on a road less traveled -- on a small and select web-site -- where it is assumed that most members know more about strange and esoteric matters than I do. All of this study and speculation is NOT ready for prime-time. Not even close. I could probably make a fast-buck with some of this madness -- but I don't want people to go insane, commit suicide, or to get in way over their heads in some rather creepy subject matter. I haven't made up my mind and dug in my heels with any of this stuff -- yet I am attempting to be somewhat consistent in my modeling. I think one might have to be half-way between sanity and insanity to properly deal with the material I have chosen to focus upon. I take all of this very seriously -- but in a flippant, irreverent, unscholarly, and pseudo-intellectual manner. This is only the beginning. This is more about mental, emotional, and spiritual conditioning -- than it is about any exclusive claims to 'The Truth'.

Regarding that 2,300 day-year prophecy of Daniel 8:14 -- I remember the AED saying something to the effect that some sort of bridge was burned (figuratively) around 1,200 years ago. What if this was the starting point of this prophecy -- which might terminate at the end of the millenium -- or shortly thereafter?? What if the cleansing of the sanctuary began 1,200 years ago -- with the cleansing process ending 2,300 years later?? What if the sanctuary is the universe?? What if Earth-Humanity is considered to be defiling and polluting the sanctuary?? What if the universe will be restored to its rightful-state -- and the Government of God vindicated at the end of the 2,300 years?? Consider studying the Books of Daniel and Hebrews side by side -- with special emphasis on Daniel chapter 8 and Hebrews chapter 9. Who knows what the real circumstances were, relative to the writing of the Bible?? Perhaps a lot of it is written in code -- or in a deliberately obscure manner because of restrictions upon academic-freedom. Even the Great Cathedrals supposedly contain Riddles in Stone. I tend to think that the Bible reveals a lot of plans and verdicts which are NOT nice. I'd like to help create a Human Solar System Paradise NOW -- yet I get the sinking-feeling that this sort of thing will NOT be allowed by the Galactic PTB -- but I have no idea why this might be the case. I'd sure hate to play the role of Anti-Christ, False-Prophet, et al -- to say the least!!!

I have suggested the possibility that Jesus (and other biblical characters) might not have lived-up to their biblical stereotypical roles on a reincarnational basis. What if Jesus has been running the solar system for the past 2,000 years -- or even longer -- in a not always idealistic manner?? What if running this world and solar-system is much more difficult than one might think?? If the rest of the universe hates humanity -- THAT would complicate things -- to say the least!! I continue to think we're in a helluva lot more trouble than most of us think. Once again, my repeated suggestion that this solar system be essentially run by 10,000 highly-educated, highly-trained, highly-competent, and highly-ethical human beings -- reflects my fear that the tendency toward corruption and insanity is nearly overwhelming when too much power is concentrated in too few hands for too long. On the other hand, what if 1,000 U.S.S.S. Representatives ran the solar system from the City of London -- Vatican City -- Washington D.C. -- the United Nations Building -- St. Ouen -- St. Mary's -- 243 Ida -- or the Darkside of the Moon?? What is the proper or magic number of representatives?? Once again, I am much too burned-out and screwed-up to properly deal with this madness. I wish to point others toward beneficial areas of research relative to solar system governance. Perhaps we need 10,000 Farmers to Run the Solar System. What Would God Say??

Once again, doing what I'm doing probably won't make you happy -- and it's more likely to make you miserable -- but I still think a critical mass of humans and other-than-humans need to ponder this madness on a daily basis -- without expecting to be rewarded in any way, shape, or form. This isn't even a labor of love -- it's a labor of curiosity and restlessness. I obviously wish for things to work out well for all concerned -- yet this quest is more like reading a science-fiction mystery novel. I'm simply trying to figure out what's going on in this universe -- with special emphasis on this solar system. If you're happy going to Joel's Megachurch -- so be it. I'm not trying to get people to stop going to church -- or to start going to church. I'm simply behaving as if I won some sort of galactic lottery -- and got the Atlas Job. Would that be a blessing or a curse?? I think it might be both. I'd simply like to see things working out well for all concerned -- and I made this clear to the AED -- and they questioned me regarding the ALL concerned.

There seems to be HUGE pieces of the puzzle which continue to exist within a veil of secrecy. It's impossible to properly deal with life, the universe, and everything -- without knowing the whole story. One can have faith -- but KNOWING seems to be illusive -- if we are strictly honest. I'll keep thrashing about wildly on the internet -- even though I know it's an exercise in futility. I might even expose myself as being some sort of a Reincarnational Monster. Perhaps all of us are. I don't know. When I speculate about the Nazi, Mason, Jesuit thing -- I guess I'm trying to connect with the secrets and modus operandi of the galaxy -- more than trying to venerate Hitler or to be involved in some of the allegedly dark activities connected with those three words. I'm just thinking that there might be a secret and high-tech militaristic solar system core of humans and other-than-humans -- which might be too upsetting and intense for most of us to handle. I'm not trying to upset people and destroy the way things are -- especially if we're stuck with the madness -- for whatever reasons. I just suspect that a small percentage of the human race need to unofficially figure-out what's going on -- and not necessarily to do anything about it -- but just to know -- if you know what I mean. I won't join with any of those three names -- but I would like to better understand them -- for better or for worse -- I know not.

I get the feeling that any steps toward justice and 'doing the right thing' will be made to be Very Painful by the PTB in order to teach us a lesson. This thought hit me hard as I viewed the first few posts of a thread about a seemingly bogus claim of the impending impeachment of President Obama. If there were Impeachment Proceedings at the beginning of a President's term -- things could get extremely ugly. I'll keep modeling my idealistic theories -- but I have very little hope that things will improve -- regardless of who gets hired, fired, promoted, demoted -- or what legislation gets enacted. I'm almost to the point where I'm seeing everything as being Galactic Issues rather than Local, National, or International Issues. I've determined to keep my little thread going until they shut me down -- but I'm not optimistic regarding achieving Utopia anytime soon. I keep thinking there's too much ancient and galactic baggage for that to happen. Unfortunately, I don't know the details, and I can't seem to achieve significant conversations with those in the know. I think I've talked with a couple of those who know -- but they were very restrained and evasive -- and I often felt like a mouse playing with a cat. I've been somewhat neutral about Obama. I know about all the suspicions and allegations -- but I get the feeling that just to be considered for the job of President, one must be a Snake-Pit Vetran -- and be VERY Far Down the Rabbit-Hole. One more thing. I applied for an FoIA nearly half a year ago -- with NO response. That probably tells me everything I needed to know.

The continuing BS in this solar system needs to stop NOW. Why can't all factions agree to STOP THE BS NOW? Why is this so @#$%&!! hard????? At this point - I would like to be an observer at meetings where the humans and non-humans who really know what the hell is going on - and who are really in charge of what's going on - are making the key decisions which affect all of us now - and which will affect us all in the future - and I'm not talking about Bilderberg - unless it's the permanent members meeting under Antarctica or the Darkside of the Moon. I promise to keep my mouth shut - during the meetings - and after the meetings - unless I am asked to speak in an appropriate situation. Can somebody set this up? Alternately - can someone who really knows what the hell is going on - answer the questions I have repeatedly asked on AV1 and MOA? What about you, Lucifer? Now I'm going to go back to watching Battlestar Galactica 'Caprica'. One more thing - does my avatar describe what's going on in this solar system - father, son, and spirit? Your move......

Would 10,000 highly competent solar system leaders from throughout the solar system - in the context of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - be too centralized - or too decentralized? Should it include hybrids - or be limited to completely human beings? Or - are we all hybrids? If so - should the leaders be limited to those who are at least 90% human - as we generally know human to be? Again - what is the true nature, origin, and destiny of the soul - in humans, hybrids, greys, reptilians, et al? You see - this thread can become very, very interesting. This is simply the first stage. The crazy stage - if you will. I'm just sort of thrashing about - at this point. Few seem to be taking it seriously. The second stage will involve academics building a solid foundation of scholarship and peer review. The third stage will be communication with solar system leaders. The fourth stage will inform the general public. The fifth stage will be an inevitable infowar - hopefully a cold-war. The sixth stage will involve unification and implementation. The seventh stage will involve mistakes, misunderstanding, and outright blunders. The eighth stage will involve disillusionment and reconsideration. The ninth stage will be the stage where we really get it right. I have no idea how long this will take - and I have no idea if I am right or wrong. This is simply more speculation and extrapolation. I am not a prophet, or a son of a prophet - that I know of...

I really would like to be some sort of a solar system observer - at some point - with access - but without authority. This is sort of a dream job for me - at this point. Again - this is all a big mental and spiritual exercise. I don't have a Cray Supercomputer to model this - so I'm stuck with using my feeble and deluded imagination. By the way - do computers have souls? Think about it. Our minds are computers, of sorts - and we supposedly have souls - so why couldn't computers have souls? I just finished watching Battlestar Galactica 'Caprica'! Wasn't that a cool house???!!!

I keep thinking of 10,000 highly, highly competent and ethical representatives from throughout the solar system - of all races and all nations - discussing, debating, and voting on solar system issues. One shouldn't have too many or too few really powerful people in charge of solar system affairs. The idea is to never allow corruption, incompetence, and insanity to gain a stronghold. Once again - I like the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights - but where did all of the incompetent, corrupt, nitwit politicians come from? And what's really going on in smoke-filled rooms and underground bases? Who is the man or woman behind the curtain? I'm really quite frightened right now. I am amazed at the complexity and deep thought contained in 'The Federalist Papers' and 'The Anti-Federalist Papers'. These are not easy books to read - but they should be read by everyone - regardless of their religious or political pursuasion. Once again - We the People of Earth need to be Lifelong Researchers and Deep Thinkers - and we need to embrace a Religion of Responsibility - in order to become truly free - and remain truly free. World Without End. Amen.

Mercuriel wrote:What We must do is deserve a place at that Table by becoming Sovereign and this is in the ET's Words...

Once We are of enough understanding - That place at the Table is waiting for Us...

That said - Perhaps We now see why It is so important. If We don't become Sovereign as a Race on Our own by demanding and supporting the right kind of change not only in Our World - But in Ourselves - That place will not be forthcoming - And others will speak for Us by Proxy as has already been happening for Aeons...

If We want that place at the Table - We must change Our ways and become Sovereign or Its a no-go - Period...

So then one should say to Themselves at this Point - "Time to become Sovereign"...

Musical

That sounds right to me. We seem to be Rebels Without a Clue, on a Planet in Rebellion - and I include myself in being more a part of the problem than being part of the solution. I'm trying to change direction - and I have been trying for a long time - but it never really seems to happen. Big ideas - but no follow-through. I swear that I think I have met several ET's or Hybrids - but I can't be sure - and I've felt very humbled by the experience. The same goes for online encounters. What is the definition of 'Sovereign'? I think you have described this somewhat - but could you elaborate? I see the potential for misunderstanding this word. 'Sovereign' could imply excessive independence or even arrogance. I continue to like the word 'Responsibility'. I like the idea of placing this word at the center of everything - and then working outward - so to speak. I further like the idea of every person and every organization applying the word 'Responsibility' to their particular situations - in their own way, and in their own time. The following is from a devotional book entitled 'Christ's Object Lessons' by Ellen White (pages 62-69).

"The parable of the sower excited much questioning. Some of the hearers gathered from it that Christ was not to establish an earthly kingdom, and many were curious and perplexed. Seeing their perplexity, Christ used other illustrations, still seeking to turn their thoughts from the hope of a worldly kingdom to the work of God's grace in the soul.

"And He said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; and should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear. But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come."

The husbandman who "putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come," can be no other than Christ. It is He who at the last great day will reap the harvest of the earth. But the sower of the seed represents those who labor in Christ's stead. The seed is said to "spring and grow up, he knoweth not how," and this is not true of the Son of God. Christ does not sleep over His charge, but watches it day and night. He is not ignorant of how the seed grows.

The parable of the seed reveals that God is at work in nature. The seed has in itself a germinating principle, a principle that God Himself has implanted; yet if left to itself the seed would have no power to spring up. Man has his part to act in promoting the growth of the grain. He must prepare and enrich the soil and cast in the seed. He must till the fields. But there is a point beyond which he can accomplish nothing. No strength or wisdom of man can bring forth from the seed the living plant. Let man put forth his efforts to the utmost limit, he must still depend upon One who has connected the sowing and the reaping by wonderful links of His own omnipotent power.

There is life in the seed, there is power in the soil; but unless an infinite power is exercised day and night, the seed will yield no returns. The showers of rain must be sent to give moisture to the thirsty fields, the sun must impart heat, electricity must be conveyed to the buried seed. The life which the Creator has implanted, He alone can call forth. Every seed grows, every plant develops, by the power of God.

"As the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth, so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth." Isa. 61:11. As in the natural, so in the spiritual sowing; the teacher of truth must seek to prepare the soil of the heart; he must sow the seed; but the power that alone can produce life is from God. There is a point beyond which human effort is in vain. While we are to preach the word, we can not impart the power that will quicken the soul, and cause righteousness and praise to spring forth. In the preaching of the word there must be the working of an agency beyond any human power. Only through the divine Spirit will the word be living and powerful to renew the soul unto eternal life. This is what Christ tried to impress upon His disciples. He taught that it was nothing they possessed in themselves which would give success to their labors, but that it is the miracle-working power of God which gives efficiency to His own word.

The work of the sower is a work of faith. The mystery of the germination and growth of the seed he cannot understand. But he has confidence in the agencies by which God causes vegetation to flourish. In casting his seed into the ground, he is apparently throwing away the precious grain that might furnish bread for his family. But he is only giving up a present good for a larger return. He casts the seed away, expecting to gather it manyfold in an abundant harvest. So Christ's servants are to labor, expecting a harvest from the seed they sow.

The good seed may for a time lie unnoticed in a cold, selfish, worldly heart, giving no evidence that it has taken root; but afterward, as the Spirit of God breathes on the soul, the hidden seed springs up, and at last bears fruit to the glory of God. In our lifework we know not which shall prosper, this or that. This is not a question for us to settle. We are to do our work, and leave the results with God. "In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand." Eccl. 11:6. God's great covenant declares that "while the earth remaineth, seed-time and harvest . . . shall not cease." Gen. 8:22. In the confidence of this promise the husbandman tills and sows. Not less confidently are we in the spiritual sowing to labor, trusting His assurance, "So shall My word be that goeth forth out of My mouth; it shall not return unto Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." Isa. 55:11. "He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him." Ps. 126:6.

The germination of the seed represents the beginning of spiritual life, and the development of the plant is a beautiful figure of Christian growth. As in nature, so in grace; there can be no life without growth. The plant must either grow or die. As its growth is silent and imperceptible, but continuous, so is the development of the Christian life. At every stage of development our life may be perfect; yet if God's purpose for us is fulfilled, there will be continual advancement. Sanctification is the work of a lifetime. As our opportunities multiply, our experience will enlarge, and our knowledge increase. We shall become strong to bear responsibility, and our maturity will be in proportion to our privileges.

The plant grows by receiving that which God has provided to sustain its life. It sends down its roots into the earth. It drinks in the sunshine, the dew, and the rain. It receives the life-giving properties from the air. So the Christian is to grow by co-operating with the divine agencies. Feeling our helplessness, we are to improve all the opportunities granted us to gain a fuller experience. As the plant takes root in the soil, so we are to take deep root in Christ. As the plant receives the sunshine, the dew, and the rain, we are to open our hearts to the Holy Spirit. The work is to be done "not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts." Zech. 4:6. If we keep our minds stayed upon Christ, He will come unto us "as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth." Hosea 6:3. As the Sun of Righteousness, He will arise upon us "with healing in His wings." Mal. 4:2. We shall "grow as the lily." We shall "revive as the corn, and grow as the vine." Hosea 14:5, 7. By constantly relying upon Christ as our personal Saviour, we shall grow up into Him in all things who is our head.

The wheat develops "first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear." The object of the husbandman in the sowing of the seed and the culture of the growing plant is the production of grain. He desires bread for the hungry, and seed for future harvests. So the divine Husbandman looks for a harvest as the reward of His labor and sacrifice. Christ is seeking to reproduce Himself in the hearts of men; and He does this through those who believe in Him. The object of the Christian life is fruit bearing--the reproduction of Christ's character in the believer, that it may be reproduced in others.

The plant does not germinate, grow, or bring forth fruit for itself, but to "give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater." Isa. 55:10. So no man is to live unto himself. The Christian is in the world as a representative of Christ, for the salvation of other souls.

There can be no growth or fruitfulness in the life that is centered in self. If you have accepted Christ as a personal Saviour, you are to forget yourself, and try to help others. Talk of the love of Christ, tell of His goodness. Do every duty that presents itself. Carry the burden of souls upon your heart, and by every means in your power seek to save the lost. As you receive the Spirit of Christ--the Spirit of unselfish love and labor for others--you will grow and bring forth fruit. The graces of the Spirit will ripen in your character. Your faith will increase, your convictions deepen, your love be made perfect. More and more you will reflect the likeness of Christ in all that is pure, noble, and lovely.

"The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance." Gal. 5:22, 23. This fruit can never perish, but will produce after its kind a harvest unto eternal life.

"When the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come." Christ is waiting with longing desire for the manifestation of Himself in His church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own.

It is the privilege of every Christian not only to look for but to hasten the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, (2 Peter 3:12, margin). Were all who profess His name bearing fruit to His glory, how quickly the whole world would be sown with the seed of the gospel. Quickly the last great harvest would be ripened, and Christ would come to gather the precious grain."

How far should we take win-win? Should the economic model be communism, socialism, capitalism, or ?? Freedom seems to imply the freedom to do better than the next person - which might not be win-win. Did Lucifer compete with God? Is it wrong to compete with God? At what point should one unquestioningly submit and obey? Is rebellion an integral part of freedom? Does freedom equal anarchy? My solution is to focus on RESPONSIBILITY - which leads to appropriate levels of freedom, competition, cooperation, humility, pride, love, faith, doubt, positive thinking, negative thinking, and sovereignty. RESPONSIBILITY > RESPONSE ABILITY > POSITIVE RESPONSE ABILITY.

RESPONSIBILITY > SELF-CONTROL > SOVEREIGNTY > FREEDOM

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -- Sigmund Freud

The Andromedan Perspective Regarding the Future of Humanity is "Responsible Freedom of Self Determination...Becoming Truly Self Confident and Free...to Unconditionally be Responsible for Oneself...Without Being Coerced to Accept Some Higher Authority." -- related by Alex Collier

"We the People of Earth have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves, and for future generations...a True World Order. A world where Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom...not the Old World Disorder Demonic Theocracy...governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful...and we will be...we have a real chance at this True World Order...an order in which a credible United Nations can use Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom to fulfill the promise and vision of All Races." -- my rewrite of part of a New World Order speech by George H. W. Bush

"Like it or not, eveything is changing. The result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man...or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active, or abdicate...the future is in your hands." -- William Cooper

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 156fd6bfb6b0
    Danger! Danger! Will Robinson! Danger! This will be one of the most bizarre posts I have ever made. This is merely a brainstorm. Here goes.

1. Combine the St. Mary's Cathedral Roman Catholic Church (San Francisco, CA) congregation with the Grace Cathedral Episcopal Church (San Francisco, CA) congregation - at Grace Cathedral. Hold separate Roman Catholic and Episcopal services - as well as joint non-sacrificial, non-penetential Ecumenical Namste Latin Mass services - while maintaining separate administrations and leadership.

2. Deconsecrate St. Mary's Cathedral - and convert it into the new headquarters for a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System. I believe the seating capacity is around 2,500 - so with 10,000 representatives - one in four would attend meetings - while the others would participate electronically - for logistical and security purposes. The United Nations was born in San Francisco - so why not hatch the new Solar System here as well?!

3. Finish Grace Cathedral - ceiling, additional parking, etc. Replace the 1974 Casavant addition to the G. Donald Harrison, Aeolian Skinner pipe-organ with the four manual Reiger pipe-organ (French Romantic tonal design) from Pacific Union College (Angwin, CA) - and move the Casavant to P.U.C. - giving A.D.R.A. a generous ten million dollar donation - cover all moving and installation costs - and donate two million dollars to a needy-student fund at P.U.C. Don't get mad at me! Remember - this is just a brainstorm.

There's a lot more to my proposal than one might think. St. Mary's Cathedral is really cool - but it doesn't really look like, or feel like, a church. Grace Cathedral looks and feels like a church - in the Roman Catholic and Anglican tradition. Consolidation of expenses would result in HUGE savings to both congregations. This would also be an experiment in ecumenism. I knew a ship captain, who as a young Roman Catholic student - interviewed Bishop James Pike - at Grace Cathedral. The Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System idea would be an experiment, as well. It would start out without a lot of authority - as sort of a dry-run, to get things up and running - and then when it was properly primed - it would go live. The organ transplant would make so much sense. A Stanford DMA organist gave me the idea. We are both tracker-backers. I think Angela is too! The P.U.C. organ is magnificent - but the building sucks! Plus, the organ sticks out like an erected organ - visually, and with reference to the original mission of the SDA church. There's a time and a place for everything. I worry about corrupt and cruel centralized secular and sacred leadership - but I really do seek the right kind of unity - without peace at any price. I love the artistic aspects of the traditional church - but theologically and politically, I think we need to move on.

What would Harriet Crocker Alexander say? What would Monseigneur Bowe say? What would Pope John Paul I say? What would Mother Teresa say? What would the Queen of Heaven say? What would Ellen White say? What would SaLuSa say? What would Monka do? What would Jesus do?

Any questions?

I would really like to know if anyone has taken a close look at this thread - or any of the other threads I have posted. I really and truly don't know how close to the mark they have been. I also don't know how mentally ill I really am. I would love to see any alphabet agency type of work on this material - but I really doubt if they really give a rat's patootie about what I post or don't post - because very few people read it - and even fewer people actually think about it. And I won't be a public crusader for something I really am not 100% confident about. I don't know what kind of beings exist in this solar system. I don't even really know what kind of being I am, or we are. What I am speculating about, and proposing, might turn out to be a complete disaster. Once again - I am trying to know as much of what the elites know, as possible - and then attempt to be an unofficial elite type of person, who is non-corrupt, and who isn't into all of the satanic Bohemian Grove and Masonic Temple ritual cr@p. I don't think the elites really like this BS - but that's just the way business is done in this stupid solar system. I have not tried to be politically correct or popular. I'm just trying to think out loud regarding what kind of a proper church/state situation should exist in this solar system. One cannot leave the church out of this equation. Nothing short of a complete reformation of all churches and governments - to become completely in harmony with the concept of RESPONSIBILITY - will result in the last, great, true renaissance which will bring peace to the world, and to the solar system. What would Albert Schweitzer say?

The whole fringe world is bizarre to begin with - but I suspect that some of it is real - and the further down the snake-hole I go - the more I can understand why the PTB keep the sheep in a little dreamworld. But a very rude awakening is in the process of occurring. I'm in favor of a proper disclosure - but obviously, the whole thing will be a big mess. Perhaps in a hundred years, things will start to calm down and make sense. I'm not expecting things to dramatically improve, anytime soon - even if people really start to do the right thing. The madness has too much momentum. What if all of us are ET's - spiritually and soul-wise? What if all of our souls are basically the same - whether we be humans, hybrids, reptilians, greys - or whatever humanoid beings there might be - throughout the universe? What if all of us are hybrids - with various percentage differentials of human/reptile or human/whatever? What if 'star-wars' are really 'soul-wars' - using various types of hybrid super-soldiers and advanced technology? What if we are the Orion-Group which Alex Collier speaks of? What if the 600,000 year human vs reptilian war was really an ideological battle - utilizing various types of hybrids and advanced technology? Once again - why can't this solar system become a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution - with 10,000 highly competent and non corrupt representatives from throughout the solar system - with complete openness and transparency? Some of the biggest questions for me are 1. What is the true origin, nature, and destiny of the soul? 2. What was the Original Sin? 3. What is the solution to the Sin Problem? 4. Whatever Happened to Sin? 5. What would Karl Menninger say? Once again - I really don't know what's really going on in this world, this solar system, this galaxy, or this universe. If I did - my questions and conclusions might be completely different. I can't see properly. I can't think properly. I'm miserable, sick, and tired - and I sense that the problems are worse than even I can imagine - and that proper solutions will not be implemented anytime soon. But why be so negative? It's Thanksgiving!! Very Happy

Has anyone done a study of 'The King of Heaven (Father/Gabriel/ Amen Ra?) and Queen of Heaven (Mother/ Hathor/Isis/Mary/Lucifer/ Holy Spirit?) - and the Heir to the Throne (Horus/Michael/Jesus?)' concept? I just thought of that! This could be applied in so many situations - terrestrial, extraterrestrial, mythological, theological, astrological, dynastic, etc. - with a high likelihood of overlap. I reread those abraxasinas posts - and I still think of abraxasinas - or the spirit behind abraxasinas - as being more feminine than masculine. I keep thinking of Adria or Katesh in Stargate SG-1. This part caught my attention:

Q: Who is the God or Goddess of This World?

A: The Father and Mother, cosmically not biologically speaking of Jesus.

Q: Has corruption and sanity been a problem for this being?

A: Nope.

Q: Are Satan and Lucifer two separate and distinct beings?

A: Yes, Satan is the true manifestation of a fake image, called the Devil. Satan is the 'court prosecutor' of 'humanity' and Lucifer is the template for this collective humanity being prosecuted by Satan. Satan is the 'Kali' of Shakti as two sides of the one coin called God. Satan is God and you are Lucifer in individuality. You can either 'play' a Christ White Lucifer look LUCIFER=74=JESUS=MESSIAH=CROSS=...or you can play a Dark Lucifer as an absorber of the 'brought' light.

Q: Is there...or has there ever been...a God who was higher than Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer?

A: Yes, this is the 1st Order of Abraxas aka Abrasax as the polarity unexpressed BUT contained within, like the Dark White Lucifers as One or as Satan God as One.

Q: If so...was this God destroyed in the War in Heaven?

A: No, this 1st Order is omniness and above such polarity issues as a war in heaven on earth or otherplace.

Q: Is Satan one of these three?

A: Satan is 1st Order, the archangels are 2nd order.

Q: If so...which one? Did Lucifer instruct Charles Darwin?

A: Ask Charles Darwin.

Q: Would Human sovereignty in this Solar System be a good thing?

A: Not yet, later perhaps.

Q: Is a theocracy a good or a bad thing?

A: Your polarity issue.

Q: Is Responsible Freedom fundamentally rebellious in nature?

A: No

I'm beginning to think that I'm in trouble with BOTH the God of This World AND the Creator God of the Universe. Sort of like when a police officer tries to break up a domestic dispute - and gets pounded by both parties - even though he or she is trying to help both parties. I have a very bad and sick feeling regarding what might be going on in the entire universe. I so hope that I'm wrong. Is the following a harbinger of things to come?

I received the following responses from posts I have made on the internet. They don't sound human.

'Y'all love fantisizing over my ancestral decorations, places, spirituality that you don't get, the greatness you won't achieve, and the melanin you'll never have. This depiction of my ancestors is pathetic. Y'all always make them look just as degenerative and recessive as you. Anyway, play and have fun as much as you still can. Yes you are running out of time, and to be honest, there is absolutly nothing you can do about it. I have no mercy, you lie and mock and blaspheme all the way to hell.'

abraxasinas: Very human egocentricity orthodoxus.

On another website...I received this message:

'You know this isn't funny! The Lord God will judge you for claiming God ship. Just because God showed you a little bit of His secrets you think you know everything. He will NOT have mercy on you!' [orthodoxymoron note: This was in connection with me fictionally using the name KRLLL - causing me to wonder if someone equated Godship with the name 'Omnipotent Highness KRLLL'?]

abraxasinas: Very human ego mimicking the divine ego of God (who does not judge and is always full of 'mercy').

I once heard a mocking, sing-song, high-pitched feminine sounding voice...emanating from a usually deep and masculine voiced televangelist...directed toward me...in public...almost shouting 'That was gooooooood!!!!'...in reaction to a polite, well intentioned, and well reasoned comment by me.

abraxasinas: Even more so human ego-based, accentuating separation and not the natural unity of God.

This was a short unedited internet exchange I had some time ago:

ME: What if the aliens who have been here for thousands of years are the 'bad-guys'? What if we will need the help of good aliens from elsewhere to get rid of the demonic aliens who are already here? Could this be viewed as a hostile alien attack? I really don't know. I am just speculating.

THEM: Try not to think in terms of good or bad. Understand this is not your planet. Then, understand nothing can be done to you that you don't do to yourself. Know that there are quadrillions of planets and they don't have a massive climate change every 26,000 years and violent deranged people like yourselves. Why on Earth would any race want to live here with you knowingly? The most intelligent life on the planet is not human.

abraxasinas: This is basically true, but omits the 'inner human core' whch IS in fact the most intelligent cosmic lifeform (the planet belongs to All) - yet remains hidden in the superconsciousness ONLY accessible by the Individual Logos partnering the Cosmic Logos.

ME: I'll try not to think of the Iraq War in terms of good or bad. I'll try to be morally ambiguous. I might even become CIA or a CEO. Hey, maybe violent and deranged is neither good nor bad...but thinking makes it so. The aliens who are here need us to not get our acts together. If that happens...they'll probably have to live on Nibiru...or worse. Sorry for being a smart-XXX. Wait...I'm not sorry...it's neither good nor bad. I couldn't resist. I mean well. Really.

THEM: And your point was?...............

ME: Who owns earth? Where do humans belong? What is the most intelligent life on earth? If they are so smart, and earth is so bad...why are they here? I may be deranged...but I'm not violent. You sound as though you are not human...are you an alien? If so...what kind...and from where? My point was that ethics are supremely important. I don't hurt, kill, terrorize, or abduct people...but some aliens apparently do(as do some humans). They should stop.

orthodoxymoron wrote:

"I was serious when I said that I hoped that this activity was being duly noted somewhere in the galaxy. I fear that we are headed down the wrong road, and that we will not turn back, regardless of the warnings, and regardless of the rantings and ravings of lunatics such as myself. I really wish that I had a shallow underground civilian base to go down into. At this point - I am ready to go down - and stay down - for a long, long time."

Raven wrote:

"Indeed Oxy, duly noted it is. You will not be alone hiding under those rocks." - Rev.6 KJV

[12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
    [13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
    [14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
    [15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
    [16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
    [17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

I REALLY CAN'T FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT. CAN YOU?

What if The United States of the Solar System became a reality on December 21, 2012? What would we do with the nukes, neutron bombs, chemical and biological weapons, secret space program, underground bases, magneto-leviton trains, secret genetics labs, hybrid super-soldiers, antigravity craft, secret weapons of all kinds, etc? It would be so much easier if none of this cr@p existed. Some of this is really cool - and some of it is horrific - if the various reports can be believed. Obviously - if the universe is a harsh and dangerous place - we would need to defend ourselves - but how would we prevent rogues from becomming raiders of the found ark? I'm not into nationalism or uber-alles. Just the opposite. I'm tending to think that all of the above is presently controlled by the secret government - rather than by the various nations. So - the short answer - at this point - is that the infrastructure should remain intact - but that the 10,000 representatives would make the decisions regarding what to do with all of this madness. Obviously - this is not my area of expertise. I don't have an area of expertise. My preference is that none of the dangerous and creepy bs should exist. Period. But I don't know the truth of the matter - and I still don't know the implications and ramifications of stealing fire from the gods. BTW, Raven, I don't hate you - and even if you make 1,000 posts swearing at me, and exposing what an irresponsible, self-inflated, ignoramus I really am - I still won't hate you. You could never hate me as much as I already hate myself and my non-existant track-record. I'll just keep brainstorming and being a smart@$$ (dumb@$$?) until the day I die (which might not be too far distant if I keep up this sort of posting). Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System Without End. Amen Ra. This is not an invocation - but I suspect that Amen Ra (or equivalent) would have to sign-off on something like this, before it (or something similar) could become a reality. Once again - this whole thread is a test. This is only a test. I just want the historical corruption and carnage to stop - and for this solar system to genuinely become a Paradise or Heaven. The details will have to be worked out by those who are far more capable than myself. I'm just trying to understand and adapt. Perhaps someone else can learn something from my stumblings and stammerings. Is respecting the divinity within humanity a bad thing? Is a proper constitution a bad thing? Is irresponsibility better than responsibility? Is slavery better than freedom? I really do want the truth - even if I don't like what I find. Namaste.

If I ever am face to face with the Queen of Heaven - I expect that I will feel about half an inch high - and that my multitude of inadequacies will become painfully obvious. I would really like to get into a genuine knock-down drag-out word-war with the Queen of Heaven - but only on the computer. In real-life - face to face - I would absolutely melt into nothingness and incoherence. I have not really gotten into a proper debate with anyone in my life. I have to do that sort of thing in my imagination. Who knows, Raven could be the Queen of Heaven, or at least a good sparring-partner, to help me prepare for the main-event! Has anyone really deeply thought about what a real-life 'Anna' might be like? Has anyone deeply thought about how to properly communicate with a real-life Anna? I'm working on it - but it's not going very well.

There almost needs to be a debating site - with various levels of acceptable material - various levels of moderating - and various audiences. One never knows who is wandering in and out of this site - and how sensitive they might be. I would even be game for working with various beings in underground bases - who might be very abusive and angry. I still wish to be inclusive regarding the evolution of this solar system - and incarceration and education might be necessary for literally millions of beings - human and otherwise - for the protection of themselves and others. But I am not a damn them to hell type of person. Not yet, anyway.

As long as this is a non-violent and all-inclusive evolution - I am ok with it. I just have huge problems with crusades, inquisitions, purges, wars, torture, enslavement, etc. If some souls have to go to jail/school from time to time - so be it - as long as they are treated with kindness, dignity, and respect. I continue to be mystified by the whole subject of 'sacred people'. I continue to wonder about the subject of Responsibility - historically and presently - and I especially wonder which sacred people and sacred texts have properly promoted Responsibility. I continue to be interested in the Goddess Concept - in both positive and negative ways. Could a Goddess potentially be genius/pure/idealistic/kind and insane/corrupt/reprobate/cruel at the same time? Sort of a Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde? Once again - consider Anna in 'V' - and then do some extrapolation and filling in the blanks. When one contemplates the stratosphere of leadership - things might become very strange. If someone had been ruling Earth for thousands of years - knew everything about everything - had complete reincarnational recall - a 500 IQ - the equivalent of 100 PhD's - had been involved in unthinkable battles, atrocities, and power struggles, etc, etc, etc - what might they be like?

I continue to be primarily interested in who really owns and operates this solar system. Who are the major players - and what are their agendas? I keep thinking that an agressive pursuit of a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System aka The United States of the Solar System - will reveal a lot of hidden secrets - some good and some bad. I don't think that Raven is the only one who is really angry at my pseudo-intellectual whining. I'm a shelluva guy - and those who follow are going to be the real contenders - not me. The various threads are just vague outlines and areas to ransack. I am committed to the perfection of the human race and the perfection of this solar system - which includes endless reincarnation back into physicality - in this solar system. I will continue to be interested in the positive and non-violent uses of underground bases and advanced technology - for all races. I am not an uber-alles nationalist elitist. I desire the highest ethical standards - in the context of minimalist politics and religion. Here is a modification of a previously stated pursuit. Try reading 'The Desire of Ages' and 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White - 'The Federalist Papers' and 'The Anti-Federalist Papers' - while listening to Latin Masses and Classical Sacred Music. There is probably a snowballs chance in hell that anyone will actually do this - but I will be doing this in the coming months. I really am on a road less travelled - or really a road not travelled at all. I'm very pessimistic, at this point. I'm sensing a violent near-future. I don't think it has to be this way - but I think that the most powerful players in the solar sytem are not on the same page I am on. I don't think they are even in the same book. But I expect that the basic concepts which I have embraced, will rise from the ashes of a disastrous power struggle for control of the New World Order - and that they will be the new modus operandi of a brave new solar system.

I guess I like the idea of highly ethical order and refinement, both within and without. I simply wish for this solar system to operate properly and responsibly. I wish for all races to share in this. I suspect that both internal and external responsibility will be necessary. Ideally, everyone just loves each other and sings kumbaya - but realistically, there will probably always be problem children, and some sort of organization and discipline will always be necessary. At some point, will all weaponry be eliminated? Perhaps. But what if a hostile UFO fleet shows up after we have eliminated all weaponry, and are completely docile and defenseless? The Native American Indians were very spiritually advanced - but then the Europeans decimated them, and stole what was rightfully theirs. North America should have probably been shared with all people - but not forcefully taken over like it was. I'll continue to look for a highly ethical and highly spiritual minimalist church/state solution to solar system governance. Organized decentralism continues to sound good to me. Do we need a non-racist and non-violent Gizeh Intelligence solution? I don't know enough about Gizeh Intelligence to answer that. Everything is always such a big #$%^& secret. I like the idea of highly, highly intelligent, refined, and ethical people - governing the solar system. I like the idea of 10,000 people of all nations and races doing this. But would this result in more confusion and fighting? If the group is too small and exclusive, it's no good. If the group is too big and inclusive, it's probably no good either. So what is the proper mix? How do you really properly manage all manner of advanced technology? How do you prevent rogues from creating chaos and destruction? How do you prevent one group or faction from taking over? Will this solar system always be a violent and stupid insane asylum? Is this solar system the epitome of stupidity? In a sense - a benevolent dictator probably is the most efficient and effective form of governance - but what happens when the benevolent dictator becomes an arrogant and insane tyrant????

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:12 pm

My online political and theological science-fiction includes the Roman Catholic Church on a regular basis -- and I'm not quite sure how I relate to them. I'm not nasty or hateful -- yet I speculate about Galactic Empires and Reptilian Queens -- sometimes with a Universal Church Connection. A few years ago, I would've been burned at the stake -- and if I were more vocal, I might be in a heap of trouble in modernity. As it is, I think they just keep their eye on me. They probably have a covert order of Monks in a Monastery with a Cray -- to keep track of malcontents such as myself. Just a guess. If a group of ETs were to control Earth from the shadows -- controlling the Queen of England and the Pope of Rome would be 90% of the battle. It wouldn't surprise me if an Other-Than-Human Covert-Matriarchy controls the Visible-Patriarchy which controls us. The thing that's really scaring me is the thought that a Dark Galactic Empire might be necessary for the survival of Humanity in a universe which might NOT like Humans. I'm fundamentally idealistic -- but what if this universe is not ready for my idealism? What if Star Wars, Queens of Egypt, and Emperors of Rome are how things REALLY work -- sort of like a combination of Stargate SG-1, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, the Godfather, V, etc and et al? Things might be really corrupt, violent, bitter, and harsh -- with the Queen and the Pope caught in the middle -- willingly or otherwise.

I guess I'm starting to wonder about BOTH the good and bad aspects of the Jesuits, Masons, and Nazis. I realize this is a No-Win Activity -- especially when I just blurt out what I'm doing on the internet. I promised that I'd passively brainstorm on this little web-site -- with no surprises -- and that's what I'm doing -- but most days I feel like a Blacklisted and Redlisted Galactic Persona non Grata. I keep expecting some sort of a nasty 3AM visit from the local SWAT Team. Frankly, if a lot of my sci-fi is somewhat real, it wouldn't surprise me if the internet and loudmouths are cracked-down upon in the near future -- to protect the interests and investments of a possible Galactic Empire. Just because we don't like something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist -- or that it will cease and desist just because a few of us find out about it -- and raise hell on the internet. What if the Vatican were eventually presided over by a King and Queen?? Some might say that it already IS -- with the Pope as King -- and the Queen of Heaven as Queen. But I mean a Visible King and Queen who don't necessarily take orders from the shadows -- and who might serve ten-year terms -- rather than becoming very aged and feeble in office. I will continue to conceptualize various Vatican Scenarios within this web-site. This is really frightening stuff -- when you really think about it.

I just realized that the Pope has announced his RESIGNATION -- and I am STUNNED. I started this post yesterday, before I knew about the announced resignation! Last night, I kept seeing "elevens" everywhere -- and I wondered what might happen on the eleventh of this month! The so called Black Pope resigned a few years ago. What if the world ends up with TWO Black Popes!! We definitely live in VERY interesting times -- perhaps TOO interesting. I've even heard a rumor that Benedict was being very slowly poisoned. Who knows what's really been going on behind the scenes. I doubt that the Vatican is a Happy-Clappy Place these days -- or really at ANY TIME throughout its history. I continue to think that Church-History, World-History, Solar-System History, and Galactic-History are NOT happy subjects -- especially for those who REALLY know the truth about Life, the Universe, and Everything. The Horror.

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 1101100607_400
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfYI8U5Fvp0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks05UhDTNiE

I'll comment about the Pope's Resignation when I know more about it. Right now, I simply wish to suggest studying the following:

1. Good Kings -- Human and Otherwise -- in All Contexts.
    2. Bad Kings -- Human and Otherwise -- in All Contexts.
    3. Good Queens -- Human and Otherwise -- in All Contexts.
    4. Bad Queens -- Human and Otherwise -- in All Contexts.
    Would a proper and effective Solar System Administrator need to Internally be All of the Above -- and Externally Whatever Works?? Think Long and Hard about THAT!! I continue to wonder what a seamless integration of the City-States, the United-Nations, and the Darkside of the Moon might look like??!! Would this essentially approximate my concept of a United States of the Solar System?? Can the Royal-Model and Servant-Model be properly combined?? I don't know what to think about Israel. I really don't. I don't know what to think about Germany. I really don't. But I think both are very significant. I'm trying NOT to express favoritism as I contemplate all of the above. I'm NOT trying to shut-out China, Russia, India, Japan, and Distinguished Company. I'm really not. I'm not even trying to shut-out the Dracs and Greys -- assuming that they even exist. Can't we just all get along??? BTW -- I wonder how much the Mormons really know about our history -- at the highest levels of that organization?? I doubt their official theology -- yet I think the LDS church is HIGHLY organized, and DEEPLY involved in the Occult. I think they know a helluva lot -- but I don't trust them -- if you know what I mean?! This applies to the Vatican as well!! But really, I don't trust anyone -- not even myself...

What sort of theology might emerge if one focused exclusively upon the Old Testament, the Book of Revelation, and the Book of Enoch?? Think about it.

What sort of theology might emerge if one focused exclusively upon Matthew through Jude?? Think about it.

What would a debate between these two theologies look and sound like?? Think about it.

Is Historical Theology Necessary?? Think about it.

Is Clean-Sheet of Paper Theology Safe and Desirable?? Think about it.

How can we know anything about antiquity with any significant degree of certainty?? Think about it.

Judeo-Christianity: Theological-Milestone or Historical-Necessity?? Think about it.

United States of the Solar System: Oxymoron or Wave of the Future?? Think about it.
    There are aspects of the Papacy and the Vatican which are sort of cool -- yet when one takes an honest and comprehensive look at both -- historically and presently -- it's often not a pretty-picture. What's wrong with this picture?? How might we positively-reinforce the Papacy and the Vatican in a Brave New World?? I wish only the best for Pope Benedict XVI. May you have a peaceful and happy retirement. Namaste.

VATICAN CITY — The decision, delivered in Latin and in unemotional tones by Pope Benedict XVI to a gathering of cardinals on Monday, came “like a bolt out of the blue,” one of the participants said, and it soon ricocheted around the world.

During what was supposed to be a routine meeting to discuss the canonization of three potential saints, Benedict read a statement that said, in part, that after examining his conscience “before God, I have come to the certainty that my strengths, due to an advanced age, are no longer suited to an adequate exercise” of leading the world’s one billion Roman Catholics. He was resigning on Feb. 28, he said, becoming the first pope to do so in six centuries.

“In today’s world,” Benedict said in his announcement, “subject to so many rapid changes and shaken by questions of deep relevance for the life of faith, in order to govern the bark of St. Peter and proclaim the gospel, both strength of mind and body are necessary, strength which in the last few months has deteriorated in me to the extent that I have had to recognize my incapacity to adequately fulfill the ministry entrusted to me.”

Within minutes, #Pontifexit was trending on Twitter. Later, during an evening thunderstorm, a lightning bolt struck the dome of St. Peter’s, though the meaning, if any, was not immediately clear.

In recent months, Benedict, 85, had been showing signs of age. He often seemed tired and even appeared to doze off during Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve, after being taken to the altar of Saint Peter’s on a wheeled platform. But few expected the pope to resign so suddenly, even though he had said in the past that he would consider the option.

“The pope took us by surprise,” said the Vatican spokesman, the Rev. Federico Lombardi, expounding on one of the most dramatic moments in centuries of Vatican history. He appeared at a hastily called news conference on Monday, where he sat alone at a table, with an unopened bottle of mineral water and a dog-eared copy of a Canon Law guide before him.

Father Lombardi said the pope did not display strong emotions as he made his announcement, but spoke with “great dignity, great concentration and great understanding of the significance of the moment.”

In a statement, President Obama recalled meeting with Benedict in 2009. “I have appreciated our work together over these last four years,” the president said. “The church plays a critical role in the United States and the world, and I wish the best to those who will soon gather to choose His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI’s successor.”

Prime Minister Mario Monti of Italy called Benedict’s decision “immense and unexpected.”

More than a few observers were struck that such a traditionalist as Benedict would make such an unconventional exit. “A departure that is paradoxically modern for a pope who was so conservative,” said Christian Terras, the founder and executive editor of Golias, a religious review near Lyon, France, that has been critical of the Catholic Church.

Some said that Benedict’s decision to step down was one of the most dramatic acts in the history of the papacy. “This decision has been the only great reform of Benedict, and at the same time it is a revolutionary step for the Catholic Church,” said Marco Politi, a Vatican expert and author of a book on Benedict’s papacy. While in past centuries, popes had stepped down over political struggles, Mr. Politi said, “this is a clear decision and a free decision made by the pope that will set an example also for the future, setting a limit for the pontificate.”

Benedict’s 89-year-old brother, the Rev. Georg Ratzinger, said that the pope’s weakening health had led him to step down. “His age was taking its toll,” Father Ratzinger told the German news agency dpa on Monday, adding that he had been aware of his brother’s plan for several months.

That the resignation was long in the planning was confirmed by Giovanni Maria Vian, the editor of the Vatican newspaper, L’Osservatore Romano, who wrote on Monday that the pope’s decision “was taken many months ago,” after his trip to Mexico and Cuba in March 2012, “and kept with a reserve that no one could violate.”

Father Lombardi said that the pope would retire first to his summer residence in Castel Gandolfo, in the hills outside Rome, and later to a monastery in Vatican City.

Benedict, the former Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, was elected on April 19, 2005. At the time, Benedict was a popular choice within the college of 115 cardinals who chose him as a man who shared — and at times went beyond — the conservative theology of his predecessor and mentor, John Paul II, and seemed ready to take over the job after serving beside him for more than two decades.

The church’s 265th pope, Benedict was the first German to hold the title in half a millennium, and his election was a milestone toward Germany’s spiritual renewal 60 years after World War II and the Holocaust. At 78, he was also the oldest pope to be elected since 1730.

But Benedict was seen as a weak manager, and his papacy was troubled by debilitating scandals, most recently when his butler was convicted by a Vatican court in October of aggravated theft after he admitted stealing confidential documents, many of which wound up in a tell-all book that showed behind-the-scenes Vatican intrigue.

Benedict “centered his papacy on giving faith to Christians, focusing on the essence of what it means to be a Christian, and he managed to do it in spite of the fact that his communicative capacities weren’t so brilliant,” Sandro Magister, a Vatican expert, said. “Most common people, I don’t mean intellectuals, saw him as a disinterested man who spent all his life for a high cause, which was to revive the faith.”

At first blush, criticism was muted for a pope with a controversial term, marred by child-abuse scandals and growing discord over conservative stances on issues like divorce and women in the clergy.

Hans Küng, a theologian and former colleague of Benedict’s who is now one of his most articulate critics, called his decision to step down “understandable for many reasons,” according to the dpa news service, but added that so many conservative cardinals had been named during his tenure, it would be difficult to find someone “who could lead the church out of its multifaceted crisis.”

The strongest criticism came from the victims of clerical sexual abuse, who faulted Benedict for failing to take stronger steps or, in some eyes, any steps at all.

“This pope had a great opportunity to finally address the decades of abuse in the church, but at the end of the day he did nothing but promise everything and in the end he ultimately delivered nothing,” John Kelly, of the support group Survivors of Child Abuse, told Agence France-Presse.

Tom Cronin of Irish Survivors of Institutional Abuse International said that while age and infirmity were given as reasons for the pope’s resignation, he believed the continuing clerical abuse scandal had played a part.

“I don’t think he has been able to deal with it, and it was probably the straw that broke his back,” Mr. Cronin said. “Every day we still get revelations about this priest or that bishop, and maybe he wasn’t young enough to confront it and perhaps, too, he hasn’t been getting the right advice. Whatever the reason, the church hierarchy just hasn’t faced up to the atrocities and their denials and inaction continue to damage them.”

In Rome, where souvenir shops often carry more postcards of John Paul than of Benedict, news of Benedict’s resignation was met with surprise and some sadness. “Anyone could tell that he was old and sick, and that such a complicated situation like the one he has to face is a lot, but I had never heard that a pope could quit,” said Simonetta Piersanti, 52, a cleaning woman in a residence run by nuns.

She mentioned a common Roman saying, “When a pope dies, they just elect another,” which captures the lack of excitement with which Italians greet historic events. “We’ll have to do it even without the death part,” she added.

Rachel Donadio reported from Vatican City, and Nicholas Kulish from Berlin. Reporting was contributed by Alan Cowell in London, Douglas Dalby in Dublin, Doreen Carvajal in Paris, and Elisabetta Povoledo and Gaia Pianigiani in Rome.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 4 times in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:52 am

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Tetrah-o

Ion and creating your world...
    Audio links to various topics...

http://informationfarm.blogspot.co.uk/p/ion.html

Emptying the Guf
    audio link 10:00

http://fivebodied.com/archives/audio/catalog/Bob_Audio/iON/2010-03-24--The_Guf.mp3
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:34 pm

Thank-you magamud. Too Much Information!! The person in the recording reminded me of Greg Rinchich. Sherry Shriner and Greg Rinchich are persons of interest to me. http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/ Notice the interview on the right. I have some theories about them which I don't wish to share. I think the truth might be embedded in a helluva lot of bullshit -- which is why I listen to a lot of very different sources -- without taking any of it too seriously -- and then I just move-on after making some smart@ss comment. I might be mad -- but I DO have a method. BTW -- I need to see what TREEE's been saying lately. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdywVpflh40 I could say a lot about TREEE -- but I'd rather not. What Would Dana Say?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKdqW3OsPhc&feature=endscreen I think that it's important to ground oneself with a lot of traditional-goodness. For me, it doesn't get much better than Bach, Silbermann, Freiberg!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-4V2ie59bI One More Thing. Is it possible that as things heat-up -- a lot of Bad Guys and Gals might turn on each other -- with some of them claiming to be Saving Us From the Others -- when they have NO intention of Really Helping Us -- especially on a long-term basis?? One might tell enough truth to flame a competitor -- and then turn on those they were "Helping"??!! I am VERY hesitant to climb into bed with ANYONE -- no matter how beautiful, intelligent, sincere, spiritual, etc, etc they might seem to be. I've established a general area of research -- and I think I might stick to that approach for the duration -- no matter what happens -- or doesn't happen. Again, I might go down HARD. Perhaps I've already gone down HARD. But Siriusly -- Using my threads as study-guides might be HIGHLY beneficial for the RIGHT researchers. Don't let my failings blind you to the truth you uncover while second-guessing my speculation. I'd sort of like to just point you in the right general direction -- and then Stay Out of the Way!! Namaste!!

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Th?id=H.5041420552963467&pid=1
    The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 4661769-treee-chiffres-revelent-des-esprits
    The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 IMG00337_large
    The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Green_tree_python_2560_x_1600_widescreen-2560x1600
    Beware of Snake!!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Test

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Thanks for the fringe links Oxy and your ongoing posts. I like the idea that we create our own landscapes, knowing where power and authority lie. This helps if we are indeed in a self generated hologram.

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 4a03658657208d6493f30d2ae612bd76

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 W9Tgapu

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Product_snake-charmer_reverse
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:30 am

Fixed...

Wink

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Thank-you magamud and Mercuriel. I just finished reading yesterdays New York Times stories about the Pope -- and then I watched the first hour of Angels and Demons. The rest of the movie is too gory for me. I'm just going to keep modeling the solar system governance thing -- with a Reformed Vatican as an integral component of this Pipe-Dream. I keep thinking about the English, American, Lunar, and United-Nations Models -- in the Context of Vatican City -- if you know what I mean -- complete with High-Tech Bases and Mag-Lev Trains under Rome!!! I know about all of the End-Time Prophecies -- but do things really have to end THAT Badly??? Once again, I think I need to just walk away from most of this madness. I think I might transfer most of this thread to that USSS thread -- and try to call it quits -- one more time. I'm thinking that I shouldn't openly post what I'm thinking. I think things are a lot darker than I thought -- and I should probably just leave everything up to those who have been expertly running things for thousands of years. What the Hell do I Know???
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:43 pm

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 22_stargate-atlantis

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:54 pm

I thought it was relevant. A current GLP post.

Help wanted: Cpt Kirk (William Shatner) asks for support to name one of Pluto´s moons "VULCAN" to honour of Mr Spock
    Stargazers and Star Trek fans, please unite !

your help is needed:

Planet Pluto has 2 moons, which will be named shortly.

to honour Mr Spock it is preferred to vote for "VULCAN" as name for one of those moons.

please vote "V" for Vulcan here
    [link to www.plutorocks.com]

Cpt Kirk (William Shatner) needs our help !
    see his comment on his facebook-page
    "I need your help. As you saw with my post below, I asked that fans write in to get the name of one of Pluto's moons Vulcan (Romulus was already the name of a moon.) It apparently made a difference as they now have added it as an official name. Isn't that wonderful.

However, we now need votes, as Pluto was put put up today and we are in last place. Would you please consider voting for Vulcan?
    "
    [link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

thank you!
    ]

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Oimg?key=0AtOBec6m3JBPdFhDVVJGc3lZcVEyYzNTTm04VVhzY0E&oid=1&zx=lr16p45hypfg

Dramatis Personae

Pluto is the Roman name for the Greek god Hades, master of the underworld. The underworld was the place where the souls of the departed go after they die. After Clyde Tombaugh discovered Pluto from the Lowell Observatory in 1930, a little girl named Venetia Burney from Oxford, England suggested that he name it "Pluto". Tombaugh liked the idea, in part because the initial letters "PL" reminded him of Percival Lowell, namesake for the obsevatory and the first to propose the existence of a "Planet X".

Charon is the name of Pluto's largest and innermost moon. It was discovered in 1978 by James Christy. In mythology, Charon was the boatsman who ferried the souls of the dead across the river Styx into the underworld.

Nix and Hydra are the names of Pluto's next two moons, discovered in 2005 in Hubble telescope images by a team of astronomers led by Hal Weaver and Alan Stern. Nix is the goddess of the night and Hydra is the name of the many-headed monster who guarded one of entrances to the underworld. These names, with initials "NH", were chosen to match the initials of New Horizons, the NASA spacecraft now on its way to Pluto.

Here is a little bit of background on the names that currently appear on the ballot.

Name Possible Variants Description

Acheron One of the five rivers of the underworld, symbolizing pain.

Alecto One of the furies, hideous snake-haired monsters who were servants of Hades. It was the job of Alecto to punish mortals for their crimes of anger.

Cerberus Kerberos The three-headed dog who guards the gates to the underworld, preventing the dead from escaping.

Erebus A primordial god and the personification of darkness. With Nyx, he fathered many children including Hypnos and Styx.

Eurydice The wife of Orpheus, for whom he entered the underworld. During their journey home, Orpheus violated his agreement with Persephone not to look back, and Eurydice was lost forever.

Heracles Hercules The heroic demigod who slew the Hydra, entered the underworld and who also carried Cerberus back. He is one of very few who ever returned from the underworld.

Hypnos A son of Nyx and the personification of sleep.

Lethe One of the five rivers of the underworld, symbolizing oblivion. It flows through the cave of Hypnos and merges with the river Styx.

Obol Obolus The coin paid to Charon in order to obtain passage across the river Styx.

Orpheus Orfeus A gifted musician who entered the underworld to retrieve his wife Eurydice. He charmed Hades and Persephone with his music, and became the only mortal ever to return from the underworld.

Persephone Proserpina A goddess kidnapped by Hades to become the queen of the underworld. She is the symbolizes vegetation and rebirth.

Styx The river that separates Earth from the underworld. This name also refers to the goddess of the river Styx, daughter of Nyx and Erebus.

Vulcan Hephaestus Roman God of fire and smoke, son of Jupiter/Zeus, nephew of Pluto/Hades.

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Nasa_logo

The University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 Dream-job-nasa-puts-out-open-call-for-astronauts-b277f64daeThe University of Solar System Studies and Governance - Page 4 1354314818281.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:31 am

I started out trying to be nice and ethical. I started out with the assumption that there was a good and loving God. I started out believing what the preachers told me in church, on the radio, and on TV. As of this moment, I am completely and utterly disillusioned with Divinity, Humanity, and Myself. I perceive that we do NOT live in a nice and peaceful universe. The more I have attempted to become moralistic, the more miserable I have become. Attempting to be nice -- and to use logic -- is like reinventing the wheel every goddamn day. In the fixing, a lot of the images and videos disappeared -- but I really don't care. I think I see how things work in this neck of the woods -- and now I don't want to talk about it. I was open and receptive -- but I think that time has passed. I think this little experiment is over. I won't stop thinking -- but you won't know what I'm thinking -- because voicing my thoughts does NO good whatsoever -- so I'll just make small-talk -- and NOT on the internet. PEARL CASTING IS SO OVERRATED. This solar system seems to be a business-subsidiary of a Galactic-Empire where the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line -- so I guess I need to reinvent myself to go with the flow -- and learn to pass those Empathy and Moral-Ambiguity Tests -- so that one day I might be a Top Business Manager of a Vast Galactic Empire. Perhaps I need to focus upon Intergalactic Banking, Unconventional Propulsion Systems, Unconventional Weapons of Mass Destruction, Trans-Humanism, New Frontiers in Enslaving Recalcitrant Civilizations, Advanced Insider Trading, New Techniques in Crushing Insurrections, Repressive and Regressive Religions, Covert Fundraising for Black-Projects, Maximizing Taxation and Tithing, Chip-Implantation and Forced-Vaccinations, Advanced Piloted Asteroid Design and Modification, Dehumanization (Including Replacing Humans with Computers, Machines, and Robotics), Extermination by Acts of God (Complete with Laboratory Developed Plagues of Recompense and Retribution), Harsh Technocratic-Theocracies, Drugging and Mind-Controlling Rebellious Races and Civilizations, Stealing and Developing Technology, etc, etc, etc, etc. Do I sound bitter??? You had a friend -- but not anymore. As of this moment, I am at war with Divinity, Humanity, and Myself. The Whole Thing Stinks to High Heaven. Perhaps we really do need to start over. Sometimes an individual can be too accomodating and understanding. I am looking very closely at Psychology, Ethics, Business, Law, Law-Enforcement, and the Military. I'm becoming more and more of a Hard-Liner. When I get really Bad@ss -- Perhaps THEN you won't ignore me, and laugh at me. When I have an Immaculate Mansion -- with the Fame, Fortune, and Power to Back It Up -- Perhaps THEN You Might Actually Listen to Me and Respect Me -- and Don't Think I Can't Do It. I Might Not Do It In This Incarnation -- But I Think I Learned My Lesson This Time Around. I Get How Things Work -- and I'll NEVER Forget. Once Again -- I Tried to be Nice and Good -- But You Didn't Want That -- So Perhaps You'll Like It the Other Way. Perhaps we'll NEVER escape the Ways of the Old-Testament. I've made idealistic suggestions -- but Greed and Fear will trump anything I've proposed. Some things NEVER change. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to read from the Old Testament, the Book of Revelation, the Book of Enoch, and a Tom Clancey Novel. Then I might try to remember what I tried to forget about Star Wars -- and I think I know a helluva lot about that subject on a reincarnational basis. I'm NOT bluffing -- and I'm NOT kidding.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Jeepers Oxy - What happened to Your Post and the Videos You recently posted got caught up in the Forum Troubles We were just having recently.

Simply put - I was trying to fix that Post were the bottom had disappeared and when I couldn't I merged the two of Your Solar System Governance Threads together. I then disabled HTML for a bit and all of that was AFTER I'd figured out the Backup Issues...

Bro - Paranoia does not become any of Us. Slow down a little bit. No one is out to get You here at all. Repost the Info You've found to be missing - PLEASE - And It will remain - BANK ON IT...

My apologies that Your Post got butchered in the Forum troubles a couple of days ago...

Wink

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:31 pm

Thank-you Mercuriel. My comment was generic and general -- and had very little to do with the video issue. Thank-you for your efforts -- and I REALLY APPRECIATE the opportunity to post on this site. It wouldn't work to post on my own site -- or to post on one of the larger alternative sites. However, I think that a certain amount of paranoia is realistic -- and I suspect that I've made a lot of enemies with my posting -- Human and Otherwise. I have stepped on a lot of toes -- but at least I've done it quietly and somewhat tactfully. The mental and spiritual conditioning which I have attempted to accomplish seemed to require stirring things up by creating a certain amount of anger, ridicule, and indignation. It all was intended to be sort of a roller-coaster. If I had done this sort of thing while employed by a church or university -- or as a government employee -- I would've been fired very quickly -- or worse. I only resorted to this approach with the advent of all the crazy internet content -- and 9/11. I knew about a lot of things a long time ago -- but I purposely avoided going any deeper or getting any more involved in the madness. I walked away from a lot of things I disagreed with (at great personal loss) -- rather than engaging in trench-warfare (which would've involved even greater personal loss). I knew the truth would gradually emerge -- and I did not wish to be a martyr prematurely. Not in this particular incarnation. I think I've had quite enough throughout the aeons. Just a hunch. But now there is a certain type of internal development which I seek which is not compatible with internet posting. I think that the governments and religions of the world are scrambling to fix things -- in light of a very rapidly changing world -- so why should I antagonize them with critical posting on the internet?? I have significantly traumatized and screwed myself -- so I think I just need to heal. I hope the right Humans and Other Than Humans have viewed my tripe -- and hopefully someone has benefitted from it. Namaste.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:56 am