tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King Empty 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Of course, the story NOT told here is that this is all by design...
    this has been planned all along.
    These interbreeding bloodlines are the Elite Ones
    who own our government and our country.
    We-the-Sheeple are their servants.
    There are thirteen bloodlines who own and control the world.
    This little girl has no clue about that.

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King
    www.youtube.com
    ‎12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related To One British King Original uploader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYKMJkatzI [youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYKMJkatzI [/youtube]
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King Empty Re: 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:00 pm

‎"in an information age, the truth, iT iS TOLD" - sUSAN lynne schwenger
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King Empty Re: 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:21 pm

any comments on this ???
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Susan, thank-you for all of the FANTASTIC threads you have recently started! I'm overwhelmed by all of it, and I'm in the middle of a couple of projects, so I haven't had the time or energy to really dive into all of them. I do think that All Roads Lead to Rome, but that there are Super-Highways Between Egypt, Rome, and England --- with possible Stargates to Sirius and Orion (especially M-42). I will continue to consider the possibility of an Orion-Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire -- possibly administered on Earth from England and the Moon -- Taking Orders from Sirius and Orion. Just wild speculation and more science-fiction. I'll never take the show on the road, as a 'contactee' (even if I were 'contacted').

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:47 pm