tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Nenuphar
Floyd
Carol
Holly Lindin
8 posters

"Earth Created"

Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

"Earth Created" Empty "Earth Created"

Post  Holly Lindin Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Hey, everyone!

I'm just starting this thread to let people know that I've started my own online show called "Earth Created". I'm already in my sixth week and have loved the process so far! If any of you are interested in coming over and listening, please visit my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/earthcreated.

I would love to hear from any and all of you! Your experiences, ideas, questions, comments, constructive criticism, etc. If you check it out, I hope you enjoy it.

<3

P.S. Mods, I had NO idea where to start this topic :), but I figured that, since my show centers sometimes around my spiritual experiences and all, this would be a good spot. Very Happy <3
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

"Earth Created" Empty Re: "Earth Created"

Post  Carol Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 pm

There really are no mods here as members tend to moderate themselves. However this is a perfect place and I want to thank you for posting your link. Aloha and welcome Holly Lindin. Unfortunately this is the message I get when clicking onto it.

We're sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

Perhaps you can check the link out at your end.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:16 am

Carol wrote:There really are no mods here as members tend to moderate themselves. However this is a perfect place and I want to thank you for posting your link. Aloha and welcome Holly Lindin. Unfortunately this is the message I get when clicking onto it.

We're sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

Perhaps you can check the link out at your end.

Oh, I didn't realize that! I guess everyone got tired of mods at Avalon. Wink

It's the right site - but the period I put after the link put itself INTO the link! Very Happy So when you click it, just erase the last period in your address bar and re-enter the page. Or https://www.youtube.com/user/earthcreated . (There, I separated the period from the link. Razz)

Thanks so much for the welcome, Carol! I remember you on the old Avalon, so it's lovely to see you again. :)

<3
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:35 am

Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:36 am

Carol wrote:I like this Holly. https://www.youtube.com/user/hollylindin

Aww, thanks, Carol! That's obviously my music page. :) <3
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:45 am

I have to say the voices at the start of your song 'prana' are really very good. Very well constructed.
    Well done.
    Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:14 am

Floyd wrote:I have to say the voices at the start of your song 'prana' are really very good. Very well constructed.
    Well done.

Thanks, Floyd! I'm working on my third album right now - a double disc called "Beacon". "Prana" is the first track on the first disc - it opens the whole show. :) <3
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:24 am

Obviously.. and now I'm enjoying listening to the tunes. Snail is lovely.

Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 am

Carol wrote:Obviously.. and now I'm enjoying listening to the tunes. Snail is lovely.

Thanks so much, Carol. "Snail" was written, arranged, and sung by my little sister Candy. :) I just animated it as a gift to her, using Photoshop. "Prana", however, was my first full Flash animation, and I'm trying to make more from my upcoming album - almost to make it a multi-media project, you know? Thanks so much for listening to my stuff! Very Happy <3
    Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Post  Nenuphar Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Hi Holly! It's great to see you here. Very Happy Am really enjoying your Earth Created channel (and, of course, your music channel - love Prana and Oxygen!).
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:25 pm

Wonderfull videos Holly .
    I am really enjoying listening to them .
    You are taking us on a nice walk within and without too .
    Warm welcome in the Mists .
    A pleasure to have you onboard.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Thank you so much, Mudra and Nenuphar! :) Your support really means a lot to me - I'm happy you're enjoying "Earth Created", and I hope it inspires you in any way, shape, or form!

Actually, I had a short-lived show (one episode! :)) this year before "Earth Created" - with a co-host. We put up one video and then ended up ending our relationship soonafter! So it obviously didn't work out. Razz Ultimately, what made me unhappy is that the show we'd come up with together was NOT ME, you know? My original idea had kinda been usurped and turned into something quite different. I had such a different kind of Love and satisfaction after my first episode of my own show as opposed to the one I'd shared with a co-host - it really was ME, and I was expressing myself 100% honestly. Definitely a beautiful feeling. :)

<3
    Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 am

TY for Posting this...

Double Thumbs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:53 am

Mercuriel wrote:TY for Posting this...

Double Thumbs Up

Thanks for replying! :) Thanks for your support. <3
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Oh... this is good. Double Thumbs Up

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Carol wrote:Oh... this is good. "Earth Created" 193366

I agree! This is just another example of the things we as a group can bring here.....very creative and well done! Thanks you Holly....looking forward to more of your creative abilities!

And welcome to the Mists....we've been waiting for you...what took so long.... "Earth Created" 374937
    Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:15 pm

Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:40 pm

:: Episode nine is all about our Life's purposes and where we're going. So often, do we forget to answer the question of, "Why am I here?", instead choosing to distract ourselves with our personal realities. Hopefully, this episode will inspire you to get silent and go within for answer. <3

https://www.youtube.com/user/earthcreated

Part one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO7fZ29kaFo
    Part two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SRcrxg259U
    Part three: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO_ubsIQxyA
    Part four: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBN63UodC_k
    Part five: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV_HeB2Z6ZE
    Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Thank you so much, Carol and Brook! Your comments really mean a lot - and I'm so glad you're connecting with the show! <3
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:36 pm

Holly Lindin wrote:Thank you so much, Carol and Brook! Your comments really mean a lot - and I'm so glad you're connecting with the show! <3

Holly I greatly respect anybody that goes for it and put is out there in a pro active way! You have a wonderful speaking voice..and sound very grounded. Giving good advise in your words is not only inspiring but is giving in an unconditional way. Listening right now to Part one of episode 9.

Sharing what you have learned and what is important is something many are reluctant to do in such a way. I for one find it refreshing to hear the message of others..

Messengers indeed Wink
    (part nine)
    Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:32 pm

Hey, all! I've taken it upon myself to animate a short advertisement for "Earth Created", using a new character I call Vinessa! I may release one of these from time to time between episodes in order to generate more interest. Enjoy! :) <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJV1yaovKY8
    Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:35 pm

Brook wrote:Holly I greatly respect anybody that goes for it and put is out there in a pro active way! You have a wonderful speaking voice..and sound very grounded. Giving good advise in your words is not only inspiring but is giving in an unconditional way. Listening right now to Part one of episode 9.

Sharing what you have learned and what is important is something many are reluctant to do in such a way. I for one find it refreshing to hear the message of others..

Messengers indeed Wink[/b] (part nine) [/i]

Thank you SO MUCH, Brook - you have no idea what this all means to me! I never thought of giving good advice within my words as a form of giving, but you make some good points. I suppose I AM giving - my time, my energy, my insights, etc. It really moves me that so many are connecting with this and are relating to certain things I'm saying - that's why I started this show! If we can be messengers Wink and talkers and bring ourselves closer with others (or help to bring others close to ourselves.), I think we're doing exactly what we need to be doing to bring about great, positive change within the World.

Thank you for the comment about my speaking voice. :) I'm a singer and vocal coach (among many other things!), so that's a comment that really means a lot to me. Very Happy

I send you SO MUCH LOVE, Brook! Thank you for all the support - I appreciate it greatly. If you have any shows or blogs or anything of that nature, even in the future, please lemme know! I'll be glad to support you the way you've supported me. :)

<3
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:05 pm

for you
    Flowers Flowers :flowers

wishing your heart, your messages to expand infinite ways.

devakas
    Holly Lindin
    Holly Lindin

Post  Holly Lindin Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Thank you, Devakas. That truly means a lot. <3

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:58 am