tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

FORTWORTH UFO MAGNETIC ANOMALY STARGATE ACTIVATION? 11.5.2011

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

FORTWORTH UFO MAGNETIC ANOMALY STARGATE ACTIVATION?  11.5.2011 Empty FORTWORTH UFO MAGNETIC ANOMALY STARGATE ACTIVATION? 11.5.2011

Post  Carol Sat May 14, 2011 8:12 am

"SECOND FOOTAGE OF THE FORT WORTH..TEXAS.. USA... MAGNETIC ANOMALY STARGATE ACTIVATION (HD) THAT RECENTLY OCCURRED MAY 11 2011/11.5.2011 (11.5.11). BRIGHT FLASHES VIEWED APPROXIMATE 6-8 MILES RECORDED BY CELLPHONE.

THIS IS THE SAME AS WHAT HAPPENED IN CHINA , JAPAN AND IS OCCURING WORLDWIDE AND AMPLIFYING...
    IT IS ALSO WHY MANY OF THE PYRAMIDS AROUND THE GLOBE ARE OFF LIMITS INCLUDING THOSE OF CHINA, SOUTH AMERICA AND EGYPT..

IT IS NOT TRANSFORMERS AS THE MAINSTREAM IS TRYING TO CLAIM.. THERE WAS NO EXPLOSIONS OR SOUNDS FROM IT.. THERE IS NO SMOKE OR FIRES! THE POWER IS STILL ON... ENJOY THE MAGNETIC ANOMALY..."

"Many "naturally occurring" biophysical phenomena (such as ball lighting) are also sightings of the interdimensional kind. Sightings so common that scientists consider them part of the organic operations of planetary physics. These common interdimensional phenomena (lightning, thunder, magnetic variations, etc.) are actually the residual effect of action taking place within other dimensional fields. Whatever this was, it was extraordinary & not common. Understand that the otherworldy exists.."

Last edited by Carol on Sat May 14, 2011 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

FORTWORTH UFO MAGNETIC ANOMALY STARGATE ACTIVATION?  11.5.2011 Empty Re: FORTWORTH UFO MAGNETIC ANOMALY STARGATE ACTIVATION? 11.5.2011

Post  Carol Sat May 14, 2011 8:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8kgCEEJe0Y#at=5m55s

Tokyo: April 7, 2011 - This happened right before the aftershock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EhvKUDCAgfw
    4/7/11 STRANGE PULSATING BLUE LIGHT Japan 7.4 Earthquake
    "What could it be? The Japan Nuclear reactors? UFO? Earthquake lights? Exploding transformer? HAARP? wtf."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

FORTWORTH UFO MAGNETIC ANOMALY STARGATE ACTIVATION?  11.5.2011 Empty Re: FORTWORTH UFO MAGNETIC ANOMALY STARGATE ACTIVATION? 11.5.2011

Post  Carol Sat May 14, 2011 8:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y196J86YrRU&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1tkKxroHT0&feature=related
    Sakurajima volcano, Japan March 13, 2011 16:00 JST

The real question is this. Are these natural occurring phenonomen or something created by HAARP or the result of ET time wars?

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 14, 2011 8:40 am

Re post #1

Wow, really?? I couldn't figure out why there were so many areas in a line that were going off. Surely if it was A portal it would be in just one spot...no? I checked google and this seems to be the explanation that's being given publicly anyway....but it somehow makes more sense to me. There does seem to be a large area around these explosions blacked out. Then again, I've never seen a stargate open lol, so no doubt I'm wrong.

Meanwhile, on Tuesday night, lightning strikes from the storms are being blamed for a rare light show that left thousands of people in Fort Worth without power, MSNBC is reporting:

When the storms rolled in, lightning apparently blew a substation east of downtown. Next, transformers began to blow, sending an eerie cascade of blue and auburn light lasting several minutes into the night sky.

The light show was recorded from a high rise in downtown and uploaded to YouTube by Brian Luenser.

Excerpt from: http://blog.chron.com/newswatch/2011/05/video-storms-lead-to-light-show-in-fort-worth/

And this seems to be the general explanation from some of the folks who checked and commented about the light at the base of the volcano on YouTube in post #2. That makes sense to me also, but I don't want to spoil the fun. Neutral

It was the nomal lighting of a public work.
    But through the high-amplified monitor camera,
    it became a surprising big light ball like a UFO.
    (Video speed : 30X, it meens 6min image is 3hours event in reality)
    depend on miffiokunTV, he (she?) asked and received an answer
    from the Ministry of National Trafic, Kyushu section, Ookuma office.
    They confirmed that their teams worked overtime till 22:00 on that night.
    watch?gl=JP&hl=ja&v=ugv8yvrtEj­g
    From page 4 for example, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8kgCEEJe0Y#at=5m55s

Apparently you can see the top of the crane they are using in these works to the right of where the light appears in the daytime vision. And again, they say the UFOs are planes (or helicoptors) from the nearby airport, which can be seen clearly when the vid is played at normal speed.

Last edited by Sanicle on Sat May 14, 2011 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 14, 2011 8:48 am

I had wondered about the transformers blowing too in the first youtube. However, this phenonomen of blue lights appearing is something that has been reported from around the glove especially prior to a major type quake so I wonder if it is man made (HAARP) or a natural occurring phenonomen.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 14, 2011 9:06 am

I wonder if it could be the transformers, or whatever, reacting by exploding due to all the energy that HAARP is putting out to cause the storms. Or maybe just to all the extra electromagnetic energy that's around these days. That makes sense to me. But then I'm no expert. Actually it would be 'fun' if they were portals. I'd like that explanation better. Very Happy
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat May 14, 2011 12:57 pm

MSM is reporting these as transformers exploding, as they are hit by lightning. Here is the article.

FORTWORTH UFO MAGNETIC ANOMALY STARGATE ACTIVATION?  11.5.2011 Lightningphoto

Amazing Video Shows Transformers Exploding In Fort Worth

FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – As storms rolled through the Metroplex Tuesday night amateur photographer Brian Luesner had his camera trained on the sky and captured some amazing photographs of lightning raining down on the city of Fort Worth.

Luenser, who lives in downtown Fort Worth’s Tower building, went to his balcony with camera in hand as the storm rolled in. “I love taking pictures of storms and lightning,” said the amateur photographer. And with his vantage point from the 34th floor he has a view of the world that few people get to see.

Then at about 9:30 p.m. Luenser caught an amazing light show on the ground as power transformers began to explode. One by one the transformers lit-up in an unbelievable chain reaction that lasted about thirty minutes.

Have a look at the 2 minute mark of this video of the event.

FORTWORTH UFO MAGNETIC ANOMALY STARGATE ACTIVATION?  11.5.2011 Lightning-orbs
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun May 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Transformer Explodes in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin on 5/12/11

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:29 am