tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
HigherLove
Beren
newel
arvan33
Seashore
malletzky
Arrowwind
solent
greybeard
TRANCOSO
burgundia
lindabaker
orthodoxymoron
Brook
lawlessline
CetaceousOne
gscraig
enemyofNWO
Carol
Mercuriel
Sanicle
Micjer
mudra
Jenetta
28 posters

HERE COMES ELENIN

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 2 Empty Re: HERE COMES ELENIN

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am

Jenetta
    Jenetta

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 2 Empty Re: Here Comes Elenin

Post  Jenetta Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:01 am

CetaceousOne wrote:For your discernment...

[url=http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/nasa-white-house-operatives-pushing-psyops-meme-around-comet-elenin#ixzz1RpFeXrVl
    http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/nasa-white-house-operatives-pushing-psyops-meme-around-comet-elenin#ixzz1RpFeXrVl[/quote[/url]]

Very interesting article by Alfred Webre Cet...thank you for posting it. It doesn't surprise me that the PTB would try to take full advantage of naturally occurring events (i.e. cometary alignments) that coincide with the use of HAARP/Chemtrail nuclear tectonic warfare weapons false flag operations to promote their destructive agendas.
    Environmental warfare is enhanced now because of the sophistication and development of holography to deceive the masses. Space based orbiting platforms for the use of molecular dissociation laser weapons complete this scenario.
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:58 am

99 percent of Alfred Webre's information comes from channeling and not based in scientific fact or even substantiated. And this information is from someone who personally knows him. To take with a grain of discernment is an understatement.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Carol wrote:99 percent of Alfred Webre's information comes from channeling and not based in scientific fact or even substantiated. And this information is from someone who personally knows him. To take with a grain of discernment is an understatement.

Noted.

Here is a comment from Kerry Cassidy on the same article:

Clearly Alfred Webre and Sorcha Faal have not done their homework. Richard Hoagland has stated clearly and repeatedly both on my PROJECT CAMELOT ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION ON ELENIN and on Coast to Caost AM with George Noory that Elenin is not a threat. In fact, he thinks it will be a positive event! Go back and listen to Richard in the past few weeks on Coast. And listen to our nearly 5 hour Elenin conference to hear his views. Get the real story.... do your research!

Unfortunately Alfred Webre and Sorcha Faal are themselves taken in by false rumors and innuendo. Listen to the truth. It is out there.
    Kerry Lynn Cassidy.

Also, from the latest Matthew message(more channeling):

16. Although diverting attention from significant happenings still proliferates mainstream media and entertainment venues, cracks in those forms of mass mind control are becoming obvious to illumined minds. Disinformation on the Internet continues to be passed on by unwitting persons, so be ever more discerning about which information is true and which is not, and above all, do not go into fear about anything!

17. As an example, the celestial body your scientists named Elenin doesn’t pose an iota of danger to your planet! This is another attempt to promote widespread fear by disseminating “leaked” information under the guise of “governments withholding information.” Although that does imply that you cannot rely upon your leaders to tell you about impending danger, the intent is insidious: Be fearful!
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:21 am

Interesting video . According to the poster , the workers at the antarctic station don't know what happens ..... It is possible considering that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing ....

Neumayer Station Antarctica Personal witness BROWN Dwarf and Nibiru over SKYS! 7/14/11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjClzik1rO8&feature=channel_video_title

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:34 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:Interesting video . According to the poster , the workers at the antarctic station don't know what happens ..... It is possible considering that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing ....

Neumayer Station Antarctica Personal witness BROWN Dwarf and Nibiru over SKYS! 7/14/11

Just watch the vid very interesting. But he says the dwalf star is so bright it glows under the station. Unfortunately I think this bloke is deluded. If it was that bright it wouldn't be a dwalf star as they don't don't shine due to the lack of mass. The second thing is when you watch the timelapse video it is clear that there is a spot light shinning onto the station. You can clearly see this because of the reflective light on the camera side of the station. The thing that I do find interesting is the orb that comes up after the sun. That is more like the dwalf or brown star. But this bloke has got too excited about his own mad illusions as to what he is seeing. I hope he doesn't have kids coz they would be some messed up puppies.

Man people have to get a grip.
    There is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much crap out there. This bloke is a christian headbanger

I have done as he says and looked at the film proposed by the station in question. At some point he says that it goes from night to day in 10 minutes, from black and white to colour. Of course it does dickhead it is a different camera. even the angle changes. Then any inteligent person which clearly this bloke isn't, been bible bashed all his life. anyone would understand that one camera is for night vision and the other is for daylight vision.

Boy there really is one born every minute. My advice to him is get out more and take a job working in Mac donalds it about his level of thinking copacity. He probably believes that hios toys come to life when he leaves the room.

What a disinfo egit. Sorry rant finished.

EoNWO thanks for posting this though. there is some strange stuff going on but this looney tune is not helping the situation. I wonder what the bloke who didn't have the radiation suit was doing out there, a director of the movie? and why the otheres had such suits? Could be something else?

Keep em coming.

t
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:42 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:Interesting video . According to the poster , the workers at the antarctic station don't know what happens ..... It is possible considering that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing ....

Just watch the vid very interesting. But he says the dwalf star is so bright it glows under the station. Unfortunately I think this bloke is deluded. If it was that bright it wouldn't be a dwalf star as they don't don't shine due to the lack of mass. The second thing is when you watch the timelapse video it is clear that there is a spot light shinning onto the station. You can clearly see this because of the reflective light on the camera side of the station. The thing that I do find interesting is the orb that comes up after the sun. That is more like the dwalf or brown star. But this bloke has got too excited about his own mad illusions as to what he is seeing. I hope he doesn't have kids coz they would be some messed up puppies.

Man people have to get a grip.
    There is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much crap out there. This bloke is a christian headbanger

I have done as he says and looked at the film proposed by the station in question. At some point he says that it goes from night to day in 10 minutes, from black and white to colour. Of course it does dickhead it is a different camera. even the angle changes. Then any inteligent person which clearly this bloke isn't, been bible bashed all his life. anyone would understand that one camera is for night vision and the other is for daylight vision.

Boy there really is one born every minute. My advice to him is get out more and take a job working in Mac donalds it about his level of thinking copacity. He probably believes that hios toys come to life when he leaves the room.

What a disinfo egit. Sorry rant finished.

EoNWO thanks for posting this though. there is some strange stuff going on but this looney tune is not helping the situation. I wonder what the bloke who didn't have the radiation suit was doing out there, a director of the movie? and why the otheres had such suits? Could be something else?

Keep em coming.

t

YES! that is exactly what I was thinking.....What gave it away? The quoting of scriptures in mass quantity in his comments below the video?

The suits were VERY interesting. I agree on the flashes on the building....spotlights for sure.

The anomaly near the "sun" I guess it to be was interesting as well. And last the one thing I noticed was the lighting itself how it reflected when the sun would come out. Strange type of reflection...which could be normal..I just found it odd.

For a better look without the comments.....here is his provided link

http://www.awi.de/NM_WebCam/livemovieT.html
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:16 pm

Upon viewing some photos of this place you can see in the area to the left of the building there is activity there where the use of lighting would most likely be used...but this is interesting..underground stuff...woo woo scratch

Now let your mind wander on that... geek

Ahhh!....a basement....how ordinary
    HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 2 824877

maybe that side is where they park their vehicles which would account for the lights going on and off

Last edited by Brook on Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:45 pm

I agree that when the poster of the video clip mentions the scriptures ..... i Switch off . A video like this could be interpreted in many ways , especially when we don't know how many spot lights are placed outside the station and what are their On and OFF times . A video like this plus the fact that NASA keeps the world ignorant about what's going on ...is a dangerous mixture , that's how cults , myths and fads are created .
    There is another aspect to this . Imagine for a moment , for the sake of conversation , that Planet X will come around . Would the PTB or Powers that Were tell the public causing instant panic amongst the plebes or just build underground bases to accommodate the " elite " and let the rest of the population fend with the "Earth changes " ? I would suggest that the PTB would just say nothing . If people discover that they have been taken for a ride for many decades , the underground bases and the lives of the criminals in charge would be in danger . As they say " when people have nothing to lose , they will lose it ! So the world as we know it is going to be destroyed and people will run around with their rifles trying to get even with the PTB .......
    In my view there are suspect going on . Think for a moment the Head of the NASA speech warning the employees . Then there is a section of the sky obscured ( I am not sure it is still so ) . Planet X was definitely sighted in 1983 , the problem is where is it now and why the silence since then ? If it is already gone , as a scientist claims , why did not NASA tell us ? After all it was a harmless trip into our solar system without consequences .
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:21 pm

The thing about the planet object that comes after the sun.

If this was planet x Y or Z, then surely this would be seen day in day out? If that is not the case this planet x,y or z is running round like a dlivery scooter from dominos. The double sun photos are very interesting, but there is no consistancy with any of them. The locations are not the same, northern or southern hemisphere it doesn't matter. They should be able to repeat the photos time and time again???? The more I look at this, the BS or just crazy fanatics that want destruction to happen, jumps out at you. Sure there is s**t going down and sure the weenkers that wanna be know certain things. But if they know or don't know, that changes nothing. I am not sure I would want to be in one of there studio appartments without a veiw. And if this was all to take place like the fear mongers say, then who would want to be here afterwards? It doesn't excite me or makes me loose sleep over it.

I think there are other ways to protect and preserve life on this rock than armies, space programmes or bunkers.

Lets get real about what is going down on this rock. Our species has a chance to move on to the next stage of our evolution. If we fal the entrance exam then we will all be toast and it could be our own doing. Yes the weenkers that wanna be have alot to answer for, but we are all part of it. No one has the right to say "it wasn't my fault."

Elenin is an interesting thing that surely has an effect on the earth. To what extent? I suppose that depends on alot of things we did or do, and what the solar system has up her sleeves.

But as for the video, I see more truth in mickey mouse's back side. Now theres a real black hole for you.

This comet is every planet Xers dream. It turns up at the right time and could cause loads os stuff. But a dwarf or brown star?? Surely the bloke who discovered it would have been soiling his pants and shouting about it??????

Was there not the same stuff for Hale Bob??

Religons have a lot to anwser for. That blokes video is one of them. I think I can understand Charlie V of love police. I don't agree with his views but may be it was just a way of getting off the merry go round and to grow up?????

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Greetings Lawlessline,

" Our species has a chance to move on to the next stage of our evolution. If we fal the entrance exam then we will all be toast and it could be our own doing. Yes the weenkers that wanna be have alot to answer for, but we are all part of it. No one has the right to say "it wasn't my fault."

At this stage I doubt everything under the sun , including the possible nest stage of evolution of humans . There is a lot of discussion about this subject , I find it very fascinating stuff to read , but it does not stand the test of time from a rational point of view . It seems to me all hot air and wishful thinking . I must confess that I would not mind and upgrade in genes or better but unfortunately I doubt that humans, as a specie , deserves a future at all . In my view , we are an experiment gone berserk !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:52 pm

I hate to admit it, but I am tending to drive into the future, by looking in the rear-view mirror, rather than looking for the latest and greatest crisis, which is just around the corner. I know this sounds strange, but I like to view reviews of fringe and esoteric studies and activities, preferably older than 5 years, so that the moon-dust has had time to settle, frauds be exposed, and hysteria quieted. This might be one reason why I have spent so much time on the solar system governance thing. I view the Elenin phenomenon as being science-fiction (even if it is real), which might contain some threads of truth. I have simply chosen not to sit on the edge of my chair, listening to the most sensational speakers who are currently in the limelight, even if they are 100% accurate. I'm tending to focus on the Bill Cooper era, as a frame of reference. I think there is a lot of real phenomenon, with spurious interpretations and spins, with nepharious motivations. Anyway, my lurking career is looking more promising all the time. I like to watch.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:10 pm

EoNWO greetings 2 U 2 myfriend.

What I meant as the next stage was more in lines with evolution such as social and structual set up. Failure would be more of the same or even submition to money power based society. I am interested in the idea of spiritual evolution but the energy components need to be in place before this can happen, and this planet is a long way off that yet.

Orthodox,

Like your way of driving. I think this could be the nail in alot of new agers coffins. Yes I agree with the idea that these sort of events clears out alot of scum that rises to the surface in many areas. Cann't wait till it flies through so we can see the moon dust fly and watch it settle exposing a lot of con artists.

But for me personally, I find the alignment issues as the most interest aspect of Elenin. It is helping me to understand the whole alignment mechanics, comets planes included.

I wanna see it light up our skies.

gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:30 pm

If you think about it, in terms of establishing the "next" societal structures then indeed that time is upon us. Look closely at the economic situation across the globe, and the actions being taken by bankers and governments. The bankers are trying to uphold, reshape, and mold their presence at a time where it is crumbling.

However, during this crumbling, we and governments are being provided with doom scenarios to create fear of doing the opposite of what the bankers (controllers) of this world require from us. Governments (whom are also part of the problem) and the public should not have bailed out any financial institution. We see now, that the games they were playing only continue and illegality issues continue to surface in relation to these institutions. The people upheld these structures.

The United States is now "negotiating" raising their debt ceiling, but why? Well, if you listen to the bankers and friends such as Tim Geitner, this would be a catastrophic thing to do. What they really mean is, it would be very bad for the public initially, but catastrophic for those who seek to control the masses through this system of slavery permanently. The United States is in debt, and now Moody's have warned to lower their global "credit" rating. Warn? The U.S. now has bad credit, lower the rating and leave the debt ceiling as is and let the opportunity for a better day get a chance after the chaos. Truthfully, the public or people may react to this unfolding less aggressively than feared.

Stop being afraid of letting these concepts crumble and look forward to rebuilding anew.

ELENIN: A quick note that I agree with is indeed the alignments. Something is out there that's not being kind to the Earth, and if it's not Elenin, or something in the Oort Cloud, then we still have the Sun and it's interesting behavior to witness. Interesting times indeed.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Interesting insights and thoughts everybody. I particularly take note of the Hale bop comet remembering the Heavens Gate group that decided to hitch a ride.

Lately it certainly seems everybody is hanging their hats on every little aspect they can expand on to bring this type of behavior and action to the front pages of the alternative media and audience.

It really makes you wonder again...while watching the left hand what exactly the right hand is doing. What if..... Question
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:09 pm

I guess this is all off topic but will try and finish on the topic.

gscraig,

I agree with you sentiments on this. But i would like to see things go one step further. Ues I understand that it is just a dream but reality starts like that in a way. My idea and it is an idea that I had when I was 7 yrs old. A world without money. Yes I know that is a step too far for the moment, but that must be our collective goal although it may not be in the very near future.

If we didn't have money it doesn't actually change anything. we still need to produce food, move and enjoy our lives. So in theory we could still continue doing what we do but take out the money. I have a dream as a man once said.?? Question

Brook,

I think you have it spot on. Alot of wagons full of bands. Bob marley is the only Hale Bob I was doing at that time. But I did enjoy the show.

But one thing is sure and we all keep saying it. Things are a foot. May be we have this chance to make the changes that are needed for us and the planets survival.

One thing on the Sun.

when we spin a swing around itself. At the moment that the swing reaches its full capacity of turning it sloiws then turns the other way. This could be what is happening to our sun? This is the point that our sun and therefore our planet is the most vulnerable. Due to this Elenin could be having a greater effect than it would do when the sun is at full speed. So if this comet came round at that point it may not even get into our solar system?

I think this is why elenin could have a greater effect than Hale Bob or other comets of the past.

This could also be linked to the social, economic and enviromental changes that we are going through. At times when the sun is at full speed humans create and resist better to moumental changes on a global scale. But on the flip side it creates openings to make the apropriate changes within each and collectively to bring about a better tomorrow??

Jumping back to the sprin board to this off topic discussion, that video. There is one thing that I didn't hear him say that I think is the only thing worth noting, and that is the fact that the sun is rising at all??? I was under the impression that the south pole should be in total darkness at the moment??? I am gonna investigate that and get back to you on what turns up.

Boy its been along time since I have been active at the mists. Its great to be back and to feel that good vibrations that we can achieve here. To all those who are here and those that lurkying and reading I truely love the human race when we get the vibrations levels up on the rev counter.

t

Edit:

As I thought it should be 24 hrs night there. So the real question is whats the sun doing coming up there???????????? That I could understand him jumping up and down about. But hey could be just a bit toooo simple for him.

I will send him a bit of light from my side to help him get a grip I am sure he is a lovely person at heart.
    t

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:30 pm

A world without money is a world in the right direction. I can't remember the name of the book ...I think it was Telos maybe? Where there is this civilization living in inner earth after being forced there due to some event, and it describes a civilization that is productive, and creativity is encouraged. Communal bliss. Due to the fact that creativity is encouraged basic life necessities are provided for simply through that creativity. This race of beings very human in form had longevity, and of course good health followed. No stress...no need for stress. Imagine that!

Of course I believe the book was most likely fiction..,,,I read it so long ago that I can't really remember. But the ideas and concepts in that book not only sounded very doable, but well worth striving for. No money exchange...no authority figures....because there is no need for it. It was too good to be true..had to be fiction.
    HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 2 895787
    I'm fairly certain that was the name of the book. If you haven't read it I would recommend it..not because it was a particularly well written piece of literature. Simply as something to possible look forward to with any luck in the future

Hmmm...that almost sounds like heaven on earth HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 2 599874
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:39 am

Brook

A society without conventional money or with money taking the form of stamps has been already tried with great success in Austria in1932-1933

The Wörgl Experiment: Austria (1932-1933)

http://www.lietaer.com/2010/03/the-worgl-experiment/

SNIP
    " In 1932, in the midst of the Great Depression, the small town of Wörgl in Austria successfully experimented with its own local currency (in the form of a stamp scrip). Based on the thinking of Silvio Gesell, an early 20th-century economist, and designed to stimulate the local economy, the new currency helped put the population back to work, and inspired many other communities to want to follow its example, until the experiment was abruptly terminated by Austria’s Central Bank in 1933. The following is the story of the “miracle of Wörgl” as told in The Future of Money (pp. 153-155)."

and

"Wörgl’s demonstration was so successful that it was replicated, first in the neighboring city of Kirchbichl in January of 1933. In June of that year, Unterguggenberger addressed a meeting with representatives of 170 other towns and villages. Soon afterwards 200 townships in Austria wanted to copy it. It was at that point that the central bank panicked and decided to assert its monopoly rights. The people sued the central bank, but lost the case in November 1933. The case went to the Austrian Supreme Court, but was lost again. After that it became a criminal offence in Austria to issue “emergency currency.”

… does it sound familiar? Only a central authority saviour can help people who are not allowed to help themselves locally. And as all economists will point out, when there is enough demand, supply always manifests in some way. Even if you have to import it. During the Anschluss of 1938, a large percentage of the population of Austria welcomed Adolf Hitler as their economic and political saviour. The rest is well known history. "
    END SNIP

The stamps used as money had the following features
    1 ) Had to be used within a set time . After the set time they were useless , This is an important feature that did not allow accumulation .
    2) Each family was given the stamps by the Mayor of the village .
    3) the stamps were made of paper and this material allows for a set duration of it's
    usage .
    4) Money stamps had to be spent so creating circulation and work . At the end of the month the money validity expired and new money was issued .

When the central banks realized the danger of this stamp system to their hold on society the experiment was terminated .

It is possible to have
    1) Money that is non cumulative and as such discourages Parasites , speculators and banksters .
    2) It is possible to have a society in which every component contributes to the welfare of the community .
    3) The conventional rules of work like 40 Hours per week could be thrown out of the door .
    4) Working until the age of retirement ( or drop dead ) no longer would apply .

Who are the opponents to a system based on stamps ?

The government , the banisters and the assorted speculators and parasites .
    But the experiment did work . So a better society is possible it is only a question of getting rid of the criminals that want to retain the status quo . This status of affairs that allows high placed criminals to do what they like .......
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Solar System Weather Report: Super Storm on Saturn -- Connected to Elenin?

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/07/solar-system-weather-report-super-storm.html

A vast thunderstorm that erupted on Saturn during the closing weeks of 2010 is still going strong. “It looks like a comet plowing through Saturn’s northern hemisphere,” reports amateur astronomer Christopher Go. He took these pictures on February 5th using an 11-inch Celestron telescope in Cebu City, the Philippines.

CBS News said, “It began as a bright white dot in Saturn’s northern hemisphere. Within days, the dot grew larger and stormier. Soon the tempest enveloped the ringed planet, triggering lightning flashes thousands of times more intense than on Earth.”

Astronomers are fascinated by an unprecedented phenomenal storm that is happening not here on earth but hundreds of millions of miles away on Saturn. The evidence suggests that the present super storm on Saturn is exceptionally intense and definitely out of season. These kinds of storms are not unusual on Saturn. They usually occur on average once every Saturnian year—nearly 29.5 Earth years—and appear to be linked to the summer solstice when the planet’s orbit brings it a bit closer to the Sun and its atmosphere warms a little. But this super storm started in spring.

The mainstream press reported on this gigantic “Great White Spot” saying, “Imagine being caught in a thunderstorm as wide as the Earth with discharges of lightning 10,000 times more powerful than normal, flashing 10 times per second at its peak. Now imagine that this storm is still unfolding eight months later. One of the most violent weather events in the Solar System began to erupt on Saturn last December and is still enthralling astronomers, the British journal Nature reported this month,

Looking Beyond the Obvious
    Well I don’t limit my consciousness to my navel so I took a look to see if there was anything else interesting about this storm. Since writing my four essays on Elenin in early May, people have been asking me if I have seen anything. I haven’t been looking very hard, being busy with many other things but my internal radar never shuts down. So I went back to NASA’s flight path model for Elenin and found that Elenin was in Saturn’s neighborhood. I half hoped to see Saturn at the other end of the solar system when Elenin went by her orbital path but they were close enough to call it relevant. Though by the time the storm was spotted Elenin was well past and zeroing in on the inner solar system. I have seen nothing to dispute what I reported on at the end of May about Elenin.

http://elenin.org/honda-levy.php

click on the above link and use the zoom out option and you will fine that the sun elenin and saturn are exactly lined up with elenin in the middle on july 1 2011

Too many coincidences for my liking here.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:38 am

This is a little weird......coincidence? One or two maybe but wow.

1. The launch of the space shuttle Atlantis, meeting the Russians on the ISS.
    2. Obama bringing the troops home. Obama bringing home 33,000 troops.
    [link to www.youtube.com]
    3. 2 weeks till USA budget solved. Obama and Congress fighting over it now.
    4. The resignation of the "Secretary of Treasury" soon in August.
    5. The Messiah is the largest space vehicle ever constructed, So is the iss.
    6. August 16th date that Earth crosses Comet Honda's orbital path, 0.082AU
    7. Wall clock set to 911. Twin towers destroyed.
    8. Elenin's orbital path simular to comet in movie.
    9. Captured frame matches, JPL Orbital sim., from June 23rd 2011. See website below.
    10. ELE=Elenin, 2 Leo's Russian, 2 Small Telescopes, 10 Months.
    11. Black President
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 am

Micjer wrote:This is a little weird......coincidence? One or two maybe but wow.

9. Captured frame matches, JPL Orbital sim., from June 23rd 2011. See website below.
    11. Black President

Micjer,

I could add to this list some other suspicious bits .
    1) In the movie " sudden Impact " there is an overwhelming Jewish presence . Think about the main character "Leo " and his girlfriend "Sarah ". Also was the name of the baby brother of Sarah , Benjamin ?
    Mr Elenin first name is Leonid , same root as Leo .... Are the Zionist trying to tell us that they are worth saving because they are the chosen nincompoops of that fraud called Jahveh ?
    2) My theory is that NASA did not want to discover comet "Elenin" . With all the electronic eyes NASA has in space , they could not see it .... Ah , Ah .
    My theory is that Mr Leonid Elenin was approached a long time ago , and then tipped about the celestial coordinates ....... otherwise it is a very strange coincidence with the movie plot and names used . We know that coincidences do not exist ...... see above ( especially no 8 and 10 ) . A planning time of 15 or 20 years is nothing to the PTB see the CIA planning of Obama career and some other creeps in Australia ....
    3) May be NASA wants to draw attention to the manufactured nature of all details of this saga ....so to throw it in our face ........ sort of " Here it is , what can you do about it ? "
    4) It could be argued that this saga demonstrates the likely use of the LOOKING GLASS device .
    5) Elenin is a complex operation indicating Zionist planning ....
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 am

I agree Enemy. Same as 9 11 was preplanned years ago.

Interesting that this is one of the illuminati playing cards.....

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 2 Meteor
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 pm

If there were a meteor coming, and if the looking glass device showed the time frame and circumstances, and if it were confirmed by native american (First Nation) lore, wouldn't it be typical sicko to tell the "little people" that the meteor is coming by making a movie? The PTW love to see who gets it and who doesn't. I do not think it is a false flag event in reality. However, the "powers that were" may be rubbing their hands together, holed up in their end times nests, waiting for the aftermath so they can seize what they will. I think that is what we are going to possibly be coming up against if it is really true.

Carol Rosen says however, that a meteor or comet hit is one of the made up scenarios to put the people in fear, after the terrorists, and before the space aliens, if I remember the list correctly.

So, guys, which is it? I heard about the meteor in the mid 1980's from a Ojibway medicine woman. I've known for a long time that we could be hit. I'm still trying to figure out where and how much water displacement will occur. That is my concern right now. Which ocean?

What is the real story with Carol Rosen and the looking glass device and all of that? Can we be absolutely sure she had the whole story? Was she given info that was partially true as part of a psy ops?

I dunno...Brook are you reading this thread?

Jenetta
    Jenetta

HERE COMES ELENIN - Page 2 Empty Re: Here Comes Elenin

Post  Jenetta Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Micjer wrote:This is a little weird......coincidence? One or two maybe but wow.

11. Black President

Micjer,

I could add to this list some other suspicious bits .
    1) In the movie " sudden Impact " there is an overwhelming Jewish presence . Think about the main character "Leo " and his girlfriend "Sarah ". Also was the name of the baby brother of Sarah , Benjamin ?
    Mr Elenin first name is Leonid , same root as Leo .... Are the Zionist trying to tell us that they are worth saving because they are the chosen nincompoops of that fraud called Jahveh ?
    2) My theory is that NASA did not want to discover comet "Elenin" . With all the electronic eyes NASA has in space , they could not see it .... Ah , Ah .
    My theory is that Mr Leonid Elenin was approached a long time ago , and then tipped about the celestial coordinates ....... otherwise it is a very strange coincidence with the movie plot and names used . We know that coincidences do not exist ...... see above ( especially no 8 and 10 ) . A planning time of 15 or 20 years is nothing to the PTB see the CIA planning of Obama career and some other creeps in Australia ....
    3) May be NASA wants to draw attention to the manufactured nature of all details of this saga ....so to throw it in our face ........ sort of " Here it is , what can you do about it ? "
    4) It could be argued that this saga demonstrates the likely use of the LOOKING GLASS device .
    5) Elenin is a complex operation indicating Zionist planning ....

Well that is interesting...the video has been removed because of a copyright claim by Paramount Pictures:!:

Post  Micjer Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 am

Isn't that ironic!!!
    Well this is Paramount's own trailer.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:08 am