tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
lindabaker
Sanicle
Reunite
firefly
Jenetta
Mercuriel
mudra
mattpresti
HigherLove
enemyofNWO
I Am
gscraig
burgundia
TRANCOSO
Micjer
newel
20 posters

Osama Bin Laden is dead

newel
    newel

Osama Bin Laden is dead Empty Osama Bin Laden is dead

Post  newel Sun May 01, 2011 10:35 pm

A matter of national security, Obama is going live:

http://fr.justin.tv/live_news?#/w/1149495696/7
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/live

Last edited by metaw3 on Sun May 01, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed "Emergency" from my title: if it's about Bin Laden being dead, it's not an emergency)
    newel
    newel

Osama Bin Laden is dead Empty Re: Osama Bin Laden is dead

Post  newel Sun May 01, 2011 10:45 pm

CNN speculates that they have the dead body of Bin Laden.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun May 01, 2011 11:07 pm

newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun May 01, 2011 11:11 pm

MEGA PUKE ALERT Slick Barry announces Osama Bin Laden killed in recent Afghan airstrike – when he died of kidney failure in late 2001

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2011/05/01/mega-puke-alert-slick-barry-about-to-announce-osama-bin-laden-killed-in-afghan-airstrike-when-he-died-of-kidney-failure-in-late-2001/

Posted by labvirus on May 1, 2011

OSAMA BIN LADEN HAS BEEN DEAD FOR ALMOST TEN YEARS. He died of kidney failure from poor access to dialysis. His obit was printed in Pakistan and Afghan newspress and quickly smothered and another cover story invented – that he was still alive. The rogue government needed him to be alive, to give weight to the ongoing threat of the CIA’s Al-Qaeda, thereby somehow justifying to Congress the continuous funding of the “war on terror”, as well as the passage of rights-stripping legislation.

Don’t believe the hype folks. Just as his newly produced “birth certificate” is a fraud, so is this latest claim that under his watch, and after ten years of hiding when no one else was able to locate and kill him [because he was already dead and buried as of late 2001]. More reasons to praise the mulatto jesus mackdaddy imposter.

Mega-projectile-Barbara-Streisand-Exorcist-puke.

Here’s my prediction: Now that the announcement has been given that “OBL has been killed”, this will be used as a pretext for “Al-Qaeda” attacks on the US and/or its allies. Remember what I said in my previous post about Wednesday? Now we have a perfectly set stage for what I predict will be another series of massive false flag events killing thousands if not more. Pray everyone.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun May 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Osama has been dead for several years. This is just a diversion to get Obama's birth certificate menace off of the front pages.

Fabricated BS news!

And where would Bin Laden have been hiding all there years?

I can think of only one place in the world America wouldn't dare to attack & that's Mecca.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun May 01, 2011 11:18 pm

I agree there could possibly be a false flag event coming.

Something to trigger an attack on I.ran?

I agree .... PRAY everyone.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun May 01, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm gonna wait for the speech and change the title of the thread to "Bin Laden is dead".

I don't think Obama care about the fake birth certificate. I'm more worried about the need of a justification for a major flase flag event.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sun May 01, 2011 11:30 pm

CNN: "This is world history". I'm sorry but propaganda is not history.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon May 02, 2011 3:13 am

Definitely they need that "success" for something else...Let us watch...They might be getting ready for alien invasion.
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon May 02, 2011 5:53 am

The validator of this false death report is burying his body in the sea. This eliminates seeing the body, autopsies, photos. They had no choice but to bury this lie in the sea.
    I Am
    I Am

Post  I Am Mon May 02, 2011 6:18 am

...and how conveniantly that they killed him; not brought in for interrogation and trial...god know what he might tell 'em about Cheney, Rumsfelt et al...
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Mon May 02, 2011 6:47 am

The picture of him dead that the MSM is showing is the same that has been circulating on the web for some time now, maybe years. How stupid is that? I can't find an old link with that picture, but I remember seeing it like a year ago. Can anyone find an old link with that picture?

Edit I found one, December 2009:
    www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/News.php/2009/12/11/after-years-of-deceit-us-openly-accepts-+http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/News.php/2009/12/11/after-years-of-deceit-us-openly-accepts-&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au&source=www.google.com.au" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:QWmenSaBhn0J:www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/News.php/2009/12/11/after-years-of-deceit-us-openly-accepts-+http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/TPV3/News.php/2009/12/11/after-years-of-deceit-us-openly-accepts-&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au&source=www.google.com.au

edit 2 here is a montage with the original:
    https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/kd7fv6.jpg
    Osama Bin Laden is dead Kd7fv6

Last edited by metaw3 on Mon May 02, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon May 02, 2011 7:18 am

I don't believe one word of what the USA government's mouthpieces say about Osama . He has been dead for years .

Listen at mark 2:10

Benazir Bhutto: Bin Laden was Murdered

The current President of Pakistan and husband of Benazir Bhutto

But I got some questions .

1) If the story was true then why did it take so many years to catch a man ? The criminals secret services know every minute where you and I are . How is it possible to disappear for so long considering the large spying operation network and informers ?
    2) I watched the photograph and I noticed the face of the alleged Osama's body is much darker than the exposed skin of one arm . Also there are other discrepancies indicating a photoshop job .
    3) Why making the announcement now ? there are a few possibilities
    a) A black flag operation will follow shortly and the blame will be attributed to Al Queda . A revenge attack .
    b) The usefulness of the Osama character who was sending taped stupid messages to instill fear on the gullible people of the world is no longer credible and
    there is more mileage to be made by telling a partial truth .

Last edited by enemyofNWO on Wed May 04, 2011 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Osama Bin Laden is dead Empty Osama Bin Laden dead - will Al Qaeda detonate nuclear bomb now, as threatened?

Post  burgundia Mon May 02, 2011 7:29 am

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Mon May 02, 2011 7:29 am

Even the MSM admits pic looks fake, but so far nothing about it being around for so long. Hmmm.....

Stokes Young writes

Graphic image below: Please be forewarned that an image lower down on this post looks like the bloody face of a dead body. Some viewers might find it disturbing. We don’t think the wounds are real, but you still might not want to look at it.

An image circulating on the Internet and displayed on some television news programs abroad purports to show Osama bin Laden’s bloody corpse. No U.S. or Pakistani officials have confirmed its authenticity, and two U.S. officials have warned NBC News that the image is a hoax.

Based on an initial look into the image file, we agree, and think it’s a fake. At first glance, the pixelation around the “wound” area and the odd lack of transition between different colored cloth and flesh indicate that the image has been manipulated.

Furthermore, the facial expression and beard are very reminiscent of a 1998 image of bin Laden, the first picture shown below. Next to it, we show the original resolution of the “corpse” image as we’ve seen it (197 by 263 pixels), “flopped” 180 degrees on the horizontal axis to conform to the original 1998 image’s beard orientation. The third image is a blended image of the two, with the “corpse” image at 100 percent opacity below the original image at 43 percent opacity. The way the images “lock” in place at the mouth, beard and nose indicate to us that the image circulating on the Web and some foreign television outlets is nothing but a clumsy fake: http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/02/6568249-we-think-that-bin-laden-death-photo-is-a-fake
    mattpresti
    mattpresti

Osama Bin Laden is dead Empty May 1st Delluminati Holy Day

Post  mattpresti Mon May 02, 2011 7:41 am

May 1st news...A Beatified Pope on a rope and One dead - dead guy...

Delluminati Holy Day i suppose...

They are trying to remind us of why it is we "need them"...when actually we don't. Keep sight on your mountain tops...we push on through all the Rubbish...and there is much more rubbish to come...mp
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 02, 2011 8:40 am

Osama Bin Laden is dead Laden-org
    Bin Ladin 1998

Osama Bin Laden is dead Laden-dec-7
    Bin Ladin ill in 7 dec 2001 year of his death

Osama Bin Laden is dead Al-wafd02

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
    al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001

News of Bin Laden's Death
    and Funeral 10 days ago

Islamabad -
    A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/funeral/

Cameron says Bin Laden's death a 'great relief'
    2 may 2011

LONDON (AFP) – Prime Minister David Cameron on Monday hailed news of Osama bin Laden's death, saying it would "bring great relief to people across the world".

"It is a great success that he has been found and will no longer be able to pursue his campaign of global terror," Cameron said in a statement.

"Osama bin Laden was responsible for the worst terrorist atrocities the world has seen -- for 9/11 and for so many attacks, which have cost thousands of lives, many of them British.

"This is a time to remember all those murdered by Osama bin Laden, and all those who lost loved ones. It is also a time too to thank all those who work round the clock to keep us safe from terrorism. Their work will continue.

"I congratulate President Obama and those responsible for carrying out this operation," he added.

The Al-Qaeda mastermind was killed on Sunday in a firefight with covert US forces in the Pakistani city of Abbottabad, northeast of the capital Islamabad.

His death marks the biggest triumph yet in the 10-year US war against terrorism launched after the September 11 attacks.What a bunch of pathetic liars .

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110502/wl_uk_afp/usattacksbinladenbritain

What a bunch of pathetic liars!

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 02, 2011 11:47 am

Get this...

They buried Him at Sea to observe Islamic Burial Rituals that the Body be disposed of within 24 Hours...

Huh ?

Watch - We'll all get a "Nothing to see here - Move along" Inference along with a Picture of some dead Guy resembling Usama Bin Laden attached to a "His DNA Matches" Statement...

Wanna bet ?

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Obama's "Big Lie": White House Propaganda and the “Death” of Osama bin Laden

by Larry Chin

Global Research, May 2, 2011

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24594

On the evening of May 1, 2011, President Barack Obama declared that the CIA, on his personal order, successfully killed Al-Qaeda “mastermind” Osama bin Laden. In a conveniently scheduled Sunday evening telecast, Obama shamelessly wielded tired lies and 9/11 propaganda, while congratulating himself and the CIA. In classic lying George W. Bush fashion, Obama announced “mission accomplished”.

Obama has pronounced Osama bin Laden to be dead. But according to historical facts and extensive documented evidence, he may never have been alive in the way that the official propaganda has portrayed him. Or alive at all.

Osama bin Laden has been a CIA asset in reality, and a propaganda boogeyman in official fiction.

The official Osama bin Laden narrative, along with “Islamic terrorism” and Al-Qaeda, is a CIA military-intelligence fabrication designed to provide a pretext for an eternal global war agenda, and to provide an ongoing propaganda pretext for the “war on terrorism”.

The “Militant Islamic Network”, including bin Laden himself, has been, since the Cold War a intelligence network that has been “run” on behalf of Anglo-American interests.

The attack of 9/11 was a false flag operation, planned and carried out by Anglo-American intelligence assets, blamed on “Al-Qaeda”, despite no credible supporting evidence.

On the other hand, evidence abounds concerning the manipulation of terror assets, including bin Laden, by the CIA. This milieu was thoroughly examined by Mike Ruppert in Crossing the Rubicon, in which he concluded:

“Given the degree of documented intelligence penetration of al Qaeda; the fact that Osama bin Laden had been a CIA asset during the first Afghan conflict against the Soviets; the fact that a number of the so-called hijackers and/or al Qaeda members had been trained in CIA training camps in Chechnya; had fought in CIA/US-sponsored guerrilla conflicts (e.g. in Kosovo with the KLA in 2000), or had received military training at US installations; given all that, it is reasonable to assume that one or more top al Qaeda officials were in fact double or triple agents…”

“Based upon what is known about successful intelligence penetrations for years prior to the attacks of 9/11, Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda could not have sneezed without the CIA or the NSA knowing about it.”

The assertion that bin Laden’s whereabouts have been unknown, that he could have eluded detection for a decade (including the “he’s hiding in caves along the Afghanistan/Pakistan border” and other such fables) was debunked years ago. According to a November 2003 Reuters report, bin Laden was received kidney dialysis in a US military hospital in Dubai two months before the 9/11 attacks, and again on September 10, 2001, according to Pakistani intelligence. These and other reports support the conclusion that Osama bin Laden was not only a CIA asset (one whose whereabouts were more than known), but one who was deathly ill. Other reports over the years suggest that the “mastermind” may have certainly died at some point, even while his image continued to be used incessantly to keep the “war on terrorism” alive.

President Obama’s lying before the cameras was as shameless as the clumsiness of the mainstream corporate media dance surrounding it. At the same time Obama stated in his speech that the killing of bin Laden had taken place “tonight” in a mountain hideout in Pakistan, various reporters on competing networks, citing multiple sources, contradicted Obama, stating that bin Laden was killed a week ago in a firefight near Islamabad, and that bin Laden’s body had been tested for DNA ever since. This conflict alone raises enough doubt to throw this new official story into the question. In the coming days, there will undoubtedly be more holes revealed.

Seasoned observers have said for years that Osama bin Laden---the mythic figure--- would elude capture as long as the Anglo-American elites needed to continue the current course of war in the Middle East and Central Asia. He would never be captured, absolutely never be put on trial, and would not be “killed” unless political expediency demanded it. The elites, for various reasons, have chosen this hour to end this tired and overused trump card.

The “successful kill” of bin Laden comes at a convenient time. Obama’s popularity has plummeted. His political opponents are threatening to unseat him in 2012. The continued US presence in the Middle East and support for the “war on terrorism” is fragile, weakened by popular protests, and ambivalence among Americans.

The “war on terrorism” narrative, the continuing world war done in its name, will never end. It is clear, however, that some change in course is in the works; at the very least, a tactical shift.

In the meantime, Barack Obama can now claim to have “finished the job” in Afghanistan, just as he promised to do when elected, and declare himself to be a champion anti-terrorist, a “take-charge” military leader and bastion of justice who has avenged 9/11. Obama will ride this hard for his re-election campaign.

In response to Obama’s victory speech, crowds (of unknown origin) gathered outside the White House chanting “U.S.A.”. Whether this spectacle was staged or genuine is not known. What is known is that the vast majority of the American public remains oblivious to the fact that their own government, Bush/Cheney and Obama administrations alike, have never stopped lying to them about 9/11, the “war on terrorism”, or Osama bin Laden.

On this night, Obama repeated The Big Lie, the biggest one of all.

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon May 02, 2011 4:21 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Military Bases AROUND THE WORLD on LOCK DOWN SECURITY.flv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHRdmbyRcBg&NR=1

Love Always
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Osama Bin Laden is dead Empty Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead

Post  Jenetta Mon May 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Reposting this from another thread I started April 19th/2011 as its relevant...the same photo which has been circulating on the net for quite awhile of Osama dead was deleted from my previous post however it doesn't matter since that photo is on this thread.
    May 2nd/2011 could become a National Holiday called "Mega Puke Delusions"...hope none of this has any effect on the Canadian population voting warhawk PM Stephen Harper out of office.
    Obviously those Westpoint cadets don't read Veterans Today.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2407-bin-laden-200-million-spent-to-look-for-a-dead-manBIN LADEN - KILLED Dec 2001 - PHOTO [Warning very gross - photo at bottom of post]
    April-13-11 7:22

200 MILLION SPENT TO LOOK FOR A DEAD MAN
    Gordon Duff
    Veterans Today

Bin laden never mentioned in McChrystal report or Obama speech
    “Hunt for bin laden” a national shame

Conservative commentator, former Marine Colonel Bob Pappas has been saying for years that bin Laden died at Tora Bora and that Senator Kerry’s claim that bin Laden escaped with Bush help was a lie. Now we know that Pappas was correct. The embarrassment of having Secretary of State Clinton talk about bin Laden in Pakistan was horrific. He has been dead since December 13, 2001 and now, finally, everyone, Obama, McChrystal, Cheney, everyone who isn’t nuts is finally saying what they have known for years.

However, since we lost a couple of hundred of our top special operations forces hunting for bin Laden after we knew he was dead, is someone going to answer for this with some jail time? Since we spent 200 million dollars on “special ops” looking for someone we knew was dead, who is going to jail for that? Since Bush, Rumsfeld and Cheney continually talked about a man they knew was dead, now known to be for reasons of POLITICAL nature, who is going to jail for that? Why were tapes brought out, now known to be forged, as legitimate intelligence to sway the disputed 2004 election in the US? This is a criminal act if there ever was one.

In 66 pages, General Stanley McChrystal never mentions Osama bin Laden. Everything is “Mullah Omar” now. In his talk at West Point, President Obama never mentioned Osama bin Laden. Col. Pappas makes it clear, Vice President Cheney let it “out of the bag” long ago. Bin Laden was killed by American troops many, many years ago.

America knew Osama bin Laden died December 13, 2001. After that his use was hardly one to unite America, but rather one to divide, scam and play games. With bin Laden gone, we could have started legitimate nation building in Afghanistan instead of the eternal insurgency that we invented ourselves.

Without our ill informed policies, we could have had a brought diplomatic solution in 2002 in Afghanistan, the one we are ignoring now, and spent money rebuilding the country, 5 cents on the dollar compared to what we are spending fighting a war against an enemy we ourselves recruited through ignorance.

The bin Laden scam is one of the most shameful acts ever perpetrated against the American people. We don’t even know if he really was an enemy, certainly he was never the person that Bush and Cheney said. In fact, the Bush and bin Laden families were always close friends and had been for many years.

What kind of man was Osama bin Laden? This one time American ally against Russia, son of a wealthy Saudi family, went to Afghanistan to help them fight for their freedom. America saw him as a great hero then. Transcripts of the real bin Laden show him to be much more moderate than we claim, angry at Israel and the US government but showing no anger toward Americans and never making the kind of theats claimed. All of this is public record for any with the will to learn.

How much of America’s tragedy is tied with these two children of the rich, children of families long joined through money and friendship, the Bush and bin Laden clans.

One son died in remote mountains, another lives in a Dallas suburb hoping nobody is sent after him. One is a combat veteran, one never took a strong stand unless done from safety and comfort. Islam once saw bin Laden as a great leader. Now he is mostly forgotten.

What has America decided about Bush?

We know this: Bin Laden always denied any ties to 9/11 and, in fact, has never been charged in relation to 9/11. He not only denied involvement, but had done so, while alive, 4 times and had vigorously condemned those who were involved in the attack.

This is on the public record, public in every free country except ours. We, instead, showed films made by paid actors, made up to look somewhat similar to bin Laden, actors who contradicted bin Ladens very public statements, actors pretending to be bin Laden long after bin Laden’s death.

These were done to help justify spending, repressive laws, torture and simple thievery.

For years, we attacked the government of Pakistan for not hunting down someone everyone knew was dead. Bin Laden’s death hit the newspapers in Pakistan on December 15, 2001. How do you think our ally felt when they were continually berated for failing to hunt down and turn over someone who didn’t exist?

What do you think this did for American credibility in Pakistan and through the Islamic world? Were we seen as criminals, liars or simply fools? Which one is best?

This is also treason.

How does the death of bin Laden and the defeat and dismemberment of Al Qaeda impact the intelligence assessments, partially based on, not only bin Laden but Al Qaeda activity in Iraq that, not only never happened but was now known to have been unable to happen?

How many “Pentagon Pundits,” the retired officers who sold their honor to send us to war for what is now known to be domestic, political, dirty tricks and not national security are culpable in these crimes?

I don’t always agree with Col. Pappas on things. I believe his politics overrule his judgement at times. However, we totally agree on bin Laden; we simply disagree with what it means. To me lying and sending men to their deaths based on lies is treason.

Falsifying military intelligence and spending billions on unnecessary military operations for political reasons is an abomination. Consider this, giving billions in contracts to GOP friends who fill campaign coffers, and doing so based on falsified intelligence is insane. This was done for years.

We spent 8 years chasing a dead man, spending billions, sending FBI agents, the CIA, Navy Seals, Marine Force Recon, Special Forces, many to their deaths, as part of a political campaign to justify running America into debt, enriching a pack of political cronies and war profiteers and to puff up a pack of Pentagon peacocks and their White house draft dodging bosses.

How many laws were pushed through because of a dead man?

How many hundreds were tortured to find a dead man?

How many hundreds died looking for a dead man?

How many billions were spent looking for a dead man?

Every time Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld stood before troops and talked about hunting down the dead bin Laden, it was a dishonor. Lying to men and women who put their lives on the line is not a joke.

Who is going to answer to the families of those who died for the politics and profit tied to the Hunt for Bin Laden?

Osama Bin Laden is dead Osama_bin_laden_dead0001_1______________________________________

Time is eternity looking backwards at itself and laughing........ Osama Bin Laden is dead 245713
    firefly
    firefly

Post  firefly Mon May 02, 2011 8:31 pm

No We all know that OBL was not involved with 9/11 and that he was used to create the War on Terror so we would have more surveillance and control and we all know that OBL died some years ago. So then what are they preparing for now?. You know it makes me sick when I here on our News here in Oz our previous and current Prime Ministers go on with their spin on how great it is that OBL is now dead. They are all LIERS and are just playing the game as they know the truth. We are truely just treated as useless eaters that are dumbed down and believe all their cr-p. But why at this time, could it be to distract the world from what Nato has done to Libya and Gaddafi's family? Thank God the members here can see the truth. Iv'e come to realise that our lives and history has been totally controlled. Will the next false flag be the Ufo's coming sooner than we thought. Or as someone here mentioned is this the excuse for an attack in America?. How much evil can this world sustain before it collapses in on itself?. And don't think they don't already control the info on the net. They feed us only what they want us to believe. I think its time to walk away from everything and go bush. Only last week our gov received 5 bullet proof tanks from the US. What for, we don't have any guns, they cleverly took them of us with the help of John Howard a mate of GWB. So what the heck, its time to go out and spend some time in the sun while it lasts.(they've managed to take that away from us too)

Peace and Love to you all

firefly
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Alex Jones reports on the hoax

newel
    newel

Post  newel Mon May 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Reunite wrote:Alex Jones reports on the hoax

https://www.youtube.com/v/fpBPVkpmoeg

I was just about to post this video. Here are the links to the 2 articles that he's showing at the beginning:
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/121703binladendead.html
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/jones_report_042402_pieczenik.html

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:06 pm