tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

[b]Unplugging the Patriarchy - a new interview with Lucia Rene [/b]

B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

[b]Unplugging the Patriarchy - a new interview with Lucia Rene [/b] Empty [b]Unplugging the Patriarchy - a new interview with Lucia Rene [/b]

Post  B.B. Baghor Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Hey Avaloneans, this interview was presented by Bill Ryan in the Project Avalon Forum, on the 28th of March. See for yourself, if there's value in it for you, be in grace, Victoria Tintagel

Here's Bill's introduction:
    Hi, All

This new video, with author, teacher, mystic, and woman's activist Lucia René, is an intriguing discussion about the role of women - and men - in today's world: essentially an esoteric perspective on what could be called the depth psychology of power.

Lucia states that the days of the Patriarchy - which has been in command on Planet Earth for thousands of years - are coming to an end. Women are now beginning to stand in their own power... and with it, the role of men is being redefined.

Whatever gender you are, this is a timely and deeply interesting interview. Lucia's book is an important one for our changing times, and as a man - apologizing for the abusive attitudes and actions of many of my fellow men for countless generations - I'm delighted to be giving it the prominence it deserves.

Enjoy.

http://unplugfromthepatriarchy.com

MP3 download: http://projectavalon.net/Lucia_Rene_...March_2011.mp3

Video download: http://projectavalon.net/Lucia_Rene_...March_2011.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4vPyClAHqs

lindabaker
    lindabaker

[b]Unplugging the Patriarchy - a new interview with Lucia Rene [/b] Empty Re: [b]Unplugging the Patriarchy - a new interview with Lucia Rene [/b]

Post  lindabaker Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Thanks, I will have a listen, and broombroom bring some more tidbits, please. We have a cozy little campfire here in the mists. We enjoy each other's company and there are some very thoughtful and respectful discussions. If anyone makes us feel uncomfortable, we don't ban them, we bun them. We throw buns at them. I'd like to bun you now just for good measure. An initiation!

The return to matriarchy is happening now. It will solve so many family problems, imho.

I'd like to know, even before checking your links, when exactly everybody thinks matriarchy diminished...was it longest lasting in the celtic world? In other words, were the celtic women the last to "fall?" Linda
    B.B. Baghor
    B.B. Baghor

[b]Unplugging the Patriarchy - a new interview with Lucia Rene [/b] Empty Re: [b]Unplugging the Patriarchy - a new interview with Lucia Rene [/b]

Post  B.B. Baghor Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:48 pm

The return to matriarchy is happening now. It will solve so many family problems, imho.

I'd like to know, even before checking your links, when exactly everybody thinks matriarchy diminished... was it longest lasting in the celtic world? In other words, were the celtic women the last to "fall?" Linda

Thank you, Linda, for the initiation buns..:):)and to answer your question, about the last "fall" of matriarchy, I guess you're right about the celtic woman. Not sure how things are in Africa and South America, Hawaii, matriarchy in indigenous cultures?

I do know that by ending a 13.000 year cycle in 2012, masculine in nature, we will enter a period of 13.000 years in feminine energy.
    Of course they both exist at the same time, no life would be present if they were separate:)but the scale weighs down onto the feminine side, even now we're in the process of living it, opening our hearts and start thinking from it.

The divine Goddess and lady Gaya will lead again, with us women, shining our feminine treasures. The Creation of the New Earth is a birthing process, a matter of women: the sacred marriage: A-man, A-woman, A-child. This holy trinity we hold within ourselves: spirit/mind and body/instinct merged within the heart.

These 2 x 13.000 = 26.000 year cycles resonate with the 26.000 year precession of the equinoxes, wellknown to astrologers. Earth's axis, somewhat tilted, takes 26.000 years to complete it's "wobble" full circle.

This knowledgde, of switching cycles of masculine to feminine and vice versa, is presented by one of my favorite teachers, and heart-master, Drunvalo Melchizedek. I witness the truth of it in the breaking down of systems that are based on separation, mind control and power plays, in religion and matters of state, in advertising and community life.

To each natural living woman, each day is a day to be lived, to give birth.
    To some rich modern men it's a long discussed subject, if the 29th of february needs to be erased, because of commercial and calculating difficulties.
    That's the difference between heart and mind matters, I think with my heart :)
    Be in grace, Victoria Tintagel.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:07 pm

I finished the entire interview. It's long, but every word is precious. I will have to order the book, no doubt. I buy fewer and fewer books these days and they seem to be a review, but Lucia is spot on, right now, at the right time. Thanks once again for bringing this to our attention. Linda
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Hi Victoria Tintagel
    Had no clue this was you till today~ So good to see you here in the mist ~ my Friend
    cheers

Last edited by giovonni on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Hey Victoria good to see you here.

I just ordered Lucia's book, loved the interview.

Marguerite

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:44 pm