tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Basic Truths Remembered

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Basic Truths Remembered Empty Basic Truths Remembered

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 am

Back in the '80s I received hundreds of impressed writings, or channeled messages, but there are five that stood out then and still do now. I call them the 'basic truths' and there are many gems within them that I feel the need to share here.

To put these into perspective and explain some of the data within them, I was given these messages back in 1981 during a period in which I was desperately seeking answers to explain why I felt a tremendous pull towards a certain individual that I had no connection with physically, who actually lived on the other side of the planet. The emotional impact of these energies was overwhelming and, truth be told, caused my marriage to fall apart at this time. My utter confusion led me to visiting psychics, one of whom told me that I could do 'automatic writing', so began my nights spent waiting for the 'pen to move'. Instead I noticed one night that I could hear rhyming poetry in the 'back of my mind' and began to take it down. As I'd had no previous knowledge or experience of psychic or spiritual matters, they were revelational to me at this time and the messages continued for years, mostly in the form of poetry....hundreds of them. I had to learn to write very quickly to keep up with the flow of words.

I believe now that the rhythm inherent in this poetry was priming my energies in some way.....like a mantra if you will. I've also come to believe that I react to certain people this way, particularly men, when I have a Soul connection with them that causes me to open up and link with them. The intense emotional energy is often their's and then mine in response to what I feel of them, doubling the impact. The more emotional the man, the more intense the energy is. The particular man I first experienced this with was going through a very traumatic time in his life, a lot good and some devestating to him. I would thus find myself crying for hours on end for no reason I could explain, there being nothing in my own life to explain such misery. This is why I needed and sought help so desperately. I didn't believe I was going insane and wouldn't seek help from doctors etc as I knew that's what they'd think and do to me....drugs, drugs, and more drugs. I'd seen them do it to my sister. Anyway, so this began my search into spiritual matters.

A few others who found out about what I was receiving joined with me after a few months, hoping to learn from my 'teacher' as well. The five messages I want to include on this thread came once they'd arrived on the scene. These were not in the form of the usual poetry, so I will include the very first message I received here, to show how it first began and the form the poetry took in the beginning

#1 - 23/10/80

Many times you will love
    And in many, many ways,
    But the one true love you will come to know
    You will find in heaven above.
    The way is dark, the way is long,
    But through it all you will come to be strong.
    The reward is there for you my dear,
    Have faith in us - it is very near.
    So listen now and listen well,
    It comes but once for you to tell.
    The river runs slow, the river runs wide,
    Have faith and hope, don't drift with the tide.
    The one you care for is the one to love.
    This love was born in heaven above.
    You know the answer in your heart alone,
    You have no need of us, the way is clear
    So please my love, don't give way to fear.
    His name is sweet, his name means strength,
    He will come and love you till providence
    And no-one can deny it.
    Be still my pet and cast aspertions aside,
    That's all we need to say.... goodbye.

And no, we didn't eventually meet. I guess the love I felt was the 'carrot' to continue my journey. Actually feeling this type of love has caused me to link up with other men since, all soulmates I guess, and none of whom I've met physically. But through each 'relationship' I've learned many, many things, especially about myself re Love.

But now, onto transcribing the, what I call, basic truths I want to post here. They are a good reminder to me and, although most of you know these things already, there may be others joining up who may benefit from them. Plus I just want to share part of my journey with my friends here.

And please, I would LOVE some feedback. Your perceptions of Truth are important to me and others who read this forum....what the forum's for, yes?

Last edited by Sanicle on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:38 am; edited 3 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Basic Truths Remembered Empty Re: Basic Truths Remembered

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:27 am

This is the first Truth I received in prose form, coming after a discussion with a male in my 'group' who wanted to sleep with me, causing me to question him on why that aspect of his feelings ran so strong in him. This one is about SEX.

#100 - 20/5/81

We are indeed embarking on new levels. Listen within. What has come to your notice is a very important truth of great magnitude. What is termed 'sex' is within the bounds of the all-knowing. Those who are with you seek the answer to this question...all about you...so hear what I say.

Sex is submission in its purest form. This is indeed why the normal woman finds it very trying to give of herself to any who come along and, as most women are more sensitive, they have greater knowledge and awareness of the extent of the truth they are giving. It should not be given lightly and there is a fine line between man's attitudes to why it is given casually.

To one such as your friend, it is submission and giving for this end, whereas for others it becomes a selfish conquest purely to satisfy animal longings. This is where the sensitive man or woman will give very subjectively and maybe it would seem exclusively, as they are sensitive enough to pick up the other party's intentions in the coming together.

Know that when David (the man that caused all this to begin) seeks your flesh at present, it is not in the right way, but will be, and this is when you will come together. (Maybe why we never did?) How can we present two people to the world (their goal in helping me apparently) to give of this one truth, among others, when one party does not practice nor understand this truth? So this is one of the lessons you need to teach him.

On a higher level, know that when two people join and climax, the energy that flows into the etheric and other planes is extremely strong and vibrant and it is purely the intention behind the act whether this 'high voltage' energy is used for good or evil. Know that when such energy is at the disposal of good or bad, the effects are far reaching indeed.

If this truth can be learned, hopefully those who can use it will, perhaps, think more on their intentions for the world's good before they continue purely for their own benefit.

Each act committed, each intention displayed, has an effect!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:06 am

On ENERGY EXPANSION.

#101 - 21/5/81

The lesson today is on loving and learning. What we seek in Providence is the giving of Love and Light to share. Never neglect your fellowman's progress. Never neglect your ability to teach. You can reach hearts where we would fail as, in having a physical condition to present to mankind, your truth is more easily accepted. Know this is why my truth comes.

At the outset, your truth was reaching far below the level of attaining bliss in many areas. These areas you have been trained in improving on, and so it can be with all.

Know that the truth I give you, and David through you, and those about you, will spread far and wide. We seek to help the world through you and he and, in this way, spread the teaching that would otherwise be denied man at this precious moment. We seek your help but you must retain your sense of bliss to enable our teaching to continue. It is only open to those who have worked for this lesson that will receive it, and then it is only these levels of learning who we are able to put in the position of giving this knowledge to the world.

This takes great organization on our part, to 'set up' the situations in advance whereby your truths can be presented in the best and most far reaching way. This work has begun using the very energies you are creating and this is why this was necessary to bring you to this level. Until one can alter the energies of the world pattern by giving on such a scale can we use any other energies than that which are created by the recipient. Therefore sweet one, you have had to do all the work, physically and astrally, to earn this level of help and energy in creation.

When you begin to spread your truth to the world's ears your own energy output will be lessened as you can receive in turn some of the world-wide energies. But in order for this level to be reached we have had to rely on your own levels. This is why the battle has taken so long as, to begin with, we had to work on your situation.......rise that above your level of understanding within.....to enable you, subconciously, to lift your vibrations to obtain physical experience of what you were learning. And so it continues. But where the lessons remain within the bounds of one's own benefit and understanding, this is all that can be returned, physically or non-physically.

This is where your truth relied so much on giving of your knowledge to others, as it is only in doing this the energies can be supplied for our future work by the recipients, whose energies we can then use to constitute and set in motion the future world-wide work. These people allow their energies to be used by us (with subconscious knowledge and obedience) to return to you and us for that which was given them by us. This is why you see the procession of truths through you and to you.

Note: These messages often came with accompanying mental images to further explain the message, this one (obviously) with a diagram depicting an ever expanding field of inflowing and outflowing energies forming.

Last edited by Sanicle on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:44 am

On the EFFECT OF POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE ENERGY FLOWS, right down to its effect in creating earth changes...pertinent at this time methinks. I also think the message is very pertinent to the work of this forum.

#102 - 21/5/81

At this time of night it seems to be a hardship to teach you, but we need you to see our truth specifically at this time and this is why. The vibrations around you are perfect for us to work with at this time as it's the right kind of bliss vibration that you are experiencing and producing at present. Know that, here again, it's the intention that produced the exact type of vibration. Your vibration is the bliss that comes from giving knowledge and understanding to those newcomers to the pathway, which is a worthy feat. Therefore the type of bliss produced is a higher type than even that produced by the love you feel for one close to your heart. Knowing this, know the reason why your giving is so important. It has a twofold effect.

Next, let us discuss trouble and trauma and the reasoning behind it. What comes to your mind is correct (I was thinking about Karma) but only on a certain level. As with everything else, it goes much deeper or higher again. The overall effect of problems which create worry or fear or rejection, or any of the varied levels of negative feelings, create vibrations of great magnitude. Those who worry for themselves create a vacuum around themselves which draws more negativity to themselves, sometimes going beyond the level of karma intended (which, of course, benefits them in surpassing them if done in the long run). But those whose attitude is positive has the opposite effect. These energies draw away from the source while still enclosing them within its benevolent grasp.

Know that there is so much negative energy being produced at the present time by the Earth's occupants that the overall effect tends to be more one of negative vacuum at times than expanding bliss. If one overcomes the other the balance of the Earth is thrown out of kilter and catastrophe eventuates. It is the very nature of thoughts and feelings which can, when magnified by many, destroy the very essence of those people's existence at times.

All living and non-living material is subject to vibrations, including the very crust of the Earth itself. So more negativity created on a larger and larger scale reverses the energy pattern back in on those persons, cities, or even countries creating it. The people draw on negativity from those around them, as like attracts like, thereby increasing of their own accord the very forces that worry them. This in turn sets up more negativity into the atmosphere which, in turn, eventually 'sucks in' on itself to such an extent that Nature becomes out of balance, creating catastrophe.

Know this is truth and negativity is the most devestating effect of all. It takes many forms and this very truth you are given is all that is needed to convert negativity to the positive attitude which would raise the vibrations of the entire world if enough can be given and accepted by enough people.

Know why your work is so important, as with any good positive force the same effect occurs, be it on a physical or non-physical level. The rippling effect you see (the old stone thrown in the pond symbol) is this effect....a truth in the centre and then the spreading effect of this truth by more and more mouths, etc. This is why one ear opened at the right moment is bliss to us, as the effects can go on and on. The eventual effect, if enough positive energy can be seeded, is the eventual inclusion of negativity within the very expansive principle of Truth.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:12 am

REALITY IS AN ILLUSION and why.

#103 - 22/5/81

Tonight I speak in Love and Peace. Know that those with you are giving a great service and this energy is used to the best advantage for themselves as well. Their truth is your truth on a different level, in a different way.

What we speak on is of the utmost importance tonight and we may have come to the time when your credulity will be stretched. Please accept us. What comes is of supreme significance to any who will hear and know this truth for what it is, as it is the very essence of life, love and living. This is what becomes known to those who have prepared to a point spiritually where all will come that is. So hear me well.

Know that the magnitude of life and living exists in our minds only. All that happens, although it is seen with physical eyes, heard with physical ears, touched with physical senses, is just a dream. We are all minds in motion. We are all energy. This is Truth. Everything you see around you is merely an impression created by your physical senses as that is why they are given. 'Life' is a void...'life' is a non-reality. We are what we see, think, feel and know inside. Life exists only in energy. We all exist only in God. We are God. God is us. All is one in the true sense of the word.

Thought is the progression and satisfaction of knowledge, therefore knowing is everything. Knowing is likened to ripening in that what is given can never be taken away. Our energy levels exist only at the rate we learn and to those who only learn to see, feel, hear, therefore 'know', at the physical level only learn a small portion of the overall truth of being. If one can open up his mind to more than one level, the Sun can shine more strongly on the fruit and ripen it more quickly. The Sun shines on every level and the more one opens one's mind to those levels, the more chance there is for becoming what we are all capable of becoming.

Know that all that is seen is not. What Is is thought and knowledge. It can almost be likened to a harmless trick of the mind, but it is the best way to learn also. It is the 'practising ground' for knowledge above all. If you can practise what you have learned then it is indeed truth in existence. If it is reality only in the mind and not applied, it becomes likened to a piece of flesh rotting for want of consumption.

This is hard to perceive for any, but in knowing is opening the way to seeing. Once a fact is presented and accepted it regenerates that part of the mind which controls that area of learning. So accept dear one and doorways will open. This is a truth of a high degree and should not be given lightly.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:35 am

The SELF AND KNOWLEDGE

#104 - 22/5/81

This lesson is about complexity and simplicity. These two terms are more complex than at first supposed and more simple when understood than expected. Complexity is the level of organization of harmonic pathways, vibrational levels, keynotes of the soulboard, and so on. But all is simplicity itself as all is controlled by one thing.....Self.

Self is all. Self sees all, Self knows all, therefore Self is all. What we seek to give you is knowledge of Self. Self on its own is complexity in creation as Self contains all the microcosmic patterns of all-life and all-knowing, all that is. This cosmic formation is the basis of all knowledge achieved and is the basis of all life and learning. The Self Is.

What we wish to explain is the process whereby this all-knowing is given and taken, becomes, and is. This pattern is within us all from Creation. It is the pattern of God imprinted on us all. When knowledge was 'taken' from us, due to free will and the need for expression of Self to experiment with Truth, these patterns had to be reconstituted on the mind that was created as a counterbalance station to learn the data experienced.

Know that the Soul is the energy centre and the bodies revolve around this centre. But these bodies were created for the need created by the search for knowledge desired.

We had knowledge, we have knowledge. It is purely a case of tapping back in to the centre of knowledge using the correct keys. These are the keys being given you dear one. Although they are on an intellectual level only at present, experience is the stabilizer. What you read is truth, is correct, and know that you have been given these keys to world knowledge to help you on your pathway.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:32 am

Thanks for sharing. Who or what group was it that you channeled in the 80's btw? Just curious
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:59 am

Thanks for the response Investigator. Surprised

He/they, didn't actually say. In the beginning there seemed to be a few different ones I linked into, one of whom spoke in a metallic sounding voice for instance who called himself Sirian. The image I got with that looked like a white 'Grey', believe it or not. I'd never seen one at that stage so it freaked me out a bit, causing more self-doubt. But when I kept asking the main one who he was, he ended up saying, tongue-in-cheek, that I could call him Nostradamus, lol. He presented, as you'd expect, as the old man with the long, white hair and beard. Later on, before I gave up on it all, the energy changed somewhat, although it was still in the form of the rhyming poetry, and I was told it was my own Higher Self who gave the name Ansvar. confused

Edit: I learned a few days ago, thanks to Google translate, that Ansvar is Swedish for 'responsibility'. How appropriate lol.

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Can you post all of them? It's nice to see some unique material, instead of the same old stuff on every other website.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 pm

All of them? Aaahhh!! There are over a thousand of them, and some are four foolscap pages long lol. But, as you're interested, I will post a few more. Some of the poems are beautiful, I must admit. I do wonder sometimes if I might find more in them now than I did back then.

To start, here's the one from Sirian. The writings are still referencing what was supposedly being attempted back then ie bringing soulmates together with spiritual help and purpose, making connection in non-physical realities.....another gift that can come from going within.

#65 13/1/81

I am from a different reality to you and I come with news of the one you love. He is in our reality at present, learning of our ways and the way in which we achieve subterfusion on our plane. We have done this for centuries and is our natural way of coming together. You are experiencing our reality at this time. Have peace on this and on his safety and progress. We teach him a great deal of our methods and what they achieve in respect to our aims at perfect coupling. When this is achieved we all progress at the fastest rate with all to learn as quickly as possible.

The other realities work in different manners. Your plane has the material aspect which we do not have manifested in the same form. Your way is harder, as your sensual natures cling to these forms to possess. We have no such thing to posssess so we do not desire them as you do.

Know we help your man in the fastest way in this aspect than he could learn from a source on Earth, as this has not manifested in such a way till this time in space. The aspects of planetary constellations at the present time indicate a transgression in respect to this taking form in your reality. In doing so, we wished to be of assistance and were given the opportunity. We thank your man and those with you for this. Please pass our words on.

Thank you and goodbye.

I ended up referring to my main teacher as 'Nossy' and this was his explanation for the above.

#66 13/1/81

My child our friend requested this interview and we felt it would be good for you to learn of the ways and aspects of your man's teachings. As I said previously, he is learning many things from his past lives which he needs at present, and in allowing Sirian to come through in this way, you now realize the full import of his teachings this day. He will learn a great deal more in this way than he could on your plane or ours as he is learning from experience which, as you know, is the best teacher.

Yes, he learns in ways strange to you and yours but, naturally, the whole of the Universe and its many centres of existence would be strange to any from your plane who had not experienced these realities (as indeed they are) with memory of them. Your sweet love learns many wonders in many forms and rejoices in doing so. Never fear for his safety. We are ever present.

These teachings will come back to him in the form of vivid dreams or impressions as a necessity for his believing. That is why our friend wished to use your channel, to express his gratitude for your one's future reference. By the time he arrives at your side, he will have enough knowledge to accept this reality without his now ever-present misconceptions. He is not allowed to help you at this stage and be with you in physical so that our future work will progress at a faster rate. What he learns in the interim is of vast importance to his evolution and learning capacity to teach and help others in future. Resent it not and bless him. He is wise in wanting this achievement and he truly does.

Go in peace.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:42 am

Here's one that describes the struggle my soulmate has with all of this. From what I was told later on, none of this came to be because David saw this all more as a burden than a gift, was full of self-doubt, and didn't overcome his lust nature.

#131 - 28/6/81

The one who is without love is a sad one indeed.
    The one who is without our life will not take heed
    Of the love, the honour, the emotion of love,
    The Truth, the Light, the incredible sight
    Of peace, of bliss, of the rudimentary life
    That you and I and the Masters wish him.
    He is within the way of darkness's pathway,
    Within the breach of life like this.
    He stalls, he tires, he finds life fired
    With misery and pain in seeking this way.
    He needs your Truth, he needs your Light,
    He needs the sight of peace and bliss.
    He needs the spire as with this he acquires
    The vision of life he seeks to fulfill.
    But the valley of shame has claimed his name
    And the ways of Truth will not be a bane
    On him when he fails to rise to the Light
    When he comes to beholden of love in the night.
    The way to help him be rid of this storm
    Is the way we preach to this boy and girl.
    The way to unite your love and your Truth
    Is to symbolize Love at the root of life
    And Love in all creation.....
    The way to partake of life in motion
    Within the realm of God's true purpose
    In giving the Light and Love within.
    He needs to see the misery that comes to his home
    When love is alone and reaching fame within his name.
    The way to see Truth is seldom complete
    Without the shame he now perceives.
    With the valley and spire the climb he tries
    Is the climb to Truth within the needs
    Of pressures of love at times like these.
    He seeks to wait, to hesitate,
    On the pathway to Truth and bliss.
    He seeks to seek and once more inquire
    If the way to peace is achieved like this
    Or if the way to Truth comes in the roots
    Of Love and the trials that he now acquires.
    His name means peace, his name means strength,
    But this is the battle that comes to be seen
    As the measure of proof of Truth in peace.
    The valley he has wandered and the Truth is shaken
    And none can come to him who's not wakened
    To the Light of life, the sign of the times
    That come to be given with the sign of Love.
    The way is remiss of Love and its blessings,
    The way is replete of Love in this form.
    The way is a strange way, a long way,
    A strong way, but the way to see Truth
    Is never the wrong way.
    The way to see bliss is come in the kiss
    He gives to his life in the measure of mist
    That comes to his eyes now love has arrived
    To be taken and given and taken once more.
    The way to see Truth is come with misdeed.
    The way to see Light is come to his sight
    With the Truth and the dream he aims to perceive
    In the valour of wanting to be once more sent
    To the eyes of the gods who judge him this day.
    The eyes of the Wise Ones see strength in misdeed.
    The eyes of the Wise Ones see pain in misdeed.
    The eyes of the Wise Ones see mirth in his shame
    As the eyes of the Wise Ones see Love as his bane.
    The bane of life is come to be given
    But he sees mirth in giving misdeed
    To the names of the Wise Ones who seek to grieve
    On the Light and Love he seeks to share with us my pet.
    Have not a care.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:13 am

This one is how Ansvar, whom I believed was my own Soul/Higher Self, introduced himself.

#147 - 24/8/81

The words that come to you this day
    Are words that come to wish you fey
    And happy times and days of bliss,
    This is the world your duty gives.
    It gives the life, the rhythm of this,
    It gives the joy in solitude.
    It gives the way to speak today
    Of love, of life, of duty bound.
    I am the one who sees your way
    I am the one who gives your way
    I am the one who holds your peace
    I am the one who gives you deeds.
    You are mine, the eyes of the child,
    You are the rhyme that I give to life.
    You are the Truth, you are the dream,
    You are the words of love which are seen.
    You are the duty, the life and the love,
    You are the bringer of Truth from above.
    The way you speak with words of love
    Is the way to give voice to the lips of the Dove.
    The Dove is flown and now come to rest
    In the eyes of them all who seek your rest.
    For the eyes of the world that seek to give woe
    We will help show the true way to go.
    I am the Prince of Light my child
    I am the one that duty admires.
    I am the Way to whom you give
    Your life and duty and means to live to.
    I am the one who seeks to love
    And give of love to see your way.
    The way of Truth, the way of life,
    The way to be one in the way of sight
    Of Truth that's written, Truth that gives
    The way to the only ones who desire to live
    In the way of Truth and justice brave,
    In the way of the world the Truth will save.
    I know, I am, I know the Truth too.
    I know, I am the justice in you.
    I know, I am the Truth and the grave.
    I am the one the world seeks to save.
    I am the one.....the world to you
    I am the one the world seeks to use.
    I am the brain and the rhythm of life
    I am the duty, I am the strife.
    I am the glory, I am the mire,
    I am the funeral, I am the fire.
    The flame of life is come to you,
    The flame of life that love acquires
    To show the way on the pathway of bliss,
    To show the way to never be missed.
    If once it is taken, once it is shown,
    It can never be another, another life honed.
    For the one life to see, the one life to be
    Is come in all glory and duty is honed
    To the life of perfection and duty in this
    Is the way to resurrection...the one way to bliss.

Peace and love my daughter.
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Sorry Sanicle, it took me so long to get back to you. Summer usually is very busy time for me.

Sanicle wrote:
    "
    And it does bother me that their followers look to them as demi-gods as a result. Sorry Rasa and Devakas, but I cannot thus go along with the claim they make that tieing oneself to them after their death is a 'good' thing....that it will assure one of attaining one's goal when, to my mind, they haven't attained this goal themselves. But then maybe I'm at fault in not 'understanding' the methods they use on their students."
    "I truly hope none of what I've written here offends in any way"

I am not offended at all, I appreciate your straightforwardness . After all that's your experience. I am sorry you never found a suitable spiritual master. But then again even though genuine spiritual masters are very rare it doesn't mean they do not exist. It also depends what exactly we are looking for to learn from a spiritual master. Some temporary mystic powers or to be finishing the cycle of repeated birth and death (samsara) and all the miseries attached to it. I consider myself lucky just like thousands of others around the world, to be guided by his divine grace Srila Prabhupada. I would never give up his shelter for what he gave me after billions and trillions of lifetimes I was wondering in the darkness. I am forever indebted to him because the path of our spiritual journey doesn't have an upper limit. It goes forever.

Thank you for directing me to your tread. I was amassed by the message of those channeled poems that you received. Especially the first one. I clearly see the same one Truth that comes in any bonafide spiritual path. This particular poem resonates with sidhanta (conclusion) of the Vedas. Forgive me if that I atempted to interpret this poem, but again I am so impressed with the clarity of the message.

Many times you will love
    (life after life)

And in many, many ways,
    (we have births in different forms of different species of life as well. Not just human form. Human form of life is very rare and meant for self realization. If we miss that chance, depending on our deeds we may get animal forms of life again)

But the one true love you will come to know
    You will find in heaven above.
    (Love of the Supreme Creator)

The way is dark, the way is long,
    ( our way home is very long thru endless sufferings of this world life after life)

But through it all you will come to be strong.
    (Since God is all merciful ultimately all our sufferings makes us strong and leads us home back to God. This world is a correction house, and the system really works.)

The reward is there for you my dear,
    Have faith in us - it is very near.
    ( these entities may be able to see how many lifetimes you have ahead here on this planet before you will be free.)

So listen now and listen well,
    It comes but once for you to tell.
    (You have to be very alert in order to be able to recognize the message for your path)

The river runs slow, the river runs wide,
    Have faith and hope, don't drift with the tide.
    (Don't get swept away in the river of material desires, but rather have faith that you will be rescued and be very strong)

The one you care for is the one to love.
    This love was born in heaven above.
    ( here is the whole philosophy behind this one. We all have love for God deep in our hearts. We just have to uncover it . A bona fide spiritual paths has the knowledge of how we can uncover that Love. I am familiar with a very effective one known as Bhakti yoga. Attached below is Ravindra Svarupa's radio interview about that hidden Love in our hearts)

You know the answer in your heart alone,
    You have no need of us, the way is clear
    So please my love, don't give way to fear.
    (reiterating the same. Knowledge is within all of us. Unfortunately some people think that since it's inside of us they can find this knowledge without guidance being unaware that in order to access this knowledge one first needs to learn how to control the senses and mind. Therein is the need of a competent spiritual master coming in a unbroken line of disciplic succession who has already archived perfection. )

His name is sweet, his name means strength,
    (His name is sweet. It is described in all Vedic literatures that God has thousands of names and all of them are sweet when properly chanted. Also He is the only one that posses all strength and again by properly chanting His Names we get strength too.)

He will come and love you till providence
    And no-one can deny it.
    (providence in a colloquial sense means the results of pious past works by God's grace, commonly misunderstood as " good luck". In this sense that "love" means the attainment of perfection after being throughly reformed.)

Be still my pet and cast aspertions aside,
    That's all we need to say.... goodbye.
    (Cast aspirations aside... If our aspirations are not meant for self and God realization this desires will keep us in this material world That's why they suggesting to cast them (material desires) aside.)

It is all about real Love of that Divine one that we will all sooner or later attain because that love is within all of us laying dormant and waiting to be reawakened. I have attached for you a radio interview with Ravindra Svarupa Prabhu explaining that Divine Love thru the Vedic science of God Consciousness. I will be interested to know your opinion.

Arrow Radio interview with Ravindra Svarupa Prabhu
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

Thank you Rasa for taking the time to read these and provide such a full answer. I also am rather busy at present due to caring for my ill mother, but I will listen to the interview when I have a quiet moment and feel up to it. Guess I'm just not feeling in an 'opinionated' frame of mind at present..... no need to express one and tired of reading those of others.

God bless you. Hugs
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:27 pm

My fault, I didn't read all your posts. I am humbled by reading #104 and #103. This thread is very fascinating and inspiring.
    Sorry, if sometimes I sound too opinionated. I feel rather enthusiastic when finding the same truths are coming from another dimensions. I would be very interested to know more about it.

P.S. Wish your mother a speedy recovery.
    God Bless both of you Hugs
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 am

No no no Rasa! I wasn't referring to you specifically as being opinionated. I'm so sorry I gave you that impression.

I'm just in that space where I think we all have our own best source of information within and it's one that's most applicable to what we each need to know personally. And it doesn't argue lol. So I'm just gonna look after Mum and stick to that for the time being. Thanks for the well wishes for Mum too, but I'm afraid she has terminal cancer. Love sent never goes astray though as we all need more than just physical healing, as I'm sure you'll agree, so thanks again for the kind thoughts.

The Karen
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:29 am

Healing energy and Love for you and your mother dear Sanicle .
    All the best to you both in these trying times.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Rasa
    Rasa

Post  Rasa Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:45 am

A lot of love and strength for both of you, Sanicle ....for love is eternal......

God bless

The Karen
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:39 am

Sanicle wrote:...

I'm just in that space where I think we all have our own best source of information within and it's one that's most applicable to what we each need to know personally. And it doesn't argue lol. So I'm just gonna look after Mum and stick to that for the time being. Thanks for the well wishes for Mum too, but I'm afraid she has terminal cancer. Love sent never goes astray though as we all need more than just physical healing, as I'm sure you'll agree, so thanks again for the kind thoughts.

The Karen

sentiments shared......and healing for your mum, too

The Karen

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:33 am

Just want to report that my Mum is being kicked out of Palliative Care because she's getting better, not worse! Shocked Thanks again for the Love and Healing sent my friends. Looks like it's working! Wink Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:09 pm